Walking on The Last Day of School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good," I tell him without thinking. The moment I do, I realize that my eyes are closed and that I'm sinking into the pleasure that he's giving me. That for a moment I forget who and where I am, and think that I'm with a secret lover.

My eyes open at this, and I realize that I was giving in. That I'm no longer resisting what he's doing, but giving in, which is by far the worst thing. Knowing this makes me tense up, only this is the wrong thing to do because I try to step backward to get away.

"AHHH!" I cry out as both feet move backward, which activates the mousetraps/ropes tied to my nipples. Both nipples are pulled by the mousetraps and ropes, causing my tits to fly upward. They get stretched out as they are lifted, where they actually slap my face, causing me to see nothing but my lifted tits for a moment.

I have to fight the urge to step back even further when this happens. Instead I move my feet forward to try and ease the pain on my breasts. Thankfully my tits drop back down, to much laughter from the old bastard. But moving my feet forward isn't easy as the damn dildo is still deep in me, making everything below my waist feel funny.

"No! NO!" I gasp as he starts to rub my clit as he fucks me with the dildo. This causes even more humiliating pleasure to run over me, taking my breath away. My entire body starts to get overwhelmed now, as I feel so much happening inside of me.

"OH MY GOSH!" A very high pitched female voice shrieks. At the sound of that shocked scream, I look forward with my overwhelmed by pleasure face.

It's a woman on the trail. A middle aged woman that's wearing a cute little jogging outfit. She's standing there, staring at me with such wide eyes they might fall out. And the look on her face is one of upset terror, like there's a missile pointed right at her.

Whomever the woman is, doesn't move. She just stands there, stunned at what she's seeing. And why wouldn't she? I'm sure this is a sight to behold. It's enough to make someone's mind snap and pretend they aren't really seeing.

"Tell her your name. Tell her what's happening to you," the old man orders, moving the dildo much faster to make it impossible to think, having no shame at what he's doing. He doesn't care at all that there's someone seeing. Nor does he care if she's going to call the police. He just doesn't care at all.

Something happens inside me as I first look down at my rapist who is pumping my sex with his handmade sex toy, and then at the woman. I feel something change inside my drunk mind. Something feels like it literally breaks, where I different somehow.

I notice now that my pussy starts to leak as I am overly aroused. As I leak juices down my legs, I notice how I don't really feel scared anymore. Nor do I feel worried. In fact, far from it.

"MY NAME IS FUCK-TITS," I say in a half-scream, half-moan to the woman, staring right at her. My body feels on fire as my pussy is filled and used by the large dildo, and she sees it. And to show her how much I love what is happening, I move downward as the dildo is inserted. I meet it half way, forcing it to go deeper, faster.

"AND MY PUSSY DESERVES THIS," I tell her, wanting her to know as I drop down on the dildo again. As the old man thrusts the oversized thing inside me, I fuck it at the same thing to pump me full of this dark sexual joy. And I start to move as fast as he does, not caring how tired I may feel.

To this the woman takes a step back and puts a hand to her chest as if it's too much for her to take. The way she looks is as if she is the one who is in danger and not me. And for some reason, I laugh at this. I laugh at her for not being in my position.

I orgasm, but it feels like the first real orgasm of my life. My body seems to let go of everything it was holding back and just releases. The rippling waves of joy that are unleashed are by far the most intense I've ever felt. It's so powerful and fulfilling, it makes me wonder if the evil bastard somehow pumped me full of drugs. Bliss and power fill my veins as I don't want this moment to end.

Now the old man starts to move the oversized dildo in and out of me really fast. So fast that all I hear are the wet sounds it makes as it ravages my pussy. The only sound that is louder than it, are my moans of great pleasure as I keep fucking it the best that I can. I start to get overly aggressive, causing my tits to lift on each drop.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my life," I yell as loud as I can as my orgasm takes over. It causes my drunk body to go into overdrive, to which my body bucks and jerks about. My body, which feels like it is on fire with arousal and pleasure, jerks and squirms violently and there's nothing I can do about it. It's so bad that my feet move all about, causing my poor boobs to stretch and bounce with the ropes, not that I care.

The waves of pleasure are not just intense, but beautiful in a way I've never felt before. Beautiful in how simple it feels. All that there is, is the pleasure. That's the only thing I care about. Everything else just fades away because it doesn't matter. Nothing can or will ever feel as great as this. There's nothing else in life that matters, because nothing can feel like I feel now.

I sink into the pleasure, which clouds my vision to the point I can't see anything. Everything just sort of melts away as what he's doing to me becomes the center of my world. The waves of dark joy that erupt from my center cause me to not care about anything at all. It makes me want to stay just as I am, in this exact moment.

I recognize that I'm not having one orgasm, but many. That somehow I'm having multiple at once, which makes it feel like they won't ever stop. Where every inch of my body feels alive and on fire with passion. And somehow, I know it feels like this because it's the old man doing it. If it was anyone else, anyone at all, and if it was done willingly, it wouldn't feel like this. That I wouldn't achieve this nirvana.

The sounds of my moans turn to screams, which confuses me as it doesn't feel like I can breathe. I'm still unable to really see or focus on anything as the ripples of pleasure only get stronger. Some part of my brain actually wonders if I'm dying and ascending to heaven or something by the way this feels. It's to the point that I'm not even sure what planet I'm on any longer.

"Ma'am. Ma'am. MA'AM! Are you ok?" I hear a man's voice yelling. I feel like I'm floating as my body is engulfed in that tingly, hot arousal, but those words cut through it. They cut through easily, like a knife through paper.

Cold. Freezing cold. Freezing cold engulfs me as something is poured on me. It's poured from overhead, where it drenches my hair and head, then runs down my entire body. Oh, it's painful. Really painful. Makes me feel like smoke must be coming off of me from the heat. It feels worse than if a dozen people punched me at the same time, as it yanks me out of the cocoon I was in.

I scream again, but this time from the freezing cold as my body starts to shiver. It causes me to focus, somewhat, and return back to reality. It oddly makes me feel more sober, but I can tell I am still very drunk. It also makes me realize that someone really did pour something on me, as my entire body is wet.

"Oh, shit," I croak out, feeling extremely tired, sore and confused. There's a cop in front of me. Several of them in fact. There's a huge freaking crowd of them, along with paramedics and in the distance, normal people. Glancing about, I can see the cops have surrounded me, maybe to make sure no one else can see my naked form.

"What...what happened?" I ask, confused and very weak. I look around slowly, trying to figure what in the world is going on, as I didn't hear any of these people show up. There has to be at least a few dozen people here.

My hands are still tied to the side, where they feel badly stretched out. The ropes to my tits have been cut off, but the mousetraps still hang off my nipples. This makes me confused as I don't get why they wouldn't be removed as well.

"Ma'am? Ma'am, can you hear me. Ma'am?" The cop in front of me asks in a weird way. He asks like you would ask someone that may be violent. Squinting, I look at him and nod.

"Sorry about the cold water, but you were having some sort of fit," he informs me, and there's concern in his voice. Only it's not concern about me, but for himself. Like he's scared of me instead of it being the other way around. And by the way he's on the balls of his feet, I can tell he's ready to bolt at any moment.

"Are you going to attack if we cut you down?" The cop asks seriously. Again, greatly confused I look at him and then shake my head "no". Attack them? Why would I attack them? That doesn't make any sense? Why would I attack anyone?

The cop seems to believe me as he nods to some other cop who already has a pair of shears ready. The cop with the shears takes a look and me, and then at the first cop, checking to make sure it is safe. The first cop then motions with his head with an annoyed motion.

"We tried to cut you free when we found you, but you kept trying to bite whenever we did," the first cop reveals.

I don't react to this and I'm not sure why. Me? I tried to bite people? In a weird way, it feels right. It feels like something I would do. I mean, the pleasure I was feeling? That was like being in a different dimension.

My arms are cut free and the ropes removed from my wrists. Now that I'm free, someone puts a blanket on me from behind. They pull the large blanket over me, where they place it over my shoulders, meaning for it to cover my naked body. They even reach around to try and get as much of the blanket over me to hide all of me.

Only...it feels weird to have it on me, so I shrug it off, making the blanket fall to the ground. It only takes a single shrug to knock it off, where it pools behind me. And once again, my naked and abused form is exposed to everyone.

A female cop walks forward now, complete with latex gloves. Not looking at me in the eye she steps with her hands out and towards my left breast. It's clear that she is here to remove the mousetrap that's hanging from my nipple, only I find that I don't want her too.

Acting like a wounded animal, I bring my arms up to cross over my chest. Only the way I do it is a bit aggressive, to which she and the nearby cops all back up at once. The female cop then holds her hands out as if to say she means me no harm.

Like a zombie, I try to move forward, to which many of the cops actually take another step back. Many of them reach for their belt, acting like they are going to pull something out to use on me. This makes me look about, trying to see if the old, evil fucker is still here somewhere. But I don't see him, nor any sign of him. He's gone.

I attempt to step forward again, finding that I need to find him, but discover I can't move. Something is preventing me. Even when I try again, I can't move forward.

Still unable to comprehend what is going on, I look down. When I do, I see the mousetraps on my nipples, but that's not what surprises me. It's what is between my legs that surprises me.

It's the wooden dildo, only it looks to be on a longer rod now. The old bastard seems to have shoved the rod deep into the ground right between my legs, where he inserted the dildo inside me all the way. It's only now that I feel the huge thing very deep inside me. So deep that most of it must be inside me.

That's why I'm unable to move. I've been impaled by the thing, making it impossible to move forward. I'm stuck.

"We...we wanted to free you once we found you. Lots of people reported your screams...but, ummm," the first cop begins, clearly freaked. He looks at me with an almost scared expression, like he's scared he may catch my crazy.

"You were umm, rocking your hips hard...and doing, well, more...on that...object," the cop tells me, pointing to between my legs. At hearing this, I just look at him without much emotion.

"And like I said, whenever someone tried to get close, you tried to bite them," the cop continues. I'm stunned by this as I don't remember any of it. I don't remember him setting this up, or leaving. And I must have taken over when he stopped fucking me. Or should I say my body took over.

Everyone is looking at me now, making me feel a flood of confusion and arousal. Slowly, I look at everyone, not ashamed that they are seeing me naked or even stuck as I am on a homemade dildo. In fact, I like the looks I see. It makes me feel so aroused that I could start rubbing myself again.

"How about this ma'am. How about we start simple and slow. We can work together to get you out of this," the first cop says, clearly still concerned. And I don't blame him, I'm not exactly a normal victim, am I? I'm not even sure I'm a victim at all.

"How about you tell us your name?" The cop calmly asks. At this, I do another look around at everyone looking at me, my head swimming as so many emotions twirl within me.

I look at the first cop, very confused, but not by his question. I think hard as I try to answer him, but the only name that I can remember, is "Fuck-Tits."