Walker Ch. 01.14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cubs are sacred and cared for by the tribe.'

'Aye?' Meri's eyes widened, 'Boys and girls? How many babies does one of yours have in her life?'

'We don't care about sex if the tribe grows. A female usually births two or three when young. It is rare for a cub to die.'

A sadness settled over the woman 'Sounds like paradise.'

'We war.' the tiger replied simply.

'You war?'

'The tribes war. Many die. It is difficult to grow the tribe.'

Just then there came a knock at the front door. Shuq hastily covered herself with her shirt. Meri had no such issue as she opened the door in her open gown.

The stoop shouldered Cedric entered with a nod of good morning to the woman.

'Ahh Walker me man.' he greeted warmly, 'How're you feelin' t'day?'

'Alright.'

'Good.' they shook hands and the man perched on the couch, 'Morale's high thanks to ye. Though the prisoners're an unhelpful bunch, we keepin' the live ones under lock, not sure what ta do wi'em. Only thin' I can tells ya is that I'm glad as all hell ta be away from that maudlin' shite.' The man's nose wrinkled as he sniffed the air, he grinned, showing a couple of missing teeth 'So ye finally got some puss off yer gal.'

'We need to wash before we go.' Walker responded.

'Aye aye, take yer time.'

'Miss Meri?' Shuq said 'Could we do the ointments upstairs please?'

Meri shook her head, 'We're don't hide our bodies.'

'That reminds me, 'Cedric began 'Captain said it'd be alright ta use his girls.'

'Of course, Cedric. I'll have them in here while you wait for Mister Walker. Girl,' Meri told Shuq 'wash quick, the men don't have to wait for you.'

In the bathroom Shuq washed herself briskly, 'I don't want that man seeing me.'

Walker lifted himself onto the edge of the tub using a cloth to wash around his wound 'You said you'd follow her direction.'

'Aye.' she moaned 'I did.'

Shuq entered the living room to find the ponytailed sisters ministering to the old guard, his pants beside him, while one knelt beside him on the couch, her head bobbing vigorously on his engorged cock. Shuq couldn't tell the sisters apart, only that the second one was on her knees, hunched between his legs with her nose buried between his shapeless old cheeks and his wrinkled ballsack scrunched up on her forehead, licking at his asshole as vigorously as her sister sucked his cock.

Meri sat on a second smaller couch to the left inspecting and judging their performance, 'Remember, tongue the slit. Stroke, stroke, poke. Pay attention to what he's doing Sina, if he's wanting to hump, keep your face still and let him do it, when he stops, follow him down hard until he's in your neck, hold, pull back, then start sucking to rhythm again. Same to you Trish, lick wide tongue, narrow tongue, flip the ring, play and poke. If he likes you sticking it in then stick it in, if he doesn't seem to like it, go in gentler after. Read him.'

Shuq sat on the carpet finding herself aroused by the show despite her repulsion at the old man, but, she realized, as with the pilloried girls, there was something in the display which set her heart racing while eliciting that prickly anxious excitement in her breast. He breath quickened as she imagined what it would be like to have the thick stubby sausage thrusting between her own lips, that sympathetic nauseating response in her throat, that bitter sickly sweet taste leaking over her gums, lips and tongue. She imagined a strong hand in her hair, pushing deeper with an authoritative expectation until she couldn't breathe. Images of the tiger's thick cock materialized in her mind, and moisture built between her legs.

Meri was not blind to the blonde girl's response. The woman had the tray of medicines beside her and motioned for Shuq to lie on her stomach. The girl complied.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.13 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Nine The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories