Waking Up Tiefling Ch. 02

Story Info
Out of the Dungeon and into the Tavern.
4.6k words
4.73
10k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Thanks for the feedback everyone. My updates for this are gonna be pretty inconsistent, simply because that's just how my writing brain works. Also, I'm gonna need to get used to the several day delay in me finishing and it going up. Anyway, I'm not gonna make promises about when new Chapters will happen, they'll come out when they come out. In any event, thanks for the feedback and enjoy some actual smut in this chapter.

Chapter 2: Out of the Dungeon

Lu had managed to find me some pants that weren't covered in mysterious and suspect stains, though no shirt. It had taken a bit of struggling to get the damn things on, on account of the way my legs were shaped, walking on your "toes" did odd things to how pants worked, but I eventually got them on and cut off the lower third so I could actually walk without falling on my face. I was just happy that they were made out of reasonably soft linen and not something rough, cuz I didn't have any undergarments to protect my nuts from rubbing. That was gonna get goddamn distracting, I just knew it.

"Guess these fuckers don't believe in shirts, all of them are just rags at this point," Lu grumbled as I belted on the gambeson that had been on the table. It had a hole in the lower part, around were my thigh was, with some dark staining, so I doubted the owner was gonna ask for it back. I was just happy that the previous owner was about my height so it actually fit ok. My tits actually managed to fill out the chest area well enough that it didn't sit weird on me.

"I'm not sure they believe in clothes at all frankly. I mean, why do that when they're just gonna whip their dick out and fuck anything with a hole?"

"Horny fucking animals is what they are, but these are even worse than usual."

"Really?" I cocked an eyebrow as I rolled my shoulders under my new armor, getting it to settle right. And also rubbing my increasingly hard nipples into the fabric. I really needed to stop being perpetually turned on, it was distracting.

"Aye, they usually just have a fucking 'breeding room' where this shite goes on, but all of these fuckers have been banging in damn near every room."

"Something in the food?"

Lu just shrugged as Ryn walked up and wordlessly placed two fingers on my forehead.

"Uh...may I help you?"

"You can stay still."

I pursed my lips but otherwise did what she asked, all while trying not to glance down at her very ample cleavage. I nearly jumped when her fingers glowed and my whole body felt a little bit warm, but I stopped myself and just let her do her thing.

"You're fine. No physical damage or abnormalities, temperature is good, blood flow is...functional."

I felt my horns heat up a bit at that... Was this how tieflings blushed? Thoughts for later. Ryn removed her fingers from my forehead and walked away back to the ruined door where Casandra stood. Lu just handed me a decent sized roundshield.

"Best I could manage, it's a bit shite, but the handle should hold. If it don't, just chuck it at a gnoll."

"I will do my best to decapitate one."

"Atta girl."

I glanced back at the other women and saw Casandra nod at Ryn before she stuck her head out the door and yelled something. A few seconds later, a middle-aged man with a large pack on his back walked in. Casandra pointed at the girl, he nodded, drew the axe that was at his hip and sat down on the table near her, setting the pack down.

"Uh... why doesn't he have armor?"

"Hmm? Oh, that's Ned, he's our Porter, he doesn't fight."

"But he's gonna be here protecting her?"

"Aye, he's got that axe full of magic that he can blast at anything that gets near and he'll signal us with that bell on his waist if anything happens."

I gave Ned a good look over, his worn but sturdy clothes, his leather cap, the metal triangle hanging from his waist, and the deceptively plain-looking axe in his hand. He saw me looking and gave me a smile and a wave, which I returned. Casandra and Ryn walked over, Casandra had her faceguard down.

"Where are the cells hellspawn?"

I gave her a flat look before I hefted my shield, turned on my hoof, drew my jian and just walked through the door I had entered. If she wanted to be like that she could stare at my fat tiefling ass. I heard Lu snicker as the others followed and I made sure to put a bit of sway into my hips as I walked, which wasn't hard as my hooves were pretty much high heels, at least as far as what they did to my ass and legs.

We walked past the cells, Casandra checking each one for prisoners, but each one was empty with a few looking like they had been occupied recently, which made me rather uncomfortable. I stopped at the pile of scrap that had been the door to my cell and just stared at the metal. Lu walked up next to me as Casandra looked into the next cell.

"This one yours?"

"Yup, I came out of this one."

"Huh, strange that they just left you in there."

"Yeah..."

Casandra walked back to us and I could feel the glare from her helmet.

"The cells on either side of you were occupied recently. Why were you not taken?"

"How should I know? They don't like girls with hooves? They didn't want my tail in their face when they fucked me in the ass? They don't like girl cock?!"

My horns heated up as I realized what I just yelled and Lu gave me a very interesting look. Ryn pursed her lips as she tapped her chin in thought and Casandra just looked at me. I could just make out her eyes through the view slits and they seemed to soften a bit. Or it was just a trick of the light.

"You're right, that was a foolish question. They probably had a more nefarious use for you. Let us hope that we can save the people who they took deeper in."

With that, she turned around and began marching back down the hallway, bill held in front of her. The rest of us fell in line behind her and only took a glance into the few cells that remained, all of them empty. At the end of the hall was a narrow set of stairs that wound down around a central pillar. Water dripped down the left wall and green slime or mold grew on the wall.

"Anna, you have the shield, you'll have to go first."

I had a feeling that was gonna happen. While the pillar would get in the way of my sword arm, it wasn't nearly as bad for me as it would be for Casandra and her polearm. So I just nodded and began to slowly walk down the stairs, crouched slightly to maximize my protection behind my shield. A side effect of my hooves was that I had much better grip than my companions did in their leather shoes. I heard some muted cursing coming from Lu, while Casandra kept one gauntleted hand on the left wall. Ryn was apparently fine, even in her boots.

"Anyone else getting a bit worried that we haven't seen hide nor hair of anything down here?" I asked quietly as I glanced back at Casandra as we neared what I assumed was the bottom.

"It is troubling..." Ryn whispered as Lu and Casandra grunted their agreement. Before I could answer I rounded the last turn in the stairs and came face to face with an ironbound wooden door. I could make out light coming from around the edges of it, probably another large bonfire. What concerned me most was the inhuman sounds coming from inside.

"Wonderful... it's their 'breeding room'." Casandra growled as she slipped past me. "Gird yourselves."

I knew she was talking specifically to me, and I certainly tried, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw in there after she kicked the door off its hinges. There were several braziers lighting a room filled with over a dozen gnolls and nearly as many humans. The body of two women and a man were dismembered on a profane altar on the far side of the room, their blood pooling under the black stone statue of a lean, nearly starved, female gnoll with pendulous breasts and what looked like a massive dick hanging nearly to the floor.

On the altar, covered in blood, was a living female gnoll who was fucking a human male who was chained to the block of stone. For a moment I thought she had a massive dick, but I then realized that the man's dick was INSIDE of her's and that it just looked...wrong. Later I would remember that female Hyena's had a weird tube that looked kinda like a dick and that was how they bred, but right then I was just grossed out.

Several males surrounded each human female as they gang-raped them. Their long, thinner cocks buried to the hilt in each of the women's holes, in some cases several cocks were in a single hole. One poor woman had three cocks buried into her abused pussy, while another had two gnolls throat fucking her.

On the steps, two more females gnolls were fucking a pair of young men, both of whom seemed drugged or something as the females grabbed their legs and pounded away, their furred tits bouncing as the men got slammed into the stone with each thrust. I felt my hand tighten around the hilt of my sword as a low growl escaped my throat.

"By the Gods-"

I wasn't sure what possessed me, but I didn't wait for the others, I just leapt straight across the floor, not going terribly high, but carrying myself across the entire distance to the bottom of the stairs. One of the females was turning to see what had just kicked the door down when I slammed my shield rim straight into her snout, breaking something as she was hurled back. The next closest one dropped her man and began to raise her hands, but I just shifted slightly and thrust my sword straight through her chest.

By this point, the others were already inside and fighting the males. I heard a loud whoosh and felt a wave of warmth on my back, which was quickly followed by hellish screams, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I ran up the stairs towards the obvious leader, who had dropped the poor man into a shallow pool of blood and had grabbed a spear from somewhere. I made sure to take a slash at the downed female I had hit with my shield as I went past, taking her out of this fight.

The Alpha cast her hand forward and yelled something in some unintelligible language sending a stream of dark crackling energy at me. I snapped my shield forward and felt it slam into me, but I kept running, letting my momentum help me push through it. Before long I was at the top and I took a swing at her, which she parried with the haft of her spear, only to try and hit me with the butt of her weapon, which I deflected with my shield.

On and on we danced like this, both of us trying to gut the other, all the while deflecting and sidestepping the thrusts and chops that came at us. One of her spear thrusts glanced off of my shield and nicked my left horn, but apparently, they were fairly hard and it deflected away from my head, which gave me the opening to ram my sword into her gut. She stared down in shock before I rapidly withdrew my sword and threw a fast cut slicing her throat open and then slamming my shield into her to send her tumbling down the steps.

It was only then that I actually stopped and looked around the room.

Casandra was covered in blood and gore but fine, Ryn was surrounded by charred corpses and Lu was reloading her crossbow. The humans that had been used as playthings were just laying where they had been dropped, clearly having been abused to the point where they couldn't think straight. Casandra raised her visor and arched an eyebrow at me.

"Uh...I got really pissed?" I said with a shrug and an apologetic look on my face. Lu just snorted as Ryn shook her head, but Casandra just gave me a small smile and for some reason that made me feel very warm.

____________________________

"Oh sweet God that's bright!" I yelled as we walked out of the ruined fort we had just been in. The sun seemed far too bright and all of the colors looked like someone had cranked the color saturation. Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Ryn handing me some darkened lenses.

"Put these on for a bit, you've been in the dark for who knows how long and your eyes will need to shift away from their dark vision."

I put the sun glasses on and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Thanks, that's much better."

"Don't worry, your eyes will shift back soon enough, until then keep those on."

"Will do ma'am."

Ryn snorted as Lu walked up.

"All right, everything is loaded onto the cart, let's get the fuck outta 'ere and back to the tavern."

Casandra looked down at Lu from atop her white stallion.

"You are not getting drunk again Lucille"

"The fuck I ain't!"

Casandra just shook her head before clicking her tongue and urging her horse onwards as the rest of us climbed into the cart and Ned pulled away from the dungeon. I was sitting next to former prisoners, all of whom still seemed completely out of it. Apparently, they had been rather heavily drugged by something that Ryn couldn't readily identify and we were gonna drop them off at the church in town.

It was an awkward ride back, to say the least.

__________________________

"Oh thank the fuckin Gods we're off that wagon!" Lu exclaimed as she stretched after getting off the wagon. Ryn and Casandra were going to drop off the victims at the church but had decided to drop me and Lu off at the tavern first to get some rooms. Also because Lu really wanted off.

"Agreed, that thing needs better suspension."

"Damn straight, need a good Dwarven wagon, but they refuse to pay for one."

"Lame."

Lu just nodded as the both of us walked into the White Hart which was fairly full. There were several locals at a table by the fireplace, all playing some sort of game as they drank, several soldiers in brigandine armor by the bar drinking and talking to the tavern keeper, and in the back was a party of orcs eating dinner in the corner table.

I couldn't help but keep looking at the orcs as we walked further in as they weren't dressed like what I had expected. There were five men and two women, with the men wearing thick coats with fur trim and turned down boots with large fur hats on their heads, while the women had long white dresses with a red overskirt and red sleeves with intricate needlework done in gold. They also wore some sort of sleeveless jacket or mantle edged with what looked like bear hide but with the mantle itself made out of felt or something. Both women had on similar hats to the men.

All in all, they looked very Eastern European.

However, I apparently looked too long and one of the men caught me and gave a nod to one of the women who turned and arched an eyebrow. I decided to just roll with it and so I smiled at them and gave a small finger wave. Apparently they both got a kick out of it as they chuckled before turning back to their meal. Neither of them had had very large tusks but the man's had been more prominent.

The woman was pretty damn cute if I was being honest.

I felt a nudge on my hip and I looked down at Lu giving me a downright lewd smile.

"Someone got some green fever?"

And just like that my horns could have melted snow with how warm they had gotten.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Uh-huh, sure ya don't" She gave me a wink as she took her drink and began rapidly downing it. I just stared at her as I tried to get my embarrassment under some kind of control. Sadly my dick was in agreement with Lu and was getting rather hard, as well as a strange tingling sensation under my balls. Fuck, I was gonna have to go jerk off at some point.

"Excuse me, Miss."

I tensed up as I turned around and saw the Orc woman standing just behind me, a small smile on her lips as she looked me over, not bothering to be subtle about checking me out. All that did is get my nipples to join in on the action and pretty soon my cock was nearing fully hard status and was starting to twitch, because up close she was pretty hot, her Romanian sounding accent just made her more so.

I couldn't make out much because of her dress, but I did see that she had a large square cleavage cut out in it, and I could get a pretty good view of some pretty nice tits. Not big or anything, but a solid handful and they went well with the rest of her lean frame. She stood just a hair taller than me, and her curled black hair framed an angular face with nice kissable lips.

"I'm Ritska, and you are?"

"Oh...uh Anna..."

"A pleasure to meet you, Anna. I take it you've never met an orc before?"

I swallowed as my horns heated up again. Upside was that I didn't look embarrassed if my horns took all the blood.

"Am I that obvious?"

Ritska giggled as she leaned on the bar.

"Perhaps a little, but it's all right, I've never met a tiefling before either, so we're even."

I smiled at her as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"Is that so?"

____________________

Ritska's door burst open as I pushed against it, my arms wrapped around her as we messily made out. We had put up a good show for about an hour until I couldn't take her teasing and I was positive that this was what she had in mind. We had begun messing around before we had even got to her room and now my tongue was in her mouth.

I wasn't exactly an experienced kisser, but she didn't seem to have any complaints if her grabby hands were anything to go by. She quickly undid my belt and dropped it and my sword to the floor before her deft hands undid every clasp on my gambeson and soon had it open, exposing my breasts and hard nipples.

"Mmm someone is a dirty girl" She hummed as she pulled away and began fondling my tits as she kissed my neck.

"It's all your damn fault, getting me all worked up with that teasing."

"But that's what makes it so good! I couldn't just lead you up here so soon, I had to make it interesting."

"You planned on banging me the moment I walked in didn't you?"

She looked up at me with big innocent eyes as she slowly took my hard left nipple into her mouth and gave it a soft slow suck, popping it out with a giggle.

"What can I saw, I've always wanted to fuck a tiefling woman."

She just giggled again as she resumed sucking on my tits as her hands went lower, going down my stomach to my crotch. Only then did I realize the potential problem.

"Wait, don't-"

It was too late, she grabbed the fat rock hard cock in my pants and her mouth popped off my tit as she looked up at me. My heart began to race until her mouth turned up into a big hungry smile.

"Well, well, well, this is quite the surprise."

"That's your fault too."

"Oh really? Then I should take responsibility no?"

I grinned back at her.

"Yes, you should."

She bit her lower lip, her tusks sticking up cutely as she slowly lowered my pants and let my cock spring free. I was just as shocked as she was seeing how big the thing was as it landed on her face, throbbing needily. It was about what I estimated, somewhere about nine to ten inches, and about a soda can in thickness. Frankly, I was worried about how it was gonna fit inside of her, but she didn't seem concerned.

"Mmmm well isn't that interesting?"

She gently grabbed my cock, sending a thrill of pleasure through my whole body as she began to nuzzle my shaft as well as my fat balls as I stepped out of my pants and tossed off my gambeson, now standing fully naked.

"What you always wanted?"

"That and more, can I suck it?" She looked up at me, her eyes big and doe-like as my cock blocked out half of her face. God, she was such a little tease. So I grinned at her as I gently grabbed her head in one hand and my fat cock in the other and pressed it against her lips.

"I would be very upset if you didn't"

She smiled as she slowly opened her lips and I entered her hot hungry mouth. Her tusks felt weird against my cock, but not unpleasant, and the moment my cock entered her mouth her tongue went crazy, licking every part it could find. I couldn't help but moan and slide more and more of my shaft into her until I hit the back of her throat. I didn't feel her gag, and when I looked down at her I saw her looking back at me, her large brown eyes begging for more.

12