Walk of Shame Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily felt a cold drip of lotion squirt over her asshole. Her ass tightened and closed even more. Suddenly the large head of his cock pressed against her. Ben using the tip to spread the lotion around, trying to push some into her hole. He gripped her cheeks with his hands and pulled them apart.

The head stopped against her hole, pressuring building. Emily strained, realizing there was absolutely no way he would fit. The tip of his cock pressed harder. Emily winced but her body wasn't ready. Her hands tightened around the bars.

Ben pulled his cock away, replacing it with a single pointer finger. He squirted more lotion, scooped it with his finger, and slowly pushed against her hole. Even his finger felt too big. Emily clenched the bars, bracing herself until eventually his finger squeezed in.

Emily let out a rough moan, half from pain and half from pleasure. She took a few deep breaths as Ben worked his finger around inside of her. His tip circled the entrance from the inside, spreading the lotion. Then pushed his finger deeper to the second joint. Emily let out a longer moan.

Ben finished pushing all the way to nearly his knuckles. Emily moaned and tried to control her breathing. He started pressing his finger against the walls of her rectum. Pleasure jolted through Emily. She let one hand free of the bars and slipped it between her legs, rubbing her clit as Ben continued rubbing from inside.

The camera flashed.

Ben began sliding his finger in and out as Emily moaned and touched herself. The pain was subsiding into mostly pleasure. She delved her fingers into her pussy again, wetting them with the mixture of her juices and Sam's cum before returning to her clit. Ecstasy filled her body.

Ben pulled his finger out of Emily, but she continued rubbing her clit. Another dab of lotion dropped onto her asshole. Once again Ben pressed the head of his large cock against her opening. This time the tip slowly entered, her asshole stretching tightly around him.

Emily heard Sam snickering and looked over to see Brett whispering something to him as Sam nodded. The distraction was quickly interrupted as the entire head of Ben's cock entered Emily.

"Oh... fuck!" she exclaimed, grabbing the bars again with both hands and squeezing tightly. She winced as the rest pushed inside of her ass. She had never felt anything that big before, especially not in her ass. She struggled and breathed heavily. Another flash.

Ben started slowly, sliding back and forth. Emily rested her hand against the bars and reached one hand between her legs again. She rubbed her clit again, trying to combine the pain with pleasure. The pain never subsided but she was beginning to enjoy it, especially as she played with her pussy.

Emily's moans grew louder as Ben picked up his pace. His swollen cock strained against her asshole. She cursed between her heavy grunts and moans, breathing quickly. Ben pushed every inch in and held it there for a moment, his swollen cock throbbing inside her.

Ben reached forward, grabbing Emily's hair between his fingers and pulling her head back. His motions changed to quick periodic thrusts, ramming his hard cock into her ass. Emily grabbed the back of the chair, nearly screaming with each thrust. He started grunting with each thrust until finally he rammed himself all the way in one last time. His cock pulsed inside of her, a huge load of warm cum spilling into her. He remained deep inside as more and more spurts of cum shot inside. Emily winced as Ben slowly pulled himself out. Emily's asshole tightened as he exited, holding his cum inside. Ben backed away, letting go of her hair. Emily fell into the chair, exhausted.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Brett, approaching Emily.

She did. Perhaps too much. She felt like the little fuck toy she desired to be. Holes for strangers to use. She was soaking wet between her legs.

"Yes... sir," she answered, her panting and heavy breathing breaking up her words.

"Are you ready for your photo shoot?" he asked.

She wondered what exactly he had planned but nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you climb out of that chair and get on your knees," commanded Brett.

Emily looked around at the three of them for a moment, then stepped down from the chair. A little cum dropped from her ass as she spread her legs and stood up. She stepped back from the chair and gently dropped onto her knees on the floor.

The three of them approached her. Brett grabbed the chair, moving it aside. The three of them positioned themselves in front of her. Her innocent blue eyes looked up at them. They were all stroking their cocks looking down at her.

"First we need to do your makeup. Ready?" asked Brett.

"Yes sir", answered Emily.

"Ah ah. Ask nicely," demanded Brett.

"Please cum on me", begged Emily.

Without warning Sam exploded, spurts of cum splashing onto Emily's chest and skirt. A moment later Brett followed, his landing on her hair and face. Emily closed her eyes just in time. She waited there a while for Ben to be ready again. Only a small amount shot out, falling to her thighs. Emily knelt there, covered.

"Stand up," demanded Brett as the three of them backed away. Emily stood alone in front of the green screen.

"Ready for your photo? Put your right hand on your hip and hold your left hand up, palm up," he instructed. She obeyed. "Okay. Ready? Say 'I am a dirty little slut' and smile on three..."

Emily looked at the three strangers who had just used her. They were grinning at her humiliation. The same humiliation that had her pussy throbbing with desire at that instant.

"1..."

Emily wondered what they planned on doing with the photos. Were they going to keep them to their selves? Post them online? The thought of others seeing her this way... she loved it. She wanted the photos for herself, to touch herself while she stared at herself being rammed on both ends.

"2..."

More. She wanted more. More of the stranger recording her from the night before. More of random guys picking her up and having their way with her. More of the humiliation and force. She was addicted and knew it was wrong but couldn't help herself. There was too much pleasure in it.

"3!..."

"I'm a dirty little slut!" confessed Emily, smiling at the camera in her French maid outfit covered in cum.

--------

Emily crossed the street in the break between cars. It was almost lunchtime and everyone was out and about, hurrying to grab lunch somewhere close before rushing back to their miserable jobs. Emily was running late for her own job as a waitress. At least at the restaurant she worked at they received free meals and didn't have to run off somewhere else during their short breaks. Emily crossed the small grass strip along the sidewalk into the parking lot of the small strip mall next to her work.

Although she was late, her mind was elsewhere. She was recalling the events of the night before at the costume store. The same costume store she peered over at that sat on the opposite end of the strip mall. She remembered the photos, the chair, the car ride to the parking lot where she looked up at the same store. That was when she noticed the different poster on the window.

Emily paused for a moment in the parking lot. She could see the poster was different but couldn't clearly see what was displayed from where she stood. She wondered if she could afford the time to be side tracked but decided she was already running late anyways. Emily changed course towards the costume store.

She stopped in the parking lot a few spaces from the front door. Emily stared at herself in the poster. She was in the revealing French maid outfit, striking the same pose as the night before. The green screen was photo-shopped into a kitchen and a busted birthday cake in her open palm. It appeared as if the cake had exploded and the 'icing' was all over her. Only Emily knew the truth.

"That's such a slutty outfit!" exclaimed a woman walking towards the store with her boyfriend.

"Can we get you that?" her boyfriend asked her.

"Absolutely not!" she shouted back as the man chuckled.

Emily realized that dozens of people had likely already seen the poster. Dozens of people had unknowingly seen her covered in cum. Entirely exposed. Embarrassment flushed over Emily as she hurried back towards the restaurant, worried someone might recognize her if she stood their any longer.

As she walked, her embarrassment turned to excitement. Being so exposed ignited her. Her desires surfaced and she felt herself become wet beneath her tight black skirt. She wanted to run into the bathroom at work and touch herself. Her phone vibrated in her pocket. An email. From him.

'You never showed up. Come tonight and expect to make up for it.'

His commanding tone fueled her cravings even more. She would be wet all night through her shift thinking about it.

'I'm sorry. Couldn't make it. I'll be there. Punish me however you want' she responded.

Emily tucked her phone back into her pocket, looked up at the restaurant door and stepped inside, brimming with excitement and anticipation for that night.

12