All Comments on 'Waking Up With a Monster'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
ImshakenImshaken14 days ago

Another masterpiece by the Stangster! Formulaic? Perhaps, but the formula works for me. Louis L' Amour's Westerns were formulaic but very successful so Stangstar06 is in good company. I'll be honest, I skip over most the sex scenes because the meat is in dialogue and seeing what new human machinations and one liners Stang can come up with. 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

>Several people almost hit me as I drove to the hospital. And a couple of them were parked cars. They must've been those self driving cars.

Many tears were shed, her trip to the hospital was fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Another masterpiece

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

A great story. Katherine was a real bitch and deserved what she got. I don’t award five stars very often but this tale deserves it.

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 1 month ago

The guy with the Mustang problem is taking things a bit far, although I often wonder about the addiction US storytellers have with them - compared to international offers, Porsche, Lotus, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes etc. they are very much under "also ran", even leaving out the apparently somewhat unreliable Italians.

I liked the story, but it seems a little "padded out" and the MC is gloriously ignorant of the world he lives in.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - you have to get some serious, long-term, therapy for your mustang addiction, because it is interfering with most of your stories by dropping your ratings by at least 4 points - every time someone sees the word mustang.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

Five and a Fave from me, AGAIN. This mad woman I understood. Very well described.

Pappy7Pappy76 months ago

How in the world did Mark pass Xray school? He's dumber than box of rocks. Hard to see anything around you when your head is 2 foot up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Theres all kind of spousal abuse, working too many hours, spending too long in a bar or on the golf course and then there is taking your love and giving it to someone else and that includes a child of which there are many examples including the one in this story. I gave up when i realised that you werent going to make the mc see what he had done, at least there was none at the end. Of course the wife should have said something but i feel you missed a chance of a good ending rather than pander to the women haters.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Now this was 1 of ur best stories drama,action,n some nice smut thrown in very very good. Thank u for ur hard work it was definatly enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much of the Katherine character is like my sociopathic mother that it’s scary. Author could have used her for a role model. She even tried to stab my dad with a steak knife when I was about 10 years old. My dad tried to get her help once and she tried to grab the steering wheel and wreck the car once she realized where he was taking her. Dad passed away some years ago and she really came unhinged after that, chasing everyone away with her constant name calling and screaming at people. I have not talked to her in at least 5 years, last time I phoned her she screamed at me for getting married 30 years ago without her permission. She has great grandkids she will never see because she refuses to acknowledge they exist. 80 years old now and she will die a lonely old hag out on the old family farm and it will likely take a month or more for anyone to find the body, and no one will care.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The names in this story cracked me up. Go Merpyle and Hot Lips Houlihan. Love the nods to classic TV shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't go for the story THAT much, but there is one superb line in it:

"You have the right to remain silent, so please fucking use it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Katherine was a narcissistic sociopath through and through. Narcissistic sociopaths don’t see the world in the same way other people do. In their distorted version of reality, they are entitled to whatever they want, regardless of what it takes to get it or who is hurt in the process. They will justify their actions, even ones that are inexcusable, and show no remorse. They Live In a Deluded Reality

Narcissistic sociopaths have a habit of using, exploiting, and taking advantage of others. This tendency shows up in all of their relationships, including romantic relationships and any friendships or family relationships they’ve been able to maintain. They seek out codependent, nurturing types who are more easily manipulated and controlled through guilt, shame, or fear, and will hold onto these relationships only as long as the person is “useful.

They Have No Moral Boundaries. There are no lines a narcissistic sociopath won’t cross to get what they want. Their moral compass is non-existent, leaving them without the sense of “right and wrong” that most people have. After doing something harmful, illegal, or sadistic, they won’t feel remorse, regret, or guilt. In fact, they may even feel a sense of satisfaction knowing they were able to deceive, emotionally manipulate, or hurt someone. They Get Bored Easily. A narcissistic sociopath is constantly seeking sensations and cheap thrills because nothing can hold their interest and attention for long. They become easily bored with people, things, and activities, and will abandon them once they are no longer entertained.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Excellent start. Believable reasoning for the cheater. Smart and strong characters.

Then it turned into an old sappy guy being "hit on" and "controlled by" young women.

Still a nice story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many Lit stories try to portray a mentally disturbed cheater. You have topped them all. Funny, sad and believable.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Crazy funny. Good read 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, and I found the Katherine antics very funny.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is some Amber Heard on mushroom level shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . His ex wife is Bat Shit Crazy for sure . He sure as Heck traded up in My Humble Opinion .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kath sure was good at hiding her crazy.

Could not stand the Rachel character. Finely stopped reading as she worked at turning Mark into a henpecked wimp. No time for him to go through the grieving process with her in his face all the time. Highly inappropriate, dicey move for Mark to move right in with her. I had hoped he would find someone else. I did read the last paragraph but nothing after he went back to Rachel's apartment after being served.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

One of the better Stang stories for me. Although find it hard to believe that Kat was able to keep a lid on her insanity for so long. Granted, the Stang MCs generally are required to be a bit thick, but even so ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a crappy story from a usually good author. Far too long and just uninteresting. 1*

Leroy371Leroy371almost 3 years ago

Please sell this story to Hollywood. Maybe it can be a good psycho-thriller. But reading this 10 pages is a waste of time (last pages only scanned). A dumb husband and an insane wife. Mark has no clue about her mental illness, never ask why she not came along with her daughter. Katherine is developing from an ill person to an regular cheater and liar. And at the end (of five long pages) a person who is out of reality and dangerous for others.

Why she didn´t kill all involved person. Would be a better end than only Rachel, Lina and Mark are happy. All bad persons Katherine and Brina and even poor Dean get the shit. This happy end sounds lame for this long run for solution.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Loved how you created a couple of those names!!

Great job of writing woman as we watch her slowly making that ride to crazy town.

Well done!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fantastic job! 5 stars!

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Dayyyaammm. Helluvah good story. And I thought my ex was a little 'eccentric', now I know she was nearly normal. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story....but the lady was crazier than a gigantic bag of Christmas nuts! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In a phrase .......

..... she was BUG NUTS and that putting it mildly!!!!!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow! What a great story.

That woman is a sick bitch. She is nucking futs.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Good story.

"You have the right to remain silent, so please fucking use it," said the detective.........................Best line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear 2/5/20 Anon

She wasn't a flight attendant. She only told Dean that to cover for the fact that she would be out of town for extended times while she was back with her family.

She gives the term 'Bat Shit Crazy' real substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flight Attendant?

I really do like your work, but something about the build-up in this story is off - flight attendants don't (to the best of my knowledge) travel drop off samples for their bosses, who can't make the trip for whatever reason. - AOA

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Overly Reduntant story

10 pages of the same garbage repeated over and over and over. It should have been 5 pages max. Sorry Stang, only 2 Stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Loved this Story a lot ...

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
A delusional wife

Never heard of such a thing. A good trade up for the husband. Great story.5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Have A Way

Of finding bugnuts wives, slow but not stupid husbands, smart daughters and stunning soon to be great new, faithful wives. While I agree with Katherine's comments about Michigan drivers, you should come to Texas around the time three snowflakes are falling from the sky and don't even drive in parking lots. The Cylons in the newer Battlestar were good, but I prefer Stargate, especially with RDA, the Wraith in Atlantis were chilling. Good job, good story. Signed: BTW

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
Re: daughter is the monster

Katherine was a psychotically deranged super-slut... how can you feel sorry for her? She left a trail of misery in her wake and didn't feel one iota of remorse.

Lila latched onto her dad because Katherine abandoned her! For the first few years, Katherine wanted nothing to do with her daughter. She was running away for weeks at a time to fuck Dean, not giving two shits about the family she deserted. What kind of vile subhuman bitterly resents her own daughter? Katherine was simply an incredibly self-centred attention whore... she ruined her own life and deserved to end up in the nuthouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Daughter is the monster

Actually feel sorry for Katherine. Husband was / is an idiot. K TOLD HIM ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH DAUGHTER. He poo poos, and pushes her aside in favor of daughter.

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

I would love to meet a Rachel, she sounds awesome, and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Two Parts Made Me LOL

The drive to the hospital was hilarious. And the cop saying, “You have the right to remain silent so please fucking use it.” had me on the floor.

Good, fun story and much needed after reading a couple of other very good, but serious stories that really saddened me.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
For Better or Worse?

Great story. I enjoyed it very much.

You have to wonder about Marriage Vows when you think of a situation like this. I mean there has to be a line where the worse part over rules the better part right?

For 18 years of there 20 year relationship she was fucking other men like they where just another peice of candy at the candy store. It has always made me wonder how some people can take sex as just an act of exercise when they have made a life long vow to another. Then they go home to the partner and have sex or make love to them as if nothing ever happened. With people who have that capacity I have to wonder if something didn't make there mind a bit wacky from something that traumatized them and broke there normal way of thinking. I mean it's almost as simple as turning a switch off and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i had a legit crazy ex

she would later admit to watching me sleep for literal hours.

some neighbors pissed her off, so one day she killed their cat and stuffed it in their mail-box. it got worse the more i discovered at the end.

and i thought she was pretty sane. the thing with a 'smart' sociopath is they are extremely dumb....when you stop trusting people. they prey on mostly emotional manipulation. once you stop to ask the simple question: "is this person being honest?" they become very easy to spot. i think the scary thing is despite how easy it is to spot, 98% of people wont. we are hardwired to take people at face value. a sociopath will almost never act suspicious, in fact that's a red flag. normal people fuck up more easily and show that in their facial expressions and mannerisms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Hoot

A great story. Probably four pages too long, but still a great story. I say it’s too long because we had to wade through three or four steamer trunks full of baggage to get the meat of the story. Kathy’s baggage, Dean’s baggage, etc. etc. Too much. But there were some funny lines. One of the best was something like, ‘enraptured by the brilliant acting and the script’. And he was talking about “Galactica”! I almost fell off my chair laughing. What’s that the kids used to say in their texts, ROFLMAO? Yeah, that was me, almost. Still, all in all, a great story.

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithover 5 years ago
Just one thing

I have read a lot of your stories. Some I loved and others not so much, but I never really had much of a comment to make, but I couldn't let one thing go by in this one.

You say in this one that Rachel gave him "some of the worst blow jobs" he ever had.

Now I think this is just not looking out for other guys here. I realize you were being comparative, but there is no such thing as a bad blow job and we cant have women reading this and getting the wrong idea. This is one area where guys need to stick together.

Thank you for your attention to this serious matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That bitch be crazy

That guy figure out a way a to kept of his crazy ex. After he life sucks long she will climb back on the potty pot blame her ex-best friend got takeing her husband try to kill her again . She just might try to do the whole family

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice blast & shockwave from Katherine's final detention.

Everything in her actions before/at the hospital exactly illustrated her character.

GillotineGillotinealmost 6 years ago
Token

Mustang, Apple products, running, IHOP. Stephen King does it, but uses subtlety. I've Got The Supercharged penis with the aftermarket testicular exhaust, rounded off with the butthole wing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Delightful.........

Thank you for an enticing and entertaining read. You are a true WordSmith Master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nicely Done

And I did give it 5 Stars. But these character names. Jee muneee! I mean, Margaret Houlihan?! Or Go Merpyle? Jeez Louise! And Mark Getsetgo? Jiminy freakin' Cricket, Stangster, do you lay awake at night dreaming up these crazy names?

Oh well, what the hell. The story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
guessing

Some readers do not recognize tongue in cheek satirical style.

American education being what it now is.

Columnist Art Buchwald would have never been nationally syndicated if such were the state of schooling some fifty plus years ago.

Yours are the most delightfully entertaing stories

Ignore lordslumdog and his ilk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your typical bullshit

Was it a comedy, a tragic comedy, a tragedy....WHAT???? The premise of the story was good and started well! Then you introduced Brina and had her trying to seduce Mark immediately. GET REAL!!!

Somehow you just can't get you male characters right. They are tooooo confusing. On one hand they are intelligent, strong, confident men....on the other hand they are weak, wimpish, clueless morons! The conversation with Rachel and Mark, at least from Marks side was just plain juvenile! NO GUY IS THAT CLUELESS!

Katherine's character was good...a mentally deranged psychopath! But towards the end your really went over the top!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
*****

Almost typical 'stang.

Missing some additional horses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left Hanging

What happened to Brina?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty good but...

... Katherine was really over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ENJOYABLE!!

I really enjoy the authors stories They are funny to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad writing. ...

at the beginning, but you really stretched it out. No man would be as clueless as you made him out to be, especially since he was giving her massages. The ending was like you were tired of writing. Sorry, only a 3. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Really good story. Maybe a little long, but that's just my opinion.

And SS continues to insert these obscure 50 year old character

names into his stories. I mean, "Go Merpyle"? Jiminy Effing

Cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Misinformation

Vodka does have a smell and is easily identifiable. Gin however, if a person is not familiar with it, is not. Why? A lot of the styles of gin, smell like pine.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Just great

If anyone ever meets a psychopath female run,just run as fast as you can,they are capable of anything and feel that what ever the do they in theyr right and feel no remorse whar so ever,goes for men as well

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
MONSTERS OF THE ID IN THE PSYCHE

they all find ways to sneak out, no matter how you lock them away. TK U MLJ LV NV

usnret59usnret59over 8 years ago
Great need more like this

Great story need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am curious

What happened to brina...she become Katherine version 2.0...someone pull her together to get her help...not sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Another winner!!!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Another of

Stang Star's batshit crazy wives bites the dust...good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey, Thanks

I can't believe got some good writers on this site....bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-don't be confused my friend

I think you're reading the wrong story. You want shitty writing and lousy themes go back to reading the swinging/willing cuckold tales you prefer. Get the fuck out of here. You're trespassing. This author averages well over four stars overall. Can you say the same of the fucking cuckoldry stories you prefer? You assholes bitch when we ditz your sick stories, don't come over here and bitch about ours. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have a simple solution for the ones that don't like how SS06 writes his stories.If you hate what and how he writes don't read them.There are a lot of other writers here for to read and find out if you like their style,so go to them.You won't be missed by the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good, but a little long and repeatitive.

It was good, but a little long and repetitive. Many of Stangstar's stories twist and turn as they move quickly along, this one seemed to twist and turn in place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Melwen,

Don't be confused my friend! The reason this moron's scores are mediocre at best are because he's actually a shit storyteller. Full of ridiculous screaming wives and dopey, clueless and frightened husbands. All his stories are the same. What a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!!

just love to read your long and longer stories. you put such more love ,detail and intrigue in these than the shorter stories. hope to see more of these. and thank you again for this story.you are one exceptional story teller. bob

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
5* because there isn't a 10* button.

Nice one StangStar06! You really captured the psychotic nature of Katherine perfectly. I love little Rachel and Lila becoming a FBI profiler was a perfect touch.

As usual you writing is superb and you're a master of LW stories.

MorganDeWolfe

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE COOKIE MONSTER REVERTS

and turns into an ogre troll. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Some have commented that her decent into mental illness went unnoticed by anyone. The truth of the matter is in even in real life that some with such an illness can become very adept at hiding their symptoms from those close to them.People also try to see the best of those close to them if at all possible.So don't blame them when it happens in a story that happens to also be a work of fiction.If he didn't write the stories that way there would be no stories so take them as they are or look elsewhere for your entertainment.

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
Another One???

Another enjoyable story! The length didn't bother me, the characters

were a little over the top but still OK and the plot was entertaining. The sad and scary part of this tale was the wife. How she blamed every one else for her problems. She never accepted responsibility for her own behavior. We all know people like this. The husband wavered between a complete idiot and a very smart person.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry

but I have to agree with SoulSpice.

.

If he is smart enough for John to want him as the department head. why is he so clueless when it comes to his wife, daughter, and Rachel?

Your stories have indeed become, as a composer would say, a variation on a theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A GREAT story, Stang!

I enjoy rereading this one every so often. I truly enjoy it every single time.

Thank you!

MelwenMelwenabout 10 years ago
why doesn't this story have 5stars ?

i am looking at SS06 story list looking for an old story and i see that this story doesn't even have 4.5 points!

this is one of his best stories, is it too long for ppl to read ?

Confused...

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TWO PSYCOTIC NUT CASE FEMALES

try to make up and atone for the dark pasts of both, Bad Idea. TK U MLJ LV NV

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous

How about you quit bitching about a story you got to read for free. Or, at least have the common courtesy to use your name instead of hiding behind 'Anonymous'. I do not always agree with the comments of other members who do sign their comments but at least they sign them. You 'Anonymous' critics just make my ass tired. I would love it if the site banned comments unless signed. Now l will just grab my soapbox... End of rant. Once again, thank you for sharing your talents, SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same.

As has been said before, this is basically the same story as most of your other postings.

you are a fine writer but there is nothing fresh here.

The characters you portray are very similar and a little unrealistic.

Also the obsession the protagonists of your stories have with mustangs is really tiresome.

There is really no need to bore us readers with a continual stream of automotive detail.

3*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

She wasn't a monster. She was a fucking cunt. A psychotic one at that. I'm happy she would up in the crazy house. I'm also glad everyone else lived happily ever after. Great tale. Five Stars

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago

Stangster, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to say it again. You do your bit to ReCycle by reusing the same characters, committing the same comedy of errors, driving the same noisy Big Wheels but each time you manage to create a new story that I enjoy reading. My only disappointment was that you forgot to include chewing-gum snapping blonde girl to serve the papers!

I am surprised by the number of commentators who continue to have difficulty with separating fictional entertainment from real life.

This story continues to add to the collection of evidence for my experiment swapping the dialogue between male and female characters in the LW genre. I understand that a number of authors chose to feed the addictive compulsions of the older men who are the majority of the audience for 'Evil Female' fairytales. The hormonal hysteria of misogynists who need to blame all their failures at human relationships on women.

Well, as Robert Heinlein wrote "The worst lies a man will tell are the lies he tells to himself."

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 10 years ago
Sequel?

Perhaps Kath could come to rescue showing that she get it - it is about family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Retarded

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it was great,for something I didn't take seriously

Though it was full of quirky humor and one liners, I still liked the story and characters. I don't think you intended us to read it seriously... but then... 10 pages for a light-hearted piece? Come on!

I still got through it though.

The only other thing I can fault it on, is just how impossibly clueless this guy continues to be. Nobody could continue to be that dumb,could they?

If so, it's no wonder wifey could step out so many times and he didn't pick up on it. Hope Rachel don't get an itch.

Thanks again, Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
woulda been a 5 star

at 6 or 7 pages,,,,but 10 pages =3 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
compared to what user110

the husband finding out that his wife is a cheating whore, but as long as he gets to be her willing cuckold it's okay.......now there a same old same old

user110user110about 10 years ago
same old, same old.

you write a shitty woman's POV, as do all male authors here. please stop. other than that, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Others have probably said it before...I caught the mark-get-set-go early on, but I didn't see the Gomer Pyle until you slapped me in the face with it at the end. Love your humor. Keep it up. I love how you continually entertain me. You should get paid for your efforts. The naysayers will probably complain that I'm a pussy and always praise your work, but I really don't give a shit for the negative people. I like your work and your stories are fun. I wish I had your storytelling talent. You are always one of my favorite authors that I follow! I really appreciate the time you spend on your creations.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for a fun read. Kath was one crazy assed bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a new begining

Absolutely loved it, this is the first story I have read of yours

And I can guarantee I will be reading all the others,

I expected more sex but it didn't matter

The story is well paced and I was glued to every word on every page

Thank you for probably the best read on lit I have ever read :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The sadness of change

Reading your Epilogue sounds like a story in it's self,The Human condition is as frail as an Egg on the wall waiting to, Just to fall down and crack to pieces because there,s no other recourse but to fail.And while I don't believe we as Humans always make the right choices in How we Deal with other,s. At some point as adults we have a obligation to stand up for those who can't stand up for them selves.And I agree with a lot of what you said. There is a point in which Honesty with our selves becomes a Necessity for personal growth and the ability to change our Thinking. I believe you captured that in your story well done ..Have a good night ,Robert W

insomniac2608insomniac2608about 10 years ago
Great development of a psychotic character

Maybe my first 5* rating, despite Brina's unexplained disappearance. Everything else, especially the development of Katherine's psychotic thinking (been there done that with a former S.O.), was spot on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Too black & white.

Mark and Lila and Rachel have odorless excrement. Too strong ... 'leavings!' Dean and John also seem to be scentless in the manure arena, as do Hubby's 'rescue friends!' Sweetie, of course, is a vampire/zombie/ogre mix. I think her Legal Eagle was damn near as despicable as Sweetie (but he has the advantage [or excuse] of being a lawyer!)

Too easy! Even I would forego the freshly-shaved and tangy-musky delight Sweetie tried to foist on Hubby (if I knew what he knew at that point!) The piece was too long to not have SOME nuance! Nary a trace!

'Cute' names were TOO forced - gimme a break! Why not 'Estes Kefauver?'

4*

BTW - haven't waded thru the comments (yet) but 'ill' (i.e. sick) is EZ to self-correct to "I'll" (i.e. 'I will')!

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
crazy

I have read all of the stuff regarding Mark's pushing away of Katherine. I didn't read it that way. She bailed on the little girl almost before her cunt snapped back into shape. Mark looked after the kid BECAUSE HE HAD TO!!! Katherine didn't give a shit about the baby. Katherine was too busy being a hose monster to care for her kid, so Mark did. Of course the kid bonded with him and not her, she was too busy looking for dick. Mark was too dense to be believed, and Katherioine was a self centered cunt, I can't see how they lasted 20 years.

cueball961cueball961about 10 years ago
Great Story!

Entertaining and well written.

Go Merpyle and Mark Getsetgo? These humorous and celebrity names in your stories are like the hidden Easter eggs in video games. It's a letdown in a StangStar story if they're not there.

Well done.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Good Readable Story

With some interesting characters. The protagonist, Mark, is completely clueless and must have some sort of mental defect too. His wife is the most perfect example of a sociopath the I have seen. Rachel is a person who is also very self-centered. In fact, none of the interesting characters would be pleasant to live with.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous