Walk in the Park

Story Info
A walk in the park gets more entertaining.
3.1k words
4.09
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a nice week so far. Both of us have got two weeks off work and we have spent almost a week of it on a few little adventures together. Nice in probably anyway possible. Today we have nothing particularly special planned, just a nice lunch and maybe a walk in the park. We started lunch a little bit later than intended, but that is alright, there is no rush.

It was a nice restaurant we went to. There are surely more expensive places out there, but it was a lovely restaurant with lovely food and a lovely atmosphere. We spent plenty of time there; so much in fact that one of the staff asked us politely to leave. We hadn't realized how long we had been there. Of course, we were happy to leave. I looked at my watch. Is that really the time? No wonder.

I took you to that little cafe-style place that makes that nice ice cream we have both had lots of. Still an excellent way to have dessert. We had to eat it a little quickly as the weather has been just that little hotter than it might normally be. Or is that just the feeling of your smile keeping you so warm? I know that that is what always keeps me warm on a cold night.

You now find yourself walking in the park beside me, pressed up next to me in that half-hug sort of position, holding my hand firmly in yours. I am looking up at the sky as the sun starts to go down. There is probably another hour before nightfall, but a good sunset has always been a stunning sight in this area. You cannot help but think how you are going to improve this day. Not much you can do to make it any better...unless...

Almost as though I had read your mind I turn to your face and look deeply into your eyes "What a lovely afternoon it has been with you, as any other afternoon is. What on earth could I do to top that off?" You can't help but maybe wonder if I am thinking about the same sort of situation you are. Maybe today we could try that one little fantasy we talked about once but couldn't really find the time to try it out. We are in the park, there are not too many people around. Maybe...

I place my free hand on your back and pull you a little closer to me. I lean in a little and kiss your lips slowly. It is as though my passion for you is being sent to you via my lips. You can feel my desire for you through my kiss, as subtle and slight as it may be. As the kiss parts you are a little taken aback by how much you enjoyed that kiss. There was nothing to it really. Maybe it is just because of what you were thinking at the time.

With the kiss completed I turn forward and continue the slow walk we have been partaking in. You find your thoughts lingering on that kiss. There really was nothing particularly special about it, you must have just enjoyed it as part of an enjoyable day. Maybe you should just stop thinking about it so much. I stop walking and turn to you. "Did you stop walking for some reason?"

You notice that you had indeed stopped walking and that I was at least a full stride ahead of you, our hands still together but our arms stretched to reach. I take my step back toward you. I simply ask, "Are you alright?". I am sure that you are not hurt or anything, but you do seem a bit lost; perhaps something floating on your mind. You take a moment longer to think about what you next want to say.

"Do you remember a few weeks ago when we were talking about some little fantasies we might have?" you ask with probably a sure sign of being nervous. I nod, though I probably haven't quite remembered exactly what you mean. "Well, maybe...if you want...we could try out mine." You pause in wait to my response. You can see that it takes me another second to realize what you meant. The surprise on my face is evident, though it quickly turns into a smile.

I step a little closer to you as my smile grows. Now with my face all but up against yours I say "I am sure we can try it. We are in a park after all. Anywhere in particular spring to mind?" You look over each of my shoulders, nothing behind me. You turn a little to see if you can find some cover. Maybe those few bushes over there will provide us with enough?

You turn back to me and whisper where perhaps we could go. I kiss you on the lips once again, turn around and quickly look around to make sure nobody will catch us going there. I say to you with a little obvious cheek "Follow me." Your hand still in mine I walk quickly toward the bushes you suggested. You certainly are excited about where we are going. Finally, we will get to fulfill that little fantasy you have had for longer than you have known me.

The bushes are not far away. It does not take us long to get there. I pull you in those last few steps. You can tell I am eager to please your little fantasy. I pull you that once last step toward me and kiss your neck. You try your best to check one last time that nobody can see us. It is difficult to do as you feel the passion growing within you. Your breath deepens as each of my kisses seems to deepen.

I hold you with each of my hands grasping your hips, pulling you gently closer. You wrap your arms around my neck as if to make sure I cannot get away. You know I don't want to, but you want to make sure I am near. You grip my hair as my kisses wander around your neck and shoulder, using my lips to venture just that little bit under your shirt. You struggle to move your hand to your top button and undo it, allowing me a little deeper under your shirt.

My kisses venture a little further down your body, to your chest and the top of your breasts. You feel my hands slide up your body. You can tell I am trying to kiss you lower down as I undo your next button. My kisses press a little further down your chest. You feel one of my hands spend a moment trying to undo your last button. You can't wait for it to go. You feel each kiss go further down you as that last button gets out of the way. There is nothing but your bra in the way of me now.

You move your hands to your back to get that last obstacle out of my way. You seem to be having a little trouble undoing your bra, probably just the anticipation building within you. Afterall, you have wanted to do this for a long time, and we are finally doing it. I now take my hands to my own shirt and grab the bottom. I all but rip my t-shirt off in front of you, stopping kissing you only that moment required for the task. You have always liked my body and there it is.

My hands grip the bottom of your shirt next. You finally loosen that fitting of your bra. I take a little more time to pull your shirt over your body, but my kisses only pause again for that moment to do so. Now we both stand bare chested in front of each other, hidden in the park, the afternoon getting darker around us. Perfect timing to be hidden from public so we can enjoy each other in private.

My kisses continue exploring your features. I gently travel around your amazing breasts, each kiss getting a little closer to your nipples. Maybe I am just teasing you, but the desire for my kisses seem to grow faster than the speed I am delivering them. Each one still gets closer to your nipples. Each of your breaths seems to travel from deeper within you.

You feel my lips drift gently across a nipple, the tip of my tongue teasing you just that little more. You find that my body is held slightly away from you for me to reach your breasts. Maybe now is the best time to undo your jeans. You take this opportunity to undo that one button holding your pants up. I must have caught you in your action. You feel both of my hands slide down the back of your pants now that I am allowed a little more space to put them in.

You grab the button in my jeans and undo that one, sliding your hands between them and my underwear, gripping my ass tightly. As you do, my kissing against your nipples seems to grow. You try to let my pants fall and get out of your way. I move my legs around to help you achieve your aims. You try to get your pants off too. You know they will be in the way soon otherwise. Our pants seem to fall off in unison. We each have only one item of clothing on.

The kissing of your nipples slows as my face begins to travel down your body. I bend my knees to get my face lower down you. I take a little nibble of your panties and grip them with my hands. I keep bending my knees to get my face downwards. You can feel the warm air against your wetting pussy; or is that just my breath. You don't really care; you just love the moment.

Your panties fall around your ankles. You step out of them for me. I kneel on the ground in front of you, my kisses getting closer and closer to your pussy. You grab my hair again and gently steer me towards my target as you begin to open your legs a little. You want me to reach my target after all. You feel my tongue drift across your clit, and you let out another little gasp of pleasure.

Your pussy seems to open up to my mouth as you stand above me, bare to the world. You tighten the grip of my hair, perhaps to double check that I keep probing your pussy with my tongue. Each time you breath out it seems to become more of a gasp. Each time you gasp I seem to travel my tongue a little deeper into you. Each time my tongue gets further into you, it seems you weaken a little more at the knees.

You can't seem to hold your pleasure back any further. You try to bite your lips to stop yourself, but you can't help but whimper and moan in pleasure as my tongue explores every facet of your clit. I seem to find new areas of pleasure for you as my mouth fulfills your every desire. Little beads of sweat run down your face as the joy seems to boil over, my face buried between your legs.

Your joy takes control of your body. Your knees seem weak, and you don't think you can stand up any longer. You do your best not to just fall on me; letting your pussy drop away from my face. You cannot help but be a little surprised that you like the feeling of your wet pussy gliding across my bare chest. I kiss you gently as much as I can as your body glides downwards, ending up sitting on me, legs splayed. You can feel my erect cock pushing you gently in the back.

You know what you want against your pussy next, but my underwear is still in the way. You lean back that little bit to reach them with your fingers and begin to pull them out of your way. As you do, I adjust my legs a little so you can easily sit with your legs open for me. I hold your back in a cuddle as you rise yourself above my erection and lower yourself again on top of it.

The air seems to escape from your lungs as you feel my cock drift up into your body. I hold you a little tighter, closer to me as I kiss your lips, our faces now all but level with each other. Suddenly, you feel me awkwardly twitch underneath you. I roll strangely and swear under my breath. You cannot help but jump off me.

You turn to see what has triggered me. You see a strange man standing in the bushes behind us. "How long have you been there?" you hear me try to yell as quietly as possible. The stranger simply says, "Long enough." Both you and I just grab whatever clothes we can to cover up as much as we can. "Don't stop on my account," the stranger says. "I promise I won't tell if you don't." The stranger actually says this quite politely. It is shocking how polite he is in this situation.

I look at you awkwardly. You look at me awkwardly. You can almost see the thoughts crossing my mind. I whisper to you, "We are doing something illegal, maybe we should just let him watch if that's what he wants." We both stand next to each other, naked, considering what to do next. I gently lean a little closer to you. I kiss your neck again and slowly turn you away from the stranger. Now you can't see him, but you know he is still there.

Maybe with the stranger out of your sight you can just enjoy this how you were going to before. I seem to be having that thought too as my kisses get a little stronger against you. You can feel me letting go of the clothing I am holding against us, once again feeling the bare air against you. You cannot help but hope the feeling builds back up inside you so you can keep playing out that little fantasy you came here with.

You cannot help but feel the sight of the stranger behind you. Maybe if you just ignore it, it will go away. The other thing you can feel is my cock gently sliding across your leg as we slowly return to the position we were in before. You realize that I am not nearly as hard as I was before, but you can understand why. Maybe only you can fix that. You kiss against my lips again and hold my face against yours, trying to get as much of my attention as you can.

You reach back a little as I return to a kneeling position with you on top of me, legs open, pussy still dripping a little from before. You reach back behind you a little to gently rub my cock. You want me harder for you, you want me inside you again, you want to enjoy this evening after all. You gently caress my balls, hoping to stir the cum you know that is inside me to be just like I was before, harder than ever. You feel my dick twitch as you do this. It must be working.

You carefully slide your fingers up and down my shaft and push your butt cheeks back a little. You massage my cock between your butt and your fingers, looking into my eyes for all of my attention. You seem to be getting more of it as my shaft gets harder and harder for you. You think I am hard enough for you to take off from where we were before. You stand up that little bit and slide yourself back onto my cock. You cannot help but gasp once more with the burst of pleasure.

You grasp my face with your hands and kiss my lips as best you can as you gently slide yourself over the cock penetrating into you. You feel the head rubbing up into you pussy, wetting you, steering all your attention back to the feeling of the sexual pleasure as you begin riding my hardening cock. My hands grip your ass as the pleasure builds within me too. You seem to be able to feel me getting harder for you as your pussy starts getting wetter again.

You cannot help but let out another whimper of pleasure as the passion of the moment takes control of you. I grip you butt tighter and begin to take control of the pace at which you bounce upon my shaft. You hold my body close to you, your tits up against my chest. You can feel your nipples rubbing gently up and down my body. The feeling seems to meet the one emanating from between your legs somewhere in your belly. You can do nothing but enjoy it.

You wrap your arms around me and try to pull me a little closer to you. Your fingernails cannot help but grip my back tightly as you can feel an orgasm building within you. The pressure of the air in your lungs seems to increase as you try to hold your voice back. Instead of moans of pleasure you try to simply give little gasps, but this is becoming more and more difficult as my cock seems to go deeper and deeper into you.

Maybe kissing me harder will hold your voice back. You lunge your lips against mine, holding me close, your tongue meeting mine, dancing around our united mouths. You try to use my face to hold your voice back, but it is so difficult to compete against the orgasm that wants to escape your body. All your efforts seem more and more futile as your pace of riding my cock increases.

You cannot help it anymore. You close your eyes and lean back, letting out a scream of orgasmic pleasure. Your body seems to shudder and shatter around you as your orgasm explodes from your body. You can feel me explode within you, the warmth of my cum pulsing through you. You are sure I have enjoyed myself too, despite our set back. Not quite the fantasy you had dreamed of but sheer pleasure, nonetheless.

You hear behind you the sound of a zipper being pulled back up. Maybe someone else has enjoyed your night as well.