Walking after Midnight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand behind me and fondle my breasts and cunt. Feel me all over."

He immediately complied. He settled his hard-on between her butt cheeks, when thrusting himself up against her back. He lifted a breast with each hand. They filled his hands without being pendulous. He used his index fingers to stimulate each nipple. Tina sighed in pleasure and leaned back against him. He kissed the back of her neck. Pre-cum slid down the front of his rod... he sighed as well.

Russ changed his grip, using index fingers and thumbs to pinch the erect nipples. The three remaining fingers on each hand supported a breast. Tina put her head back on Russ's shoulder. More pre-cum dribbled down between Tina's butt cheeks. She rocked back against him, and his cock slid deeper in the crevasse. She moved her hips forward and it sensuously glided up. Her arms were under his and she reached back and grabbed the outer edge of his ass. She pulled him to her. He bent his knees and began sliding his cock up and down between her cheeks.

A couple of minutes later, she urged, "Finger me! Tease my wet cunt!"

Russ slowly released the breasts and allowed his hands to gradually slide down to her mound. It was indeed wet -- very wet. He slipped one, then two fingers in. Tina made a forced moaning noise that sounded like sex. Then they were bathed in bright lights.

Russ was startled and withdrew his fingers.

"Don't stop!" Tina insisted. "For god's sake keep going!"

He put his fingers back in place and continued to thrust deeply. Tina responded by digging her fingernails into the small portion of his ass she clutched. Russ's vision adjusted to the bright stage lights, but he could no longer see beyond the stage. He had no idea who was out there or how many 'whos' there were. He decided to focus on the pleasure right in front of him and tamp down his worry.

'Well, I'll be god damned,' the younger guard thought. He had figured that the lights would run these two perverts off. Not that he minded looking at the woman. She was sexy as hell, even if she was a nutcase. He decided to up the ante and used his walkie-talkie to quietly call the three cleaning crews to the food court. He thought about calling John, the older guard, but decided not to. Ten minutes later there were thirteen men watching the 'sex show.'

Although they didn't know it, Russ and Tina took the next step shortly before the audience was fully assembled.

Tina urgently said, "I want you to fuck me from behind, doggie style."

"I will, but just want to double check that you know someone is watching," he cautioned.

"Probably more than one person is watching. I'm imagining all the chairs are filled. I want them all to watch."

"If it's OK with you, I'm gonna focus on the fucking between you and me. I plan to ignore the room full of people," he said.

"Whatever floats your boat. Just don't hold back," she asked.

"You will be my complete focus. I'm going to fuck your brains out," he promised.

Tina got down on all fours, facing her audience. She stared out and smiled. Russ got between her legs and lined up. He was slick and she was literally dripping. He grabbed her hips, slid in effortlessly, and began thrusting slowly. They maintained a gentle motion for maybe ten minutes... easy in, easy out. Gradually the pace increased. The arch made by her swinging breasts became more pronounced. Tina thought she heard Spanish being spoken. Russ knew he heard Spanish. Tina started moving in opposition to Russ and they banged back together. The wet slapping sound of thigh hitting ass increased in frequency as their urgency amplified.

The older security guard, John, eased unseen into the court. He leaned against the wall and watched with the others. The cleaning crews were talking excitedly, but everyone was staying back. They seemed content to observe without interfering. His primary concern when Keith told him about this was an overreaction from one of the night workers. He was pleased with how things were going.

While Russ couldn't see how many, there were clearly a dozen or more people talking. He kept his head down and allowed himself to be completely absorbed in Tina and the pleasure they were creating together.

Tina was also aware there were multiple people watching her. She. Loved. It! They could see her tits flying back and forth and the look of ecstasy on her face. Hear her butt slapping up against Russ's thighs and her moans and grunts. But they couldn't feel what she was feeling. She knew she would want to describe it to herself later, but for now she was living naked, alive, and exposed. She felt Russ grip her tighter and grind up against her. He groaned loudly as he released his hot sperm deep inside.

Russ knew he had beat her to the finish line. He finished his deposit and went back to work on getting her there.

"Come on baby! Cum for all the people watching you. They want to see you cum!" He urged.

"I want them to see me cum. Please get me a chair," she responded.

"Oh, like the fantasy. Sure thing!" He replied.

Russ pulled out with a pop! He jumped off the stage and retrieved a chair. His still-hard cock was waving around wildly with his movements. Drops of cum flew in different directions. He placed the chair in the center about two feet back from the edge. Tina immediately sat down and spread her legs.

"Show us your pussy!" The younger guard shouted.

Several of the cleaning staff yelled, "¡sí!"

Tina spread her legs further. The stage lights gleamed off her lubrication and Russ's semen, both of which were following the pull of gravity. She tugged her inner lips apart and contracted her pelvic floor muscles. This pushed more of her and Russ's juices out, which ran down between her legs. Light twinkled off the moisture, making it clearly visible to the audience. Russ knelt behind the chair and reached under her arm to fondle her breasts.

Most of the men were standing and several had moved closer to the stage. There was a lot of cheering and whistling. John pushed off the wall and walked forward alongside the group. He could now easily be seen by the audience, but not the two lovers on the stage. The younger guard recognizing any problems would be his fault, moved up the other side opposite John. The group got the message, and no one moved any closer to the stage.

Tina applied some of the goop in her lap to her clit and quickly brought herself back to the edge. A small part of her brain asked, 'Are you crazy?' But the little voice was drowned out by the intense thrill of being on display. Her body was being lusted after. She had them in her control. It was intoxicating. She tried to restrain herself and make it last. But the urge to finish was stronger. The fingers of her free hand slipped deep into her love canal.

The orgasm caught her off guard. She threw her head back and screamed, "Ooooh! Fuck! Oh! My! God!"

Her contractions propelled her ejaculate and Russ's cum past the edge of the stage. What was normally a 'squirt or two' of liquid became a gush of three, then four. Russ had been nibbling her ear and witnessed the climactic ending.

The crowd cheered. The younger guard muttered, 'I swear.' John clapped along with the rest.

"That was astonishing. Most erotic thing I've ever seen." Russ said softly in her ear.

"Do you want to stand and take a bow or run for the exit?"

Tina stood. The sex juice mixture ran down her legs. The crowd cheered louder. She did a silly curtsy and then just stood with her arms by her side. She did reach back and snagged one of Russ's hands, pulling him up beside her. They stood exposed to their audience for a couple of minutes. His erection waned and gravity emptied her vagina of both their fluids. The cheering died down and chairs scraped on the floor. The stage lights went out. In a few seconds they could both see the small crowd leaving the area. John was walking towards them.

The younger guard stayed at the rear of the room. He yelled to the departing crews, "Hey! You guys need to clean up the stage. Hey, I'm talkin' to you!"

The crews kept walking away. John turned to him and said, "Bubba, you are the person to clean up. Get a mop and bucket."

"I ain't..."

"Zip it kid! You turned this into an event so you're going to clean it up!"

"Yes sir," the younger guard replied.

"Y'all seem to have enjoyed the evening. Ya sure made a bunch of bored night workers happy. If you don't mind, I'll walk with you on the way out," John said.

Tina replied, "Thanks John. We'd appreciate your company."

Along the way, John told a story. "My wife and I... years ago, went to the Smoky Mountains National Park. We picnicked at The Chimneys, which has a river with huge boulders in it. After we ate, we walked along the river, headed up the mountain. Along the way we decided to rest a bit. We climbed out on a massive boulder in the river. The sun was shining down on it, so it was warm. Well, there wasn't anybody around and as young folks do, we decided to get frisky. We both stripped off our clothes and one thing led to another, and we engaged in 'la relations sexuelles' as the French say.

We're going at it, almost oblivious to the world, when we heard a loud crashing through the brush on the opposite side of the river. We were, uh, laying, parallel to the water flow. We both turned our heads towards the noise. It was a bear rambling along near the water's edge. We decided to stay still and quiet. But then we heard people talking on our side of the water. There were about fifteen adults who had been following the bear up the river. They saw us and were pointing and laughing. So, I start losing my, um, my erection. My wife turns my head to hers and kisses me passionately. Then she starts rocking her hips. Well, long story, short. We both climaxed with a bear and fifteen people watching. One of our favorite sex-capades ever."

"So, you kinda get me?" Tina asked.

"I've experienced the feeling of being watching. It's quite the aphrodisiac. Y'all certainly seemed to be enjoying it," he replied.

"We appreciate your help this evening," Russ said.

They arrived where they had entered. John bid them goodnight and went back to ensure the food court was straightened up. They dressed and slipped out. Russ put the key where Keith had asked.

"What a night!" Russ commented.

"It was spectacular. Why don't you take me back home and come in for a shower and some wine? We can plan our next caper." Tina said with a smile.

"Will you join me in the shower?" He asked.

"Of course. We have to conserve water," she smiled.

"I like the way you think," he replied.

12