Walk a Crooked Milf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

"Finish getting dressed and I'll go down and let her in. That should give you enough time to put that away and look decent," she smiled at me and patted my shrinking erection.

The banging on the door got louder as Mrs Bancroft paused to freshen her lipstick. She smoothed out her skirt and skittered down the stairs to let Mrs Cashmore into the house.

"Bloody hell Felicity don't leave me out here on the doorstep like a vagrant," I heard Mrs Cashmore's shrill voice, followed by the clatter of her heels in the hallway and then the stairs.

"Sorry Delores I was just putting the finishing touches to the boy's hair," Mrs Bancroft explained as she followed Mrs Cashmore up the stairs.

I took the hint and hopped back into the salon chair, and only just in time. Mrs Cashmore was delighted with the results and fussed about me a little, complimenting Mrs Bancroft on a job well done.

"There; I don't know what all the fuss was about William. Your hair looks wonderful and that hairstyle suits you and will also work perfectly when I dress you as Wendy," she said as we drove back home.

"I have to say that Mrs Bancroft is a brilliant hairdresser and I'm very happy with my new hair," I agreed with her.

"I've bought you a little present but you can't have it until I next summon you to my house," she replied.

"And when will that be Mrs Cashmore?" I asked.

She gave me a withering stare and I knew that I had overstepped the mark.

"You know the answer to that question don't you William?" she responded sternly.

I nodded and remained silent.

The rest of the journey was conducted in stony silence. I wondered what purchases Mrs Cashmore had made, there were a number of packages on the back seat and they intrigued me but I knew better than to ask.

As we turned into my street Mrs Cashmore pulled to the curb and broke the silence.

"Don't play me for a pillock William; that room reeked of cunt. Get out and walk home. I'll summon you when I need you," Mrs Cashmore stared out the window and drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as I sheepishly alighted from the car.

To be continued


MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers