Waking Up Late Pt. 01

Story Info
Just the beginning of a very trying day.
819 words
4
3.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken with a start. It seems to still be dark but my internal clock says that I am late. As I attempt to move I realize it isn't actually dark out. The Master must have woken up before me because not only am I blindfolded but He has locked my arms and legs in place. Spread eagle and naked on my back, I am at His complete mercy. He must be close by though because I can feel His presence and smell His scent.

"Finally awake My lazy little slave?" As I attempt to apologize, all that comes out is muffled sounds, there is also a gag in my mouth. Mentally I search through yesterday for some indiscretion that could have landed me in this position. What could I have done? All of my chores were complete before bed, I journaled, the uniform was cleaned and hung up. Maybe it is for oversleeping but my alarm never rang. I'm sure of it, I'm a light sleeper when it comes to sounds.

"Settle that busy little mind of yours love. I turned off your alarm on purpose." But why? Why would He make me late intentionally? "I have plans for you today that require nothing but your presence and obedience." With this my mind settled. I'm not actually in trouble, or am I? That depends on your definition of in trouble. The Master can be a bit sadistic. The fact that I have a high pain tolerance and a desire to suffer for His pleasure is what makes this such a great match.

Right next to her ear, His breath hisses as He says "You are going to get a chance to show Me your dedication and devotion that you keep writing about in your journal." In her hand He places a squeaky toy, "This is your safe word while you are gagged. We can't have the neighbors hearing your screams and calling the cops.", He laughed as He said that last part as it would not be the first time.

"Today my slut, you will not get release unless you do so without permission and that will be grounds for punishment. Do you understand?" I nodded yes and without warning the whir of a cat of nine tails came thudding down across my legs. Ready or not it had started. Thank the Gods He listened to what I said I needed in my journal. The thuds came hard and fast up and down my naked, exposed body. Thud, thud, thud, the sensation was amazing. I could not feel any pain, just the endorphins of being so helpless and at His mercy. Oh, I felt that one, it was not on my arms or legs it hit square in the middle of my legs and my clit felt a lick of fire. So delicious!

Eventually He slowed the rhythm of the cat of nine tails only to introduce another instrument. This is one that I have a huge fear of and when I hear the slice of the bamboo cane through the air I begin to squirm frantically. "Be still dear or I may hit somewhere unintended. Don't you trust Me slave?" I nod yes and stop squirming though it takes all of my concentration and my body remains rigid. He whispers in my ear "Relax baby girl, Daddy's got you." As if by His command my body relaxes and I am back to a safe place.

As He struck my body with one instrument and then the other my pale skin became red and welted from His attentions. The blindfold soaked from my tears, my breath would catch in my throat with some of the strikes of the cane but the Master was saying how beautiful the marks were which made me proud to be wearing them. Time did not exist, just pain and pleasure, tears and sobs, praise from the Master and pride. It did not matter how long He beat me I was not going to squeak that toy. He is happy and that is what matters.

Finally the strikes stop and He begins running His hands softly over the welts on my skin. Occasionally He would press on one to hear me suck in breath through the gag. He removed the gag and the blindfold and kissed me deeply and I kissed back despite the sobs still racking my body. "I am so proud of you girl, you did amazingly well, now let's get some ointment on those marks. Just know that this is just the beginning of the day." Releasing me from the restraints He takes my shaky body over to a mirror so I can admire His handiwork. I was speechless at the sheer number of welts and strap marks all over my body, The Master brought me the ointment and left me to care for His work of art.

~~~~End Part One~~~~