Walker Ch. 01.09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'D'we have agreement?'

'Aye.' the fat man said in defeat ' There's agreement.'.

'Would you please work with Mister Cedric to set up enough light?'

Tullius looked sideways at the girl, 'At the expense of my profit and my dignity, yes.'

'Thank you, Mister Tullius.' she said in a friendly tone.

Cedric pushed his plate away suddenly 'Listen here!' he announced to the tables by the door, 'Tomorrow at lunch and dinner, there's to be three fights each. Matches go to the highest bidders! Make sure to tell everyone ye meet!'

The afternoon came and went with Cedric informing all ears of the plans for the following day. By the end of the day more than a hundred silvers had been collected. Cedric took the tax and pocketed his portion before making Walker's purse heavier. The old guard was ecstatic before seeing the pair off.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.08 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Six The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories