Walk of Shame Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily's walk leads to unexpected places.
5.1k words
4.81
27.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers

Emily approached the convenience store parking lot on foot. She was shaking slightly, unsure whether it was her nerves or the cold night. Despite the weather, she chose an even more unusual outfit that night. The long-sleeved black top stopped before her shoulders and cut across her chest. The cropped shirt left her belly button exposed. A pleated, black-and-blue, plaid mini skirt was laced at her waist and stopped halfway down her thighs, occasionally blowing with the wind. Her black suede boots rose just above her knees. The breeze gently swept across her bare pussy beneath.

As she reached the door, she saw herself in the reflection. The blue-eyed innocent looking girl staring back at her felt like a stranger. Inside that girl was the real her. The slut who let a stranger cum inside her last night. The slut who touched herself watching the recording. The slut who was now dressed as she was told, to please him again that night. Emily opened the door, unable to look at herself any longer as shame and desire battled in her mind.

The store was empty, the clerk presumably in the back room again. She headed down the usual aisle to grab her usual energy drink but paused at the cooler door, staring at herself again. Anxiety flushed over her, wondering if she was being foolish for doing this again. Her desire to be forced and taken was met last night. The fantasy fulfilled. No. It could never be fulfilled. She wanted more. Needed more.

Emily shook off her doubts and reached for her phone tucked between her waist and her skirt. She opened her email and quietly played the video again. She needed the reminder of the pleasure it brought. She held the phone close to her chest, watching the video of herself on her knees, head bobbing. A warmth spread through her body and between her legs. Her pussy was wet with desire.

"No fucking way. You again?" came a voice from just behind and beside her. Emily's heart skipped a beat as she quickly locked her phone. She recognized him and froze. The guy from last night. The one who made her expose herself. Brett.

"I guess last night wasn't enough for you, huh?" he said, chuckling. Emily didn't respond, instead gathering herself and turning away from him back to the cooler. She opened the door and bent down to grab her energy drink. When she rose again, Brett was on the other side of the open door, his phone screen pressed against it. Emily looked at the picture of herself bent over touching her toes, her ass and pussy entirely exposed. She never realized he had taken a photo of her last night.

Emily quickly shut the door and reached for his hand but was too slow. He yanked it away, grabbed her and pressed her against the glass door. He wrapped his arm around her and lifted the back of her skirt, pushing her round cheeks against the cold glass. Emily looked towards the counter again, but still no clerk. She felt his hand slip beneath her skirt, grabbing her thigh. He moved upward slowly. Her wet pussy lips separated for his fingers. She turned her head to the side away from him

"Awfully wet for a girl who pretends she doesn't want it," he said, pushing two fingers inside of her. A moan escape from Emily.

"Why don't you come play with us tonight, hm?" he asked, moving his face close to hers, breathing on her neck while he continued fingering her. Another soft whimper. Emily couldn't hide the pleasure she was experiencing even if she wanted to.

"We both know you want it," he whispered in her ear. His fingers pressed deeper, nearly lifting her against the glass on them. At that moment, Brett noticed the reflection of the clerk returning to the counter from the back room. He pulled his fingers out of her and released her from her pinned position against the glass. She looked down at his fingers covered in her wetness. Brett chuckled again.

"I'll be waiting," he said as he turned away from her and slowly walked out of the store to the car from last night. Her heart was racing as she stood there for a moment trying to accept what just happened. The pulsing between her legs intensified. Emily shifted into one of the aisles where she could see the clerk. She slid her hand beneath her skirt up to her pussy. It was soaking wet. For a few seconds she rubbed her clit. She felt like such a slut pleasuring herself in public, and she loved it.

Returning her hand to hear side, she walked up to the counter to ring up her drink. The clerk was distracted with his phone again, barely giving her enough attention to ring her up. Emily looked out the front doors at the car parked there. The windows were too tinted for her to see the passengers, but she imagined they were watching her. Waiting.

After paying for her drink, she slowly walked out of the store, the car lights lit her up like a spotlight. Her heart was racing. What should she do? Turning to the side, she started walking away from the car but stopped when she heard one of the doors open. She looked back to see Brett hanging over the open back left door, staring at her.

"Come on, get in," he insisted, a smirk across his face. Emily remained still for a moment, fighting with herself over what to choose. What would they do to her? Where would they take her? Would she like it? Her wet pussy seemed to have already decided. Slowly, she stepped down from the curb, approaching the car. Brett smiled, chuckled and disappeared inside the car. Emily walked around the door and slipped into the middle of the back seat. Brett climbed inside behind her, closing the door

"Good choice," said Brett. The driver shifted out of park, back up and started driving out of the parking lot. He turned out onto the main street, stopping at the red light at the end of her usual walking routine.

"Where are we going?" she asked, looking at the driver and then turning to Brett after there was no response.

"I like your outfit, slut," said Brett, placing his hand on her knee. He scooted closer to her, his hand slipping underneath her skirt. A moment later she felt his fingertips brush across her pussy lips. Two fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. She moaned and spread her legs further apart. Brett shifted around with his other hand, pulling his cock out of his pants, grabbing her hand and placing it on him.

"I told you she liked it, boys," he said as she started stroking his cock. The one in the front passenger seat turned to look, snickered and shook his head before turning forward again. Brett pulled his fingers from her pussy and skirt. He held them in front of her, the streetlight shining off her juices covering his fingers.

"Taste yourself," he demanded, moving his fingers to her mouth. She parted her lips, his fingers entering. Her tongue cleaned him off, the flavor dancing in her mouth. A smirk flashed across Brett's face.

"Why don't we take her shopping boys? Try on some cute outfits?" said Brett, laughter in his voice. The other two chuckled as Emily looked between them, not understanding the joke. Suddenly, the other guy next to her, Sam, grabbed her wrist and guided her left hand over, placing his cock between her fingers as well. She sat there between them, stroking both of the strangers toying with her. Brett gripped the back of her head and turned her towards him.

"What do you think, slut? Do you want to go shopping with us?" he asked. Emily paused for a moment, looking at him and wondering what he meant. He didn't wait for her response, pulling her head towards him and down to his cock. She obediently opened her mouth for him, sliding her lips down over his cock. Her body reacted, her pussy flowing as his fingers continued inside of her.

The driver, Ben, turned left at the next light. Every few seconds a street lamp swept across Emily's face as she bobbed her head in Brett's lap. She felt like a toy to be used for the pleasure of others. The thought turned her on, as much as she hated to admit it. However, her body gave away her secret, her pussy dripping as she serviced the two in the back seat.

Ben turned right, exiting the main road into a shopping center of closed stores. A sudden bump in the road bounced her head further down Brett's cock, choking her as the vehicle pulled into the empty parking spaces. Emily pulled her head up, still choking as she looked to see where they had stopped.

The costume store was dark inside and only the front door wasn't covered, but she could see the posters on the door illuminated by the headlights before Ben shut the car off. The girls in the posters donned various Halloween costumes that conveyed their themes with seemingly as little skin covered as possible.

"Sam, go get the door, and find our little slut something to try on," commanded Brett as he pulled his fingers from Emily, reached into his pocket, and tossed a ring of keys to his friend. Sam reluctantly pulled Emily's hand from his cock, tucking it uncomfortably into his jeans before exiting the vehicle and walking up to the store. He fumbled around with the keys for a while before opening the door and disappearing inside.

"Ready to go shopping?" smirked Brett, shifting his cock back into his jeans. Emily looked at him and then at the store. She knew that if she decided to go in, the three of them would have their way with her. They would probably take turns with her, using her. Her thoughts flickered to the previous night. To the stranger that used her. She had felt helpless... and loved it. Excitement stirred between her legs.

Brett exited the vehicle, followed by Ben. Emily watched the two of them walk into the store as the light inside flicked on. She peered around the parking lot, wondering if anyone was watching them. The night was still, except for the pizza store on the other side of the shopping center. Emily popped open the door and stepped out. She looked down the road in the direction of her home. It wasn't far. She could walk home now if she wanted to. She faced the Halloween store, took a deep breath and walked inside.

--------

The back room contained a green screen that was used for the ad posters on the store and occasionally when customers wanted to pay for family photos of their outfits edited onto some fantasy background. Emily sat in the chair in front of the green screen. The boys had argued over her outfit. Sam wanted a nurse outfit but Ben protested, explaining that his mom was a nurse and would be awkward. Ben proposed a preppy school girl uniform, after which Sam mocked him for still being obsessed over that private school girl he dated last summer. It was left to Brett to settle.

The French maid outfit that Emily wore was a little tight on her, as her large breasts strained against the small black-and-white bra top with white ruffle trim. Her fit stomach was bare, decorated by her butterfly piercing. The black-and-white, layered mini skirt was cut so short that the bottom of Emily's cheeks peeked out when standing.

"You sure this is a good idea? What if she says something?" asked Ben, standing behind Brett who was setting up the camera on the tripod.

"Relax," replied Brett, slowly making his way towards Emily in the chair. "She won't say anything... Will you?" he asked as he lifted Emily's chin.

"No..." she answered looking up at him. Brett walked around behind her, looking her over. He stopped behind the chair and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You want to play with us, right?" he continued.

"Yes," replied Emily, ashamed at how easily she agreed but unable to deny her desires.

"You want us to fuck you, don't you slut?" said Brett, his left hand sliding down her top and firmly grasping her breast.

"Yes..." said Emily, excitement stirring between her legs.

"Yes, sir," demanded Brett, his right hand moving to her neck and lifting her chin up again as he squeezed her breast.

"Yes, sir," she followed, moving her right hand on top of her lap. She closed her eyes and pressed down against her mound beneath the skirt.

"You want Ben over there to fuck you, right slut?" asked Brett, crouching down and pressing his face against her neck.

"Yes, sir," she answered, opening her eyes and looking at Ben. She started rubbing herself through her skirt.

"Say please," instructed Brett, squeezing her other breast.

"Please... Please fuck me, Ben," moaned Emily. She felt the wetness between her legs as she begged.

"Good girl. See boys, nothing to worry about," said Brett, letting go of Emily and stepping over to the camera again. Ben and Sam looked at each other and smiled in disbelief.

"Well Ben, don't make the poor girl wait," insisted Brett as he slightly adjusted the camera before snapping a picture of Emily. Ben stepped forward towards Emily. His tall and large football-player build towered over her. Her blue eyes peered up innocently at him. The sound of his zipper shifted her attention downward, slightly below her eye level. Ben pulled his large cock from his jeans, now hanging beside Emily's face. She stared at his cock for a moment, wondering how it could be so large while still soft.

"Don't be shy," chimed Brett, followed by another flash of the camera. He grinned as Emily slowly reached her left hand up to grasp Ben's cock, filling her hand. She began stroking, feeling him growing in her hand. Ben stepped closer, his hardening cock inches from Emily's face. Looking up at him again, Emily parted her lips and pressed them against the head of his cock. Ben reached down, grabbed the back of her head and pushed himself between her lips. Her mouth stretched wider over him.

Ben's half hard cock was more than enough to fill her mouth. Emily gagged as he pushed to the back of her throat. He began thrusting, using her soft lips to stroke his cock. Emily choked each time his cock slid into her throat. Her lips parted further as he grew to his full size. Another camera flash.

Emily reached her right hand between her legs and up under her skirt. Her pussy was dripping with excitement. She pushed two fingers between her lips and then spread her juices over her clit. Emily rubbed herself while continuing to slide her lips over Ben's cock.

He gripped the back of her head and thrust himself all the way in. The head of his cock slid into her throat and he held it there. Emily's lips pressed against the base of his cock. She choked for air while flicking her fingers faster over her clit. Flash.

Ben finally released her, pulling himself out of her mouth. Emily gasped for air. A string of spit stretched from her bottom lip to the head of his cock.

"Alright, Ben, share with the rest of us," joked Brett. Ben chuckled and backed away from the chair. "Why don't you go ahead and climb up in that chair for us, slut?" he continued. Emily looked at him for a moment still catching her breath before standing up, turning towards the back of the chair and climbing up onto her knees in the seat. She could feel the air on her exposed cheeks. The flash from the camera lit her silhouette against the wall she faced.

"Arch your back. Let us see what you were playing with," demanded Brett. Emily obeyed and grabbed onto the back of the chair, lowering her head, tucking her legs and raising her ass towards them. Her round cheeks jutted out from the mini skirt and her pussy glistened in the gap between. "See boys? The little slut loves it," laughed Brett as he snapped another photo.

"She's dripping wet" said Sam, grinning, "Why don't you spread those cheeks for us?"

Emily gently rested her head against the back of the chair, maintaining her balance as she reached back. She grabbed one in each hand firmly and pulled apart her cheeks. The draft against her asshole made her feel completely exposed. The embarrassment and vulnerability only made her pussy throb even more. Another flash added to the excitement.

"You want me to fuck you, slut?" Asked Sam as he strolled towards her, pulling his cock from his pants and preparing.

"Yes sir!" replied Emily. In fact, she wished they wouldn't even ask. She wished they would just have their way with her. Like the man the night before. He used her whether she agreed or not, which was exactly what she craved.

"Yes, what?" replied Sam as he grabbed the seat and rotated the chair so that the camera was facing her right side. Emily had dropped her hands to the chair and grabbed on to barely keep herself from falling off.

"Please... please fuck me" begged Emily.

"Louder!" demanded Sam, roughly smacking his hand across her left cheek.

"Please fuck me!" shouted Emily, gripping the chair tighter at the stinging sensation.

"Good girl!" proclaimed Sam, followed by a matching slap across her other cheek.

Emily suddenly felt the head of his cock resting against the lips of her pussy. She gripped the bars of the chair and prepared herself. Sam pressed into her, his cock parting her wet lips. He slowly filled her with every inch. Emily shuddered and her heart raced. A soft moan escaped her.

"Oh fuck, she's tight," exclaimed Sam as his groin pressed up against her cheeks, fully buried inside of Emily.

"Not after we're done with her," said Brett as he flashed another photo.

Sam chuckled and then began moving his hips. Emily felt him slide back out of her tight, wet pussy and then entering again. She moaned with each thrust. Sam quickened his pace, grabbing onto Emily's hips. The chair started to shake beneath her. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure filling her body. Another flash.

"Here, let me help," chimed Brett.

Emily opened her eyes to see him standing behind the chair, his cock hard in his hand. Brett stepped forward, slipping his cock between the bars while balancing the chair. He reached over the back, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up against the bars to his cock.

Emily moaned, her mouth full as she looked up at Brett. He grinned down at her as she bounced back and forth from Sam's thrusts. Her mouth slid up and down Brett's cock, her tongue flicking over the head.

Sam began thrusting harder, ramming himself into her. Her ass smacked against his groin, the chair scraping against the floor. Each thrust forced Brett's cock into her throat. Emily choked and gagged as she bounced between the two of them. Ben snapped a number of photos of the three of them.

Sam started grunting, his fingers digging into Emily. She felt him begin to swell inside of her. His thrusts slowed down but pushed harder. Warm cum spilled into Emily's pussy. She closed her eyes, savoring the pleasure of a stranger releasing his load inside of her.

A burst of fluid shot into Emily's mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at Brett as he continued filling her mouth. His cum danced over her tongue before she swallowed. Brett pulled his cock from her mouth, another bead of cum spilling onto her lip. Sam followed, pulling himself from her soaked pussy. Cum leaked from her pussy, dripping down onto the chair beneath her. Emily moved her legs out from under herself to the sides of the chair, slung herself over the back and panted. Her pussy throbbed for more.

"You okay slut?" asked Brett. Emily nodded, still catching her breath. "You want some more, don't you?" She nodded again. "You want Ben over there to fuck your ass, don't you?" Emily looked up at Ben then back to Brett. She hesitated for a moment, recalling how big he was in her mouth.

"Yes sir... I want him to fuck my ass," she finally answered.

"Look at you! What a good little slut you make," snickered Brett. He walked back over to the camera. "She's all yours Ben!" he said, slapping his friend on the shoulder. "Here," said Brett, handing a bottle of lotion to Ben from a nearby table, "Better than nothing."

Emily returned to her previous position, grabbing the bars once again with her head lowered and ass up. Ben approached the position Sam was previously in. Emily watched his towering figure as he passed her. She wondered if he would even fit. He stood behind her, his cock hard in his hand as he stroked the lotion over himself.

Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers
12