Walking into Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Till the locals told you my story," Ethan laughed.

"Don't worry about it, it is in the past now though if I was single things may have been different," Ethan said.

"Never say never Ethan," Stacey teases.

"Well, I am still with the same lady from back then and we are due to get married within the next 12 months," Ethan told Stacey.

"After this week would that still be the case I wonder," Stacey asked.

"Well unless there is some law saying I can't for a reason I don't see why not," Ethan said.

"I don't think the law would be a problem, though status that's another story entirely," James injected.

James had walked up to them, Ethan and Stacey were on the balcony and neither had noticed him walking up to them, "As for you Miss Stacey, incest is against the law in most parts of the world," James explains.

"Just how long have you been listening to us, James?" Stacey asked.

"Long enough that your lunches are going cold downstairs," James said.

"Don't joke like that, James, that's not cool," Ethan said, annoyed with James.

So, the three of them went downstairs to the community area where there was a table full of food ready to go. The three of them sat down to enjoy the feast of food that was in front of them. There were fish, prawns, and even octopus on the menu. It was a seafood lunch that would cost a week's salary or more at Ethan's old job.

Sam had joined them for the feast including a few faces that Ethan assumed were James and Sam's assistants thought he found out how wrong he was.

"Ethan, Stacey, I want you to meet Jane, our head fashion designer", she waved her arms in between mouthfuls of food. She was a short lady that looked like she was in her 40s.

"This is our trainer who will get you into shape, mostly you Ethan, Kane," James indicated with his hand to the young fit guy at the end of the table. He was a young man fit as anything and he looked to be in his earlier 30s.

"Next is our island doctor say hello to Jessica". She was a middle-aged lady in her late 40s. Both Ethan and Stacey gave her a handshake when she approached them.

"Last but not least our head of security on the island Tom". Tom was a man who looked like he had been in the wars from the scars on his face and was built like a tank.

So over lunch, Ethan and Stacey got to know the heads of different departments and got an idea of how the island manager Sam looked after everyone.

"So, Sam If there was an emergency on the island do we have a panic room or bunker to hide in," Stacey asks.

"Yes, we do Stacey though it is still under construction, and it will be some time before it will be ready for use," Sam told Stacey.

"I take it as a good investment or insurance to have a safe room on the island?" Ethan asks.

"Yes, Ethan you can't have an island without having a safe room built in somewhere to run to in case of an emergency," Stacey shrieked at Ethan.

At that moment Jessica came over to them as they were yelling at each other and it bothered her, "Hey guys instead of fighting with each other, why don't you come and see me for your check-up after you finish lunch starting with you Stacey," she narrowed her eyes at that last bit.

James chuckled at this, "That's not a bad idea, Jessica, so while one of you sees Jessica the other one can see Kane and get a fitness program together to get you into tip shape."

Ethan groaned at this as he was not one for exercise even on a good day and yet now being told to organize a plan to do that made him unhappy, to say the least.

About an hour had passed after they had finished lunch Stacey went to get a check-up by the doctor Ethan went to see Kane for a workout plan.

"You are in ok shape though you need to tone up a bit," Kane told Ethan at the gym.

"Am I not in good shape already Kane?" Ethan asks.

"You are, in decent shape though nothing wrong with some tone in your body and on the plus side it makes you more attractive to ladies," Kane said.

Ethan laughed at that comment, "Most of my life I had to do the chasing until a few years ago when I meet my current partner."

"Well In any case I suggest you talk to Jessica about injections to help you with your training when you see her later," Kane said.

"Great, needles are just what I what to get,'' Ethan thought to himself.

So, after about 20 mins with Kane, they organize a workout routine of three times a day for the next week then go from there. He then went to see Jessica at her clinic for his checkup and on the way, he saw a disheartened Stacey going towards the gym.

As soon as Ethan saw her, he asked, "What's wrong Stacey, Is there some bad news?"

"No, I'm fine Ethan, thanks for asking it's just Jessica thinks I'm unhealthy as I smoke and says I need to get into the gym more frequently"!

"I know how you feel. I've been told I need to have a workout three times a day for the next week at least and I've been told I should get injections on top of that," Ethan told Stacey.

"That's harsh, I hope Kane does not want me to do that," Stacey growled.

"We have to wait and see," Ethan says, as she walks towards the gym.

Jessica agreed with Kane's suggestion about the injections as it would help him with muscle recovery and stamina. Though on top of that, she insisted on him getting his medical jabs at the same time.

And after getting four shots including the injections for the workouts Jessica asks Ethan, "So do you plan on having kids in the short term."

"No, there are no plans for that for a while, why do you ask," Ethan questioned Jessica.

"Well as there is no harm in getting protection in the form of an injection and it lasts for 3 months," so is the same that my partner gets every three months in her bum?" Ethan asks.

"Well, yours does not go in your bum but at least you get the idea of it as it stops the sperm from being created while this injection is in place," Jessica explained.

"Well, it can't hurt too much I guess to get it then" Ethan complained.

So, Jessica goes and gets the needle for the injection and comes back into the room with it.

"Ok, pants off Ethan, underwear as well," Jessica demanded.

So, Ethan did as he was told and undressed as she went to inject him with the shot near the base of his penis. After it was done Ethan immediately started to scratch to spot when the shot had gone in. "I swear all the guys do that after getting this shot," she teases. After that, Jessica gave him a pat on the bum and told him he was free to go.

It was about 4 pm when he walked up to his suite after the trips to Jessica and Kane. As he got to his suite, he saw Stacey sitting down at the table on the balcony having a smoke. Ethan sat down with her. "So how did it go with Kane?" Ethan asks her.

"Yeah, it's alright. I guess I have to do a workout after I have to go after lunch every day for about a week, and on top of that, Jessica asked me to go on a diet for a while, so no fatty foods for a bit," Stacey grumbled.

"Well, it could be worse, you could be stuck doing three workouts a day at the gym," Ethan told Stacey.

Stacey thought for a moment then said, "Well at least I don't need to go to the gym three times a day I guess," Stacey said.

Ethan smiled at that knowing she was not the type of person to run around the gym. One of the island staff came up to them with a message from Sam.

"Please come to office suite, 10A by 5 pm, as James and Sam will go over the will with both of you, the assistants that are assigned to you both will be arriving later tomorrow."

Ethan thanked the staff for the message and asked them where the room in question was and found out it was in one of the suites reserved for guests when they came to visit.

Both Ethan and Stacey went into the suite to meet Sam and James waiting for them with a small pile of paperwork in front of them.

"Good of you to come heirs to the Higgs empire, we will now go through the empire line by line and run you through all of the holdings that Higgs has in our possession and tell you what Todd recommended for you two going forward. Ethan as it is well known that you are engaged already and are due to be married within the year there are some extra things you will need to consider going forward,". James told both Ethan and Stacey.

"A bit formal don't you think James, or was that planned ahead of time," Ethan asks.

Sam laughed, "I told you James, you would go over the top with the introduction."

"Oh well, then let's get started then," James said.

It was nearly four later when they had finished their reading of the will. It had surprised Ethan and Stacey just how much they had inherited from their father, Todd. The holdings were estimated at around 55 billion, and the dentist company that he used to work for before was one of the smallest valued things in the portfolio. That was only valued at only around 20 million. Everything else that was in the portfolio was valued at 50 million or more.

When they had finished going through the will, they found out they had a total of 50 companies and hundreds of businesses to manage. This was a big job for both of them going forward as neither had any experience with this.

It was after 10 pm when Ethan finally got to bed and could relax for the night after a very trying day.

Stacey

After the will was read out Stacey went back to her suite to process everything that happened. She found out that Todd had put conditions on the will for Ethan, Tho no such conditions for her. She was free to take over straight away after the funeral.

Though Ethan had to do one of two things beforehand. Either kill his wedding plans with Amy and be single again or get Amy to sign a gag order that would mean if they broke up in the future, she would get next to nothing unless she had kids with him. From what Stacey knew that was the plan after the wedding for Ethan.

Then again if Ethan became single again, he was free to play with her. Though she realized he would probably just get a gag order rather than cancel the wedding. Stacey thought about this till she passed out on her bed from it.

Sam

It was close to midnight when he found himself in his office going over the paperwork in front of him. He was tired from a long day and was glad it was over. Tomorrow would be another big day as it was the day before the funeral and getting everything organized was very stressful.

So, Sam decided he needed some downtime, so he asked one of the girls that work with the staff to give him a massage. The Lady that turns up was a young girl named Tara. She was only 22 and had started working on the island when they started taking staff onboard.

She set up her tools of the trade on the table near his desk. When she was ready, she told him to strip naked and lay on the table face down. He did so and she started to massage his legs slowly with oil to help with his muscles.

He said to her, "Have you thought about getting with one of Todd's kids that just came to the island?"

Tara replied, "Well Ethan does look kind of hot though, he is engaged with his partner."

"Well, why don't you sneak into his suite while he is asleep then, I'm sure he won't mind?" Sam said as Tara massaged his thighs.

"Well, I could do that," she said while doing his back.

"Tara, how this for an idea, if you go in there and fuck him while he is asleep, I may be tempered to give you a bonus to your pay," Sam said cheekily.

"Give me a 20% bonus on my next pay and I will do it tomorrow night," she said.

"10% on your next pay cycle, 10% for fucking me now," he said. "Also, you have to take his cum inside of you, leave no mess behind or you forfeit the bonus."

"That's a bit harsh, Sam," giving his dick a big pull at the same time hurting him.

"Ok, Tara, I get the point, don't pull on it so hard"!

"So, 10% for now and 15% for Ethan, correct?" As she pulls on his dick even more.

"Yes, yes, ok you win, 25% bonus on your next pay Tara," as he is now in a lot of pain from her pulling so hard on him.

After about an hour of massage and fucking, Tara packs up and leaves the office. "Well Ethan, let's see you get past Tara tomorrow," he says quietly to himself.

Tim

It was Tuesday afternoon; he had just driven from Canberra to the far south coast of where Jess was based. It was a long trip of at least two hours, and he had picked to go there just in time for the afternoon peak traffic going home. He had planned to stay overnight in the area and travel to Sydney in the morning.

Jess was informed of his visit though not the reason for it. He had just arrived in Batemans Bay when his phone went off. It was Jess calling him, he answered the phone with his hands-free option as he was still driving.

"Hello Jess, I just got into town as we speak," Tim said.

"Hello Tim, good to hear from you, I meet you at the fish and chip shop near the beach," Jess replies.

"No worry, be there shortly Jess," as he drove to the meeting place, he ended the call to Jess at the same time.

About 10-15 minutes later he got to the shop and found parking nearby. As he got out of his car, he noticed the sea breeze blowing in making it a bit chilly. He saw Jess waiting for him at a table inside the shop waiting for him. She was a small lady about 5'6 in height and she was in her late 40s and wearing clothes suited for the cool day.

"Good to see you finally Tim," Jess said.

"It has been too long Jess, you know some things can only be said in person," he replies.

"So, this has to do with one of my staff I take it then?" she asked.

"Yeah and also a change of owner you will have to deal with," he said as he sipped on the coffee he just brought from the shop.

"Ethan won't be coming back to work in his old position," Tim told Jess.

"I had guessed that once I got wind you were the people behind him leaving," she replied, annoyed at this point.

"Have you heard the news in that case?" He asked Jess.

"I have thought, from what you are saying it is related to Ethan, I take it? She asked him.

"Yeah, it does," Tim replies, "he is one of two people that will take over from Todd."

"Well in that case, that makes things complicated going forward," Jess says.

"If you are referring to the payout for Ethan leaving, don't bother with it. He is now the boss so I don't think a payout of entitlements would make sense," Tim explained to Jess.

"I guess not", she gestures with her hand so the staff can come over to take her order.

"I'll take a cheeseburger, with the works please," she told the staff. Who then rushes off to the kitchen to prepare her meal.

"So, how do I break this to Amy after this?" she asked Tim.

"I plan to go to the warehouse tomorrow and talk to her personally about it, what happens after that is up to her. Though one of the possible outcomes is that she may leave as well," Tim told Jess.

"Well, that's fantastic Tim, first I lose Ethan, and now I may lose Amy as well," Jess was pissed off at this information.

"I said that it was a possibility, there are two other likely outcomes as well. One of them is that she flies out with me tomorrow night and only stays a few days, maybe a week then she comes back to work. Two I talk her into taking over the position of warehouse manager, within the next two years so she stays on board," he told an annoyed Jess.

"It sounds like you have done your homework on Amy beforehand, and know which path she will most likely choose," Jess says to Tim.

The staff came out carrying Jess's burger meal that she ordered and placed it on the table in front of them. The staff then asked if they wanted anything else. They both say no, and the staff member moves on to another table.

"Jess I would not be here today if I didn't come prepared," Tim said.

"Are you going to have a replacement on standby for Amy and Ethan then?" Jess asked.

"We have already found Ethan's replacement for you to start next week. As for Amy, that depends on her," Tim told Jess.

"Do you want me to contact Amy and tell her you will see her tomorrow?" Jess asked.

"Ah, no need just say a VIP is coming to the office tomorrow about changes going forward," Tim told Jess. "I won't get there till about mid-morning at the earliest," he added.

"I can do that," Jess smiled, "it would be good to give the team a surprise visit, so I join you as well, it has been a while since I last visited the warehouse team," Jess told him.

"Do you want to ride with me, or make your way there?" he asked.

"Depends on what time you are leaving as I normally leave about 5 am to miss most of the traffic going into the city," she said.

"That's fine as I have a driver picking me up at about 5.30 am. I get him to drive you back after he takes me to my hotel in the city," he said.

"That should give me enough time at the warehouse then," she replied glad she was not driving into the city for a change.

After their discussion, Tim left Jess and got back in his car and went to the nearby hotel to stay the night before travelling to Sydney in the morning.

The next morning, he got up and got ready for the day. The limousine that was waiting for him picked him up, then they drove to Jess's place to pick her up. After that, they started the long trip to Sydney.

Amy

It was Wednesday morning, and she went to work like normal getting into the warehouse around 8 am. When she got to the office, she found Bill was setting up an extra computer. This means that Jess was coming for a visit today. Jess coming for a visit was a rare thing. Mostly because she worked from work, and it was normally at least a 4-hour trip one way.

"Morning Bill, so what time are we expecting Jess to come in this morning? She asked Bill.

"I'm not sure, though she has said that we are having a staff meeting today. Going forward there will be some changes within the business that's all I know," Bill told Amy as he set up the computer.

"Hopefully they won't change much then," she replied.

"Only time will tell," Bill responded.

Bill was good like that, he was a good manager to work with, and easygoing though he had his moments like everyone does from time to time. Though when the guys stuffed up downstairs, which was on average once a week. He would blow his top.

It was about 11 am when there was a commotion downstairs. Bill looked out the office window next to his desk. He saw Jess get out of a Limousine with an older guy in a suit and tie who looked to be in his 40s.

"Well, Jess is here, and she brought a friend with her," Bill said to Amy.

"This should be interesting now," Amy replied.

About five mins later Jess came into the office with the gentleman in tow and introduced him to Bill and Amy.

"Hello guys, good to see you, Long time no see. This is Tim, he is the reason we are going to have changes here."

"Nice to meet you, Tim, my name is Amy," she said and shook Tim's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Amy, I will need a quiet word with you shortly to explain a few things to you," Tim told Amy.

Bill and Jess exchange look at each other. Then Bill asks, "I take it this has to do with Ethan and Amy leaving us?"

"Not necessarily leaving us, though changing roles and holidays would be more appropriate to say," Jess said with a smile.

Amy was shocked at this comment, they were talking like she was not even in the room. So the news about the Higgs empire on the news, Ethan was involved with it she thought.

"So is Ethan leaving us then," she asked.

"Not leaving, though he will be changing roles within the company." Tim said then he continued, "Ethan will take on more of a management role going forward."

This shocked both Amy and Bill now. Jess could see this and then said, "As you are aware Todd was the owner of this company, now it has passed to his son Ethan to take over."