Walker Ch. 01.07

Info
A Tigreni warrior in exile is unable to escape human culture.
2.6k words
4.57
1.2k
00

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers

Chapter 1.7

The lanes around the square was bustling . Men had finished shifts or headed to start a shift. There was a steady flow towards and away from the tavern. And the ever presence of the slaves rushing to task, some roamed in pairs and worked at filling and lighting more lamps; one such pair had set up a pole by the stocked girls and hung a lamp for any who wished to use them. A few scholarly looking men with shaved heads and ink-stained hands emerged from the Elderman's building before dispersing. A few couples roamed in from the shops; the men smartly dressed and the women functionally nude in tight robes or low-cut dresses to accentuate their figures.

'Can we walk a while?' the girl asked resting her head against his shoulder.

'Walk?' Walker asked noting her limping steps.

'The lights and gardens, I've never seen anything like it.'

'Let's walk.'

They followed the lane heading west. The aroma of cooking food drifted from a windowed establishment. Potted plants formed a perimeter between the garden opposite and the front door. Rounded petite dining tables occupied the lane, leaving only enough room for pedestrians to walk through without disturbing the patrons.

The front of the restaurant glowed from the inside with lamps of gold tinted glass reflected off of bleached white timbers. Instead of art or hanging rugs, singular dark lines of textured paint flowed across the walls like ink on parchment.

They stopped at the edge of the perimeter where they would have to cross through an archway of metal overgrown with red, white and yellow honeysuckle blooms. Walker sniffed the deep fruity aroma, 'What is this?'

The girl sniffed, 'I don't know.' She inhaled deeply, 'Do you like it?'

'Aye. I do.'

'The flower,' a strange deeply accented voice said from the doorway, 'is honeysuckle vine. Oh...' said the woman, 'You are Tigreni? Are you not?'

Walker nodded to her. Even to the tiger's indifferent eye she was a stunning beauty, long flowing hair hung over her shoulders and back like suspended waves of pitch black, huge dark eyes set above a strong nose and flaring nostrils, the thick lipped wide mouth brought softness to an angular jaw line and a deeply dimpled chin. She closed the door behind her, disturbing a lilting bell on the inside.

Her form fitting dress was of a lighter material Walker had ever seen. Delicate frills were woven in a line round her shoulders, leaving her shoulders and long neck bare while creating a roof above her exposed perfectly rounded plump breasts, tanned areola with peeking nipples swayed with her hips as she walked. A frilled line mirroring the one above, cut down the center from her crotch, a leg emerging from it with each step she took and completely covering when she stood before them.

'Excuse my manners master. It is like walking into a fairy tale.' she begged her tongue rolling over the Rs. She waited a moment for a response but they both simply stared at her. 'We have spiced wines, rose teas and finer food than any place in Lumberton. Would you care to have a seat?'

Walker looked questioningly to the girl, she squeezed his arm in the affirmative.

'We'll sit.' Walker said.

The woman stepped closely in to him, 'If the gentleman would not mind,' her hands languidly flowed down his shirt, 'to button up his shirt.' The tiger's head tilted as her light perfume permeated his senses. Almost sensually her hands crept up his stomach buttoning the shirt until she had to tug to fasten the top two. Never once did her veiled eyes leave his. 'Come, you'll have the best seat in the house.'

She led them to an outside table against the window, pulling a chair out first for him.

'My name is Cheri. What is yours?'

'Walker.'

'And the lady?'

'No name.' said the girl sharply.

'Oh? Is she a numbered pet then?'

'I need to choose one.' Walker intervened.

'I see. What is the master's pleasure?'

Walker shrugged.

'Might I recommend a spiced milk drink? It has quite a deep creamy texture, sweetened with honey, contrasted with a bite of cinnamon and a tinge of spice to liven up the experience.'

'Hrmm. Sounds good.'

'Two? Or is the lady to choose her own?'

The girl's face remained hidden in the hood and she said nothing.

'I shall return with your drink master. Perhaps the lady will be of mind then.'

Cheri caressed his shoulder, squeezing the hard muscle as she left.

'What do you want?' Walker asked her.

'Nothing.' the girl answered.

'You wanted to sit.' The girl remained quiet. Walker sensed her tension but knew not how to address it, 'You want to go?'.

'No.'

'What do you want?'

'Nothing.' she said again.

'You are playing a game.' he accused.

'I'm not.' her hands folded in her lap.

He shrugged and ignored her. The tiger stretched his legs out and yawned wide. It was a pleasant evening, and months of harsh wilderness and treacherous mountain seemed to have been cut from his memory and stored in his past. There was a warm abode awaiting his return, the surety of a good meal, the fatigue and rush of the day's exertion. He felt good in the moment and internal pressure escaped him. But there was that warm nagging aroma mixed with the honeysuckle, that suddenly awoke something in him. A distracting lust arose; hot bodies pressed to each other, callous movement, heaving breathe, mixed sweat, engorgement. His mind delivered to him the phantom sensation of release. Moisture accumulated in his maw. He shook his head and blinked.

A hoarse screaming came from the center of the square but their view was obscured by the plants around them, as if the sound came from another world. Occasionally people would wander through the isle between the tables on their way to other destinations.

'Good evening gentleman.' a man dressed in a formal jacket of pitch black with thick woolen sleeves over a tight white shirt stood by the table.

Walker dipped his head at the man in greeting.

'Welcome to The Rose. My name is Gerald, I manage this establishment. Cheri shall serve your drink presently. In the meantime, might I offer you a supper of slow broiled lamb cuts? If not, we do have lighter meals of white mushroom soup or grilled chicken sided with vegetables.'

'We have food waiting.' Walker responded after trying to glean some preference from the girl.

'As you wish sir.' the man bowed but hesitated before leaving, 'I beg your pardon sir. Were you the one in the arena today?'

'Aye.' Walker said.

'And you'll have a bout with anyone matching your coin?'

'Aye.'

'Fists only or are weapons allowed?'

Walker regarded the man, noting that he filled out his clothing and that he had the strong hands of someone who did not live an idle life, 'If you provide sparring weapons I'll face you with anything.'

Gerald seemed very pleased, 'Excellent sir. Might I have your name?'

'Walker.'

The man held out his hand, the tiger reached to shake it but Gerald suddenly gripped his forearm in a warrior's greeting. Walker's ears perked up. 'I have not faced a worthy opponent in too long Master Walker, I only had time to see two of your bouts in the afternoon. Hacking trees does not a warrior make and I fear I am rusting away in this life. I shall see you on the morrow.'

'Hrmm.' they shook and Gerald marched off.

Cheri arrived with a porcelain mug atop a saucer, the smell of it was delicate and layered but it was her perfume that his sharp senses attuned to, 'Your drink. Master Walker, is it?'

'Aye.'

Her posture was straight but her eyes were intent upon his, her moist lips parted slightly and her tongue flowed seductively in the parted gap of her front teeth. Expectantly she watched him taste the milk, a layer was left on his moustache. Instinctively his tongue flicked out.

She leaned forward, her naked breasts close to his face 'Is it good?'

He nodded but his tiger's mask remained impassive.

'I think my captor finds you as... entrancing as I. Though for differing reasons. I hope we shall see more of you.'

Gerald suddenly appeared at her shoulder, 'Cheri, guests have arrived. Please attend.' The pair went off.

The girl watched him silently from across the table. He slid the saucer over to her, 'Taste.'

'I do not want it.' she said softly.

'Taste it anyway.'

She lifted the mug and took a sip. Another soon followed, then a gulp.

'Good?'

She nodded.

'Have it.'

Silence settled over them again as the girl nursed the warm milk, the evening was still young but the spring evening turned from temperate to chill with the breeze.

'I'll need a brand.' the girl said out of nowhere.

'Hrmm?'

She leant forward 'To show your ownership. I'll need a brand. Like the other women.'

His eyes narrowed, his tone poignant 'And birth my children?'

There was hesitation now, 'No... What do your people do with women?'

Lamp light flickered like twin moons in his predator gaze 'Finish your milk.'

Walker helped her from the chair and paid for the milk from the sack of coin. They left The Rose upon receiving hearty farewells.

They wandered towards Edwin's home but when they reached the edge of the square another hoarse scream echoed from behind. The girl stopped and tugged as his arm, 'I want to go look.'

'Hrmm.' Walker answered confused but let her lead the way to where some men stood about under the single lamp.

When they arrived they found four men loitering about the twin pillories. One of the two females was obscured from view by a fifth man with his pants about his ankles thrusting into the other's backside.

From behind the men, the girl and the tiger had a clear view of the punishment. Head and hands were trapped in the holes, their genitals were exposed at a lower elevation by having their ankles shackled to a metal rod which forced their knees up and kept their legs apart, this had the effect of having all their weight rest on the pelvis; each thrust would scrape the soft skin until raw and agonizing. Puddles of slime had pooled below their cunts and stale urine stank between their thighs.

The girl unhooked her arm from Walker's and walked through the loitering men.

She stood beside the fifth, watching as his length stretched the weaver's disowned slave 'Sing for us murderess!' the man shouted, his palms sending waves of flesh reverberating with each ringing slap. But the girl did not sing, merely groaned gutturally as her shoulders slammed again and again into the hard wood of the pillory.

'You's not doing it right.' another man slurred.

'Is he right princess? Me cock's not big enough for you?' the girl watched as he pulled out of the anus, took a moment to aim, then slammed himself in as hard as he could. The pillory lurched forward and the man lost his footing, he fell sideways and forward, his hands grasping at the slick skin before him to no avail. His cock tore out of the pilloried girl. An animal scream echoed from the buildings.

'Oi!' the men shouted as one and laughter broke out.

The man sat on his ass heaving and laughing, 'That's how you make em sing lads!'. He tried to stand but tripped again over his trapped ankles. He noticed the robed girl peering at the anus gaping in the evening air.

'Hello lass. You wanting your holes filled too?'

'You'll have to ask him.' she replied pointing to Walker.

All eyes turned to the tiger. They spoke to her no more.

'I've no coin for the tavern wenches but there's no way I'm touching these filthy pigs.' one of the four complained.

'Why not fuck one of the jacks at the barn?' asked another.

'I'm not walking five blocks. I'm here right now.'

The girl cast about; two buckets stood below the lamp pole. With her limp she fetched the one with the clearest water and picked up a rag which lay beside. 'Come.' she told the man, 'I'll clean her.'

The men were taken aback but the someone pushed the complaining man forward, 'The cunt's doing ya a favor. Don't be rude.'

She dipped the rag in the water and started high on the suspended and exposed ass. There came no response to the cold water from the pilloried girl. It was the first day of three and the girl recognized the bruising as much worse than her own already. Water flowed and she scrubbed the buttocks before her, ignoring the foul smells of spit, cum, shit and piss. She delved into the crack and scrubbed the flaked waste there, watched as the water softened the hardening slime still leaking from the abused pussy lips before working to clean away the urine. Lastly she hesitated but then resolutely plunged her fingers into the vagina and dug out as much cum as she could. The men watched but said nothing.

When all was done she turned to the complaining man, 'Come. Make it sing.'

The man stepped forward, untying the cord round his waist, 'Who'll buy me a drink if I go in dry?'

'I will.' came the reply.

The girl placed her hand on the pilloried girl's back. The man's cock was monstrous, thickly veined and glistening with anticipation. He rubbed it around the brown ring, spreading pre-cum before pressing the tip forward and stretching it.

'No... more.' the girl in the pillory croaked.

The man winked at the girl watching him, 'Ye want me to make her sing do you?'

She lightly tapped the buttocks before him in reponse.

'Alright then.' his fingers dug deep into the flesh of his victim's side until he had a firm hold. He tested his grip by forcing the sphincter onto his bulging cockhead, she pleaded for no more, 'She's got more life in her than the other.' the man grinned then yanked her flesh back as he rammed his hips forward.

The screams were pitiful and pleading. The man disengorged himself and repeated the procedure. At first, he forced it out of her lungs with single long thrusts but as her already injured voice gave out he fell into a rectum stretching pattern until he elicited a rhythm of agonized grunts.

The girl stood and watched the abuse. When the man was about to cum he pulled out of a gaping asshole and rushed to the front of the pillory, the girl followed him and watched as the trapped creature tried to close its throat to his onslaught but he forced himself into her mouth and past her tonsils until her throat bulged obscenely and her face turned red. Its body shook with intense spasms of desperation for air. He grasped the pillory for leverage to slam his hips into her defenseless face, never allowing breathe. Sweat ran from his brow, his hips jerked as he finally hunched forward and exploded into her helplessness. Torrents of stringy cum and other fluids gushed from her miserable mouth, the lips formed words that were never uttered.

The girl returned to Walker who stood passively. The next man lined himself up behind the grasping body.

She took Walker's arm and they left the scene behind.

When they rounded the corner to Edwin's home Walker finally decided to ask why.

'We're animals.' she answered simply, 'I always knew but I don't think I did.'

'Hrmm.' Walker put his arm round her waist against the deepening cold.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.06 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Six The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories