Walk of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lifted from her feet and dragged backwards away from the road, past the trees, into the dark alleyway between the fences. She was dragged around another tree in the darkness. The arm around her body released her to her feet before wrapping around her throat, pushing her up against the tree.

A dark silhouette of a large, strong man stood in front of her in the darkness. She couldn't make out his features, but he was clearly more than six feet tall, towering over her. The figure leaned in close to her.

"Don't. Scream," his deep voice commanded. The hand over her mouth slowly released, but the other still wrapped around her neck. She obeyed, breathing heavily and strained from the hand around her neck but not making a sound. He removed his grip to lift her arms and pull her top over her head, tossing it onto the ground. The cool air swept over her hard nipples. There was a long pause before he spoke again.

"Get on your knees," he demanded. His large figure overwhelmed her. She knew there was no fighting back, no running. Her legs wobbled as she lowered down to her knees. Clothes shifted in front of her, quickly followed by a warmth pressed up against her face. She slowly reached her hand up and grasped his cock. Even limp it felt huge in her hand.

Emily placed the head of his cock against her lips, slowly opening them around him. He pressed into her, his cock filling her mouth. She ran her tongue over his cock, hardening as she did. Her lips stretched further around him as he grew. She began sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, stopping when it hit the back of her mouth, gagging. His massive hand grasped the back of her head, pulling her towards him. His cock delved deeper down her throat, although her lips still hadn't touch the base. Emily choked on him as he held her head in place. She squirmed and her eyes began to water before he finally released her, pulling his cock from her mouth.

Emily gasped for air, dropping her head down. She slipped her hand down beneath her pants, feeling her wetness again. She was being used and she loved it. She quietly rubbed her own pussy as he reached down to her chin and lifted her head back up. He ran his hand through her hair, grabbing it between his fingers before pressing his cock against her lips again. She wrapped around him again, still touching herself.

He began rocking back and forth, fucking Emily's mouth. She held the base of his cock with one hand while her other hand was busy rubbing her clit. Her pussy dripped with excitement. He used Emily's lips and throat to stroke his cock before thrusting all the way down, holding it there filling her throat. She fingered her wet pussy as she choked and gagged on him, until he removed himself from her mouth again.

She looked up at the dark figure, spit running down her lips as she pulled her hand from her pants. Suddenly he grabbed her beneath her arm and tossed her to the ground on her stomach. Her face planted into the wet grass. She laid still as he started pulling off her shoes and socks. The man gripped her hair, lifted her head, and shoved one of her socks into her mouth. He yanked the yoga pants down over her round ass, removing them and throwing them aside. Emily laid completely naked in the dirt and grass.

His hand searched her body in the darkness, finding his way to her pussy from behind. A finger slipped into her warm, wet hole. She quivered with excitement and pleasure.

"Looks like he was right. You are a little slut, aren't you?" he stated in a low voice as he slipped a second finger inside of her, sliding between her wet lips. "You're completely soaked," he grumbled followed by a deep chuckle. He climbed over top of her, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards him.

"You want this don't you, slut?" He whispered in her ear. She knew he was right but hesitated to answer.

"Don't you!" he repeated, pulling harder on her hair. Emily nodded and moaned in agreement. "Good girl," he said, releasing her and climbing back behind her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up to her knees. Emily gripped the grass beneath her hands, preparing herself to be used by the stranger.

A sudden flash of light from behind her lit up the ground. She quickly turned to see where it came from, but there was another blinding flash from in front of the man. Any adjustment of her eyes to the dark had been erased. He was taking photos of her, she realized. Before she had time to even consider how she felt about it, the man reached down, pulled her cheeks apart and pushed inside of her.

There was nothing gentle about him. Immediately he began thrusting hard, in and out, pulling her back onto him as he did. She felt his uncontrollable lust pounding against her, his cock completely enlarged, stretching her pussy around him. The muscles in her hands and wrists strained to hold her up against his forceful pounding. The sound of her cheeks slapping against him resounded in the quiet darkness. Emily breathed heavily through her nose, her mouth still stuffed.

The man started grunting, pushing even harder against her, slamming every inch deep inside. Emily dropped to her forearms, unable to support herself any longer. She reached a hand to her mouth, pulling out her sock to breathe more easily. Moans escaped her as he continued.

Suddenly he stopped, pulling his cock from her dripping wet pussy. She remained on the ground, head down, panting as she wondered what he was doing. Another flash. The thought of him taking photos of her turned her on even more.

"Spread your cheeks," he grumbled. She obeyed, reaching her left hand back and grabbing her left cheek, pulling it aside.

"Both of them," he demanded. Emily put her face against the ground and reached back with her other hand, pulling both cheeks open. She felt the cool air against her wet pussy and her ass. Another flash.

"Good girl," he said again. She heard more shuffling behind her as she held herself open for him. "You're a little slut, aren't you," he said with laughter in his voice. She didn't respond.

"Aren't you!" he repeated, roughly smacking her ass.

"Yes," she answered softly, wincing at the stinging pain, followed by pleasure.

"Yes, what?" he replied, smacking the other cheek.

"Yes, I'm a little slut," she answered submissively.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass don't you?" he asked, slapping the first cheek again.

"Yes!" she answered louder.

"Say it!" he continued, another slap.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she begged quickly, her ass cheeks sensitive and red. She was embarrassed at the humiliating things she was saying, but couldn't help it. She loved it. Her darkest desires were being fulfilled and pleasure swept over her.

She heard him repositioning behind her. His hand grazed over her ass cheek, his fingers sliding between. He searched for her asshole, rubbing his fingertip around the edge once he found it. Her asshole re-actively puckered tighter. Emily moaned with pleasure.

The man used the finger to guide the tip of his cock, resting it against against her asshole. Emily recalled the massive cock that had recently filled her mouth and pussy. She started to feel concerned about the size. The toys she was used to using were much smaller and lubed up. She re-positioned her hands, pulling her cheeks even further apart, hoping it might ease him in. He began pushing, slowly pressing the head of his cock against her asshole.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed, letting go of her cheeks and throwing her arms to the ground beside her head, bracing herself. There's no fucking way, she thought to herself. The pressure increased, her hole slowly being forced open. Her hole stretched reluctantly, straining as the head of his cock entered her.

Emily bit and moaned into her forearm, wincing at the pain. She pushed her head into her forearm, taking quick heavy breaths. He the head of his cock disappeared into her asshole as he continued slowly sliding every inch inside. She felt pressure inside herself as he pushed further. Reaching between her legs with her other hand, Emily wet her fingers with her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She touched herself, focusing on the pleasure that was mixed with the pain.

Once all the way inside, the man abandoned any semblance of gentleness. He began rocking his cock back and forth inside of her. She moved her hand from her clit, slipping two fingers inside of herself, rubbing them against the wall of her soaking wet pussy. She could feel him with her fingers each time he moved in and out.

His pace quickened and he started thrusting harder, shaking her body each time. Emily continued fingering herself, feeling herself building up. She couldn't believe she was really experiencing this. That she was having a cock rammed in her ass by a complete stranger. Her legs clenched around her hand. She wanted more. Wanted him to use her in every way. Control her. Force her.

Emily moaned as her muscles began contracting. Her heart pounded in her chest. The rapid moans that escaped between her gasps for air changed to a higher pitch. She was on the edge of cumming.

The stranger thrust as hard as he could, throwing his weight down on top of her. Emily collapsed to the ground under him. She drew in one more deep breath, her muscles spawning uncontrollably as she came. He grunted as he continued ramming hard inside of her, his pace slowing until he grunted and thrust one last time.

Warm cum exploded from his cock into her ass. She felt his cock pulsing against the rim of her hole as more cum spilled into her. The man laid on top of her for a while as the two caught their breath. Eventually, he stood up, pulling his cock from her ass. Emily remained still, savoring the intense orgasm she just experience. Another flash. He pulled one ass cheek to the side. Another flash. He said nothing and shuffled around her in the grass for a moment. The man dropped her clothes onto her back and took another photo of her.

"See you around, slut," he said, chuckling as he walked past her into the dark alleyway. A moment later he was gone.

************************************************

Emily slowly walked down the court towards her parent's house. Her steps were unusual, her ass throbbing. A wet stream of cum dribbled from her ass down her leg. She approached her bedroom window and quietly lifted it open. As she lifted her leg to climb through into her room, more cum spilled out and rolled down her leg. Stepping inside, she closed the window again and plopped down onto her bed on her back.

She touched her face, half wondering if she would wake up from a dream. Then, turning to the side, she reached her hand into her pants from behind. She pressed a finger at the wetness close to her asshole, then removed her hand and rose back to her feet as she grabbed her phone. Quietly she flicked the bedroom light on. She peeled her clothes off, and stood in front of the full body mirror.

Looking into the mirror, she raised her phone and snapped a picture of herself. She wanted to remember that night. She carefully dropped to her knees, turned around, and put her head down and ass up in the air. She looked into the mirror from the reverse camera on her phone, hit the record video button and spread one of her cheeks while squeezing her muscles. Cum flowed out of her ass, rolled over her pussy and dripped onto the carpet. Watching the view made her horny all over again.

Emily jumped into bed and opened the video of herself. She reached down and starting rubbing her pussy as she watched the cum leak out again, but the video was interrupted by an email notification. Annoyed, she went to flick it away but accidentally opened it. There was a response from one of her casual encounter posts.

The email simply read 'See you soon' with a bunch of attachments. She opened the first one. Emily stared at herself bent over on her knees in the grass. She continued opening them. Her wet pussy. Her spreading her ass wide open. Cum spilling out of her ass. Used on the ground. These were his. The last attachment was a video. Confused, she opened it.

The video was in night mode with a green tint to everything. She watched herself on her knees bobbing her head on the man's dick. His face was covered. Emily watched herself being used. She slipped her hand between her legs. She fingered herself, her eyes glued to the video of the stranger ramming himself inside of her. Moments later she was sprawled out on her bed, catching her breath after cumming again.

12