All Comments on 'Walk of Shame'

by untilmorning

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next chapter

Will there be more? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You got more?

This just screams series. I want to know what happens to the brother, what happens when she gets home, how she continues to try to save her brother, and what really happened? Did he rape Amanda or was it a set up, that sort of thing. If you have more write it and sent it in. Just be careful of the grammar and sentence structure, I had to read a couple sentences twice. Thanks for a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some very sick people

Nothing erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
super start...

and for your first submission it was very good. its not to everyone's taste but im intrigued by it and want to find out how they're going to move from this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very sick person

the mind of a sick and twisted person.

denverjohndenverjohnover 14 years ago
She needs revenge

Let this women get revenge on this savage animal. Guys like this deserve the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It!!!!!!

Please!!!! Please!!!! Please!!!! Write the second chapter soon. I want him to eat alot of crow before he gets the girl. Also, people the story is in non consent so stop complaining!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

It was hot, and I'd really like to read another chapter where she gets even.

shandalshandalover 14 years ago
Brilliant - well written

Loved this story and like the others would love to see more chapters that cover off the other characters and all the consequences.

beautifully written and paced, with good visual discription that made picturing what was happening easy

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Good story, please write a sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

i hope you continue this story so we may know what really happened with Amanda and Jake. And I want to see Marcus fall hopelessly in love with Eve and beg her forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

Excellent keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Please update. I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
how about put us out of misery

Well could you write another chapter or two? We would like to know what happened next. If that is all that it is about could you post a comment? Actualy I never believed that an innocent virgin can convert a rapist ( and that asshole is a rapist ). Still curious as everybody else I would just like to know if there is more to it? Good job anyway! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
resume

so spoilt brat and SOB called Marcus decides to take out his frustrations becouse life is not fair ( meaning his father is cheating on his mother and his sister is mixing with wrong pepole ) on an innocent girl called Eve. Who is not responsible for what her brother or her mother did and did everything she could to make her life better even if in her case life truly was not fair. But how could Marcus with his sheltered life in luxury and fraternity ring understand where she comes from and how great she is. So spoilt SOB becomes rapist. In real life she would go to police having all his DNA on her (asshole did not use condomes) and all the bruises not to mention she was a virgin. I am happily gloating in a fact that in prison there would be a rapist for Marcus too. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story

I really hope you continue this story, can't wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
write more pleaseeeeee!

The best ive read in a long time you neeeeeed to right more another chapter another story something!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is my absolute favorite story!!!! Would be good if you could carry it on :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...that guy was the dumbest rapist ever.

Let me get this straight. He raped a woman that had nothing to do with what happened to his sister, didn't even use a condom, and LEFT HER A NOTE? Good lord, for a prosecutor with what sounded like a hell of a good life, he basically threw it all away just to hurt an innocent woman. His DNA is all over her and the room, not to mention the note he left her with his own initials on it. As what the author described as a public figure, this Marcus guy has basically thrown his own life away, and probably cost his sister any chance at winning her case, since he went and raped the defendant's sister. No way in hell is there not going to be a huge investigation of that entire family, and the original rape case, after the guy just goes over the edge like that. I appreciate non-consent, but when an author seemingly goes out of their way to make a world that makes absolutely no sense, providing details that only serve to make the plot even more ridiculous, and unrealistic. Sorry, but this is a 0/5. Might have been a 2/5 with just the actual rape, but throwing in all of that "public figure" and "totally know who the guy is" crap just makes it annoying, more than anything else. Things like this make me want to start writing, because I sure as hell can do a better job than this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Professional Help

Seriously if you like let alone love this story you need serious professional help

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Hot and stupid

Decently written rape scene; the rest is worse.

Jake WAS an unruly kid, so it doesn't look good for him.

The rapist was idiot of the year. DNA inside and under her fingernails; torn hymen remnants, blood, scratches on idiots chest, and rope marks on her wrists pretty much sinks any allegation of consent. He's going bye bye.

Young girl moves from overseas to Texas. She learns english from the locals. When she reaches puberty she wears a "braw" (rim shot).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

This is soo well written. I stumbled on it 11 years after it was posted. I wish it was a series and not a stand-alone story. You write well.... I wish you would write more. This had me wet and aching all over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous