Walking on the Darkside: Ep. 02

Story Info
The night's just getting started!
5.4k words
4.77
2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 2:

Anton and I followed the thumping music down the stairs and into the nightclub. We took our time, not wanting to rush as we had the whole night to ourselves. I could tell that Anton was on edge, as if he was wondering what the fuck he was going to do.

"Hey man, you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah! Just nervous and wondering what the fuck I'm going to say to make Calliope not mad at me anymore," he breathed.

"You know, for a vampire that's a few centuries old, you still are a bit dense," I chuckled.

"What?" he growled, fixing me with a seething glare.

"The apology bit that you want to go and give Calliope is a good place to start. If you want her back that badly, then I would suggest that you should be honest with the woman," I told him.

"Be honest with her? How?" Anton asked, checking his rage as he saw that I was offering advice and that I needed his full attention for it.

"Simple. Speak from the heart when you talk to her. How she makes you feel, what it is that she is to you and whatever it may be that makes you crazy about her. Things like that are what women want to hear about," I stated.

"She already knows these things!" Anton griped.

"And you need to remind her of these things, to show her that you haven't forgotten them. If you sit there, resting on your laurels and never remind a woman why you fell for her in the first place, she's liable to think that you forgot and don't care anymore," I went on.

"That's absurd! I would never forget how Calliope pulled me in that first time! Even though we may be vastly different in what we are and how we hunt, that doesn't dampen how I feel about her!!" Anton rebutted.

"There you go!! Bring that passion to the table when talking to her and she'll get around to forgiving you," I chuckled.

Anton blinked for a moment, then smiled as he found his confidence, reclaiming that swagger I'd seen him strut around with on so many occasions. We finally came to the main entry to Darksiders, and were met by a trio of harpies. Two of them guarded the doors leading into the club proper, while another sat in a small room that appeared to be a coat check of sorts.

"Good evening, Anton! Didn't think I'd see you in here tonight!" one of the harpies, a black-haired, fair skinned number, told my vampire friend.

"I'm wondering how it is that you got past Lydia!" the other guard, a flame haired, dusky skinned bird-girl, wondered.

"It wasn't anything I did! That's all on Geralt for gaining us entry," Anton stated proudly. All three bird-girls then turned their gazes to me, shock and indifference on their beautiful faces.

"I don't see what's so special about this one. He looks like an average every-day human to me," the third one said, who was darker skinned and had an east Indian caste to her features.

"Is it every day that a human like me can make a woman like Lydia sing?" I offered, wondering what their reaction would be. Almost instantly, their eyes lit up and smiles graced their faces, along with hungry, predatory looks.

"You did what?!?" the first harpy asked, in full disbelief at this fact.

"Feel free to ask Lydia about it when you have a beat. I have no reason to lie," I told them as I shrugged. The other two were looking more feral by the moment, like they were eagles who had spotted a juicy looking rabbit to pounce on. Only in this case, the rabbit was me.

"How... how did you do that?" the flame haired harpy asked.

"Trade secrets dearie, sorry! Like I said, if you want to know the dirty details, go and talk with Lydia about it," I reiterated.

The black-haired harpy walked up to me and eyed me up and down, while looking at my physical form. I was wrong about her having hair, as what looked like hair on her was actually feathers that had been shaped much like hair. She came close enough to smell me and as she did, I heard her intake of breath go deep, like she was surprised by something.

"Well, Iris?" the dark-skinned harpy asked.

"He's not lying! I smell our friend on him and... wow!! It smells like she really enjoyed herself!" Iris replied while fanning herself and using her arm's feathers as a fan.

I noted that her skin had become flushed and... did her boobs just get bigger? Maybe she was standing straighter? I didn't know. What I did know what that this harpy was staring at me like she wanted to drag me away and have her way with me, as did these other two. Their eyes were hooded with lust as they all smirked at me, as a predator does their prey.

"OK ladies, you know the rules on Human Night! No touchy the human unless he or she invites it!" Anton told them, snapping them out of their little daydream.

"I don't know. Maybe the human wouldn't mind a little touchy feely," the red feathered harpy grinned, showing a mouthful of razor-sharp teeth. I knew that harpies could be territorial about things, especially anything or anyone they saw as theirs.

"Like Anton said, no touchy! No-o-o-o-o touchy!" I replied, moving my hands in a mock move like Cuzco from the animated film Emperor's New Groove. The three of them pouted, a little crestfallen that they wouldn't get any playtime. I decided to assuage their egos a little, just so I wasn't seen as a dickhead.

"Just know that I like my women, the way I like my coffee. Dark, smooth, and robust. Maybe I'll be by later to spend some time with you," I said, shooting a glance at the harpy standing in the coat check. She perked up instantly and preened at the attention I gave her. To be fair, she was thicker than either of her counterparts, something along the lines of thick-fit, which was a selling point for me. Her friends looked at their friend incredulously but still were a bit huffy.

"Hey, just like a woman's got her own tastes, so does a man," Anton told the pair at the doors, who looked a little sullen but admitted us into the club all the same. The doors parted, and we walked into a veritable menagerie of the nightlife!

What I mean by that is that Darksiders was a club that was a well-balanced mix of dance club, lounge, rave, strip bar and swingers' club! Each zone was massive, looking like its own self-contained club, and had its own color theme, to make it easy for any humans to tell the place apart. Red was for the strip club section, purple for the swingers zone, blue for the dance club, a pinky lilac for the lounge and a pulsing electric green for the rave.

Why didn't we humans have a club built up like Darksiders? Zoning laws, permits, what can be done, what can't be done, and a whole myriad of clueless, nonsense reasons and laws is why. Pretty stupid, in my opinion, as clubs like this would encourage folks to get out more. But then again, the way our prudish society is often makes me scratch my head about how it is that humans still function as a society still.

And I'm getting off topic again. The main entry was in the lounge area, so people could come in after a long day and relax in a chill atmosphere with a drink and/or a smoke. Unlike the rules about no smoking in pretty much every club, here, you were allowed to smoke like a damned chimney if you wanted!

Thankfully, the smoking didn't bother those who didn't like the habit. There were magical wards that sucked the smoke out of the localized air and shot it out of the club like a smokestack. Yes, magic is a real thing and no, I'm not going to get into the specifics of it. Not here, at least. Just know that because of magic and what it can do is why places like this and friends of mine like Anton were still here.

My vampire friend headed for the bar that was at the epicenter of the massive space, where a great many bartenders worked. Some were normal looking types, like myself and Anton, and there was even a human or two among them! Then there were those who were monsters, though they prefer the term 'supernatural beings', so I'm going to stick with that as much as I can.

As we got to the bar itself is when our bartender ambled up, taking us in. She was a Rakshasi, one of those demons from Indian legends and myths. What are Rakshasi? They are those demon girls, or guys, who have multiple arms, up to a total of six, and if it wasn't for the arms and a few other features, they could almost pass as human. Just like us humans, their looks could vary from ugly as sin to downright gorgeous, like the woman who stared at us.

It was clear that she was East Indian by her features and by god was she beautiful! She looked like one of those glamor models you would see in magazines! Most models relied heavily on makeup to pull off the look, but this woman didn't need it! Sure, she was taller than even Anton, at around seven feet, had six arms, what looked like vampire fangs, and a pair of horns jutting from her head! But that didn't detract from her beauty, it only enhanced it!

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes! Good to see you back here, Anton! Looks like Lydia wasn't too harsh with exacting some level of payment from you," the woman grinned as she managed a shaker with a cocktail and fetching a couple pints of what looked like beer, while also having her hands on her hips.

"I wouldn't know, because I didn't pay it," Anton chuckled.

"Oh? Then... how?"

"You can ask my friend Geralt here all about it. My HUMAN friend," he said, emphasizing that I was human. The Rakshasi looked at me directly, then looked me up and down before taking a deep breath, inhaling my scent. Her eyes widened as she did this, and a grin split her gorgeous face, adding to the splendor of her beauty.

Now, I'm pretty sure that anyone reading this is probably going, 'What's up with all the smelling of people?' Basically, all supernatural creatures have enhanced senses, such as better eyesight, heightened sense of touch, you get the idea. Being what they are, the sense of smell they have is considered off the charts.

You know how it is a scientific fact that dogs can smell things we humans can't? Supernatural beings can smell things that even dogs have a hard time picking up! Such levels of smell vary, of course, depending on said being and just how finely tuned their senses are. Rakshasi, being demons, are near the top of the list when it comes tracking and identifying smells.

For those who can't see where I'm going with this, I'll put it in plain speak. She could smell that Lydia had gushed all over my face as I had made the woman cum. And yeah, the harpies picked up on this scent too, hence why they were staring at me like a hare caught in a trap. I was thankful for the long list of rules that prevented any regular clubgoers or staff from taking advantage of any humans who were at the club by invitation.

"Hmm! Smells like he knows what he's doing, if what I'm smelling is correct," she said sultrily while shooting me smoldering glares.

"Lydia seemed to think so. I will say that hearing and seeing a woman writhe in ecstasy is one of the hottest and most erotic things a man can see," I told her honestly, with a suggestive smirk.

"Ooooo! Is that an offer?" the Rakshasi asked, her grin getting wider as she kept pumping out drinks.

"Only if there is some level of reciprocation," I replied.

"What? Lydia not give you any?" she asked with an annoyed face.

"Maia was minding the door in Lydia's absence, Indira. You know how that girl gets when given positions like that, even if temporarily," Anton told her with a laugh.

"Oh! Yeah, I would want to get back to minding the door before too much damage was done. That girl's friends are a rowdy bunch who need to mind their manners," Indira commented as she finished with her latest order.

"So, how about I handle that little problem for you?" Indira asked, as she fixed me with a sultry smirk.

"Mind if I get a drink first?" Anton interrupted.

"Fine. Manda! Taking a break after this next order!" Indira called out to a woman who was also mixing drinks further down the bar.

"Fifteen, then get back ASAP! The line's getting large outside, so we'll have a fair number of customers to serve!" the woman hollered back. The woman in question shimmied around with a jaunt to her step and she looked human. If it weren't for the elongated and pointed ears that she sported, I would have thought she was human like me.

"She's a—" I stuttered.

"An elf? Yeah, she is! Your first night at Darksiders?" Indira queried as she fixed a pint glass full of a red, foaming liquid.

"Yeah! It's that obvious?" I asked.

"Yup, but it's also endearing. I just hope you have every intention of coming back on the next Human Night!" Indira giggled.

"Oh, I have every intention of coming back, don't you worry!" I told the Rakshasi.

"We shall see! Anton, order up!" she called out, catching the vampire's attention.

"Oooooo! That smells... delightful!" Anton shuddered as he picked up the glass of liquid.

"That's a fairly fresh batch from the local blood bank, and made with some rarer blood types. Just got it in tonight," Indira informed him as she came out from behind the bar.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Anton groaned as he took a good pull of his drink.

"Is that..."

"Blood beer. I don't know how it's made, but it's quite popular with the vamps and other bloodsuckers in the underworld. Now you, mister, are coming with me!" Indira said with a predatory growl.

She took my hand and dragged me away from the bar, heading towards one of the walls. As she approached, the section of wall then fell away, revealing a hidden door in it, inside of which stood a guard, looking down at us. He was an orc, and pretty damn heavyset one too! I had read that orcs were big and burly creatures, but this dude looked like he could keep up with Eddie 'The Beast' Hall!

"You're lucky it's still early, Indira! The private break rooms are empty, so have yourself some fun!" the orc said with a toothy grin.

"Excellent news, Gortac! Was hoping to hack the crowd a bit before the night got started!" Indira told the big man.

"A human? You really do like them redbloods, don't you, sweetie?" Gortac asked.

"Yeah, I do! Now, if you don't mind?" the woman asked.

The orc just chuckled and turned around, heading for the main entrance to the break area. Indira then smiled and led me to one of the myriad of doors in this... antechamber? It at least looked like one, but I didn't bother asking questions about it, as I was being dragged through one such door, then slammed against it the moment it was shut.

Indira then pasted her mouth to mine, giving me a carnal, tonsil knocking kiss. The surprise and passion she put into it had me at full mast in under thirty seconds! To be fair, servicing Lydia as I had left me at half mast, so it didn't take much to get me up. But when a gorgeous woman like this is all over you, any straight man would be getting ruinously hard in seconds.

One set of Indira's hands held my head to hers as she continued to kiss me. The second set was sliding up my shirt, feeling out my musculature. Her third pair of hands was already past my waistband and down my pants, gripping my steely dick. I could hear Indira's tone change as she kissed me. It went from a slow purr to downright frantic as she got even more excited at what she was feeling.

"Fuck, boy! Your parents must have some pretty good genes for you to have a dick like this!" the Rakshasi gasped as her second pair started to undo my jeans.

While I said I was an average guy in pretty much every way, there were a few things I had that most dudes didn't. I was fairly well built and never had to worry about getting fat or overly muscled. The weird thing was, I didn't even exercise! I didn't know how it was possible, but there it was!

I was also one of those guys who was much stronger than he looked. When it came to lifting and feats of strength, I was able to handle more than twice what folks thought I could. Lastly, there was my dick, which was, for all intents and purposes, huge! When I mean huge, I don't mean freakishly huge, but more than big enough for most ladies I was intimate with to hesitate trying to take me.

I was long enough, just past seven inches, but it was my thickness that threw women off. It was about two inches thick, which is one third smaller than a soda can. Yeah, I am that large and yes, some women have run off, screaming because it was too much. One girl I dated for a few months, a pretty little redhead, thought she could take it.

Poor thing walked like a duck for over a week after our first and only time. She broke it off with me a couple weeks later, citing that I was, and I quote, TFB. Translation; Too Fucking Big! While such a problem may be seen as a good one to have, let me assure you, it's not. Finding a lady willing to take me on the regular has been a steady problem for me, especially since I have a high sex drive!

I hissed as I felt Indira's hands grips my thick cock, squeezing it gently. She continued to purr lustily as she slid down my body, eventually freeing my thick member from the confines of my jeans. It sprang out into her waiting hand, and she grinned at the organ that she held in her hands.

"Now this is what I call a proper cock!" Indira told me as she descended on my dick, her mouth inhaling it.

"What... holy fuck!" I groaned as she swallowed all seven inches with no issue.

"Something wrong?" she asked, her face full of concern.

"No! It's just... that's never happened to me before!!" I stated.

"What?"

"You... taking every inch like it's... nothing! Most girls take off screaming when they... see it," I admitted.

"Human girls have no idea to do with a specimen this impressive! Allow me to show you what a girl like me can do with it!" Indira grinned, her fangs glinting in the low light.

She took every inch of my dick down her throat again, sucking me so hard that I almost busted a nut right there! Indira then gently pushed me backwards, but with one pair of hands holding onto me, guiding me down. My arms then felt the familiar sensation of chair arms and I willingly went down into the chair.

It was one of the squashy chairs that a man can relax in and with this amazing woman giving me the best blowjob I've ever had; it was pure heaven. Indira then started losing her top, showing off her toned and thick body. Like Lydia, the Rakshasi was built, but was leaner than Lydia was. She may have been leaner, but her rack was equally as impressive, with each tit easily a double handful!

Indira's head bobbed up and down, but she was creative in how she used her mouth and tongue. She would occasionally pop her head off and take her time to lick and suck the underside of my dick, driving me closer to unloading my heavy balls. Just as I got near to losing it, she would back off and go back to sucking me gently. With all six hands working her tits, my dick and my balls, it was a wonder I was holding on as long as I had!

"Mmmmm! I can tell that being with a girl like me turns you on! Can you see yourself taking a woman like me to bed?" Indira questioned.

"I would take you to bed, all night, every night! Or at least as much as my dick would permit it without getting sore or falling off!" I breathed, gasping as Indira kept sucking and licking my steely tool.

"Good answer! What about some of the other girls here? Could you see yourself with any of them?" she asked.

"Fuck... yes!! As long as I get to keep my mind, body and soul!" I chuckled, and she squeezed my cock a little.

"Well, at least you're being honest! You like supernatural girls then?" she wondered.

"If I knew... of your kind... I'd have begged to... come here... sooner!" I told her, and Indira smiled even more.

"For your honesty about that, I'll give you a little... treat," Indira stated. I looked down at the Rakshasi and my face must have looked comical as she slid my cock between her tits, cocooning them there.

"Oh... dear... fuck... damn!!" I moaned, the sight of it causing my dick to spasm and twitch as I got even more aroused by what she was doing.

12