Walking into Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am fully aware of Ethan's lack of experience in the field, so it has been arranged for him to have an assistant to help him get used to it. Though I will add it only as a crash course, and it will only cover the main points of the position as owner," Tim told everyone.

"That is why we will have some changes around here to make life simple for a while. I will be acting owner or better known as CEO till Ethan goes through his training, Bill will take over my roles or as many as you can. Amy, you are to be the temp warehouse manager till further notice." Jess explains to them. "In short what we have been doing till now is just the roles are changed."

"Don't worry you will be paid for the change of roles," Jess told Amy and Bill.

"So that makes me CFO, then Jess?" Bill asks.

"More or less, it does," Jess replies.

"Will Ethan come back to work here as owner or what happened now?" Amy asked Tim and Jess.

"That depends on him, Amy, I can't say what he will do going forward," Tim says to Amy.

"I plan on having a staff meeting with everyone in the warehouse. To inform them of the changes, and of staff changes at the same time," Jess says.

"After the staff meeting, I have a private word with you, Amy, regarding Ethan," Tim said.

So, everyone except Tim, went downstairs to round up everyone on the floor for a meeting.

They found Jack in the bottle sealing wax section easy enough as it was next to the office, next was Jimmy who was working on powders in the corner. Then Jane from small items and wax production and last was the two guys running the warehouse Zack and his assistant Lay.

Once everyone was gathered around near the kitchen Jess started the meeting. " It's good to see all of you here. I am here to say that going forward there will be some changes. The first thing is that Ethan won't be in charge of building chairs anymore. So, Jack, you will have to take over the chairs until we get him a replacement. I have been told we have one guy coming in next week on a trial basis."

"So, if Ethan is not building chairs anymore, what is his job going to be," Jimmy asked.

There were a few people who looked like they were thinking the same thing. So, Jess said, "As you know we lost our owner, Todd to cancer about three weeks ago. Ethan is to take over his role, he is currently getting training in that regard."

Jess turns to Amy and then says," As of tomorrow you will have a week off to go and see Ethan and help where you can with his training."

Amy was surprised by this as she would be the new warehouse manager to take pressure off, Bill. "Jess, are you sure you can afford me to go for a week away from here?" Amy asked.

"Amy, it is already arranged for you, though when you come back you are taking over from Bill as a warehouse manager," Jess told her.

Jess turns back to the others "Now that you know of these changes, I say this as much as I am annoyed with this, Ethan has the power to fire anyone from here out!". Jess looked at Jimmy when she said the last part.

"So don't get on his bad side, I got it," Jimmy muttered. Jimmy was not happy with this development, as he would badge Ethan a lot and hope for him to move onto another job somewhere else. To find out his father was the owner annoyed him, and now to find out he would take over from him was not what he had expected.

Bill now turns to Jack, "Don't push yourself too much with the chair division I help out where I can."

Jess frowned at Bill at that comment, it was well known that Jess didn't deal with the chair division and was no fan of it either. Todd had brought the division inside the warehouse about five years ago from another place to save money on rent. However, that means it was taking up space in the warehouse that could be used for either the wax or powder products they had.

"That's all from me guys, you can go back to your stations now," Jess told everyone. Everyone went back to doing their roles after the meeting. Amy, Bill and Jess went back upstairs to the office.

When they were back in the office Jess told Amy, "Training for Ethan is only part of the story, Tim here will explain the rest to you," and indicated for Amy to go and chat with Tim who was waiting for her in the small office.

Tim

He set himself up in the only private office space that was in the dentist's warehouse. He saw the rest of them go downstairs for their team meeting waiting for the chance to explain to Amy, about everything that was going on involving Ethan.

He had set up the paperwork on the table waiting for Amy to come in. About five minutes later everyone came back upstairs and Jess indicated to Amy to see him.

Amy came into the office and sat down opposite him at the table.

"Jess told me, you will tell me everything about Ethan," Amy said.

"Yes, I did say that, though what I'm about to tell you will surprise you about him, "Tim said to Amy.

"What do you mean, surprised me," she said.

"Well for starters, I need you to sign this non-disclosure form. As what I am about to tell you can't leave this room," Tim told Amy pushing the paperwork towards her.

"Is it that bad then, I take it?" She asked him, looking at the form in front of her.

"This is just a general form, nothing specific at this stage. I will say that you had a taste yesterday of what I mean." Tim said.

"What do you mean I had a taste yesterday, the only thing different was the reporters..., Now I understand," Amy had remembered that reporters came calling yesterday, asking about Ethan and trying to get a scope for a story.

"So I guess I know what you mean now, may I call my family to give them the heads up?" she asked.

"No need, I have already seen to it yesterday, after Jess called me asking for answers," he explains. "Your family is fine, we have a person near their home set up for this kind of thing already".

Amy did remember when she called her family last night that someone was parked outside of their house. That he had stopped reporters going up to the house. Amy was glad in the fact, this was not a problem to worry about.

Tim could see Amy thinking about this so he said," Are there any other questions before we start then?"

"No there is not, that I can think of right now, though if I do I will let you know," she said.

"Once you sign the paperwork we can get started," Tim said to Amy.

Amy signs the paperwork and passes it back to him, which in turn he picks it up and puts it in his briefcase. "Now then, you are aware why Jess has given you time off now?" he asked Amy.

"Yes I do, it is to help Ethan with his training to get him to run the company," She said.

"That is partly true, though it is not the whole story. This is the time for you to decide if you want to stay with Ethan after seeing everything he will be going through," Tim explained to Amy. "Ethan is part of the wealthy group of people, status is a lot in these circles. I am not saying, you won't be welcome far from it, just his life will be on a very different level compared to before".

"So you have to prepare me for it, is that what you are saying?" Amy asked.

"Yes, that's right, if you join Ethan and are not prepared for it, maybe better for you to cancel the wedding and go from there," he said.

"I don't think some man in a suit will tell me to cancel my wedding over some inheritance that my fiancé received", Amy stood up and was angry at Tim over the suggestion that she canned the wedding.

"No need to get upset, I'll tell you everything. Ethan is not just the owner of this company he is also the owner of 50 other companies and has shares in hundreds more. His net worth is estimated to be north of 25 billion after you take away his sister's share!" Tim told Amy to her shock.

"25 billion after his sister shared, WHAT THE FUCK, you have to be shitting me, he never once said anything about a sister, Amy said.

"Don't worry it was a shock for him as well when James told him on Monday," Tim said, "though the net worth, he would have only just found out last night when the will was read to him," he told Amy.

Amy was in shock and she started to shake violently like she was having a fit. Tim moved quickly knowing he had to stop her from hitting her head on the table or risk harming her. Both Bill and Jess came running over as they could see her shaking from outside of the clear office windows.

Between the three of them, they lay her down on the floor and away from furniture till she stop.

It was a good three or four minutes before she stopped shaking. And another five minutes before she came to her senses. During that time Bill had rushed out of the office and grabbed Jane as she was the warehouse first aid person on duty.

Once Amy was conscious again after her fit and being helped up by her team members. She asked, "What happened?"

Tim replied, "I was explaining some private information to you, you yelled out in shock, then you had a fit, we had to make sure you didn't hit your head, and that's why you are on the floor now."

"You yelled out, 'what the fuck', beforehand," Jess told Amy.

"We don't know what was said, but it must have been a shock to you," Bill said.

"Jane, thanks for your assistance, we will take it from here," Jess told her. Jane smiled and left the office.

"Are you alright, Amy, " Tim asked her.

"I'm alright now, though I'm going to need to lie down for a while to recover from it, Amy told everyone.

"Amy, take the rest of the day off to recover from the fit, Tim would be able to take her home for us?" Jess said.

"Don't worry about us, we will manage fine without you for a bit, Bill said.

"Tim, I will stay in town overnight, so you can drive me home tomorrow, " Jess told Tim.

"I was meant to fly out tonight with Amy to see Ethan, though it may be wise to delay it as flying after a fit is not a good idea for her health," Tim told everyone.

"Jess, don't worry about a lift as I organized one as soon as you need one back home, just call me when you need it," Tim told Jess.

"Thanks for that, Tim," Jess replied.

"Amy, go home and get some rest, take your time off and see Ethan and go from there, " Bill said. "We can manage without you for a bit, we've done it before, when you were forced to work from home during the pandemic".

"Thanks, guys, I do appreciate it," she said.

Amy turned to Tim and said, "You don't mind if I go home and rest today. You can tell me more about Ethan later".

"That is fine, I'm sure Ethan would understand, " Tim replied.

Amy collected her handbag from her desk and slowly walked out of the office with Tim in tow. When they got to the limousine waiting for them, Tim opened the door for Amy to enter first, and then he entered after her.

Bill

After Amy and Tim left the office, he watched them, get into the limo from the window and drive away. He turned to Jess and asked, " So when is Amy coming back, as it is clear Ethan is not coming back, at least for a while?"

Jess looked up from her computer and said, "Even I can't say. If you remember, Todd didn't come in that often, and when he did, he would have given us more headaches to deal with in the warehouse. Regarding Amy, it should be a week maybe two at most."

Bill chuckled, "Yes how can I forget that let's hope Ethan, won't be that bad".

"Let us hope," Jess replies smiling.

They then when back to running and managing the warehouse as if nothing happened.

End of part two

Part three will be when Amy joined Ethan and Stacey on the island. We see Sam try and get Ethan into a compromising position. The service will take place in the next part with many big names coming out for it. The sexual stuff will start to come out in the next part.