Walking Sarah Home from Econ 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel amazing," says Jason.

She wishes he'd go back to licking her, it was far more pleasurable.

He quickly thrusts in and out of her a few times, like a jackhammer, his inexperience clearly showing. Jason's panting heavily, his hips thrusting hard and his head resting in between her tits.

Sarah hopes the panting means he's close, that this will all be over soon.

"Roll over bitch," Jason barks. "I wanna see your fat ass while I fuck you."

Her hands still tied to the head board, with his body weighing on hers, Sarah doesn't move.

Frustrated, Jason withdraws his dick and grabs her hips, flipping her over onto her stomach.

Jason makes sure to smack her ass a few times, his way of punishing her, before roughly grabbing her hips and pulling her body back up from the bed. He lines his cock up and forces it into her pussy, still soaking wet.

Fucking her pussy from behind, continuisly smacking her bright red ass with one hand, feels much better. For both of them. He uses his other hand to fondle her tits, which are hanging down and slapping into her face each time he thrusts forward.

Jason can feel his virginity about to betray him, only a few pumps away from cumming.

"I'm close," he says.

"Don't cum inside me," Sarah says. "Please."

Jason wants to tell her to shut up, but it wouldn't look good with the rest of the video showing how much she's been consenting. Plus, he has no interest in having a kid at 18.

He leans down against her, feeling her ass rub against his stomach.

"I won't cum in you, but don't fuck with me here," Jason whispers in her ear. "Get on your knees."

Jason undoes the belt holding her hands hostage, both have gone numb at this point. She dutifully listens, dropping to her knees as soon as she's able to.

Jason stands over Sarah, stroking his cock.

"Tell me how much you want my cum."

"Please Jason, I want you to cum so badly," says Sarah. "I can't wait for this to end. Finish all over me."

Sarah grabs her tits with both hands, pushing them up as targets, expecting Jason to want to cum on her chest. It's where all of her past boyfriends have asked to cum.

At the last second, Jason remembers his phone lying on the bed. Quickly, he reaches over and grabs it, getting a great recording of Sarah on her knees, smiling up at him and licking her lips, holding her tits for him.

It also captures the look of confusion on her face when she sees the phone. The realisation hits her at the same time Jason's cum hits her face.

He launches stream after stream of sperm onto her face, soaking her and filling her mouth. He holds the camera above her, rotating it to show Sarah's entire face covered in his sperm.

He stops the recording and takes a few photos of her too, just for good measure.

Still on her knees in front of him, Sarah refuses to lick any of the cum off of her face, knowing Jason would love to see it. Her eyes are closed, covered in cum, so she can't see what he's up to. She just hopes he'll leave soon.

She wants to find a towel and crawl into bed. Hopefully, she'll wake up tomorrow to find out this was all just some nightmare about the nerdy kid across the hall.

But it's no nightmare. Jason smiles at the sight before him, taking his time pulling his pants back on. He's happy Sarah's finally acting like an obedient slut, staying on her knees in front of him, caked in cum, waiting for his permission to clean herself up. He thinks he's broken her, and makes a plan to come back for more.

Fully dressed, he takes one last picture of her, a keepsake for a wonderful night. He reaches out and opens the door. He doubts anyone's on their floor right now, but if they are, he's happy for them to hear him coming out of Sarah Samuel's room.

"You can clean yourself up now and get dressed, slut."

Jason slams the door shut behind. Crossing the hallway, he collapses onto his bed, ready to review whatever footage he's captured.

12