Walking on The Last Day of School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, I can't breathe. No air moves in or out of me as I feel the noose around my neck tightened. It cuts off my air, completely. It doesn't just tighten to cut off my air, but it pulls upward as well, making like it means to pop my head off. I go up on my tiptoes, trying to ese the pain but it does no good.

"Say your name, darkie," the old man grunts in an annoyed manner. My eyes, which have started to water, go back to looking at him after he talks. I see he's pulling the other end of the noose while looking at me, as if daring me.

Scared and squirming as I can't breathe, I know I don't have a choice. Just as I know I could offer him a billion dollars and he wouldn't accept it. All he will accept is me naming myself that horrible name.

"Fuck-Tits. My name is Fuck-Tits," I croak out as my vision starts to get fuzzy from lack of oxygen. Instantly he lets go on his end of the rope and the noose is loosened. I'm able to breathe again and take huge gulps of breath while coughing.

"F-Fuck-Tits. My name is Fuck-Tits," I stammer over and over as I fight to regain my breathing. I do this in hopes he doesn't immediately go back to choking me. That he lets me breath now that I've said that crappy name.

The old crazy man steps in front of me as I'm hunched over. As I fight to stop coughing, it reminds me just how little in control I am. That he could very easily kill or hurt me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Why do you think that is your name?" The old man asks, but he asks it in a strange manner. It comes out not so much as a question, but a statement. Like it's an order or something.

I feel my face tighten as I look at him again. It's clear why he would give me that stupid name. He wants to humiliate and abuse me, but I know that's not what he wants to hear. The way he said his question, he wants me to do something, but what?

I groan when I figure it out. It's not so much his question that does it, but him giving the noose line more and more slack so it hangs down next to me. He's telling me he wants to titty-fuck me.

And so, feeling like the sex slave he's made me to be, I sink down to my knees. With my knees now in the dirt, I arch my back, thrusting my swollen boobs towards him. I then brace myself for him to be rough and abusive with them again, as they prepare to be made into a sex toy.

"Good, little darkie. Finally acting like the whore you were meant to be," The old man compliments in a taunting manner. He then pats the top of my head as if I was a pet.

I would like to say that an insult that pops in my head, or at least something that would sting, but nothing does. The fear I feel is still too powerful for me to do anything but beg him not to do this to me. He's crazy and I want to survive this. So yeah, let him fuck my tits all day if that's what he wants.

The old woodsman undoes his pants, yet again. After pulling them down, his hard cock is exposed once more. Since he's fucked me every few hours, I've become very familiar with the sight of his manhood, so the sight of it no longer produces the same violating type feeling. It's more of a routine.

I look up into his eyes as he plops his hard cock between my breasts. As I look, I see the smirk on his face. The smirk that shows how he knows he is in charge. That I'm just a helpless, stupid bitch who he can do as he wants to. The smirk that shows there's nothing I can do about the cock between my tits.

"Why do you have that name?" The old man asks again as he grabs hold of both of my breasts and squeezes them together. When he does, I feel his hard cock between my tits. Looking down, I see how my tits engulf his cock. It basically disappears in between the two huge things.

I let out a sigh as I don't want to have to say this, but I have no choice. And I especially don't want to say it as he's doing this to me. For he's already started to thrust, moving his hard cock between my tits. He goes slow, but it doesn't matter. He's fucking my tits and making me watch.

"It's my name...b-because I like...I like...I-l-l-like to have my titties fucked," I tell him, looking away from him as my face reddens. Shame and humiliation pump inside me at those words, which makes my womanhood start to tingle. That dark arousal has started up again as I feel my tits getting used like this, with me saying I like it.

"Look me in the eye and tell me," The old man orders as he starts to thrust a little faster. He's also taken to squeezing my tits together much harder now, like he's trying to combine them into one. I can feel his fingers on each side, pushing hard and holding tight.

"Because I like to have my tits fucked," I tell him as I look him directly in the eye, feeling him manhandle my breasts. His hard cock slides between my breasts over and over as he lifts and then slams my tits down, making it even more pleasurable for him, but worse for me. I can feel how slippery it's getting too as his precum makes it much easier for his cock to move about.

"Say your name and why you have it," he orders, getting rougher as he titty-fucks me. My poor breasts feel so helpless as he whips them so roughly. I can even feel his fingernails digging in on the sides of my tits as he holds them so hard. He's truly fucking them now. And I have to really not focus on it as the feeling of it makes me want to moan from the feeling it's giving me.

"M-My name is...Fuck-Tits because I love...love to have my titties fucked," I tell him in a loud voice while staring into those cold eyes. And those cold eyes seem to laugh in response.

Humiliated doesn't come close to what I feel as I say this as my own breasts are willingly violated. I feel them being moved all about in a harsh manner, no doubt making them swell from the abuse. They are already swollen from all he has done to them, but I can feel them getting even larger due to this abuse.

And then he tells me to repeat it, and like the coward I am, I do. I say the same phrase over and over, and each time I do, my womanhood tingles worse. Just like how my nipples seem to get harder and harder. My body is betraying me all over again, enjoying this harsh abuse, and having to comment about it. Basically making it true that I like to have my tits fucked like this.

The bastard finally cums, and of course he cums on my tits. He pulls his hard cock out from between my boobs and aims it right at them. As I stay kneeling through this, I'm made to look up at him as his cum shoots out and onto my tits. Stream after stream shoot out, landing on a different part of my helpless breasts, all while I do my best to not move.

Then, as if proving a point, he grabs a handful of my hair. He yanks on it to pull me forward and towards his still hard cock. Knowing what he wants, I open my mouth. A moment later, he shoves his cock inside my mouth, where I feel all the familiar tastes.

Once his cock is in my mouth, he doesn't thrust or anything. All he does is shove his cock in my mouth and leave it there. My eyes look up at him once again as he does this, where I taste the cum that was still on his cock. That salty taste which I've tasted far too much of.

"See, already learning," the old man laughs and at first I don't understand what he means. But then I understand what he's talking about as my lips have automatically closed around his cock. It was just a natural reaction of mine, to make my lips close tight around his hard cock as if about to perform a blowjob. Making it like I needed his cock in my mouth.

Still laughing at me, the old bastard pulls his cock out of my mouth. It was only in my mouth for a few seconds but it feels like a lifetime. And of course, to be a complete bastard, he steps forward one more time to poke me in the eye with his hard cock, making me cry out. After he does this, he bursts out in laughter, making me feel so much worse. The bastard keeps laughing at this as he pulls his pants up.

The laughter dies down only when he starts to gather the rest of his stuff to put into his large backpack. While he does this, I'm left on my knees to feel the cum slowly moving downward and dripping off my breasts as I still taste it in my mouth. I know this is done on purpose, as he wants me to feel, taste and see the cum all over me.

After about five minutes, he has the entire camp packed up. Everything is packed, with the only trace that we were here being the fire that's still lit. Otherwise, there's not even a single piece of trash. It makes me wonder if he buried all the empty liquor bottles as he went through a lot of them.

"No, come on," I beg as he pulls out yet another small bottle of vodka. He walks up to me, the bottle already outstretched. This time I don't bother trying to turn my head or protest. I instead open my mouth so he can pour as much as he wants. And the asshole pours so much that it starts to run out of my mouth.

The bottle is emptied in my mouth, and then he grabs my face again. Holding my mouth and nose closed, I'm forced to swallow. But this time, there's far more than one or two gulps. I take multiple, taking the harsh, burning liquid in my stomach, feeling the effects at once. By the time I've swallowed it all, my vision is literally spinning.

"Alright, Fuck-Tits, time to go," the crazy bastard says. Upon focusing on him, I see he's wearing his backpack now. Not just that, but the fire is out, which I'm not sure how he did. But I'm not even sure how I'm still standing at the moment. Oh, wait...I'm not.

Once again, he grabs a handful of my hair, but this time he yanks upward. I cry out in reaction, but immediately stand as it is clear this is what he wants. Once I'm on my feet, he continues to hold me as if knowing I'll fall over if he doesn't, as I'm clearly favoring leaning to my right.

"Move, Fuck-Tits," the old man orders and slaps me hard on the ass. I start walking at once, not wanting him to do any worse than slapping my ass.

It takes me a good dozen steps before I notice that the noose was removed from my neck. I'm not even sure when it was removed either. From deep within me, relief floods at its removal. Now the threat of accidentally being killed is gone, just like the threat of being strangled.

In a daze, I walk. But my hair is grabbed from behind again to make me stop. Once again, the lip of the glass bottle is forced against my lips. He attempts to pour more into my mouth, but as my lips try to wrap around the bottle, most of it pours out and down the front of my naked body.

Laughing, he pulls the bottle away and slaps my ass to make me walk again. Dazed even more now, as the burn of the little bit of booze that I swallow warms me, I feel how unsteady my walk is. That each step feels wobblily and unsteady, making me scared that I'm going to fall over at any moment even if he's holding me.

Slow tears fall as I feel so incredibly drunk. It prevents me from doing anything to save myself as I have no idea what part of the forest I'm in, or how long I've walked, or even what time it is. I'm kept in a drunken haze as it is making it easier for him to keep me in check. It makes me feel so pathetic because it's insanely smart. He's outsmarting me before I even get a chance to think.

My mind can't focus on how to escape but it can focus on how I walk, I feel my tits bounce. This causes the cum to move about them, where I can feel the way it clings to me. I even feel it dripping off, where it sometimes land on a different part of me. I feel the humiliating way my boobs jiggle and shake with my steps, making them feel so helpless as if targets.

"What's your name?" The old man asks every couple of minutes. With a sigh, I always reply, "My name is Fuck-Tits." This is the only conversation we have. Otherwise the walk is oddly quiet, with him not saying anything else, which is concerning. With the way he was yesterday, he should be non-stop taunting and making fun of me.

I stop when my drunk brain finally sees something I recognize...the trail. The main trail through the forest is up ahead. It is about twenty or thirty feet away, with trees and other greenery being between us. But at least I sort of know where I am. If I'm able to get free, I could get on it and run, which would lead me to the neighborhood and hopefully to safety.

"Here is good, Fuck-Tits," the old man orders at my recognition of where we are. He'll no doubt make me turn around and walk away from the trail, as it's a lifeline for me. Afterall, someone could walk by and be my savior. They might even beat his ass.

The old bastard is behind me, somewhere, where I hear him slide his backpack off. Again, this concerns me as I don't know what he's planning on doing. I pray it's not to strangle me, but that it's him preparing to fuck me again. But with him, I don't know. I just get nervous that it might be something really crazy.

"Wait, no, not again," I beg as I feel him slide a noose back over the top of my head until it's around my neck again. He then tightens it like before, where the knots rest behind me. I had hoped he got rid of the noose, but I should know my luck isn't that good. So I gulp as the tickle of fear moves back over me, feeling how tight the rope is around my neck.

The bastard tosses the other end of the rope/noose high into the air, where it goes over an overhead branch. Like before, once he grabs this end, he pulls on it until it pulls the rope tight. Not that it becomes taut, it starts to choke me again, forcing me up on my tiptoes for a moment to try and find some relief.

A drunken plea comes out of me when he grabs my tied hands. He grabs them and yanks up, as if trying to break them or rip them off. And then I feel what is clearly a knife run up my back, softly. At this, I beg him not to kill me, that he can have any of my holes all day if that's what he really wants.

It takes my drunken mind a few moments to understand that he cut my hands free. That the knife I felt was cutting through whatever was tying my hands together. Even when I bring my hands in front of me, I don't believe he's freed me. Why would he free me knowing I can defend myself now?

With my hands in front of me, I can see what those band-bitches used to tie my hands together. What they used while I was in the back of their pickup. My panties. They removed my panties, then stretched and wrapped them around my wrists over and over to bind me.

Anger surges inside me as does shame. Am I really that weak that I couldn't break through my own panties? With all the times I've accidentally ripped pair after pair, you would think I would have easily got free. But no. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't break free of these. These normal cotton panties trapped me and put me in this position.

Upset, I throw the panties to the ground. I then stomp on them, as if they are a living, breathing thing that I could hurt. It's just the symbolism of the piece of clothing that is supposed to protect my vagina ended up being the thing that allowed me to get used over and over.

Right as my drunken mind thinks to grab and open the noose to make my getaway, the crazy woodsman grabs my right hand in a vice-like grip. Once he has it, he pulls on it, hard. Pulling isn't the right word as he yanks it up and out like he's wanting to rip it out of socket. There he wraps a pre-made loop of rope around my wrist as it's attached to a long piece of rope.

"No!" I protest in a whine as I know I missed my opportunity to escape. I could have whipped off the noose and started to run if I wasn't so distracted by my panties. But now he holds my hand tightly, where I know there's no way I can overpower him. So I instead pout and protest, not wanting to believe my drunk self missed my only real opportunity.

"What's your name, darkie?" The old man asks as he tightens the loop around my wrist. I keep whining, knowing not to struggle as there's no point. My whining continues as he ties the other end of the rope to the trunk of a tree that's a few feet away. Only he ties it around the height of my head, so my arm is pulled upward and out.

"My name is...Fuck-Tits," I say defeated, my words slurring. The moment I say it, I feel all the cum that is still on my breasts. It makes me feel that horrible feeling that my tits are just sex toys for him now. That my entire body is just a sex toy, as it's all that I'm good for.

I'm patted on the head like a pet again as he moves to my other side. He proceeds to tie my other hand in the exact same way, making both arms pulled out to the side and up. In short, I'm made helpless again, just this time my arms are out to my sides instead of being tied behind me.

"My name is Fuck-Tits," I say before I'm told to as the old man steps in front of me. My arms are tied so tight that I barely have any wiggle room with them. But the old man does loosen the noose thankfully, to which it no longer chokes me as badly.

"Such a nice view, isn't it?" The old man comments after giving me an evil smile. He then turns around slowly as if enjoying the day and scenery. On purpose he looks towards the trail and then back to me, revealing that yes, he knows it is there. That he stopped here on purpose.

"A nice view like this really deserves a nice, fun fuck, don't you think?" He asks with a playful tone. I sigh as I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later. I'm not so stupid that I didn't know he was going to fuck me over and over again.

"Well, don't you think so?" The evil bastard asks, turning to look me in the eyes as he wants me to respond. He has that crazed wild look again, making him seem like he wants me to say the wrong thing on purpose so he can punish me.

"I...I...yes. A nice view like this...you...you deserve to fuck me," I stammer, not sure how else to respond. When I say this, I look him in the eyes, not wanting to, but forced to as they hold me. And after I say this, we stare at each other for a long while, where I get a feeling he's going to slap either my face or tits.

"Now say it the correct way, the way I trained you, yesterday," The old man says, his words short and sharp as if getting annoyed. His head arches a little to the side, making him look very menacing at this.

My drunk brain tries to think what in the world he's talking about. So much has happened since yesterday that I can't even fathom what in the world he's talking about. And then I remember when he first kidnapped me. When he found me naked with my hands tied behind me on the trail. All that he made me say and do.

It occurs to me that his goal in breaking me wasn't something he just recently thought up. It was his goal from the moment he first saw me. I bet anything, it was his goal before he even grabbed me today. He had this locked and loaded for the first woman he was able to kidnap.

"Fight it. Fight it," I tell myself in my head as I know I have to resist what's happening. That no matter what he does or makes me do, I can't let my mind break. I will resist. I will not break. I won't let him win.

"You deserve to fuck me at a nice view like this," I announce to him clearly, only this time I roll my shoulders to make my breasts jiggle and shake. But before I do, I part my legs wide so my fucked pussy is clearly seen.

This is how he had me yesterday when he first captured me. This was how I was made to stand and say all sort of nasty, horrible things. This is the way he wants me to be when talking to him, pussy out and tits bouncing.

"See, already learned the proper way," the old man says and laughs that evil, confident laugh of his. As a reward, he slaps me right across the face, hard. Hard enough that I see stars for a moment. Hard enough that it stuns me. I just knew this was coming.

By the time my drunken head clears, he's moved behind me. He grabs my hips and pulls them back to make it easier for him. Only by doing this, my arms get pulled even more, making me feel the stretch in them. Then comes the familiar sound of him pulling his pants down.