Walking after Midnight Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina and Russ continue their exploration of exhibitionism.
5.5k words
4.75
6.3k
5
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ and Tina met after midnight when they were both outside in their neighborhood naked. They watched each other masturbate. The evening ended with an invitation to dinner. This is a continuation of "Walking After Midnight." You may wish to read it before proceeding. All characters are written to be over the age of eighteen years. Thanks to my Editor ShadySweet for helping out.

...

It took a couple of weeks before their schedules matched up, but dinner was arranged. Russ made reservations at an Italian Restaurant he liked. After being shown to their table, they both ordered wine.

"What's good?" Tina asked.

"Everything I've ever had here has been good," Russ replied. "They cook the risotto differently every week. The gnocchi and lasagna are spectacular."

"Gnocchi?" she asked.

"Gnocchi are small rounds of potato dough. The ingredients are cheese, spinach, eggs, and a variety of sauces. It's wonderful," he replied.

The waiter returned with their wine.

"How's the risotto being prepared this week, Antonio?" Russ asked.

"This week we're serving Saffron Risotto with Prawns & Sea Urchin Fritters," he replied.

"Sounds delicious. That's what I want," Tina said.

"Make that for two. And what kind of gelato do you have tonight?" Russ asked.

Antonia answered, "Vanilla and chocolate, of course, along with caramel and peppermint."

"Thanks, please include a bottle of the house white wine with dinner. We'll pick the desert later." Russ replied.

"Of course, Sir." Antonio bowed and left them alone.

"I want to thank you again for helping me with my exhibitionist fantasy. Your acceptance of my twisted thoughts helped me live them out," Tina said. "I still wonder how I got the courage to do what I did."

"Are you kidding me? I'm the one with the 'getting caught' dream. Honestly, I still don't know how I was able to ask... and you just went with it. I'm the one who should be thanking you." Russ countered.

"Seems like we were lucky to stumble into each other outside in the middle of the night." She offered.

"I've thought about that. If I had gone out five minutes earlier or later, we would have passed by each other in the dark," he surmised.

"I'm glad we didn't," she smiled.

"Me too, absolutely!" He agreed.

"Your offer of an 'au naturel' walk in the woods sounds delightful. But we'll have to wait a couple of months until the weather warms," she said.

"I've thought about that too. What if we could do it inside with a good chance of being seen, but no risk?" He asked.

"I'm intrigued but I couldn't possibility break the law. I would lose my job at the hospital immediately."

"OK, hear me out. A fellow firefighter heads security at the Oaks Mall out in Longwood. If you are interested, we could go in after hours. He would arrange for the two night watchpersons to look but not act. The stores would be dark, but the mall interior lights would be partially on. There's a small built-in stage in the food court if you wanted to 'perform.' For total disclosure, I should mention a cleaning crew may be working. Anyone seeing us, would call security... not the police. It's just an idea. I made no arrangements. Just was looking to see if there was an alternative to freezing our tooshies off outside, only if you were interested," he explained.

She smiled at him for almost a minute. He began to think he'd gone too far. Maybe it was a one-off thing for her. 'I have just blown the possibility of an ongoing relationship,' he thought dejectedly.

"I. Love. It!" She laughed. "Let's do it!"

Russ let out a breath of relief. "Great! What days are you working next week?"

They had a lovely dinner. The risotto was spectacular, and the 'home-made' peppermint gelato was perfect. They talked about things people talk about on first dates. Learning each other's backstory, was enjoyable. They talked easily with no tension or game-playing. After what happened the first time they were together, it may seem strange, their goodnight kiss was simple and restrained.

Four days later Russ picked her up at 10:00PM. They drove to a mall employee entrance and met Russ's buddy, Keith. He let them in and handed a key to Russ.

"I'm going to do a quick walk through and double check with the guards. Then I'm heading home. Make sure and lock up before you leave or put the key on my desk if you leave before security does. I'm really putting my ass on the line here, so don't do anything to mess me up." Keith said.

"Thanks pal. We'll keep the key and my cell phone with us in case you need to call me. We're only going to be naughty, not felonious." Russ assured him.

"There's a spot over to the left there where you can leave your stuff. Have fun." Keith walked away.

While they were undressing, Tina asked, "Why is he letting us do this?"

"He thinks he owes me because I saved his life." Russ responded.

"You did?"

"Well, yes I did. But I was just doing my job. He would have done the same for me." Russ said.

"I get it. His cooperation makes more sense now," she replied.

They finished undressing and left their clothes folded into a heap behind a large, potted palm. Holding hands, they walked away on their adventure. When they cleared the alcove where they started, they were in a massive concourse lined with small stores. They walked towards the closed entrance to Macy's, one of the anchor tenants. It was at least two football fields away and they were completely exposed to anyone else who happened to be around.

"My God, this is exciting!" Tina whispered. Even though she had spoken softly, her voice sounded louder in the vast quietness of the space.

"It is, isn't it?" He replied.

"I'm getting turned-on thinking about possibly being seen. It feels so sexy to be naked in a public place." She said in a normal conversational volume. Her voice carried even further.

"I get that. But what really gets my cock growing is hearing how 'turned-on' you are," he smiled.

She looked to see his cock was not flopping as freely as originally. It was starting to stiffen enough to rock instead of flop. "And seeing how turned-on you're getting just feeds my fantasy more," she said sotto voce.

"We're just going to feed off of each other until we pop," he chuckled.

Tina squeezed his hand. When he looked at her, she nodded ahead. Russ turned to see a uniformed security guard walking in their direction about fifty yards away. She stopped, but he gently pulled her to keep walking.

"He's clearly seen us. There's no point in running. This should ramp up your fantasy." Russ said.

They kept walking, as did the guard. When he got within ten yards or so, they could see he was an older gentleman. He kept the same pace.

As he passed to their left, he smiled, "You young folks enjoy your walk tonight. Ya hear? Y'all need anything, ask for John."

"Yes sir, thank you, John." Russ said.

"My God, that sent a sexual buzz through me." Tina confessed. "Being casually observed, is a thrill! Are you doing Okay? Your erection seems to be flagging.

"

"I love how much it's exciting you, but the security guard kinda took the starch out of me," Russ replied.

They had reached Macy's. There were some benches and potted plants forming a soft-carpeted seating area back away from the closed entrance.

"Why don't you sit down and let me show my appreciation for arranging this step out of reality for me?"

Tina led him to a bench and gently pushed him to sit. She separated his legs and knelt between them. Taking his balls in one hand and semi-erect cock in the other, she fondled him.

"I'm not going to say 'no' to a BJ, but you don't have to pay me off. I did this for you with no expectations. I... oh my god that's... oh my god! What if the guard comes back?" He stammered.

"I hope he does. The way I feel right now, I might give him a blowjob too!" She said with a wicked smile on her face.

Having lifted her head to speak, her gaze now moved slowly back down his body. She really liked Russ's build... muscular but not bulky. He shaved his chest and underarms. His pubic hair was trimmed down to fuzz, giving it a 'five o'clock shadow' look. His balls were hairless and soft. She returned her lips to the cockhead, which had produced the 'oh my god' feeling for Russ a moment ago. As when they first met the first time, he was producing copious amounts of pre-cum. It was almost tasteless but had a sexy consistency. She was moving it from his cockhead to the lovely, veined pole below. Quickly he was slick all the way down.

Remembering how he played with himself, when she was watching him masturbate, she kept one hand on his now slippery, exquisite balls. As she gathered more pre-cum, she eased a slippery finger behind his sack and began toying around the perineum. Russ moved his legs further apart. When she had spread his own lubrication from cockhead to ass button, she began taking increased inches of man meat down her throat.

Suddenly, she changed her approach. "Move down to the end of the bench and lay back."

He complied without a word.

"Put your ass on the end of it and spread your legs."

He immediately adjusted his position slightly. "Like this?"

"Yes, perfect." She replied as she knelt again on the soft carpet.

Moving up close to the edge, she pulled his cock back almost vertical and took it in her mouth. She slid her well lubricated right index finger below his balls, down the perineum, and onto his brown star. As she stroked his cock with her left hand, she began her oral descent down the shaft. The right finger pushed on his forbidden entrance. He groaned with pleasure, widened his legs, and allowed her entry. She pushed through with her palm up and began massaging his prostate with a 'come here' motion of her index finger.

Russ laid back on the bench and abandoned himself to desire and delight. He opened his legs even further and began rocking against her hand. It felt like his entire world revolved around her finger. He almost came when her lips rested on his fuzzy pubic hair -- his cock all the way down her throat.

Tina read how close he was and removed her mouth. She continued to hold his leaky cock upright but didn't stroke. It was oozing pre-cum in a continuous thread. Her right finger remained rubbing against his prostate. Since she was a nurse, she kept her fingernails closely trimmed. She was certainly making an impression, but not a scratch.

"I'm going to do something I've never done before..." she began.

"Tina, you can do anything you want," he said coarsely.

"I want to make love to you, but I don't want to do it right now. So, I'm going to be a bit of a cock tease. I don't want you to cum... now. So, we can cum together later. Is that all right? She asked.

"If I promise not to cum, will you keep doing what you're doing for a few more minutes?"

"Honey, if I keep doing what I'm doing, you'll break that promise," she snickered.

"I can't get anything by you," he replied.

Tina moved her left hand to the base and squeezed her fist all the way up. Blobs of pre-cum fell on her fingers and wrist. She released the cock, allowing it to slap down against his stomach. While still rubbing his P-spot, she licked her left hand clean. Russ's cock jerked spasmodically. For a moment Tina thought she may have gone too far. But he didn't cum. She gently removed her right finger from its' hidey hole. Russ sat up on the bench and bent forward to kiss her. After a couple of minutes of passionate kissing, they left the area to find a place to wash up. There was a nearby women's restroom, which they both used.

When they came out, a younger security guard was leaning up against a kiosk.

"I saw what y'all was doing over there by Macy's," he drawled.

Tina stood up straight with her shoulders back and her hands by her side. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked, putting a restraining hand on Russ's forearm.

"Yes Ma'am. I did," he replied, as his eyes openly roamed over Tina's body.

"I'm really happy to hear that," Tina said. "I enjoy being watched."

"I wuz hopin' y'all would fuck. I woulda really enjoyed that!" He said with enthusiasm.

"And I would have appreciated you watching if we did. Look all you want. It pleases me for you to stare at me," she said defiantly.

"Well god-damned if that don't beat all," he muttered as he turned and walked away.

"You're a piece of work," Russ said. "He was hoping to embarrass you and you took him down. You refused to show him shame. That was HOT!"

Tina looked at him and smiled. "Holy shit! It was erotic as hell and made me feel powerful."

"I felt the power. Sexual energy was radiating off you like electricity. Had to stare at his rotten teeth to keep from getting an erection." Russ laughed.

"You should have let it happen. A hard cock might have sent him into shock!"

Laughing together they moved back down the concourse which had lead them to Macy's. They strolled towards the food court slowly, laughing, and talking, for about ten minutes. Russ's dick was as full as it could get without beginning a vertical climb. He found walking along side Tina kept him in a constant state of minor arousal. She truly did put off a sexual vibe.

As they approached an intersection, they began hearing several people talking in Spanish. A whirling hum suggested it might be a crew polishing the floor. Russ put a hand on Tina's arm, as he slowed down. She slipped her hand behind his arm and moved it around his, as though they were walking arm-in-arm. She continued at the same pace, which initially slightly jerked Russ along with her.

"In for a penny... in for a pound. I want to keep going." She insisted.

"OK," was his only response. But he did keep pace with her.

When they reached the intersection and turned towards the food court, it was necessary to walk out around a series of safety cones. They were completely out in the open. Unlike the subdued lighting in the Macy's Concourse, they walked into brilliant full lighting. Russ felt like a bug under a microscope. Tina walked with no attempt to hide or cover herself; her head held high. The cluster of four workers were startled. The two polishing machines fell quiet. Two of the workers just gawked. The other two spoke to each other.

"¡Está desnuda! (She is naked!)."

"¿Dónde? (Where?)."

"Ahí mismo estúpido (Right there stupid)," he said pointing.

"Oh Dios mío tienes razón (Oh my god, you're right)."

"¿Deberíamos llamar seguridad? (Should we call security?)"

"Cállate y disfruta de su desnudez (Shut up and enjoy her nakedness)"

"Ella es caliente y sexy (She is hot and sexy)"

Tina asked Russ, "Do you speak any Spanish?"

"Only a little. Basically, they recognize you are hot, naked, and sexy. At least one thinks it would be stupid to call security," he replied.

Tina laughed. "How are you doing?" She asked.

"It's actually pretty freaky. I'm getting more comfortable with the attention. Although I lost my erection in the flood lights. But you... you are muy caliente and shockingly sexy. I want you and if you asked me to have sex with a stadium full of people watching, I'm in... I'm your guy." Russ admitted.

Tina did feel like she was in 'heat.' The eyes following her were permeating her with lust. She had briefly contemplated fucking Russ right then, right there.

"Grrrrrrr," Tina mockingly growled. "I feel like I've got a fever and so turned on, I'm damp. We better keep walking, or we'll give these guys something really 'caliente' to watch."

Well after they had walked past, the buffers started running again. The workers were back to polishing. The food court was just up ahead. It was on the second floor, but overlooked the concourse they were in. They found the escalator, which was off and walked up. There were about ten franchised food outlets with booths closed up tight. They were in a semi-circle overlooking a wide area with tables and chairs. At the back of the area was a rising or small stage about three feet off the floor. They walked over there and sat on the edge.

"If I was here alone, walking around with a boner, anybody who saw me would call the police. If I had asked Keith to allow me to do this by myself, he would have shaken his head, 'no.' Why do you think that is?" Russ wondered out loud.

Tina answered immediately. "A man with an erection is more threatening. So, there's a difference between what society permits. But I think both genders are pretty exhibitionistic in their own ways. Society just gives women more of a free pass."

"Makes sense. I would have freaked if a naked man approached me in the middle of the night, even though I was naked myself. When I saw you, my reaction was, uh, much more positive," he said.

"Yeah, when I saw you, I was startled. I was curious and slightly concerned. I don't think 'fear' describes the way I felt. But had you had an erection, I might have turned around a walked quickly away. I wouldn't have spoken to you."

"My cock's not that big," he smiled.

"I don't think there's a right way for me to respond to that," she grinned back.

They chatted about things any couple who are interested in each other discuss.

Their nudity was forgotten. After around forty-five minutes, Russ turned the conversation back to exhibitionism.

"We have the stage. In your wildest fantasy, if you had an audience, what would you do?"

"Ah, that's easy. But first, I have to know, am I alone on the stage in this fantasy?"

"You could be alone if that works better in your imagination. Or I could be there. Whichever is easier to fantasize about," he replied.

"I know immediately what I'd do if I was alone. First, I imagine the audience is already seated. I walk on and just stand with my hands by my side and 'feel' their eyes. Maybe I hear a few talking about me. They might say I'm attractive or point out my weak points, but it doesn't matter. I'm not looking for approval. I just want them to stare at me. Talking about me reflects them paying attention. They aren't just casually looking and moving on. They are staring intensely." She said dreamily.

"That is so fucking hot," he responded.

Without acknowledging his comment, she continued, "I would want a chair. In my fantasy, I'm fearless. I sit in the chair and spread my legs. Every pair of eyes in the audience is focused on my twat. I use my fingers and spread it open. There's a buzz of conversation, gasps, disapproval, and encouragement... just a jumble of noise. Someone turns on a spotlight and centers the beam of light right between my legs. I start fingering myself and go faster and faster. I moan in pleasure and the crowd noise grows louder. I can't make out any specific thing being said. I hear the crowd buzz and the juicy noise my fingers make pumping in and out of my vagina. When I cum, I yell and ejaculate a squirt or two out on the people sitting in the first row."

"Jesus criminy, Tina, that's so fucking erotic. Look at me, I'm hard as granite. If I had my hand on my cock, I woulda cum before you did in the fantasy," he exclaimed. "If you want to act it out, I'll go sit in the front row and watch!"

Tina shook her head, 'no.' "You can help with the second scenario. The one where you are here with me."

"Sure, whatever you want. Tell me what to do," he quickly responded.

"Okay, come with me back here," she led him to the back of the stage. "Imagine all the chairs are facing the stage and filled with people."

"The house is packed with people, but no kids," he said.

"Right... they're anticipating the show. They're waiting for us. Let's go," she said, taking his hand.

They walked to the front of the stage and stood side by side. Russ looked over at Tina. She had her eyes closed, hearing the crowd in her imagination. Russ imagined what that might feel like. It was slightly frightening to imagine being alone. It worked much better in his mind thinking about Tina being there. The audience would be taken by this tall, fit woman with good looks. Her nudity revealing a strong and healthy body. His reverie was broken when Tina spoke.

12