Walking into Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those dreams he pushed aside. He had to finish telling her about the past.

"My life was hell after that," he said. "You made me forget all about my scars." He frowned as he remembered his vulnerability when people pointedly stared at him. "The looks, the disgusted glances, I received from those college students made me feel more vulnerable then they used too when I was a boy. There were women when I was in college. I was desperate for some type of acceptance so any woman who came sniffing around for her own devious reasons would do. They needed help with their classes or wanted to make a boyfriend jealous. I played the roles they gave me well, and they gave me their bodies in payment. There was always a hope that one would be different, would be like you. They all touched my scars, but I didn't feel their touch. I always use to feel yours. I still do."

She kissed him then. His speech was at an end, and she didn't want to hear what he had to say after. Her heart had pounded hard throughout his ramblings. Emotional weight was making its beat horribly irregular –-unimaginable sadness, a small amount of hurt, reluctant hope, and another feeling she didn't even want to acknowledge.

Whatever else they wanted to say, they said with kisses and caresses. Jessie took Danny's hand and helped him up. He was steadier on his feet now that the alcohol had had a chance to move through his system. She led him to her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

He took over from there, kissing her again and paying special attention to the tone of the kiss. It was gentle, sweet, with a hint of unbridled passion underneath. The perfect kiss to convey the love he still had for her. She accepted it without knowing the full implications of doing so. This was simply their last night together, a night that they would make special before they put an end to their sexual escapades.

Jessie was sorry that it had to end, but no matter what Danny said, she wouldn't trust her heart to any man again. Not even him. He had broken something in her when he ended it ten years ago. She had had a hard time putting herself together afterwards. There was no way she could chance being broken a second time by him.

With those sorrowful thoughts running through her mind, she became desperate. Boldly, she thrust her tongue in his mouth, trying to memorize everything she could –- the way he tasted, the way the ridges on the roof of his mouth felt when she ran her tongue along them, the way he dueled with her tongue, and the way his eyes widened every time she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Most importantly, she wanted to imprint the feel of his scars into her hands, so that every time she saw them in her mind's eye, her hand would curl in on itself as if it were actually feeling them. As their mouths were otherwise occupied, Jessie's right hand came up to lightly touch the scars on Danny's cheek. She paid special attention to every crevice, every smooth surface broken apart by rough skin, and every place the scar ended and his unblemished skin began.

When her hand met the soft weave of his cotton t-shirt, she became frustrated and impatient. Danny could feel her turbulent emotions from her kiss. She wanted them both naked, and she wanted nothing more than to explore his body. He disengaged from the erotic kiss of wills and started to take off his clothes. To tease her, he took off his pants first, toeing off his shoes in the process.

Jessie glared at him, knowing what his game was. Two could play at it. She started to touch herself in intimate places, her clothes the only impediment to her suggestive stroking. Her nipples started to poke through the layers of her blouse and bra, aching to be sucked into his hot mouth, throbbing because they were being denied. Wetness pooled down below, soaking through her underwear, making Jessie glad that she was wearing a skirt instead of pants.

Her left hand rested on her knee just below her skirt, it was splayed suggestively. She did not move it until she was sure that she had full eye contact with him. Ever so slowly she brought her hand up her leg. Her skirt rose like a curtain at a theater.

Danny's breathing quickened, sounding ragged and harsh in the quiet room. She was driving him insane with her leisurely strip show. Her panties, pink and lacy in their sinful glory, peeked out at him. He could see the dark stain on the crotch and smiled with the knowledge that she was as turned on as he was.

Jessie snagged the top of her panties and brought them down, slightly faster than she had raised her skirt. She tossed the scrap of lace at him; he deftly caught it and discarded it somewhere over his shoulder. He came at her then with determination written all over his face. Playtime was over for both of them. He was beyond aroused and needed to bury some part of himself in her –- fingers, tongue, or cock. It didn't matter just as long as he was plunging into her sopping wet, secret place.

With a subtle push from him, she went falling backward onto the bed. At this point she was as pliable as a doll, his doll to do with as he pleased. She did not care just as long as he sated his lust on her. Some distant part of her, a part hidden within a shadowy corner of her heart -- a part she believed long dead -- whispered, "Forever."

He quickly discarded his t-shirt and boxers, leaving him bare in her voracious gaze. His hands seized her knees, spreading them to make room for his body. Like a predator, he traveled up her length till he came against the barrier of the only clothes she had left. Danny quickly unbuttoned her blouse and found that her bra was conveniently equipped with a front closure. He undid that as well.

She rose a little in an effort to take her blouse and bra off, but he stopped her. There was something sensual in the way she lay there, an angel about to be ravaged by a demon. Her breasts were plush mounds begging for his attention. Lightly, he teased around an areola and playfully flicked the nipple.

Jessie arched off the bed. While his ministrations were pure heaven, they were not what she craved. He was giving her other breast the same tender treatment when her hands latched onto his head, bringing him up so he could look her in the eyes.

"I need you in me." Her voice was low and intense, portraying all the pent-up need ready to explode within her.

Danny was not ready to capitulate yet. An evil smile crossed his sensuous lips as he pried her hands from his face and held them down beside her head, efficiently imprisoning her. "Really, Jess? What exactly do you want in you? My talented fingers?"

His right hand traveled down her body, frolicked in the blond thatch of hair that shielded her sex, and finally found its mark. He traced a finger up and down her slick wet folds, enjoying the fact that he was the one who caused such a powerful reaction. His penis jerked, demanding to be engulfed in her titillating sex. He plunged two fingers into her wet opening. Her hips lifted off the bed; hungry for the contact he allowed them to have.

He withdrew his fingers and brought them up to show her. "So wet, love. Is all this for me?" His words were a goad. He wanted to hear her say she needed him, that only he could assuage her burning need and no one else.

Despite the fact that over half his body was holding her down to the bed, she managed to angle her head up to take the wet fingers into her mouth. She made sure to suck all her juices off and settled completely on the bed again. Jessie looked at him through eyes that had turned a deep, dark blue. Her eyelids were at a seductive half-mast.

Danny's nostrils flared at the sight. He gave up his control and reached over to her nightstand where she kept her immense stash of condoms. She took the packet away from him, the first time since they started their seven-day escapade that she wanted to put a condom on him for herself.

As soon as she finished, he rammed into her with the force of his feelings. He stayed in to the hilt, trying to bask in her heat. The condom impeded his ability to enjoy her silken glory and it frustrated him. He was not just another one of her casual flings; he was the man that swore to marry her.

Danny framed her face and waited till she focused on him. "Are you on birth control?" The question was urgent and pleading at the same time.

It took her a few seconds to realize that he had asked a question. She blinked in confusion before she answered. "Yes I am."

He smirked. One quick kiss and he disengaged from her. She whimpered her dismay before she realized what he was up to. He rolled the condom off, freeing his massive erection. There would be nothing between them that night, nor any other night in the future.

His cock found its mark with unerring accuracy. They both gasped at the feeling. Something changed between them, it was as if they were sharing one body, could feel each other's heartbeat.

With deliberate slowness, he slid out until just the tip was still inside her. He propped her legs on his shoulders and pumped back into her. She cried out in pleasure. The new angle of her pelvis had his penis massaging her g-spot as he strove to find a rhythm.

The feelings coursing through Danny had him spellbound. He felt the warm welcoming haven of her vagina as his bare cock slid in and out of her. The experience was indescribable in its intensity.

He kept a steady pace, basking in the euphoria that was his Jess. Emotions built up within him along with his impending orgasm. He felt his penis expand within her, while her pussy quivered in preparation to explode.

Danny looked down at Jess to see how close to the edge she was, only to discover tears coursing down her temples into her hair. She was staring straight at him with –- dare he hope? -– a mixture of awe and love in her eyes. Her right hand reached up, hooked around the nape of his neck, and brought him down for a kiss. The hand drifted down the scars on his neck, continuing down the damaged path to its end at his hip. He shuddered under the power of the profound caress.

Only Jess could touch him like that. Only Jess would be able to sate all his needs -– not just the physical ones. Only Jess held his heart in her hands. He shouted his release, pouring into her with stream after steam of semen. Nothing was between them. She screamed with the intensity of her orgasm, her vagina spasming around his cock. As he descended into her warm embrace, the only thought in his mind was that one day his semen would find it's way into her unprotected womb and impregnate her.

With the heady scent of their lovemaking lulling him into a peaceful slumber, visions of Jessie holding a little girl with spiral strawberry blond curls and brown eyes followed him into sleep.

--~~--

A few hours later, Jessie woke with a start. Her heart was racing a mile a minute as she sat up in her bed, Danny's arms slid from around her and dropped limply to the bed. She looked at his handsome face, boyish in slumberous repose.

Jessie never had sex without a condom. It was true that she had the protection of birth control, but she was not about to chance getting pregnant. She did not care that there was a .01 percent chance of it happening; she never settled for anything less than one-hundred-percent effectiveness.

When Danny tore the condom off, she had not balked. She wanted his naked dick in her with a hunger she had never felt before. Just the thought of his semen defying the odds against impregnating her sent a thrill through her and brought a whole new level to their lovemaking.

Running a hand through her tousled hair, she sighed in resignation.

What they shared was not sex -- it was lovemaking. For a week she had been deluding herself by calling the mind-blowing physical act "sex." Jessie needed to get away from Danny for a while. She needed to think things through, to re-evaluate what she felt and what she wanted.

She was loath to wake him up and make him leave her house. With a light kiss to his relaxed brow, she left the bed and threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. On silent feet, she left the bedroom and then the house.

--~~--

You didn't really think I'd leave you hanging did you? Just to let everyone know, I'm working on Chapter three, the final chapter for the story, right now. Hopefully it'll be up in two to three weeks. Should I continue the series? I've been seriously considering it especially when Mattie, the hopeful firefighter Jessie threw out of her house, is crying out for a story of his own. As always, votes and comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

12