Walking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren shrugged on her panties and t-shirt, Saki dug out one of my shirts that she wore occasionally and I found a shirt and some shorts. We convened in the kitchen and managed to drink coffee and eat toast, all the while shimmering in the glow of the morning so far. The day lay before us and so, while Saki took some more photos, we discussed the options for the hours ahead.

The next few hours consisted of getting organised. After showers we took Lauren home to change before heading to the shop. Lauren had promised Lyn that she would get her a riding crop and some nipple clamps, and as Lyn and Leos new place was sort of on the way to the beach, it was decided to drop them off. On the drive Saki had a good look at the clamps. Stopped at a set of traffic lights I looked across at her fondling them. She looked up and said to me "behave mister, or you might need to wear some of these."

I replied with "is that a threat or a promise? And beware what you wish for, 'cause there might be a time when I need to use them on you."

Lauren piped up from the backseat "sounds like it was lucky I picked up a set for you two. I'll give them to you when we reach the beach."

We pulled into Lyn's driveway and trooped up to the door. Lyn answered it wearing boots and a cupless corset, her newly pierced nipples crinkled. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement and her clitoral piercing glinted in the morning light. "I am sorry I can only invite you in for a few minutes. Leo is indisposed at present, but these will help me correct his misbehaviour. Thanks Lauren." Seeing our astonished faces, she added "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks. And remember it is totally consensual."

It sounded like a quick look would be interesting, so we promised we would peek and go. Leo was tied naked to a frame. He wore a blindfold and was gagged. His hard naked cock had some sort of ring around the base. His skin was glowing, apparently from the multi stranded whip lying on the table.

"Honey we have some visitors. Lauren has brought me some things you might like, and Saki and James are here to see how you are. How are you?"

He nodded, apparently okay. Lyn then took the nipple clamps and applied them, swinging the connecting chain as she stepped back.

"Good?" was met with another nod.

"Have you been good? Did I get my morning orgasm today?" Lyn asked, to be met with a definitive negative shake.

She turned to us and told us it was time to go. She was going to use the crop, and Leo was going to atone for the missed orgasm, and that she wanted to do that in private.

We assented and left, slightly bewildered about our friends but also alive to the charge in the air. We scooted to the beach, and in no time at all we were naked on a deserted stretch of sand. Saki asked me to rub sunscreen on her. I worked up her legs and across her back, before getting her to roll over. I eased cream into front, taking time and using two thumbs to ensure her breasts and delta were well protected.

Lauren asked me to lotion her, and after a gentle not of acquiescence from Saki, I repeated the process. I wondered aloud about whether this process was necessary, enjoyable as it was, and I was answered with an emphatic yes on two counts. Lauren explained that she did need sun protection but not as much as me, and that she also wanted the physical contact. As I rubbed around her ebony lips she moaned softly.

"Best get your own sunscreen on" Lauren advised, and while Saki assisted me with that we watched as Lauren took matters into her own hands. Soon she lay on her back, fingers working her engorged clit while the other hand alternated between her nipples, pulling their slightly puffy shapes up into cones. Instinctively Saki reached into her bag, and with a quick shuffle, emerged with the spare set of nipples clamps.

Lauren opened her eyes long enough to see what was happening. She took the proffered clamps and, interrupting the fingering for a minute, applied the clamps a nipple at a time. As the clamps pressed on her areole Lauren moaned.

"Can James assist?" Lauren asked to both of us.

"He can watch" Saki replied. She then moved to add her tongue to the writhing beast that was Lauren in the throws of pleasure. I cradled Lauren's head and watched as my wife, eyes closed in concentration, licked and caressed Lauren's now gaping cunt.

Lauren opened her eyes and looked at me. "I'm close to coming. When I say could you please take the clamps off and suck my nipples please?"

I nodded in assent. It was not long before Saki's tongue and fingers had Lauren on the edge of the abyss. "Now" she gasped, and I did as she instructed. I've had limited experience in this area but I had never seen an orgasm like it. Lauren later explained that the clamps hurt more coming off, and the pain rush with the orgasm was like nothing else she had ever experienced. It seemed to give Saki something to think about, and I wondered when we would be experimenting with the nipple clamps.

Saki and I were both happy to leave the explosive highlights for the day to Lauren. We had the night if we wanted it.

We had plenty to talk about, but by mutual consent we waited until we got home. We baked, we swam, we had a late lunch and we dropped Lauren home, tired but happy.

Saki prepared a quick bowl of soup for dinner. We ate in comparative silence, speaking only to be polite. This was not angry, but rather contemplative, chewing over the events of the previous night and the day just finished. I was thinking hard about the erotic potential of all we had talked about, and what we had done.

It wasn't until we had cleaned up after dinner that we found the right time to talk. As I put down my glass of wine I turned to Saki and said "well, didn't we go some places?"

"Yes. I'm still thinking about a lot of it. I suppose the biggest surprise was Lauren. I wouldn't have ever thought we would do that. I know I literally gave you the nod. I guess I was in the moment, and who could, who would, say no with someone doing what Lauren was doing as well as she was doing it."

"I was surprised too. In the moment I was happy to roll with it the way you did. Lauren is sexy, and having the chance to fuck her with your permission was very hot."

"Oh, she's very desirable, and watching you was very sexy. But I am not sure I want to do it again. Maybe we should agree to let things cool for a bit. I want to keep Lauren as a close friend, and I would even consider the beach again, but maybe nothing more for a bit. Let's see it how it shakes out."

"Okay, I'm good with that." After a beat, where I recalled an earlier conversation, I asked Saki about the idea of a threesome with two cocks at her disposal. "I think you may have wanted to be in charge as well. Maybe you should see Lyn about this. I could be a sex slave for a night for you two, and maybe Leo would be okay. I guess it wouldn't be a threesome but two cocks would be at your disposal."

"I had that thought earlier. The idea is something I might discuss with Lyn. If it is generally alright with you I will talk to her privately and think about whether I want to do it and when. I need you to be happy for me to do that though. It could be quite difficult for you. If I decide to do it you know I will want to do it properly. There is also the risk that I like the unfettered power you will give me that I won't want to give up control." I didn't know, couldn't tell, if the last was a joke. I did know that Saki would always put us first. "I trust you. Pursue if you want, but please talk to me if you really like the idea. I guess that any decision to go further would only come after any session?"

"Don't worry about it now. It really is theoretical at this point of time. Wearing my leather boots makes me feel a bit differently, sort of a bit dominant, but beyond that I don't know. I guess the nipple clamps and the butt plug might be good for a dry run sometime. But let's drop it for now."

"Sure." I paused, and then asked "so what you think about me drawing Kate and Olivia naked?"

"I'm cool with it. I trust you too, and if there is a chance of some fun I'm sure you will remember your very sexy and understanding wife. I'm keen to see what you produce. It might be good to see if it could be exhibited."

Life returned to some form of normality. During the weeks after the amazing weekend, as we started to call it, we worked, we slept, we ate and we fucked each others brains out. This lovemaking was full of fantastic sex, but it was quite vanilla compared to what we had recently enjoyed.

I drew Kate and Olivia both clothed and naked, and Saki even posed for me again. The drawings were, I think, quite good. Both Kate and Olivia had been uninhibited and patient. With the ladies' permission I found a space to exhibit and there were some sales, enough to encourage me to try some more. It would be one of a number of projects I was pursuing. As well as working in a gallery I was doing some printmaking and accepting painting commissions. Saki was busy at work, and had recently been added to a special project team.

One evening we had both somehow managed to get home from work early. We shed our daytime skins and headed for the shower. My adorable wife sat astride me in the stall, cock root deep, and we rocked each other to a satisfying climax as the water cascaded across our bodies. A quick soap up and wash and soon we were eating olives and drinking wine while I prepared dinner.

Saki reminded me that our anniversary was approaching. She said that she could take a few days off and suggested a long weekend. I thought this was a great idea. While there was nothing wrong we had been working hard so a chance to recharge was welcome. We talked about another city, something in the vineyards, a bush retreat. We settled on a coastal break. A couple of hours from us was a beautiful little coastal village.

Saki then changed the tack of the conversation. She revealed that she had spoken to Lyn about female domination, and she had even sat in on a session one Saturday. Wearing a tight black body suit and her boots she had watched as Lyn had disciplined and fucked Leo, and another boy she did not know. Saki told Lyn she wanted to observe so she took no active part. "She had them wear theses harnesses to keep their penises hard. She worked them over with a multi strand whip made of suede, and then she tied Leo up and put nipple clamps on him. She then fucked the other man, all the while telling Leo how good it was. Apparently that turned him on, so that when she released him and fucked him he had an amazing orgasm. It was an incredible turn on, but I didn't want to participate. I was happy to watch and learn, though I was so I horny I couldn't wait for you to get back from work, so I dug out the butt plug and my old dildo and I gave myself several intense orgasms. I fantasised that you were here eating me out, and that I wouldn't let you come until I'd had four orgasms, and you know how hard that is. I realised that I don't want to do that with Lyn, but maybe we could try it sometime."

I left that hanging until Saki, a bit impatient, gave me a stare. "Alright" I replied, "though I must say I am a bit worried."

"Don't be. It will just be us, and every thing is talked through and done with permission. I also don't want to do anything radical, just extend us a bit. Thing is, I am not going to tell you when. I want to surprise you." My wife is determined so I knew it would happen, and even though I had expressed some misgivings I was also secretly excited to have a go. It was good that it would just be us, and not a higher pressure scene with Lyn. If it all went sideways I knew we could stop and laugh it off.

The next day I set about booking a beautiful cottage for us to stay in. It was small but very private, and included a pool. While it was early in the season it would be good for catching some rays. There was also a great restaurant, so I booked a dinner reservation. This was the one big occasion, otherwise we would be our usual casual selves.

Saki rang me the next day and told me she could get a week off. The plans were altered so we could spend the whole time away. As it turned put we had plenty of playtime. We decompressed for a few days, simply sunning naked, eating, drinking and fucking, and on Wednesday Saki surprised me.

After lunch she asked me to pick some things she wanted for dinner. She said she had a special meal planned. Of course I was happy to help. When I got back a note told me to put the food in the fridge, strip and crawl into the living room. I did as I was asked, and as I pushed across the plush pile carpet I glanced up to see Saki sitting imperiously in an armchair, legs crossed, boots hugging her calves. I dare not look at the rest, concerned that I might cause an infraction. As I knelt at her feet she stood. I instinctively knew to kiss her toes.

"Good boy" she told me. "Are you ready to play?"

"Yes" I stammered, not sure if this was enough. In the porn I had watched there was always mistress or goddess or something similar.

"Miss Saki is bow you address me when we are doing this. If that changes I will tell you. Okay?"

"Okay Miss Saki."

"Everything I want to do we have talked about at one time or another, but I will check again as we go. Before we start is there anything you don't want to do?"

I thought for a minute, not sure what to say. Then I remembered that I was trying to please my wife. "Please don't hurt me too much and no blood."

"Alright. Lyn told me about the traffic lights. If you don't want to do something, or if it hurts too much say red and it stops. Orange means that you're close to wanting a stop, and green means okay to go on. If I ask answer me, and if something is too much just say red."

"Yes Miss Saki."

"Right, put on this harness" she instructed as she handed me a tangle of straps, "insert the butt plug, and bring me a sparkling mineral water. You have five minutes. Penalties apply for tardiness."

"Yes Miss Saki" I responded, and then I turned and fled the room to get organised.

I staggered back into the room. I knew I was over the time limit set but I was surprised by the response I received. I had seen enough to know that she should be at least complaining, if nit threatening to thrash me. Saki was laughing. I am sure I looked aghast.

"I'm not really laughing at you, though I guess I sort of am. It is actually this situation. I know it works for Lyn and Leo, but I didn't think it is for me. Or us. I can do anything I have in mind for you to today, or most things anyway. And I don't need to hurt you doing it. Tell me if you disagree."

"I think you're probably right. I can live without the riding crop I can see, and the nipple clamps. What else did you have planned?"

"I was intending to fuck your arse with a strap on, have you eat me, ride your cock and have you eat me again. Incidentally Lyn told me some people call that a cream pie."

"Interesting" was all I could say. "Okay then, horny husband and wife rather than dominatrix and submissive?" I checked.

In a playful tone Saki replied "yes, but wife still wants what wife wants. You can get off your knees, but please leave the harness on, and the plug in. By the way that thing makes your cock look amazing. I think I will use it later for the good of both of us. Is all that okay."

"Of course" I replied, caught by the occasion. I then complimented Saki on her outfit. As well as her boots she wore a black boned corset that had transparent cups that her erect nipples pressed into. Her hair was piled into a bun, while smudgy dark eye make up and luminous blood red lips completed the ensemble. Unusually for her, Saki's dark thick pubic hair had been trimmed to a neat triangle.

Saki decided that some oral would warm us up. Soon we were in a sixty nine, her fragrant pussy sitting on my face as she gently sucked my encased cock. A gentle squeeze of my balls encouraged my tongue to go faster, until she squirmed to an orgasm.

I wasn't quite there, but she ignored my pleas as she moved across the room. My cock stood rampant and soaked in saliva, but the moment of glory would be later.

I sat up and watched as Saki attached a harness around her hips. A ring at the front held a dildo, smooth and smaller than me. Saki bade me get on hands and knees, and then she eased out the butt plug I was wearing. Cool lube was spread around my anus, and soon at least two fingers were eased inside me. Then I felt the slow push of the dildo. The pressure was different, but quite pleasant, and as the dildo continued in I realised that it was deeper than the plug had been. Saki stopped, letting me adjust. I moved my hips forward, and Saki recognised that as a signal to start thrusting. The pushes were slow and deliberate, short to start and then stretching longer, the shaft soon sawing from tip to base. Quite a rhythm was built up as we continued for several minutes.

"I'm going to pull out now" she told me. "I like the visual of fucking you but I am getting horny again and I don't think I will be satisfied. I want you to fuck me now."

I certainly had no objection. Saki withdrew and removed the harness. We swapped places, Saki assuming the hands and knees position. I eased my excited cock into her tight cleft and soon I we were rocking together. Then she stopped moving and the only sound was the slap as my flesh met hers. My orgasm came on, and so I stopped, buried in my wife as I pulsed into her.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I asked Saki, my cock spent but still hard.

"No, give me your tongue please darling." She lay back in an armchair, boots over the arms, matted pubic hair and swollen lips exposed, ready for me to continue. She popped her breasts out of the cups that held them, and as I started to work her over Saki assisted by squeezing and tugging her nipples. My mission was twofold: clean my wife and give her another orgasm. I' m not sure how long it took but soon enough she was moving my head away after my complete success.

We eschewed our usual post sex shower, choosing instead to strip what clothes we wore, as we moved to the pool. We sunbaked naked again, no tan lines at all now, and we also drank some cocktails as we recounted the experience. Saki laughed again at the look of me crawling in, and I laughed with her. I also told her the anal sex was good, but would not be something I wanted to do often. I was glad she only had a small dildo, not like the one I had noticed at Lyn's, which was long, thick and heavily veined. We had a rhythm in our sex, a way we did things. This had shaken that a bit, but not much. Even though idea of a dominatrix in our relationship had essentially failed Saki often took charge, or at least directed things. Maybe I needed to take charge, at least for a bit.

The rest of the day was much like the others. Sun, food, drink, sleep. I took advantage of the quiet and slow of the day to plan my surprise.

The morning of our last full day I was awake and up earlier than Saki. As she drifted awake I secured her arms to the bed head using ties from our robes. I didn't tie the knots too tight, figuring if she really didn't want to play I would be releasing her soon, and if she did the ties didn't need to be too tight. I kissed her a she fully entered a conscious state.

"What's happening" she asked.

"Taking charge" I replied.

"Oh, okay."

With her acceptance I tied her legs to the bad as well, leaving her looking like a starfish. Usually at home we slept wearing something, but here we had taken to sleeping naked. This was lucky because I didn't fancy cutting clothes off my wife.

For my first act of bastardry I shaved my wife's pubic hair, or at least most of it, off. I left a landing strip like the one I knew Lyn had at one time. We had mentioned this in fantasies so it seemed like a good time to try it. After I had smoothed and oiled her denuded delta I moved to my next act of bastardry. Around her breasts, and carefully down the crease where her thighs met her mound, I rubbed in some deep heat. After thoroughly washing my hands I got some ice cubes from the freezer. If the heat hadn't woken her senses, the feeling of the ice being dragged around her nipples, across her clitoral hood, and eventually inside her, certainly did. She cursed me, but she didn't stop me.