All Comments on 'Walking in on Mom's Gangbang Pt. 01'

by 121,010,011,124

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid

Seriously stupid. Moronic plot( or lack of) pathetic sex even more inane dialogue. Who in the hell do you think you are posing as a writer? Get a job.

No stars

DragonRider55

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 5 years ago
Needs work

I will not be mean and insulting like the last guy, but this story needs a lot of work. First it is simply too fast with absolutely no build up to the big reveal. He get no time with the characters prior to thing getting sexual, time that was needed to set the tone for the story. If you were planning for this to be a less realistic story where characters do crazy sex stuff non nonchalantly then Let the reader come to understand that before dropping him head long into some like this. You have get the reader willing to suspend his disbelief before a scenario like this will be accepted. Otherwise it just comes across as silly and utterly unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

I've read some rubbish on this site, but this is truly the worst ever, if I could score you a minus figure that's what you'd get, however,I can't, so zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Carry on

Duck the haters.....Carry on please...maybe throw in some piss play or get him to dress in his mum's cum soaked panties.....

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Save yourself time

Make the character the result of his mum fucking a black guy. That way you can have the IR theme you so love tied into the incest without need for outside interruptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Leave this a Part Only

This was barely worth the comment let alone the read...

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 5 years ago
It seems that someone is lost

I believe you are in the wrong section with this rubbish. Take it there where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid Self-important Comments

As I read such ignorant comments, who judge this story as though anything they have written, or for that matter, anything written on Literotica has ever been worth a fuck. My ignorance for giving Literotica another chance, knowing from their past to provide the worse erotic story offerings on the internet. I would never submit a story to this site for publishing and I have currently written 271 stories that are published on many similar sites, as well 31 erotic books currently selling on Amazon.

Do yourself a favor and take an online writing course, and most important, publish your erotic stories on most any other site rather than Literotica as this site may very well influence your writing to become just as null.

Literotica has an extremely bad reputation now for ridiculous, unrealistic, extremism especially in writing their farfetched interracial crap they provide, along with some other genre as well.

Don't worry or give any criticism from these B-Movie, wannabe, authors worthy notability.

There are many sites out there who provide constructive benefit, this isn't one of them.

Try joining Lushstories.com.

Even that site is far better, in every aspect of an erotic site, than Literotica will seemingly ever become.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Well I Found It FUNNY!

Not what I expected, but 5* for your sense of humour.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 5 years ago
To the anonymous person who claims you have written 271 stories elsewhere

Bullshit, not with that busted English and grammar you used in that comment. Why is it all the great people hide behind being anonymous, why not back your claims and use the same name as the other sites you say you have stories on? Oh that's right, because you don't have any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Took my aunt and mom on vacation with me went Jamaica to nudist resort where different guys got to fuck single or married woman.once we got to our room had king size bed for three of us told them this resort has no clause can't wear clothes before we left the room pushed my aunt on her back shoved cock up her cunt fucked her hard cum in her hairy cunt did same to my mom both woman have nice hairy cunts are top heavy extra large dark brown nipples stick out one inch.told both of them reason why fucked both of you is to carry my kid in you.plus told them this is if woman gets pregnant from different guy they are not responsible for knocking them up we stayed for three weeks both mom and my aunt started getting morning sickness.looks like I did my job and plus running both marriages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When is part 2 cumming

Hurry up an make part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope had black kid put in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fag storu

Just admit you love dick it will be easier for you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

women that fuck black boys are the most depraved sluts you will ever meet, real sluts fucking love that shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous