Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use the paddle just a little longer to put some color into his back and thighs before finishing with four more blows to his butt. Prey is sobbing and shaking when I toss the paddle on the blanket and pick up the lube. A bit more to coat my cock before I stand behind him. I'm a couple inches taller than he is so my lips can press against his right ear, "Ready?" As I push my mushroom between his cheeks once more. I can feel his body trembling as my weight presses against back and butt where I just paddled. In with a grunt as I take his ass with lubed cock. Prey moans and cries out as I push in deep until I'm snug against him. Then I begin to fuck.

I'm careful to put enough pressure against him so he feels the bark but not so much that I scratch him enough to make him bleed. I surely don't want to piss Buck off by bringing home damaged goods. Slow and fast, hard and tender ... for twenty minutes I fuck his tight ass before I'm ready to cum. I shove into him hard and press my head deep towards his bowels when I blow. Huffing and grunting, I rut into his bottom with my hard eight and shoot my second load of the day. When I pull out, his hole gapes so pretty and soon I'm seeing my jizz running down his inner thigh.

I walk around the tree and untie his wrists. I pull him away from the tree and see no lasting marks on his belly or groin. I'm guessing we need 30 minutes to hike back and it's getting to 1:30. I look at Nathan and see his dick jutting upwards and juice running from the slit. "I bet you'd like to get off, wouldn't you prey?"

"yes, yes Sir I would if you'll let me." I have to laugh at his eagerness. I bet he's had a hell of a day - and that was before I took him twice.

"I'll make you a deal ... " saying as I lay down on the blanket with the sun streaking across my face. "If you eat my asshole while you jerk, I'll let you cum before we have to head back to find Buck." I do enjoy a good rimming and sadly it's been more than a couple weeks. I feel him move down over my thighs and one hand push apart my cheeks. I suspect he's already started stroking himself on the blanket. His tongue licks and I let out a soft moan of delight. Soon enough, preys tongue is lapping and licking my sweaty asshole like I'm the best thing he ever tasted.

My wrist is near my head so I can keep track of the time as he pleasures my hole with his tongue. He lifts ... "Sir ... may I ... please Sir?" and I tell him he can. He pushes his tongue hard to my anus when he cums. I can hear him moaning into my butt as he pulls and jerks and cums all over himself. "Thank you, Sir," he exhales as he pulls from my asshole.

Standing up and packing my gear. I tell him to put his boots on for the walk back. It's all Buck left for him. I stuff the ropes and hood into my pack as well. Once dressed, I motion him over to me. I slip a noose about his balls ... "It's a running gag with Buck ... these ARE hunts after all" and with that I give him a jerk and he stumbles forward for the hike back to the cabin.

#

2:20 on my watch as we break the clearing beside Buck's cabin. I see the Jeep from this morning just pulling away with Buck on the porch as naked as Nathan is. "I believe this belongs to you," as I hand the leash over to Buck and he gives Nathan a tug.

"Go inside and shower Nathan, you smell like the fucking forest." He pats the young man on the ass he stumbles by Buck and heads for one of the guest showers.

"Paul was pissed when he got back. He said you beat him by 30 yards or so ... he didn't even stay for lunch. And I have steaks!" Buck turns and motions me to follow him inside the cabin. His strong hairy ass and back - he's never been shy about his body around me and I've known him 10 years or so. He left no doubt that he fucked Jeff before he left. "Nathan has a nice ass, am I right?" He asked as he walked into his bedroom only to return with jeans covering his lower half.

I was sitting at the bar enjoying a cold beer. "The fourth clue almost threw me but I sat down by the stream and thought about the words. Then it struck me," saying as I take a long swig of beer. We talk for the next 30 minutes before Nathan finally emerges from his shower. He has marks on his wrists and ankles but nothing too serious. I get him a cold beer and shake his hand ... "a very good sport ... "

It's dusk when I hit the road for home ... "Any time Buck ... call me any time to go hunting ... "

12