Walking on the Darkside: Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never had this before?" Indira asked.

"Never!!"

"You might want to hold onto to something then, human!" she said to me.

Indira then bent her head down and took the head of my cock into her mouth and moved her whole body up and down. The undulations of Indira's body and her sucking my dick the way she was made me believe that I had died and gone to heaven! The way her hands were all over me, hitting every sensitive spot I had, was driving me up the wall! I was going to lose my shit and soon!

I could feel the familiar twinge in the back of my head, letting me know that I had crossed the threshold. I was past the point of no return and knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. Indira must have sensed this as her ministrations became more pronounced, more insistent, like she wanted me to blow.

"I... In... dira... I'm... I... going..." I managed to get out.

"Mmmm-hmmmm!" she moaned as she continued to let me titfuck her while she sucked on my dick. She sucked even harder, fully aware that I was about to nut down her throat and she wanted it! Hearing this was all the confirmation I needed and I just let go, letting Indira take what she wanted.

My balls boiled and I could feel my cum racing down my shaft, ready to erupt out of my dick. I roared as I came, gripping the arms of the chair hard as I thrust my hips upwards. Indira managed to keep me seated in my chair as she sucked out and swallowed every drop of seed my dick offered her. I lost count of how many times I shot, my mind in a full on meltdown as pleasure and bliss overtook me.

"Mmmmm! Yummy! You must take good care of yourself! I haven't had a man that tasty in a while!" Indira purred. I then looked up at the Rakshasi as she leaned over me, a genuine smile all over her face.

"Pity that we don't have time for—what are you—" she gasped as I grabbed her, turning her over to lay atop of me.

Indira almost resisted me, until she felt my teeth clamp down on her neck, ready to sink into her flesh. I had read somewhere that demons liked it rough and if you used your teeth like this, then they were open to whatever you had in mind. Though Indira had just thoroughly drained my balls, that didn't mean that I couldn't do anything for her.

While she had made the offer, I felt it was rude to just take and not reciprocate anything. My hands slid down her solidly muscled body and down her pants, seeking her quim. I found it easy enough, but what surprised me was how wet she was! My hand was nearly soaked by the time I felt for and found her lips. My fingers quickly slid them apart, before I let them glide into her well-lubricated snatch.

"Oh... my... fuck... yes..." she crooned, squirming ever so slightly as she shimmied her pants and panties off.

Grinning to myself, I slid my digits deeper into her, letting her know that I wasn't playing around. Indira's breath caught as they then started curling around inside her and my grip there tightened. I was really glad I had trimmed my nails, as anything I did with any woman tonight was going to be free of any... unpleasant surprises.

My hand moved rapidly, moving in quick, jerking motions, as I knew she had to get back to work. Indira must have been just as turned on as I was, as I could feel her pussy getting even more moist by the second! I kept going, not wanting to lose any momentum I had built and could tell that Indira wanted this! She was making cute little peeping noises, drawing ever closer to her own orgasm.

I then bit down hard on her neck and clenched my hand on her pussy hard. An inhuman roar erupted out of Indira's mouth as she came, her pussy fluttering and clamping down on my fingers. She also gushed a little, slathering my hand in her juices as she came. Her arms and legs spasmed, going everywhere as she rode her high into bliss. Indira moved like this for a few minutes before finally coming down to normal.

"Holy... Shiva... fuck!!!" Indira breathed.

"I take it that you enjoyed that?" I asked, grinning as I already knew the answer.

"If I didn't have to work right now... you would be my little fuck toy for the rest of the night!" Indira told me, as she stood up on wobbly legs, heading over to a small stack of towels that sat on a table by one of the walls.

"What's saying you wouldn't be my fuck toy? That you wouldn't be in some cuffs and chains to make sure you behave yourself?" I challenged.

I'd read that demons liked a human to take charge, to be the Dom, with them as the sub. Wasn't sure if it worked until I saw what the Rakshasi did next. Indira then stopped in her tracks, turning her gaze and body towards me, a lustful, evil grin on her face as her eyes glowed a bright crimson.

"You really know what to say to a girl to make her want your ass, don't you, Geralt?" she asked, clearly intrigued by the idea of being told what I would do to her.

"I try. I mean, it's not every day that a guy like me has a beauty like you, Indira!" I confessed, smiling at the woman. "Much less makes her roar like you did!"

"Careful with that talk around here! Keep that up and you'll have the girls here fighting over your ass and who gets to be your girlfriend!" she cautioned with a sly giggle.

"Would one of those ladies be you?" I asked, wanting to see if she was interested.

"That would depend," Indira replied.

"On?"

"If you can use your dick as well as your mouth!" Indira told me as she finished wiping herself off.

"I'll let you decide that if you want to do more than this. Until then... here's something for you to think about," I told her as I took my hand that was covered in her girlcum and licked it clean. She made a strangled noise in her throat and fell to her knees at me doing this, eyes widening.

"When my shift is done... I'm going to come looking for you! Once I find you, I am going to drag you back here kicking and screaming, and demand that you stuff me with that cock of yours until I can't walk straight!" she growled, clearly turned on by my little display.

"Be careful what you wish for!" I told Indira as I walked over and helped her to her feet.

I then pulled her down and kissed her, letting Indira know that I looked forward to this. I then felt all six of her hands grab me and bodily hoist me until I was eye level with her. She kissed me back and held me close, moaning breathily, until we both finally had to come up for air. Just then, a light flashed in the room, catching us both off guard and killing the moment.

"What was that?" I asked.

"The two-minute warning! Have to get ready to head back to my job," Indira said with a cute pout.

"Maybe we pick up where we left off when your shift is done?" I asked her as I pulled my pants back up.

"Mmmmmm! If you're not in a sexually induced coma by the time the night is over, and if I don't find you first, come find me where you and Anton met me," Indira grinned as she slid her top back one with the rest of her clothes.

Grinning like an idiot, I put my arm around Indira as we left the break room, heading to the antechamber exit. Gortac was there, looking at us with a smirk on his face and a cocked eyebrow. He obviously noted how smiley we both were and chuckled quietly to himself.

"Boyo here, do you one good?" Gortac asked.

"He'll do me one better once my shift is over!" Indira stated with a grin as she planted a kiss on my cheek then sauntered off like a wet dream come to life.

"A word, young one?" Gortac asked, giving me a meaningful look.

"Sure."

"Be careful who you please around here. While the world we inhabit down here is more liberal than most tight ass human societies, some ladies may... be more inclined to entrap you," the man warned. In response, I pulled at the collar of my shirt a little, showing that I had a charm around my neck. Gortac caught sight of a piece of it and his eyebrows climbed.

"You came prepared! Nicely done! One other friendly warning; break any hearts and I may have to break your neck," the orc smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind," I told the man with a chuckle. Nodding, the orc then gave me a shoulder slap, and I walked on, eager to see what else the night had to offer!

******************************

Thus ends episode 2! The night is just getting started for our human friend and it looks like he is in for a long ass night! I know this one is a little less plot heavy than most of my other tales, but I wanted to write one that was more fun and less cliffhanger. There will be some of that happening with this series, but for now, I'm just enjoying this tale as it comes to me!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!

12