Walking after Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ wanted desperately to stroke himself. But he knew if he touched himself, he would cum immediately. Instead, he whispered, "I see you."

Tina came with an intensity she had only experienced when using a vibrator. She convulsed in ecstasy. Fluid squirted out on the towel... much more than previously. She shamelessly let herself be carried through the orgasm without censoring her facial expressions or the sounds she was making. She grimaced, whimpered, threw her head back, cried out, and finally began laughing with joy. She had exposed her most intimate self to an 'almost' stranger and it was an amazing ride.

"Wow!" Russ observed. "Just holy fucking wow! I've never seen a woman ejaculate before. That was the wildest, sexiest, rawest, most amazing fucking thing I've ever seen!"

"I think so too," Tina smiled. "It was almost transcendental. I can't describe how awesome it felt. Your eyes were so penetrating; it was like I could feel them on my body. I think I've found a new hobby." She laughed, "Now I believe it's your turn."

Russ had so much pre-cum on his cock, balls, and upper thighs, he briefly excused himself to get another towel. He was still hard when he came back.

"How do you want me to do it?" He asked.

"You're the exhibitionist this time. You do what you want. I'm just the voyeur watching your private behavior." She replied.

Russ knew what he wanted to do but wasn't sure he could ask. Tina saw the hesitance. She sat with a pleasant smile on her face and waited for him to make up his mind. He saw the calm smile and thought about how she had trusted him. He decided to go for it.

"I've had a fantasy about being caught jerking off. So, I'd like you to watch from the kitchen and then scold me like a girlfriend for 'going solo,' instead of doing you." He said while looking at the floor.

She waited for him to look up before she responded. "I love it. Let's do it." She stood up and walked over to the door to the kitchen.

Russ was relieved she hadn't dismissed his role play. He sat down on the sofa after placing his towel over hers and looked around to make sure he was 'alone'. He needed to take his time because he remained remarkably close to orgasm. He stroked slowly while keeping an eye out for his 'girlfriend'. She would be pissed if she caught him.

Tina was fascinated with Russ's fantasy. He was incorporating the element of risk into his exhibitionistic role play in a safe way. He had a lovely cock and she had never seen so much pre-cum. But that was because her experience with hand-jobs was getting to orgasm as quickly as possible. Russ was taking his time and she was captivated by every juicy stroke.

Despite his plan to take it slowly, the knowledge that Tina was watching him was overwhelmingly erotic. His pace quickened and he fondled his balls. His entire pubic area was slick with pre-cum. He massaged it around his scrotum and even behind his sack on his perineum. Sometimes he liked fingering his ass, when jerking off. But he wasn't comfortable going there with Tina present.

'Watching is almost as fun as being watched,' Tina thought. She was especially intrigued with his ball play. She hadn't been with any guy who explored their body the way Russ was. She was getting turned on again and began rubbing herself gently.

Russ was getting close and moved his hand in long rapid strokes. Spreading his legs, he pulled out on his scrotum. His first shot hit him in the face. Tina moved out into the living room and watched as Russ shot cum on his face, neck, chest, and stomach.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She screeched, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.

Russ was shocked. He hadn't expected Tina to take the role play so energetically. He was temporarily at a loss for words. He looked at his cum-covered body and felt jizz dripping off his face. He looked at Tina and shrugged with a smile.

"You think this is funny? I'm laying up in the bed naked, waiting on you to come rock me. You're out here jerking off, like some teenager." She said stamping her foot.

Russ loved the way her breasts jiggled when she moved. "I, uh, I watched this video of a beautiful woman masturbating. She was tall and strong with a beautiful face. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

"You should be. I would have given you the real thing. I would make love to you," she replied.

They were both quiet for a moment. Tina thought, 'Oops, did I just say that out loud.'

At the same time Russ was thinking, 'That sounded real. Was she still in role?'

"I really should get home. It will be daylight soon," Tina said.

"I wish you could stay. I want to spend more time with you," Russ responded.

"Me too. But I've got to get some sleep. Thanks for listening. It was wonderful," she gushed.

"Would you like to go out for dinner sometime... soon?"

She smiled, "Yes I would."

"I also know a state park where we could hike au natural." He suggested.

"Why would you ever think that might appeal to me?" She beamed.

12