Walk of Shame

Story Info
Emily walks late at night in hopes of being forced.
5.8k words
4.62
38.3k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers

Emily's hand was buried under her black yoga pants, her middle finger circling her clit while she laid in bed watching a video on her phone. The girl in the video was on her knees in the dirt with one of her two assailants ramming his cock down her throat. The girl choked on his cock for a while before the man pushed her onto her back. The other man grabbed her hands and held them down while the first forcefully yanked her shorts off. The girl squirmed, trying to break free from her captors. After pulling her shorts off, the man forced her legs open, positioning himself between before quickly pressing inside of her.

Closing her eyes, Emily listened to the girl's moans as she continued rubbing her own clit. She slid two fingers down to her soaking pussy, pressed her fingers inside for a moment to wet them and then returned to her clit. She continued pleasuring herself, imagining herself in the girl's place. Emily wanted that. To have no control. To be forced. To be used. A dark desire that had Emily pushing herself into risky situations.

Emily always had those desires for as long as she could remember. She used to imagine her classmates at college taking advantage of her at a party, or perhaps a situation with a teacher raising her grades, at a price. She even used to read stories of other girls and what happened to them. Emily wondered if she really wanted to be forced or if she would feel the same way as the other girls did. Every time she imagined herself in their positions, her pussy begged for it.

A few months back, Emily decided she needed to know for sure. She started making changes in her life in hopes to fulfill her desires. She began dressing more revealing, going out to bars and clubs alone, and even browsing the internet for guys looking for anonymous sex. Things would usually start out interesting and exciting but would quickly fall apart. As soon as the guys introduced themselves and started conversations, Emily lost all interest. She wanted the unknown. The stranger. The complete loss of any semblance of control.

The longer she craved being forced, the more desperate she became. Recently she started posting on online boards. She confessed that she took nightly walks hoping a stranger would force her. The bait took and she received messages asking where she walked, what she looked like, and telling her she was a dirty slut. It fueled her even more and she began describing what she looked like and giving clues about her walk in her posts.

She opened her eyes to the irritating change in the girl's voice in the video. The girl started moaning in pleasure and stopped fighting against her attackers. The illusion of the fantasy was broken by the actress in the porn video. Emily stopped the video and threw her phone to the side, frustrated. She let out a heavy sigh of disappointment and slipped her hand from her yoga pants.

Emily laid back on her bed in the dark room and turned to the clock on her nightstand that read just past midnight. She sat up and rose from her bed, preparing for her nightly walk, another one of her risky habits she developed. Emily flicked the light switch on and stood in front of her mirror, examining herself. The low rise yoga pants stopped just below her protruding hip bones. A tiny butterfly piercing decorated her toned pale stomach under her tight black workout crop top. Her large breasts strained against her top, her nipples clearly protruding.

She stared into her own blue eyes in the mirror, looking into herself. A hint of shame and doubt peered back at her before averting her gaze to her straight black hair that fell over her shoulders stopping just above her nipples. Emily turned away from the mirror, worried she might look into herself again and be discouraged. She grabbed some cash from her dresser and stuffed it into the single pocket of her yoga pants before flicking the light off once again, Emily made her way towards her bedroom window. She quietly lifted the window, taking care not to make enough noise to wake her parents that she moved back in with after dropping out of college. She crawled out through her window, her thin body and five foot stature to her advantage. As she turned around to close the window, Emily noticed the light from her phone shining in her bed. She considered grabbing it, but the thought of leaving it excited her. She shut the window.

The Fall weather set in quickly, her nipples pressing harder against her top as she walked out of the cul-de-sac and neighborhood. She crossed the street immediately outside of the neighborhood, making her way towards the nearby gas station for her usual energy drink. The parking lot was empty, but as she approached the entrance a ragged looking man pulled up on a bicycle from the other side of the building and set the bike down against the trashcan. He appeared to be homeless to Emily, discomfort setting in as she neared the door close to him while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Excuse me, Miss," he started as she reached for the door handle, "You got any spare change?"

"Uh... No... Sorry," she replied nervously to the disheveled man staring at her.

"Please. Just for some food," he continued, stepping towards her.

"I don't have any cash," she answered, tightly gripping the door handle, adrenaline starting to pump through her.

The man stopped, mumbled under his breath and swiped his hand through the air, waving her away as he turned around. Emily pulled the door open and quickly stepped inside, keeping an eye on the man through the glass. The bell rang through the empty convenience store as she walked in. Emily looked up at herself on the display screen next to the camera facing the door and then walked past it and turned down the aisle towards the refrigerators. She looked through the doors in front of the energy drinks but was disappointed to find her usual drink wasn't there.

The bell rang again, Emily briefly turning to look before hearing a group of guys talking to each other. She spent a moment deciding what drink to get instead, half listening to the guys at the front register tell the clerk what cigarettes they wanted. Emily opened the doors and grabbed the blueberry one, hoping she would like it, and then proceeded to the front.

Three guys in their mid twenties stood at the second register, joking with each other. They had clearly all been drinking. Emily lined up behind them, standing back a bit as to avoid them. One turned around and noticed her, looking her up and down. She looked to her side, hoping he wouldn't interact with her. He muttered something about "hot bitch" to the other two. They laughed and murmured in agreement.

"Mam, I can take you up here," said the clerk now at the first register, Emily turning to face forward again.

She walked past the three of them to the first register, feeling the stares from two of them as the third fumbled with his wallet and cash. Emily placed her drink on the counter for the clerk to ring up. She looked out the front windows to see the homeless man pulling a half used cigarette out of the ash tray of the trash can lid and relight it.

"That'll be $3.50," said the clerk, but she didn't hear him, watching the homeless man talking to himself for a moment before suddenly looking in at her. She looked away quickly back towards the clerk.

"I'm sorry, how much?" she asked, shoving her hand down into her pocket.

"$3.50," he answered, looking annoyed as he stared at her.

Emily pinched the wad of cash between her fingers and pulled it out, half of the bills falling to the ground. Embarrassed, she hurriedly bent over to pick up the money, noticing the three guys walk out past her in her peripheral. She snatched up the rest of the bills, beginning to upright as she felt a hand slap against her round ass cheek through her yoga pants. Jolting upright and shocked, she turned to see the three exiting the store laughing and looking back at her. Her cheeks flushed red. She turned to the clerk who was staring down at his phone texting.

"Here," she said, placing a five dollar bill on the counter. The clerk took the bill and started getting her change. She looked out front again, the three of them now sitting in their car facing the building, laughing and giving her an occasional glance.

"$1.50," stated the clerk, quickly handing her the change and walking to the back room still texting. Emily slowly returned the change to her pocket, thinking about what just occurred. A part of her was embarrassed and nervous while another enjoyed the uninvited touch. She grabbed her drink and headed out of the building, avoiding eye contact with the three guys still sitting in their car. She noticed the old man smoking and facing her direction. When she turned to him, he looked down at her energy drink, then back up at her, grunting and shaking his head as he turned away. Another wave of embarrassment hit Emily as she turned the other way, walking across the parking lot towards the sidewalk of the main road. She looked behind herself periodically to see if anyone followed.

Emily approached the intersection to cross back to the side of the street around her neighborhood to begin her usual walk. The cool breeze swept over her bare stomach as she waited for the light to turn red. Her mind jumped back to the store and the guy slapping her ass. It was the closest experience to she had to her fantasies. She reflected on how she felt about it. The stranger slapping her ass. An uninvited touch. Something stirred in Emily. The light changed and she hurried across, keeping an eye out for any drunk drivers that might not be paying attention on a Saturday night.

Reaching the corner of her neighborhood, she wondered if she should simply return home. Perhaps she would lay in bed and finish what she started earlier, thinking about the incident in the store. Emily looked down her usual path and imagined a scenario with her walking and those three waiting somewhere for here. Waiting for the 'hot bitch' from the store. It was a silly thought, but enough of a motivation for Emily to pop open her energy drink and start her routine walk.

Her usual walk was about a mile and a half circuit that resembled a triangle. The first stretch was a fairly well lit and busy road. The second stretch was a larger main street that usually had more cars but wasn't very well lit. The third stretch was a curved road that connected the other two. It was the part that she always imagined her fantasies might be realized. Emily started down the first stretch.

The cool night breeze was causing Emily to regret her clothing choice. She thought perhaps she should've warn something warmer, or at least something that covered her stomach. The drivers passing by probably thought she was crazy dressed like that. She thought so too, but she imagined it might invite the attention she sought. A sacrifice she was willing to take. Suddenly, an engine revved from the road behind her, the sound approaching quickly. She turned to the bright car lights coming nearer and raised her hand to the light when the high beams flashed on. Emily's heart started racing.

"Nice ass, slut!" shouted one of the three guys out the window as the vehicle sped past her. She recognized them and watched as they raced to the changing light at the next intersection, peeling through the red light and turning right on the main road, engine revving again. Emily paused for a moment, her heart still beating rapidly. She was shaken, believing something was about to happen. She stared down at the corner they turned at, waiting to be sure they weren't somehow coming back. Emily looked back behind her to her neighborhood corner down at the start of the stretch and wondered if she should turn around and go home. Turning forward, she started again, gathering herself. She turned the corner to the darker second stretch.

The next part of the sidewalk was between the main road and the back fences of the adjacent neighborhood. Emily didn't imagine that anyway would be reckless enough to approach her on this stretch with the amount of cars that drive by. However, there were plenty of dark corners formed by the angled fences. Would anyone even see that far in the dark? Would she be dragged into a corner and forced while cars sped by unknowing? The idea excited her, evident in the moisture developing between her legs.

She continued walking, observing each dark corner. Trees were tucked away in some, fueling more fantasies for her. Another corner contained an abandoned shopping cart. Emily wondered why someone would walk the cart all the way over there to begin with. She passed more trees, playing situations in her mind of someone jumping out at her. Would she run? Scream? Would she just walk over to them willingly? No. She knew that wouldn't appease her desires.

Another engine revved from behind her. She stopped and turned, her heart racing once again, until she realized it wasn't them. She shook her head, thinking herself silly for the thought. In the corner of her eye she saw another silhouette on the sidewalk far back behind her. She peered back down the stretch, squinting to make out the figure. Her skipped a beat when she realized it. The homeless man from earlier was headed towards her on his bike.

Emily quickly turned and started walking to the next corner, her pace much faster. She frequently looked back, watching the man slowly close the distance. Should she cross the road? No way. It was four lanes to the median and too many cars were flying down that road. Should she run? He was already too close and would catch up before the next stretch. Emily walked faster, moving to one side of the pathway. She stepped off into the grass beside the sidewalk as he closed in on her. Her heart was racing. She wasn't ready. She didn't want it. She was shaking.

His bike shifted closer to her side. Emily stepped backwards and tripped, falling to the wet grass. The man stopped on the sidewalk in front of her and stepped off his bike. He started towards her and Emily crawled backwards. Her mind was racing. She should have stayed home. This was stupid. This dirty homeless man was going to rape her.

"Are you alright?" he asked, stopping in front of her. She didn't respond, frozen in fear on her back.

"Let me help you," he said, stepping closer to her feet and stooping down towards her.

"Get away from me! I'll scream!" she shouted, pulling away from him. The man stood upright, angry.

"Stupid bitch!" he grumbled, turning back to his bike and mounting it once more. He spit on the ground in her direction and then rode off.

Emily laid in the wet grass and dirt, the moisture seeping into her clothes. She was still shaking and her heart pounding as she watched him ride away. Her nerves slowly calmed down and she collected herself. She really thought he was going to attack her, and she didn't want it. Were all her fantasies bullshit? Or was it because she had interacted with him? Emily rose to her feet, ready to go home. Walking slowly to the corner of the second and third stretch, she tried to calm herself down.

Reaching the corner, Emily looked down the dark, tree lined road. On the left side of the road was a large open field that jutted into a canal. The field was completely pitch black. On the right side there was also a line of trees and the sidewalk passed along the houses across the road from her neighborhood. Dark, grassy alleyways filled the space between the back fences of the houses. Emily chose to stay on the right, away from the canal.

She started on the third stretch, constantly checking around herself. Her pace was fast, trying to return home as soon as possible. The cold was biting into her wet clothes and she was shaking. Her eyes scanned over the trees to her right, searching for anything lurking behind them. She passed the first alleyway between the fences and stopped. Her eyes tried adjusting but she couldn't see anything. It was completely dark. Memories of her past fantasies popped up, imagining herself being dragged into one of those alleyways. Dumb, she now thought, continuing again down the sidewalk. Her neighborhood wasn't far.

A vehicle approached from behind as she walked. She was thankful for the light source, until she noticed it slow down and keep pace with her. The horn honked and Emily jumped and turned. The vehicle pulled up next to her, two of the three guys hanging out their windows.

"Oh don't stop. I was enjoying the view," said the blonde haired guy in the passenger seat, the one who had noticed her first in the store.

"Please, leave me alone," said Emily, walking away and continuing home. The vehicle kept pace with her.

"Oh come on, we're just playing around," said the blonde, followed by the others laughing.

"I said leave me alone," she repeated.

"Are you lost, sweetheart?" he asked.

"No," she responded curtly.

"You can come home with us. I promise I'll be gentler this time. Your ass just looked so inviting." he insisted, grinning.

"It looks like you already have two other asses to play with," she quipped.

"What'd you say bitch?" he shouted, opening the car door and stepping out. The brown haired guy in the back seat started to exit as well.

Emily started running. The two chased after he, gaining quickly. Her calves burned as she ran, looking back briefly to see them right behind her. The blonde grabbed her arm, yanking her back. Emily started to scream but he quickly cupped his hand over her mouth and pushed her up against a nearby tree.

"Say it again," he demanded, shoving her back into the tree.

"Brett, come on man," said the other.

"Shut up," Brett snapped at his friend, turning back to Emily. "Say it again, I dare you,"

Emily shook her head, her heart pounding in her chest. She regretted her witty comment. Brett leaned in closer, inches from her.

"Good girl," he whispered into her ear. He pressed his face against the side of hers as she leaned away. His left hand pressed against her crotch, right hand still over her mouth. She squirmed.

"You like that don't you, slut," he asked, rubbing his hand against her pussy through the yoga pants. Emily nodded. She didn't want to anger him.

"Brett, dude, we gotta go," said the other, getting back into the vehicle.

"I got it!" he shouted back at him.

"Turn around, drop your pants, and touch your feet until I tell you to stop." he commanded, letting go of her. Emily froze facing him as he backed up from her.

"Now!" he shouted.

Emily turned to face the tree, shaking. She slipped her fingers under the edge of her yoga pants, sliding them down to her knees, exposing her bare ass. She reached for her toes, her lack of underwear exposing her pussy.

"I knew you were a slut," he said from behind her. Emily heard the car door shut.

"I told you she had a nice ass," he said to the others from the passenger seat. "Goodnight Sweetheart!" he shouted as the three drove off.

Emily was still bent over, watching their vehicle continue around the bend. As soon as they disappeared, she stood upright and pulled her pants back up. She backed up against the tree, breathing heavily as she tried to process what just happened. A warmth stirred between her legs. Emily looked around for any spectators, then looked down at herself. She slowly slipped her hand beneath her pants and between her legs, sliding her fingers between her pussy lips. Her pussy was wet.

She looked around again. Nothing. She slipped her fingers inside of herself, excitement bursting. It felt amazing. The feelings replayed through her mind. The way Brett pushed her against the tree. The way he grabbed her pussy. The thought of her ass and pussy on display for strangers. Emily pressed back against the tree, fingering herself on the side of the road for a short moment.

A vehicle light was approaching around the bend. She jerked her hand out of her pants and waited for the vehicle to pass. Her pussy was dripping with yearning. She needed more. She needed to get home and pleasure herself. Emily leaned forward off the tree. A hand suddenly wrapped around her mouth from behind, an arm around her body.

Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers
12