Walking after Midnight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels like we all got home!" She laughed.

Russ dropped his legs down outside Tina's body. He was surprised his left foot landed on a body part. At first, he thought it might be Tina's leg, but then...

Roger spoke, "Excuse me."

He didn't try and figure out why Roger's arm was where it was. Tina leaned forward to play with his cum. She liked to caress the semen slowly and delicately over his cock and balls. While she was content to play with him unendingly, he normally got chills at some point. Today, they were in the warm sun. He was content to allow her game, as long as she wished.

Tina lay beside Russ and continued to slide her fingers around in his cum. She would occasionally lick some off a finger and sometimes fed Russ. He never objected. Everything was fair game in the afterglow. He drifted off to sleep and Tina dozed. Roger sat up and admired the two lovers. It was moving to see two people caring for each other so much. He and his ex-wife loved each other in a less open way. That's probably what led to the divorce, he thought. He moved away quietly to clean his cum and Tina's ejaculate.

Russ awakened from his slight slumber to soft splashes. He turned his head to Roger cleaning up in the pond. He looked at his watch and realized it was time to head home. He kissed Tina on the cheek, and she opened her eyes.

"Are you my Prince Charming?"

"Forever, my Lady."

"It's time to go, isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so. We have a three-hour drive and we both have to be at work tomorrow."

"Let's get washed up first. And I insist we follow Roger's directions to where the eagle nest is."

Because of the acoustics of the water and woods, he heard them talking.

"I shall take the Prince and his Lady to yon eagle's nest," he said attempting a British accent.

Tina laughed, "So I'm rescued twice. Once from slumber and once from getting lost!"

Russ griped a bit about not being trusted to find the way, but it was all in fun. They cleaned themselves up, put on their boots, rolled the blankets up, and headed out. Roger had dressed. Tina teased him about hiding away his 'treasures.' He led them unerringly to the nest and one eagle was working on it. Later, on the way out they saw an eagle in flight and assumed it was its mate. When they got closer to the parking lot, they began hearing people talking. They stopped briefly and put their bathing suits on.

Tina and Russ talked about the day on the way home. They enjoyed revisiting the sexual moments and sharing the feelings. It was almost always a prelude to more sex. Around Ocala on I-75, Tina got so worked up, she tried to give Russ a handjob. He declined.

"You're too good and I might run off the road and kill us both."

She laughed and pulled her own bikini bottom off.

"Well, I'm going to jill off and you keep your eyes on the road."

"Yes ma'am. Please put a towel under you."

"What are you sayin'? You think I'll make a mess? That's so hot!"

"You are a sexual freak!" He replied.

"Correction! I'm YOUR sexual freak."

She held her orgasm until they were passing a semi. Russ slowed down so the driver would remain parallel to Tina's window. She looked into the trucker's eyes as she came. He blew his air horn.

...

The following week Russ had lunch with the Police Chief of Mount Dora. His name was Gary Marsh. They met at a great German Restaurant downtown on Alexander Street. Russ had arrived first and was seated out on the patio. Gary parked his squad car in a no parking zone right across the street. Russ greeted him as he crossed over.

"You're looking great Gary. The limp is gone. Good to see you again!"

They bro-hugged and sat down.

"I'm 'looking great' only because of you. I will never be able to thank you enough for risking your life to save mine."

"You're welcome, but I was just...""

Gary interrupted. "Russ, if you weren't 'just doing your job' I would be dead."

They ordered and Gary talked some about his difficult rehab and the trials of replacing the former chief who had held the office for twenty-two years. Russ talked a bit about some wild 'Florida man' calls he had been on. When lunch arrived, the conversation slowed, and Russ began his pitch.

"I'm living with the nurse that attended you in the ER."

"The tall, well-built beauty? Her first name was... uh..."

"Tina and she is an amazing woman. We're coming up on a year together."

"She must be amazing to put a collar on you. She was very supportive in the ER and stayed with me until they got me stabilized. When I was moved into a room, she came up to check on me every now and again. I remember I kept trying to get her to give me a sponge bath. I was on pain killers and pretty doped up and she always managed a smile. You're a lucky guy."

"I am. She is awesome and very adventuresome. She talked me into hiking au natural up at Payne's Prairie last week. She got amorous, and we found a quiet place to get it on. While we're doin' it, this guy walks up. She doesn't miss a beat, keeps rocking, and starts talking to him."

"Are you kidding me? How great is that! Now I really wish I had insisted on a sponge bath."

"Well, we're coming home, and she starts talking about exhibitionism. I'm thinking pervert, peeping tom, but she's talking about it like it's just a different approach to sex."

"Damn man! My ex-wife was a missionary position, under the sheets, once a week, gal. You are so blessed to have somebody so adventuresome."

"I know that. I do. I really want to blow her away with the gift for our first anniversary."

"You sure want to do something special for that. Women expect it."

"You are so right. I have a crazy idea, that I know would do it for her. But I can't pull it off without your help."

"You've got it. I'd love to pay back the guy who saved my life and the woman who nursed me in the ER. What do you need?"

Russ explained Tina's exhibitionist's dream to walk down Mount Dora's main street, Donnelley, naked. Gary thought he was kidding at first. Russ kept pitching. He covered many possible snags and offered solutions. Gary listened and then asked for a couple of days to think about it. They agreed to get back together Thursday evening at Gary's house.

Russ didn't mention the lunch with Gary, and he didn't plan to involve Tina until it was approved, or the idea was killed. Tina was working the 3 to 11 on Thursday, so he didn't have to mention his second trip to Mount Dora. He bought a six-pack of Coors and knocked on Gary's door at the agreed time. Gary had given serious consideration to logistics. While killing the six pack they ironed out details. When they finished, they had a workable plan.

"Wow! You're really put a lot of thought into this." Russ said.

"I had two goals. To pay you guys back for what you did for me AND not lose my job! Of course, I put a lot of thought into it. Can you think of any potential problems?"

"Not immediately, but I swear when I'm discussing it with her, if we do come up with anything, we'll let you know immediately. I can't thank you enough. This is going to mean a lot to Tina."

...

The evening Russ shared his gift to Tina was a raucous, sex-filled occasion. He waited until they were ready for bed. She couldn't believe he had managed to work it out and rewarded him with a quick wild fuck. Then they lay together softly playing with each other. The second time was 'lovemaking,' gentle, slow, and lengthy. Much later in the wee hours of the morning, she essentially raped him. Awakening him by sitting on his cock and riding him to exhaustion.

The day arrived and they left his car in public parking down by Lake Dora. They walked up the hill all the way to Donnelley Park. This previewed the route she would take when she walked back down to the car. She had a shopping bag to put her clothes in. At the public restroom in the park, they waited until he received a text message from Gary. The message was one word, 'In.' This meant he had all the day-shift officers in the station for a meeting. Tina placed all her clothes in a bag, pulled on a long blond wig, covered her eyes with large sunglasses, and put on a straw hat with a big brim. She left the bag with her clothes just outside the restroom door and turned left onto Donnelley Street. Russ picked up the bag and walked on the opposite side of the street.

Tina had so many feelings... joy, freedom, fear, desire, and an overwhelming buzz of sensuality. When an older couple moved off the sidewalk and stared at her open-mouthed as she passed, she felt moist with sexual excitement. The immediate intersection was 5th Avenue. There wasn't a lot of traffic, but she had to wait briefly for the light to change. A couple of cars honked their horns. When she crossed the street, she waved at a few customers at the confectionery on the corner. One man whistled and the woman with him slugged his arm.

Russ was anxious. She hadn't even been a block and a lot of people were taking notice. It wasn't crowded at all, but those who were present were paying attention to Tina. He didn't intend to take any action unless someone attempted to get too friendly or aggressive. He hoped he could just cruise down the other side of the street to the lake and then hustle her out in the car.

There was a coffee house across Donnelley before 4th Avenue with sidewalk service. There were six or eight people seated. Tina's appearance interrupted the normal flow of conversation. Most of the customers stood up. Several people clapped and/or whistled. One young man crossed the street. Russ crossed over also in case he needed to intervene. The guy just wanted a selfie, which Tina obliged. Russ stayed out of the way. Tina did a good job of maintaining forward progress. Stopping would have allowed a crowd to gather.

She crossed 4th while signing an autograph, 'Lady Godiva.' On the other side of Donnelley was a Cuban coffee house. The noises of clapping, whistling, and shouting preceded her arrival. Customers took notice and a half dozen... mostly men crossed over. Russ once more closed the gap. But again, it was all about selfies or autographs. Everyone was enthusiastic and polite.

Tina was light-headed. The rush of attention was intoxicating. The arousal meter between her legs had gone from 'damp' to 'wet.' Nobody had attempted to touch her inappropriately, but some put a hand or finger on her arm. A couple of men put their hand on her back, when leaning in for a selfie. This innocent, incidental physical contact felt sexual to her. Her body was burning with lust. She was deliriously thrilled with the moment.

With public awareness awakened, a steady stream of people walked with her. Almost all of them were waiting a turn for their selfie or autograph. This slowed her down, but she tried to keep moving. She paused for a second or two for each picture, but then immediately began walking again. Despite her effort, it took about ten minutes to get to 3rd Avenue. The shops and cafés thinned out here and she was able to move more freely. Still, there seemed to always be someone next to her. It couldn't have been any better in her mind.

Russ got another text from Gary... '911.' This meant someone had reported Tina. Russ made the agreed upon call to the station.

"Hello, my sister who is mentally incompetent has wandered off. She's somewhere downtown and I'm trying to find her. In the past she has taken her clothes off when wandering and I'm very concerned... Oh wait! I think I might see her."

The call was made using an inexpensive 'burner' purchased at Walmart. He knew Gary would be responding shortly. Tina had been told that if she heard a siren, it meant Gary would be coming. It took him less than five minutes. She had gotten as far as the Lakeside Inn and was close to Russ's car, when he pulled up with his lights flashing. He stopped in the street and walked over to her. The few people that were left began taking videos on their phones.

"Good morning, ma'am. May I give you a ride?"

Attempting to sound dazed... which wasn't a stretch for her, she replied.

"Why thank you officer. I seem to have gotten lost."

He put his elbow out and she slipped her hand around his arm. He slowly guided her to his car and opened the back door. There were towels on the seat and he helped her settle in. He flicked the flashers off and turned right onto Charles. Driving only a short distance, put his car out of view of the few spectators remaining on Donnelley. He parked in a marina parking lot.

"Thank you, Gary. I am deeply grateful for this gift." she said.

"You're welcome," he smiled. "Could I get that sponge bath now?"

She laughed heartily but couldn't immediately think of a comeback. Finally, she said, "You certainly deserve one. Why don't you check back in the ER and..."

"No thank you!"

They only needed to wait a few minutes. Russ drove up and parked next to the squad car. Gary got out and opened the door for Tina. Russ handed her the two-piece track suit she had worn earlier. She quickly slipped it on. They both thanked Gary profusely.

"I'm glad it's over and we're all safe. But I am happy I was able to make your 'first anniversary' present work. Y'all are two great people and I wish you both all the best!"

The guys shook hands and bro-hugged. Tina kissed him on the cheek. Gary got back in the squad car and drove away.

She immediately turned to Russ, "I need you in me... now!"

"I knew you were going to want it and I have a spot. It's literally three minutes away."

"Thank god! I'm so horny, I'd fuck on the sidewalk!"

He pulled out of the parking lot, turned right on Tremain Street, and drove a couple of hundred yards. Just past the public boat ramp was a secluded parking lot. They jumped out of the car. He took her hand and led her to Lighthouse Walk. They hurriedly walked a few hundred feet out towards Grantham Point. Just off the footpath was a secluded area under an oak surrounded by tall pampas grass.

"It's perfect," she hoarsely whispered. "Get your clothes off or I'll fuck you dressed!"

She was naked before he could lay the blanket down. Even though she pulled and yanked at his clothing, he managed to get undressed without her tearing anything. She pulled him down and fumbled for his cock. He was almost as turned on as she was. They had done it! She had walked a public street 'completely naked,' as the strip clubs advertise, and they were both ready to burn off the accumulated sexual energy. Foreplay wasn't necessary.

She raised herself off him enough to mount his hard cock. Sliding down the pole, she sat upright with her knees under her. She didn't 'ride' his cock. Instead, it served as an anchor for her to grind around. Her movements were not only up and down but back and forth as well. It was a workout for both and pushed them to the heights of sexual tension. The entire journey was as brief as it was intense. He came first in a few minutes with a groan, muffled by his arm across his face. She followed quickly and quieted her ecstasy by covering her mouth with his shoulder.

"Thank you," a voice startled them.

A woman of fifty stepped forward. She was good-looking and no stranger to exercise. She was dressed in a tennis outfit. Her sunglasses were perched on top of her head.

"It wasn't my intention to watch. I heard some noise and stepped in to see what it was. I apologize for staying. My late husband and I made love right where you two lay, maybe twenty years ago. The tree was a little shorter, and the bushes were different. I'm sorry, I'm prattling on. You'll hopefully forgive an old lady for reminiscing."

Tina continued to lie on Russ, connected still by his partial erection. She rocked gently up and back on it.

"You're far from an 'old lady.' We don't mind at all that you watched. I'm glad it brought back fond memories for you."

Tina continued to rock ever so slowly. She thought she might have felt some growth.

"What a lovely thing to say. I'll leave you two alone. You grab life and live every minute."

She smiled with a faraway look in her eyes and left them.

"Wow!" Russ expressed. "That was cosmic."

"It was!"

She clinched her love tunnel around his prick and pulled over it.

"I wonder if I keep rocking slowly, can you stay hard. I want to grab another slice of life."

"I'll do my best," he answered.

It took a while. They kissed and she nibbled on his ears, which helped.

"What are the odds?" Russ whispered. "The last two times we've had sex outside, someone has caught us."

"Long odds... but a whole lot of luck!" She whispered back.

When his rod began showing true signs of life, she rolled over, pulling him on top. He almost slipped out, but he humped in at just the right moment and they maintained the connection. On top, he could play with her breasts, and she could play with his ass. She was awash with both their fluids. Neither had any desperate need to finish and the journey was so blissful. The leisurely pace gradually accelerated over time. They lay together sharing each other for a half hour. Their needs slowly increased. The ass touching developed fingernails. The breast licking added teeth. Respiration increased and ultimately, they both finished... again.

The following day the Mount Dora Police Department issued a Press Release. It read:

"There was an incident yesterday morning involving a mentally disturbed woman wandering unclothed in the downtown area. A relative of the woman called MDPD. We were quickly able to reunite her with her family and no arrest was made. Due to HIPAA regulations and respect for the privacy of the family no further details will be released."

...

The Lust List is complete and until I come up with another, there won't be any additional chapters. If you'd like to suggest something, please do. I appreciate the positive feedback I've received on this storyline. Please take the time to vote.

12