Waking Up Tiefling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's what I gave her.

I firmly grabbed her head and just rammed a few more inches into her, getting a slight gag out of her as I did so, but it quickly turned into a moan with traveled from her throat straight through my cock, and it felt amazing. I pulled back slowly, and she let out a low whine right before I rammed my cock back in, stuffing in a bit more and making her throat bulge nicely. I could feel my knees shaking with how good this felt and I grabbed one of my tits with my free hand and began pawing at it as I started to face fuck Ritska.

My fat cock slowly worked further and further into her tight but willing throat with each thrust, her hands eventually grabbing onto my hips to steady herself as I went faster and faster. Eventually, I was hilting in her throat with each thrust, my massive balls slamming against her chin as I fucked her good and hard. She kept moaning, sending wonderful vibrations through my thick rod as I pounded her. I was amazed that she could take it all, but I didn't care, it was fucking wonderful.

After a bit of that I pulled out, Ritska leaned forward with a small whine, but I held her back as she panted, drooling a bit. She looked up at me, silently pleading with me as I looked down at her, panting a bit myself.

"What? I need to fuck you properly yet."

I never saw a person move so fast as I did just then. She got up, and with three rapid movements, she had completely disrobed, exposing her wonderful, tight green body to me. I had thought that my cock couldn't get any harder, but I had been very, very wrong.

Her tits weren't very large, probably a solid B cup, but her whole body was tight and toned, with the hint of abs on her stomach. Her legs were long and muscular and she turned around to show me her tight and toned bubble butt which I, of course, gave a good spank too. It jiggled a bit, but it was pretty damn muscular and I couldn't wait to bury myself in it. She leaned forward onto the bed and spread her ass cheeks, showing me that soaked dark green pussy.

"Come on, give it to me, please?"

My response was to grab her hips and rub my flared cock head against her dripping snatch, teasing her a bit to get back at her. She let out a high pitch needy whine and looked back at me with a pout, just as I stuffed half of my rod into her tight cunt.

We both let out loud groans as she stretched around me, her pussy clinging tightly to my girthy rod. She shivered and shook on me as I leaned forward and kissed her neck as I pressed my tits into her back. Her pussy was quivering so bad I wasn't sure how long I could stand being in her. She looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me."

I growled as I leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders and rammed the rest of my cock into her willing and eager cunt. She let out a high pitch scream that she soon buried into her mattress as I began to fuck her with long hard strokes. I could feel my cock slamming into her, but I never seemed to hit anything. I had no explanation for this, and frankly, I didn't give a shit, it just made this so much better.

My balls slammed against her as my hips crashed into her tight ass, causing it to ripple with the force of my thrusts. Eventually, her legs gave out and I fell onto her as she collapsed onto the bed, but I never stopped. In fact, I went faster, railing her harder and harder as she bounced on the mattress, her ass bouncing back into my thrusts in the best way possible. I reached out and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I fucked her good and hard.

"Huh, you like that? You like my fat horsecock?"

"F-fuck yesssss" was her slurred response.

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Y-yesss please!"

I growled again as I picked up the pace, jackhammering her into the bad as I neared my own orgasm. Soon I felt my balls tighten just before I slammed deeper into her than ever before and came hard, flooding her with my thick load. She let out a strangled cry as she came at the same time, squirting hard on my balls and thighs.

We held that position, frozen in orgasmic bliss, for a few seconds before I collapsed onto her back and then rolled off of her and onto the bed, my cock popping out of her. She shakily rolled over and wrapped an arm around my chest before she gave me a soft kiss. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Hope I lived up to the fantasy."

"Mmm darling, you were better than any fantasy." She hummed as she nuzzled me. I wrapped my arm around her and tried to get my breath back. I was pretty certain there was gonna be a round two, at least if my still hard cock had anything to say about it.

12