Walk in the Woods

Story Info
Bound submissive on a hunting trip for Men.
4.9k words
4.48
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm days when Spring turns to Summer in the Mountains is a glorious time for a hike. The air is fresh, the ground is often covered with green grasses and exploding with color from wildflowers.

#

It is just past four on Friday afternoon when the phone rings. It's an old friend who goes by the name of Buck. He owns a big hunting cabin on a hundred acres of land in the mountains. It borders a State Forest so there is no one for miles in any direction. I have been up there many times over the years of knowing Buck - for hunting and fishing trips. And on a few occasions, a different sort of prey has been available for the hunt.

We talk for a few minutes before he asks if I'm available for one of those special hunts in the morning. Buck tells me I'm his first call but he has two others that will join the hunt. It's always a race of sorts with Buck. A competition with the other two going home alone. My answer is prompt and definite. "What time do I need to be there?" It's a ninety minute drive to the compound but 9am means I won't even have to get up early.

#

I met Uncle Buck a few months before today. It was at a club in the big city an hour from his hunting cabin. I instantly liked his rough and tumble long grey hair and thick beard. He liked my mid-20's city styling; thin build and well-groomed hair and face. He might have said I looked pretty. Well, we hit it off right away and shared a couple drinks before I invited him back to my apartment that night.

Once inside my apartment, Uncle Buck showed me the bear I thought he would be. The lights down low, Uncle Buck watched me undress after he had me fetch a can of beer in my fridge. With me naked and thin at 5'9 and 165 pounds, Uncle Buck held the beer in his left hand and grabbed my cock and balls in his right. He could feel my hardness and he had not even unbuttoned a button on his flannel.

Soon enough I was on my knees before the mature bear. Once it became obvious in the club where the night was going, he told me to call him "Uncle Buck" and the term just rolled off my lips. And now, I was pressing my lips to his meaty cock. His man-musk was strong as my nose pressed into his thick salt-n-pepper pubes. I don't think he wanted the beer so much as he wanted to assert control from the opening moments. Uncle Buck showed significant self-control and it was more than five minutes before I finally had him erect. By this time, I was drooling spit all over his fat cock and jerking his shaft with both hands.

Once hard, I began to push my mouth around his cock until I felt him throating me. As he too felt this, a big hand pressed against the back of my head and he began to fuck my mouth. Hairy balls began to slap my drool-covered chin as my hands slipped from cock to grip against his hairy thighs. Uncle Buck felt good in my mouth as I sucked on shaft to the point of caving cheeks when he'd impale me. Finally I felt him pull back so his head lay on my tongue when he shot his thick load of semen into my mouth. He let out a low groan of relief then pulled out of me. I looked up and swallowed his cum. Then he told me it was time to go to bed.

At first, the moments in my bed were tender. Thinking about it the next morning, I realized it was more about Buck merely recharging. He removed his flannel, jeans and boots before getting in bed with me. My thin nearly smooth body starkly contrasted with his 6'1" 230 pound extremely hairy body as we lay together. My hand dropped down and began to fondle and stroke his thick cock. His hairy torso felt warm against my skin as we lay sharing some words about the area and available men. We even found a couple common names in our histories.

Eventually Uncle Buck was recharged and ready to fuck. "You have any lube handy, Nathan?" I motioned to the bedside table drawer and moved to my hands and knees. He rustled through the drawer and found the half-full tube of lube. Then I felt first his meaty hands on my ass then his tongue licking my asshole. "mmm fuck Uncle Buck," I began to moan at the unexpected pleasure. His thumbs dug into my cheeks and pulled them apart for his tongue. My puckered anus pushed against him and he licked and lapped until I began to drip from my dick. Then I felt the cool lube and new the tenderness was about to end.

Behind me, I could feel him move between my legs. His hands were strong as he grabbed my hips then I felt the head of his cock press to my slicked asshole. Uncle Buck wasn't gentle and honestly I didn't want him to be. I could feel him grind the head of this thick erection and my well lubed hole gave no resistance. I moaned out loud as the wide head pushed past my rim and took its place in my rectum. Uncle Buck grunted and shoved. I rolled my hips and tried to find the best angle for his intrusion. Soon, I felt him finding his rhythm and fucking. His mound pounded my ass and my dick got hard. My moaning became steady with each thrust. His heavy hairy balls could be seen hanging and swinging as we found our shared rhythm.

I began to leak as his cock kept rubbing my prostate with the sustained fucking. He was a near silent beast fucking me as his cock continued to pound my asshole for longer than I would have expected given his years. I started whimpering as my hard cock danced from my groin as he fucked. "Go ahead boy, cum for Uncle Buck" ... his voice steady if a bit labored as he could feel me shaking in his hands. I cried out as I came. My dick shooting semen all over my sheets as he pounded my asshole to a steady beat. Finally, thankfully ... Uncle Buck came inside me with a thick load of semen.

#

I rolled down the dirt drive to Buck's cabin a little before 9. I'm not even out of the truck when the big wooden door swings open and my old friend has a mug of fresh, hot coffee in his hand. Wearing my camo gear and hiking boots in the spirit of the hunt, I hop from my truck and greet with a hug. I notice a familiar Jeep already parked and hear the rumbling of the last arrival not far behind me. Buck's strength always surprises as the truly bear of a man gives me the solid greeting. "What's this Josh?," he asks as he rubs my face and mocks the thick black beard as something new since our paths last crossed.

I know Jeff but Paul is new to me as we all sit down for breakfast with our host. Eggs, bacon and more pancakes than any of us can eat but protein and carbs is the order of the morning. Uncle Buck assures - although we've all taken part in separate hunts over the years - we have our work cut out for us today. Of course, to the victor, the reward will be greatly enjoyed. We each look about the table, eyeing the competition for the hunt.

After clearing the table and pouring fresh coffee, Uncle Buck begins to detail the ground rules for today's hunt. We will draw straws for order of departure with two minutes between each of us. Each will be given a first clue which in turn leads to the next and so forth. We will need to find all five clues to find the prey. Each of us is given a two-way beacon. When we find the prey, we set it off. By our location, Uncle Buck will know we have indeed reached the finish line. He will alert the other two to return to the cabin as the competition has a winner.

He looks at each of us, "you each have been here before but Paul has never won so I'll remind you the basic rules if you win. No lasting marks are to be left on the prey. It's almost 10 and I suspect you'll need 30 - 45 minutes to find what you are looking for today. You need to be back to the cabin with the prey by 2:30p else you will not be invited back for ANY activities that I host. That gives you roughly three hours to field dress your prey." We all snicker at the comment, each of us being avid hunters but knowing what is meant today by Buck.

#

Nathan > The beep attached to the small device hanging from my ankle tells me the hunt has started. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly knowing that my current situation will change in less than an hour. I am hanging by my bound wrists from a tall lodgepole pine tree. Uncle Buck had me strip naked this morning just after 7a after hiking through the forest with him. After securing my wrists and putting a hood over head, he hoisted me by rope so my feet are four feet off the ground. The same heavy rope then binds my ankles to the tree so that I can not swing and my torso is taught. The mountain air is chilled and I feel cold at times but hearing the beep, my heart begins to beat faster and body seemingly warms.

Josh > I draw the second position and study my first clue. My backpack has the gear I will want when I win except for a couple jugs of water and my compass and knife. I had gauged my competitors worthy but always believe in my fitness and stamina. I have an idea where I'm headed so I head out in a determined trot. The first and the second clues come quickly and I'm feeling like today might be my day. After finding the third clue, I consume some water as the sun is now warming the morning. I'm in a part of Buck's property that I haven't been in years, not since a deer hunt I did with him maybe six years prior.

Nathan > I can feel the sun beginning to shine across my torso. Uncle Buck had told me I would be facing east and when I felt the sun, it would only be a few minutes until I'm found. I can feel my penis begin to firm as my heart begins to pump. I had heard footsteps a while ago and I thought I had misunderstood how it would work. Only after giving it thought did I realize it was either a deer or elk moving the tall grasses that surrounded me. I hoped it was only a deer or elk. And now I hear rustling grass and something or someone running towards me. Not that I can move bound as I am, but I find myself trying not to even breathe.

Josh > I see separate rings of black rope on a tree as I approach from the west. It's just too odd the look to not be yet ... that's when I hear a twig snap behind me. It's not so close but close enough so I break into a run for the tree. As I'm running, I grab for the beacon attached to my pack so it's in my hand. I hit the tree and push around the trunk to find my prey bound by ankles and wrists. The beacon chimes and within seconds I hear the one in Paul's hand sound as he gets within thirty yards. I have been confirmed the winner. I touch the naked thigh as I pant from the run. "Give me a couple minutes to get you down."

Nathan > I hear someone running through the brush behind me. Instinctively I turn my head but it's no use and besides it's hooded. Hearing the footsteps and then the sound of the chime lets me know the hunt is over and the winner is standing before me. My leg twitches when I feel his hand. It's warm and sweaty and then his voice.

#

Paul is panting as he arrives to see me standing in front of the bound prey. Pulling out his water and taking a long gulp as we both stand in the forest looking at the tree and the hooded man bound to it. "Good hunt - next time maybe I'll best you. It took me a few minutes to get the hang of the clues." I shake his hand then he turns, checks his compass and marches off in a direction slightly different than from where he just came. Pulling off my backpack, I check how Buck has secured him to the tree. I pull out my knife and cut through the rope that is looped through the thicker rope binding his legs. Next I walk to where the hoisting rope has been secured and slowly lower my prize.

His feet hit the ground then he tumbles onto his side as the rope lowers. "Well hello there ... " checking my watch and seeing it's 10:40, "looks like we have a little over three hours of fun out here." I can hear him mumble then presume Buck left him gagged and bound to the tree. Pulling open my backpack, I pull out a small blanket and the lube. I also have a paddle and some nipple clamps. Then I slip the hood off his head and see my pretty prize. It's a beautiful morning with the temperature now in the mid-60's. Laying on his side, I watch as he squirms about half on the blanket and tries to get a look at me.

I pull off my ball cap and run a hand through my wavy black hair and scratch my full beard. Pulling off my jacket then t-shirt he can see for a guy in my forties, I'm very fit. With chest hair but nothing like Buck. Hiking boots and socks then I unbuckle the belt and lower my camo pants. My cut 8" cock juts up from a mound covered in dark pubes. I walk away just a bit and piss in the dirt. Too much coffee and 40 minutes on the run has me really needing to piss before I can get busy.

#

Josh > I bend down and loosen the buckle from the ball gag. Drool covers his chin and I see him tongue lick at his lips. "Nathan ... I'm Josh ... for the next three hours, I'm just going to call you prey, ok?" I unscrew the lid of the second large bottle of water and titling his head, pour some into his mouth. He drinks greedily after being tied and gagged for nearly four hours. "This is not the first time I've won one of Buck's hunts so I have a pretty good idea of how this will be for you and me."

Nathan > Blinking and drooling, I look around and watch the man undress and see his beautiful big cock before he walks away and pisses in the dirt. I'm almost relieved to see this as he may have a bit of humanity to him. I volunteered for this but ... Uncle Buck told me he invites all kinds of guys and some just aren't so easy on a subbie. The water tastes so cool and refreshing as he lifts my head and pours it slowly into my mouth. And soon enough, he is shifting positions and pulling my mouth onto his cock.

Josh > Grabbing preys head, I pull him across the grasses on his chest until he's between my legs. I push my cock to his mouth and he opens without being told. His mouth is cool from the water but I'm soon pulling and pushing his mouth onto my hard cock. His tongue presses around my cock and I can quickly feel this boy is a good cocksucker - but then I'd expect nothing less from Buck. "Now I'm gonna let you do it, don't disappoint," saying as I take my hands off his head and lean back on the blanket. I look up through the trees with legs spread wide and prey begins to bob and suck on my erect cock. I can feel him drool and it runs down around my balls and drips onto the grass below my ass.

Nathan > His is a beautiful cock and I do love sucking dick. I soon figure out how to teeter up and down on my chest to push my mouth down to his base. I feel his wide head poke my throat and push past the sensations. Sucking this handsome man's eight inches as he ... seems to be almost oblivious to me gazing at the sky above us.

#

After a few minutes, I know what needs to be done. I push him off my cock and get to my knees. I take the loose rope that had tied him to the tree and pull it between his legs. I tie it to the bindings on his ankles. In essence, he is now bound with his knees and shoulders supporting his body. I take the lube out of the backpack and drizzle some on his asshole then use my fingers to smear it about. Prey just moans and little bit as my fingers push the lube into his hole until I'm two knuckles deep. "If we were on a date, I'd make sure you were good and loose before I fuck ... but you're just here."

I step over his legs so I have a foot on either side of his knees. I squat and push down my erection until the tip is mashing his asshole. With his ankles bound, the angle is challenging but I've done this previously and it actually makes for a nice, tight hole. "And this is why we want to win ... " saying to Nathan, saying to the Universe as I push ... my head pops inside his ring and I hear him cry out softly as I break the seal on the day. My shaft is thick and I soon am fucking his tight asshole by bending and straightening my knees. Driving into him, I feel his ring and rectum soon pleasuring head and shaft as I fuck the bound prey. I can feel him try to push upwards to meet me but the way I have him tied, very little movement is possible.

Five minutes become ten and I can feel my balls growing heavy. Fucking the tight hole out here is glorious. I hear him moan and mumble from time to time as my cock plows his asshole. Finally I need to unload and I do. I ram down hard and my cock throbs then erupts inside his cavity. I groaaaannnnn out loudly knowing no one can hear and not really caring as I cum in his tight asshole. My balls bounce off his ass as I thump his butt. Nathan whimpers some then I hear a weak "thank you, Josh" as he fills himself flooded with semen.

I pull out and step back to catch my breath. I untie the rope connecting his wrists to his ankles and Nathan rolls over onto his side. I notice his small dick is hard as a rock. He starts to curl when I grab the loose rope and pull up his arms by it. "Oh no prey, we're on the clock here." I pull him up and help him to stand against the tree where he was bound. His arms are behind his back and against the tree. I take the rope and slip it around the tree and his neck. It's not tight on his throat but enough to keep him tied to the tree while I recover. Nipple clamps. His eyes flash as he sees them. Prey moans out as the left then the right nipple feels the bite.

#

Josh > Squirting some lube into my right palm, I begin to jerk his dick. My hand plays roughly with first his shaft then his smooth balls. "You are a pretty one, prey ... I bet my old friend Buck really enjoys fucking you." As I'm speaking, as I'm jerking, I keep tweaking the nipple clamps to make them dig into the tender nipples. "He's a bear of a man, isn't he?" When he doesn't reply, I pull my hand off his dick and SLAP it hard so that it dances. He cries out in surprise and pain. "Now, I was saying ... " as my lube-slicked palm goes back to handling his hanging balls.

Nathan > "Yes, yes Sir he is ... " gasping to reply before he hits me again. I look straight ahead as I answer. My back feels the bark of the tree with my neck tied to the trunk. His fingers are strong as he rolls and grips my balls. I feel my dick twitching but he works the shaft so I get close but dammit he won't get me off. "He does like to fuck my ass - like you seemed to do so." Then I cry out as he again SLAPS my dick and makes it sway. Each time, I swear the clamps will bite my nipples off my chest.

Josh > "I asked a question but you are in no position to give me sass," saying as my hand slaps his erection for the second time. I really didn't need to do so - I just like watching it swing when I do. I loosen the rope about his neck and watches as he falls to his knees. "Mmmm that's right prey - how did you know?" Stepping forward and pushing my half-erect cock back into his mouth. My left hand leans on the tree trunk behind him as my right hand takes the back of his head. I begin to fuck his mouth to get hard again for fucking. I glance to see it's past noon and I still have shit to do before I have to get him back to Buck.

Nathan > to my knees with a thud. My wrist and ankles ache from being bound so long but seem like he has no intention of untying me. The clamps jiggle when I hit the ground and I cry out from the pain on my now white hot nipples. Then I open my mouth and take him again. This time I not only taste piss and sweat but my asshole on his eight inches. His hand firm behind my head as he uses my mouth to get him hard.

#

I stand him up and unclamp each nipple and boy does he howl as the blood rushes back to each. I untie the ropes on his ankles and then his wrists. Turning him, I press him against the tree trunk. "Hug it like you love it," saying as I walk around and rebind his wrists on the other side. Reaching into my backpack, I pull out the window paddle with the business end covered in black leather. "Those cheeks don't look pink, prey ... and I like to fuck pink cheeks." With that, I raise the paddle and CRASH. He cries out from leather hitting flesh. CRASH CRASH ... a pause, feeling it with my hand before CRASH CRASH. Prey is thrashing against the tree with his poor hard dick rubbing the bark as he takes the paddling.

12