Walking after Midnight Ch. 05

Story Info
Russ and Tina check one more off their list.
6.7k words
4.64
3.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the smashing success of the 'performance' at the Valentines party, Russ and Tina had only one more item to check off their list. The locations in this story are real. The story is not.

...

A month had passed since the Valentine's Party. It had been a 'lifetime' experience, and they still frequently discussed the memories. Tina had invited Russ to move into her home. A small rent contribution from him helped her pay her mortgage, giving both more spending cash. Since he was renting, it was a no-brainer. They converted the third bedroom into a gym, using Russ's equipment.

During the move Tina came across 'The List.' At dinner she handed it to him.

  1. ✓Shopping for risqué clothing and flashing male customers. Dept. store dressing room
  2. ✓Exposing various body parts in bars or clubs. Roadhouse Bar "lost" dress.
  3. ✓Model nude as a couple. Art class modeled and had sex.
  4. ✓Investigate a club with a live sex floorshow. Valentine party sex show in Tampa.
  5. Walking the streets in a surrounding town. Russ will investigate possible fake ID

"We still haven't finished my lust list."

"Yeah, but that fifth one's tough. We also talked about hiking in a state park. Now that spring's here, we could do that," he replied.

Tina wasn't ready to give up on #5. "You had some ideas about how to do #5."

"The fake ID was a dead end and it's a felony in Florida. But I have a friend who lives in Mount Dora. He used to work here in the Police Department. He owes me..."

"Let me guess! You saved his life."

"It's what I do. He was involved in a high-speed chase and got T-boned by a semi-truck. After the guys put the fire out, I crawled inside the wrecked patrol car and stopped his bleeding. I stayed with him while they used the jaws-of-life to cut him out."

"Wait a minute. Was that back in early summer, last year?"

"Uh, yeah, I think it was."

"I worked with him at the hospital!"

"No shit?"

"Yup, I remember because we knew he was OPD. His arm was burned, and he had a bleeder in his right thigh."

"Right thigh and left arm. I can't believe we worked on the same person before we knew each other."

"It's what I do too," she smiled.

"Right, so, he took a while to rehab. While he was recovering, he found out Mount Dora was looking for a new Chief. He applied and was selected. He's been up there a few months now."

"Naked on a city street has been a fantasy of mine for a while... daytime, strolling nude on the sidewalk. I imagine people stopping and gaping (sigh).

"That's why it's on the list."

"How can he help?"

"Let me talk with him to see what he can do. In the meantime, what about Paynes Prairie Preserve? It's a state park with miles and miles of hiking trails."

"I'd love to do that... absolutely!"

He pulled up the State Park website after dinner and found Paynes. He handed her his laptop and suggested she find Chacala Trail. She found it and read:

PAYNES PRAIRIE PRESERVE STATE PARK

BIOLOGICALLY, HISTORICALLY AND GEOLOGICALLY UNIQUE

Chacala Trail

A series of loop trails encompassing 6.5 miles in length, Chacala Trail is named after a small shaded spring fed pond. The level trail winds through several distinct biological communities, including pine flatwoods, hardwood forest or hammock, open ponds and old fields. A quiet hiker might observe a diversity of wildlife, including Virginia white-tailed deer, bobcat, wild turkey, various woodpeckers, and bald eagle.

"This looks perfect... bald eagles, deer, and wild turkey! Let's do it!

They compared schedules and found a weekday, later in the month that both had off. It was a three-hour drive from home, so they left at 7:00am. They arrived without incident. The parking lot for Chacala Trail was empty. They undressed, put on their hiking boots and some sun block. Each had a hat to protect their faces and a backpack with lunch and a bathing suit. They weren't planning on swimming (which they would have done naked anyway) but brought the suits as an emergency backup if they ran into others. Finally, they each packed a thin, outdoor blanket to lay on.

They didn't see another human being for the first couple of hours. They had seen wild turkey and many deer, but not a bald eagle. As always, when he was around her naked body, Russ's cock was full but not erect. It moved from left to right and back and forth, as they walked along. They went through an area where the trail was narrower, and he fell in behind her. Watching her exquisite butt cheeks contracting and releasing as she walked, brought him fully hard. Soon they were back on a wider footpath.

"Ooooo, you saw something that excited you," she teased.

"Yes, I did, and it wasn't a bald eagle."

"Oh, was it a deer?"

"It was d-e-a-r to me."

"What a sweet thing to say. Are you trying to get laid?"

"Absolutely!"

"Things are looking good for you. Seeing you hard, is making me wet."

"I think that shady pond mentioned on the website is just up ahead. Why don't we lay out our blankets, have lunch, and diddle?"

"I have a better idea. Let's fuck first and have lunch afterwards."

"Your plans are always better than mine," he beamed.

The pond was a little further than 'just,' but they found it in about a half hour. It was beautifully serene with charming old oaks and green grass. They rolled out their blankets, lay down, and embraced. They kissed for a short time just to relax. He was still hard and she still wet, so foreplay would only delay their pleasure. They liked missionary position for 'lovemaking' because they enjoyed watching each other.

She opened her legs, and he slid home easily. Another little thrill they got when time wasn't a factor was savoring the initial union. After he pushed in all the way they usually stopped. They delighted in the hot, intimate contact, the smell of each other, the weight on top or under, the anticipation of what was coming. Sometimes they wouldn't move for minutes. The first movement was always gradual. She would clamp down on him as he eased back. The humping always began slowly. It continually astonished them the pleasure that sharing themselves with each brought. There was no need to rush.

When they had built up the sensual tension and reveled in the sexual bond, they got down to fucking. They were just beginning to roll hard when someone spoke.

"I'm sorry. There's rarely anyone out this far. I certainly didn't mean to interrupt, but I felt I needed to announce my presence. I wouldn't want you to think I was a peeping tom."

Russ slowed down but didn't stop. He knew Tina would handle the conversation.

"I don't mind you being a peeping tom. Being watched is a huge turn-on for me."

"Really? You're an exhibitionist. I've never met someone who's really into that."

"I'm a busy exhibitionist at this moment. Please, feel free to have a seat and watch. Just to be clear, I'd rather not talk for a few minutes, but we can chat more afterwards if you like. Also, you're welcome to satisfy yourself while you watch us... if you'd like to."

"Satisfy? Oh... you mean jerk off?"

"Totally ok, it's only fair for you to get your rocks off since we are most certainly going to. Anyway, let's chat later... ok?"

"Ok," he answered.

Russ took the cue and picked up the pace. Right away he sensed a need in her. The 'lovemaking' moment was gone. Being watched had ramped up her intensity. She wanted a serious fucking. He intended to deliver. She hooked her ankles around his waist and dug her fingers into his back. They smacked together making a 'whopping' noise with the 'p' sounding wet. She squealed with the pitch going up and down, like someone on a roller coaster.

The voyeur had initially intended to just watch. But the hot action gave him an erection. He decided masturbating was almost the polite thing to do. Afterall, they were delivering quite the show. He was sitting, so he lifted himself up enough to slip his pants and underwear out of the way. His cock popped up to greet his hand and he was soon fapping himself blissfully.

Russ and Tina were approaching the top of the roller coaster. She was gripping him tightly with her love tunnel musculature. He was slamming her hard enough to bust his own nuts on her butt. She came in a gush that covered his balls and spewed out on the blanket. The heat of her ejaculation washing over his cock, nuts, and thighs pushed him to release. He slammed load after load deep inside her. He grunted and she moaned, as they visited 'O' town together. When the afterglow diminished, he rolled off her. His cock coming out made an interesting wet popping sound.

The end action put the voyeur over and he shot all over the front of his T-shirt. He laid on his back to recover, leaving the jiz to soak in. In a couple of minutes everyone was recovered enough to talk. Tina rolled to her side to see who had been watching.

He was a fit, trim, 50ish guy with reddish locks and pubic hair. His glasses made him appear bookish in a pleasant way. He had an attractive partially deflated penis and an enormous load of cum on his T-shirt. His pants and boxer briefs were around his ankles. He was on his back with his legs splayed open in a very ungentlemanly manner. The hair around his asshole was red also.

"You want something to clean up your shirt with," she asked.

He quickly pulled his legs together and sat up. She couldn't see his cock any more... a mild disappointment.

"It's ok. I do my own laundry. I'll rinse it off in the pond. I'm Roger, by the way."

"Roger, we're Tina and Russ. We are going to take a dip in the pond to cool off. It's spring fed and crystal clear, allowing you to see who your fellow swimmers are. You're welcome to join us."

"Thanks! Of course, many bodies of water in Florida have gators. But I've never seen one in this pond. I believe I will join you. I can rinse this T-shirt off at the same time."

"If a gator is using it as a rest stop, we will see it... certainly before we get in."

While Tina and Russ headed off for the water, Roger stripped the rest of his clothing off. He thought about how unexpected this was. He also pondered how odd it was that he had no regrets about masturbating in the presence of this couple. They seemed so open and comfortable with their sexuality. He was enjoying himself. When he was wading in the water, he rinsed his shirt and tossed it on a branch of the oak tree.

Tina asked him, "Did you enjoy watching?"

"I did. But I can't help wondering why you let me."

"The feeling of air and sun on our naked bodies is amazing in itself. But part of the thrill is possibly getting caught. The fantasy about being watched is a huge component to my sexual template. You caught us, so you got to watch."

"I understand. At least I think I do."

"To put it simply. It is a huge turn-on to me to be watched. Russ gets amped up because of the arousal I experience. I fed off you and he fed off me."

Russ added, "Having someone watching is no longer a turn-off for me. It's almost neutral... take it or leave it. But what it does for her... whoa that floats my boat."

"I see. I'll certainly take an opportunity to look at an attractive woman with a lot of cleavage showing or a skirt that rides up. I've never considered myself a voyeur. But I must say watching you two really was highly erotic."

"Have you ever thought about being watched?" Tina asked.

"No, but it certainly works for you two."

"After we eat, if you like, we could watch you... see if it does anything for you."

"That might be interesting. Can I think about it, while you eat?"

"Sure."

They got out of the water and lay in the sun to dry off. After a half hour Russ got the food for lunch out of the backpacks. Roger stayed naked and ate a couple of granola bars. They talked about what they had seen in the park, while they ate. Tina mentioned they hoped to see a bald eagle. Roger told them where a couple nested, which was only a short way off the trail back to the parking lot. After they had eaten Tina brought up the earlier offer.

"Have you decided if you like to try being an exhibitionist?"

"I believe I would like to give it a try."

"Well, you're already naked and you have our undivided attention."

Roger had decided to masturbate like he would at home alone. Russ and Tina sat next to each other and waited. Russ put his arm around her shoulder. Roger stood and smiled awkwardly at them. He lifted his ball pouch in the palm of his left hand with the thumb on top, massaging his nuts. He wrapped his right hand around his flaccid cock, palm down with his thumb underneath. He stroked / pulled outward with pressure from the thumb. The grip felt unusual and was stimulating because of its novelty. He worked an erection up and then began humping his hand. He felt the flexing of his ass, which happened in intercourse, made the masturbation more erotic.

Russ was mystified why a man would make jerking off so complicated. Tina was just interested in how individual and unique sex is from person to person. Seeing a man's hard cock, was exciting for her. She also felt her nudity was contributing to Roger's excitement. He was making eye contact with both of them, getting some precum lubrication, and seemed to be enjoying himself. She placed her hand on Russ's upper thigh and slid it up near his cock.

Roger saw Tina's sexual interest in Russ. Instead of understanding it was his masturbation that was exciting her, he read her as not being interested in watching him. Tina's hand had an immediate effect on Russ. His cock started growing. This became another distraction for Roger. He felt himself softening. He had lost the moment and their attention to each other was an impediment to him getting it back.

Russ reached over with his free hand and began gently pulling on her nipple. She responded by closing her fist around the base of his cock. At that point Roger gave up.

"I'm really not comfortable being the center of attention. I'm a bit embarrassed. I appreciate you both for suggesting I try. I'm obviously more of a voyeur than exhibitionist."

Tina responded, "It's cool you got to figure it out in a safe situation. Please don't be uncomfortable, you have a handsome cock and a great looking body. You obviously turned us on, and we appreciate your letting us see you being intimate with yourself."

Russ added, "No sweat... We enjoyed watching. Now Tina's cooking and it's time to make some stew."

"Thank you. Thank you both. I'll just watch."

Tina tipped Russ on his back and moved between his legs. Knowing what gets him going, she licked and fondled his nuts.

"Pull your legs up honey. I've having to work too hard to get to the sweets."

Russ complied and Tina leveraged him onto his upper back by pushing under his knees. Now she had complete access to his meat locker. She really went after him, her tongue and lips moved all around his ball sac, perinium, and even his balloon knot. Her intent was to get his precum flowing. After a few minutes there was a sticky puddle on his chest. She picked it up with a finger and transferred some to his knot. It got more slippery with each application. She circled her finger around until there was almost no friction and then probed the tight clump of muscles where the sun didn't shine.

Tina felt the asshole got a bad rap. There is a huge concentration of nerve endings in the knot of muscles. When properly stimulated they can bring a lot of pleasure... just on the surface. Of course, in men it's the gateway to the prostate and that was her end goal today. She had given him many prostate massages when they were alone. This was the first time she was going to nail him with someone watching. She put steady, but gentle pressure on the muscle mass with a slippery finger. He relaxed and let her in.

Roger was fascinated with the ass play. He knew some straight men enjoyed the stimulation and had even tried it himself. It was not something that worked for him. But it was unquestionably blowing Russ up. He was moaning and whimpering, while spreading his legs further apart. Watching this openly wanton lust brought Roger's erection back and he immediately began stroking himself. He moved around so Tina could see him. When they made eye-contact, he motioned to a spot very close to them and shrugged his shoulders. She nodded assent, meaning 'Yes, you can sit right next to the action.'

Tina liked the idea of the voyeur being inches from their sex play. She rotated her hand to palm up and began moving the finger over and around the prostate. Russ shuddered, as pleasure radiated outward from his core. She removed her remaining hand from his knee, allowing him to settle on his mid back. He kept his legs drawn up and attempted to keep his butt elevated. She used her free hand to stroke his drippy cock for a little while. Then she settled her mouth around it and moved her now slick fingers to her own sweet spot.

Roger delighted in their sexual appetite. He was inches away from a prostate massage blowjob, while the perpetrator was openly pleasuring herself. He sat right next to Russ, whose foot was over his head. He could smell the sex, but he couldn't see Tina fingering herself. He continued to rapidly bounce his balls around with the movement over his slick rod. He decided to move around behind Tina. He wanted to see it! When he moved around her, he had a clear view of the prostate massage, but her personal actions were not in his line of sight. He lay on his back and wiggled up between her legs. He was rewarded with an unobstructed pussy view. It was erotically dripping fluid, as she vigorously manipulated her clit.

Russ was oblivious to Roger. His whole world was singularly focused on her finger on his prostate and her mouth covering his cock. Her head bobbed and she occasionally lifted it too high, losing control of her lover's hard meat. It would slap down on his stomach with a wet smack. He knew both of her hands were occupied so he would hold himself vertical until she slipped her mouth back in position.

Tina was conscious of Roger moving behind her. She was unaware of him lying on his back, almost under her. Her focus was on Russ's imminent ejaculation and managing her own looming orgasm to outlast her lover. Russ grabbed his ankles and rocked back further. This put more stress on Tina to keep him in her mouth. It also caused more pressure against his cock. Everything worked together and he shouted with overwhelming glee at the staggering sensation of his release. Tina worked for a few moments at swallowing as much as she could. Then she released his cock and nibbled on his contracted balls.

Without having to worry about choking, she let herself concentrate on her own pleasure. Russ was jerking and twisting around her finger. His nuts pulled out of her mouth. She looked back under herself and was shocked to see Roger's head beneath her pussy. Despite the drips landing on his face, he was intently watching her fingering herself. His engagement with her masturbation was so intense, it blew her right over the edge. She squealed with sensual pleasure as the orgasm overwhelmed her. She felt her ejaculation but had returned her gaze to her lover's last squirts. She slowed her massage down and then, when he had dribbled the last drop of semen, she withdrew her finger.

The splash of ejaculate from Tina was strangely erotic to Roger. He came right away. It was the strongest he had experienced in a couple of decades. The first shot went over his head. The second landed on his face. The rest and there were many more than normal landed progressively closer to the source. Tina felt his love juice land on her thigh.

12