All Comments on 'Waking Up Hard'

by Kittiwake

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm Very Impressed

Either you have written in a prior life or you worked on this with a very good editor (which I doubt due to several word errors) or you slaved over this effort for a long time!

My vote is the last scenario - hard work plus a lot of learned talent coming to expression! But you have written before somewhere. It matters not - a solid first effort.

Let the next one cook for awhile as well - ageing is good!

Thanks for your time and talent - with high Regard

P.S. It wasn't just your writting - you choose a theme which didn't offend (two hero's) wrapped with depth of talent and emotion then cloaked it in an interesting unique circumstance and setting. Well Done!!!

ScintillatingScintillatingalmost 19 years ago
Beautifully written, a pleasure to read.

It's rare to read something this good, and even more unusual is its honesty and stark realism. A true pleasure to come across, no pun intended although highly probable for most readers, lol.

(If you would like someone to read over and catch the minor spelling errors in your writing, please feel free to contact me.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

For a first admission, it's really great. And I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Phew... What a read...

Absolutely amazing. Loved it. What a read. I did notice the grammar errors but the story was amazing regardless of that. I'm glad I bumped into this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous