Waking With His Cock Inside You

Story Info
You wake in the middle of the night with him inside you.
1.9k words
4.09
35.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking You in Your Bed With My Hand on Your Mouth and My Cock Inside You

The scene opens with him grunting softly as he penetrates you... throughout, he is breathless and almost in awe at how much he's enjoying you, at how hot you are, this helpless woman he's waking with his cock. He gets the lines out in short phrases as he thrusts, his rhythm deep and slow at first, enjoying you. This is a man who has you exactly as he wants and is enjoying every moment, every soft whimper, every movement of your sweaty, hot body. There's nothing trivial about this night ravishing. He has wanted you and wanted you, and now he has you, and everything about you is so delicious to him. You can hear it in his voice. You can hear it in his breathing. You can hear it in his growls and his grunts as he thrusts in you. He is taking you, completely, in the middle of a hot night.

his voice low and husky at her ear as he thrusts Mmn. Mmn! Wake up, that's it. Shh. That's a girl. Shh. Whimper into my hand. Mm hmm, you don't get to scream right now. You don't get to beg. You just get to take this cock. That's a girl. That's a good girl. grunting as she squirms under him Shh, shh, feel my hand tight over your mouth. You squirm all you want, you're still getting this hard cock. Mm, that's it. You're not going anywhere, babygirl, you're not going anywhere. You're getting FUCKED.

Mmmm. Your body is so hot, wriggling under me. This hot ass and these sexy tits. Oh fuck. You made it so easy, babygirl, naked in your bed with your window open like that. It's hot out. Was your air conditioning broken? Oh shh, shh, shhh. Mmm, it was so EASY to just climb on top of you in your bed and slide this thick cock into you while you slept. Mm. But I love that you're awake. I love that you're squirming. Oh, you good girl. Unnh. Unnh.

Your mouth feels so sweet under my palm. I love those little screams you're making. Oh, keep doing that. Mmm fuck yes.

Mmmm, this tight cunt, mm fuck how you squeeze my cock, mmm. I understand about your window, it's a REALLY hot night. But now I'm going to have a hot night. Aren't I, babygirl? Oh yeah, take that cock, mmm, take that cock, mmm, you're all mine now, mine to fuck. My cock is in you, sweetheart. My cock is so deep in you, you are so full of my cock. Mm yeah, fight me, fight me, you hot slut. I bet you've dreamed of this, dreamed of waking to a hot cock inside you and a hand pressed over your mouth and a man so hungry for you he just has to take you right here in your bed in the middle of the night. Ever since I saw you, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I had to HAVE you, babygirl.

breathing in her scent Oh my god. You smell so good when you're being fucked, you smell so good. Unnh, unnh, unnh. Oh, you're taking it like a champ, sweetheart. Yeah, you cry and beg and whimper, but you're taking it like a champ. Mmmm, fuck this sweet pussy is so tight. You weren't a virgin, were you, kitten? Oh fuck, it doesn't even matter, unnnnnh, just take this cock, babygirl, take this cock. I'm enjoying you so fucking much. Oh you're so soft and hot, unnh! Yes.

You just whimper into my palm like a good little slut and squeeze this cock for me. That's it. Mmm, fuck. You are so soft... unnh... and warm and... unnh... tight. Mmmn. It's so good to be inside you like this, just thrusting, fuck yes, unnh, no condom, just my hard naked cock. That's a girl. You struggle if you want. You kick. You scratch at my hand over your mouth and buck those sweet hips. Fuckk, you are such a good ride, kitten. But here's the thing. You're not getting me out of you until I've fucking bred you. That's right. I want to watch you for the rest of the year, watch your tits swell and tighten, full of hot milk. Watch your belly grow round with child. Then I'll come back, just like this, in the middle of the night, and cover your mouth and wake you with my cock and fuck your lush, pregnant body. I bet you'll cum screaming into my hand when I do that. Your nipples and hot cunt will be so sensitive in that second trimester, every cell in your body wild and alive. I bet you'll be the hottest rape I could ever imagine.

getting more excited, fucking her faster Oh yeah. Unnh, unnh. My pregnant, juicy fuckbitch. Oh fuck. So yeah, you squirm for me like a good girl. You put up a fight. Kick and scratch and bite my palm if you can. I'm still fucking this hot little pussy. I'm still getting you pregnant. Mmmn, fuck, how you squirm. I'm going to fill you with hot, sticky seed, little girl. Oh yeah. Fuck. Let me get a handful of hot tit. Fuck yes. Oh this nipple is so fucking hard. You like this. You've probably squirmed in your bed imagining being taken, hungrily like this, night after night with your soft fingers between your thighs lighting fires you can't quench, burning up with need to be held down and fucked and mated in the dark, pounded and shattered in your own bed.

Let me get my fingers on that swollen little clit. That's it. Oh yeah, I'll just keep my other hand firm over your mouth and fuck this cock deeper into you, fuck, fuck. Mmmn that's it. Buck those hips. Your sweet pussy is soaked, just fucking SOAKED, oh babyGIRL you're so fucking wet. When I caress this helpless little clit... mmm yeah... you can't hide the animal grunts and moans you make. Yeah, that's what you are. A hot sweaty female animal about to be bred, about to be fucked full of my cum. Go ahead. Moan into my hand. Soak my cock with your hot juices and clench down on me and moan. It's okay, babygirl, it's okay. I've got my hand on your mouth. No one can hear you. No one knows what an animal you are. What a hot needy little bitch in heat, squeezing my cock. No one knows but me. Moan, babygirl. Moan for me. I'm close. I'm going to cum in your hot cunt. I'm going to impregnate you, pour my seed into you, a hot sticky gift. Yeah that's it, squeal into my hand like a bitch. I'm riding you so hard. No one can hear you. No one can help you. Let go. There's nothing you can do but take this pounding cock and cum and cum and milk me dry. That's a girl. It's time to breed you. It's time to breed you, you hot sweaty squealing bitch. You cum for me, babygirl. I want to feel you fucking CUM on my cock. Here, I'll help. I'll pinch this sweet clit, mmm yeah, and pinch your nose shut, take your air. Yeah, you can't breathe, you can't breathe. Just whimper under my hand and squirm on my cock. Fuck! Mmm! That's a girl. You don't need to breathe right now, you just need to cum on this cock.

You get to breathe when you cum, babygirl. You get to breathe when you cum!

That's it. That's it. Squeeze my cock. That's it. Cum for me. Cum on my cock..cum on my cock. You want to breathe, then cum! Cum on my cock, you tight fuckbitch. Cum for me, cum on me, cum, cum, cum on my cock, breathe babygirl breathe! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Give me that hot cunt, give me that cunt, give me that cunt, yes fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk

he cums in her, intensely, swept away in the heat of her

Fuck yes. Unnh, unnh, unnh.

pleased, breathless laughter

Ahhh. I love unloading my hot seed in your cunt. God, you're a hot bitch. Such a beautiful hot bitch. Oh yeah, oh yeah, take that cum. Take that cum. Fuck yes. Good girl. Good girl!

That's a girl... it's okay, you can cry. You can cry. You put up a good fight. I can feel your thighs shaking. You were such a good girl. Mewl into my hand and just, mmm, just feel my cock soften slowly inside you. Fuck. I've never had a fuck as hot as you. You really made me work for it, squirming and squealing into my hand. Such a good girl.

whispers But even good girls get bred.

And now you're MY good girl. You just breathe through your nose, babygirl...you came so hard, I can feel you still spasming a little around my cock. Such a good girl. Such a good girl. Shhh. Let me kiss your hair. 

kissing

Mmmn. Your hair is such a sweaty mess. You're a hot mess, babygirl. Your bed is soaked under you. My hot little animal. Mmmm. This ass feels so good against my groin. Mmmn fuck. You have a really really hot cunt. whispers I like it.

kissing her hair and cheek

I like how you whimper into my hand.

kissing

Oh, is this little clit too sensitive? Too bad. I'm going to keep rubbing it. I like it. I like the sounds you make into my hand. 

Cry into my hand, sweetie, it's all right.

That's it. Mm, good girl. It's okay to cry. You're so well-fucked and bred and so full of my cock. And I know you've never cum like that. I could tell from your animal yowls muffled under my hand. You came like an angel on fire. Mmm fuck. My good babygirl. I know it was intense, having that orgasm forced from you, wave after wave of it crashing through you. Oh, you good girl. You cry all you need to. Shhh. I've got you. I've got you.

kissing

Mmmn, this little clit is so slick and hot under my fingertips. Are you cumming again? Are you cumming while you cry, babygirl? Go ahead, do it, cum on my cock and sob into my hand and show me what a good hot little breeding bitch you are. That's my girl. Cum for me. Mmm. Feel these fingers on your hot little clit and cum, cum, cum...

Mmmn, good girl.

Good GIRL. My good girl.

MMMM.

Fuck yes. Oh fuck. You got my cock SO wet.

kissing

What a hot slut you are.

kissing

a low, delighted laugh Mmmn, don't worry, I'll go in a moment and let you cry yourself to sleep like a good girl, let you feel my cum trickle down your thigh all night. Mmm. And don't worry, I'll come back soon, sweetie. Sometimes it takes more than once to get a hot bitch like you pregnant. I need to pump you full of my semen until we're sure.

Yeah, let me kiss those hot tears from your cheek.

Mmm. Good girl. My good girl. 

kissing

Shh, whimper into my hand. Mmm, you're so wet. Shh. You stay wet for me, babygirl. You keep this tight little cunt slick and wet for my cock. Mmmn.

kissing

Good girl. I'll be back.

kissing