Walking the Beach at Sunset

Story Info
Kaci has plans for after it gets dark.
6.4k words
4.62
14.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pedrotica
Pedrotica
27 Followers

This is my entry for the Summer Lovin' 2021 Contest, inspired by a recent vacation to a favorite beach house of ours. If you enjoy it ... and if you enjoy other entries as well ... please do vote and/or comment and let us all know!

The sunsets looking west across Lake Michigan can be absolutely amazing. It's one of the few places in the U.S., save for the west coast, where the sun sets down behind the flat horizon of a large body of water under an expansive sky. For the 65 years that I have been coming to this family cottage, originally purchased by my grandparents and now shared by my siblings and a set of cousins, sunset after dinner has always been one of the very best moments of the day.

Tonight's version is really spectacular. Bright red at the horizon, streaks of red, yellow and orange stretching up into the air, and a softer rose hue to the clouds way up high. My wife Kaci and I have been here for close to two weeks, and we're heading home tomorrow. A few other family members have also been around, transitioning in and out as their family schedules allowed. We've enjoyed a favorite dinner of steaks with corn-on-the-cobb, and then retired to the front porch looking out towards the lake to watch the show, books open in our laps, sporadic conversation taking place from time to time. Everyone is really just relaxing after a busy day in the sun. Before long it would be gone, and darkness would begin to take over.

"It's our last night, honey. Want to go for a beach walk?", asks Kaci. She's usually one to be early-to-bed in the evenings, and generally doesn't want to go back down to the beach again after she's showered the sand off, washed her hair and cleaned up from the day's activities, so this was an unusual suggestion.

"Really? Sure, this would be a nice night for that." The others all indicate that they are quite content to stay behind and relax, so Kaci and I roust ourselves from our chairs and head out the screen porch door to the stairs leading down to the beach.

When we get down there, it's truly peaceful. We kick our sandals off at the dune deck, and head out over the sand, which despite the warmth of the evening is cool beneath our feet. That hadn't been the case earlier in the day! We follow a small path through the dune grass and over the last dune, down to the water's edge. The sunset is still out there warming the sky, but the sun is gone, and the colors beginning to fade.

This has always been a wonderful beach. First, of all, it has great walking sand. Secondly, the beach is actually owned right to the water's edge by the adjacent cottage owners, though the public always has a dedicated right of passage. So while there are usually plenty of folks walking up and down the breach, we're the only ones able to plop our beach chairs down in front of our cottage and spend the afternoon lazing about. The town beach is a short distance to left, and it gets pretty crowded, but to the right, one can walk for miles, during the day passing in front of other groups of cottage-owner beach chair groupings. At night, except maybe on holidays like the 4th of July, the place is usually pretty deserted. We turn right and set out.

"Honey, this really is like a paradise, isn't it?" Kaci slips her arm under mine. "It totally is", I respond. "We're so lucky my grandmother had foresight." We find a comfortable pace somewhere between power walk and peaceful stroll, occasionally getting our feet wet as waves wash up onto the sand. Both the evening air, and the water, seem delightfully warm this time of year. We don't need to talk much, instead simply enjoying the ambiance and the togetherness as we continue up the beach.

After maybe half an hour, a mile or so up the beach, Kaci says "It's starting to get pretty dark. Should we turn around?" The sky is in fact now quite black, save for some stars and a very bright, nearly-full moon out over the lake. That's another great thing about this place -- not a lot of artificial light sources to mess up the night sky. And we can't see another soul at this point.

"Okay, let's head back."

"It's so warm, I bet when we get back to our beach you'll want to go for a last-night-of-vacation skinny dip," Kaci offers. She knows I love swimming naked, and while we can do that -- or, really, I can do it, as she not a fan of it for herself in public -- at a couple of beaches when we go to St. Martin in the winter, it's just not really an option here at a family-oriented beach in the heart of the American Midwest. But at deserted moments, off-season or when it's dark and the beach is empty, she knows I might actually do it and strip off for a quick dip.

"I just might!" I respond back, pleased that she had suggested it. The thought had already occurred to me as we were walking, but I hadn't brought it up. "Want to join me?"

"I'll think about it. Maybe. But, there's just one other thing ....." Kaci says, with a slightly unusual tone to her voice. "I want you to get ready for that dip right now. Strip off and give me your clothes."

"What??!!" I ask, not sure I've heard her right.

"Yes, you heard me right. Give me your clothes, I brought along a bag to put them in." and she pulls one of those nylon squashable shopping bags out of her pocket. "You look like you don't believe me?"

"You really want me to walk all the way back home naked?"

"I do. I believe you told me a long time ago that this is actually one of your favorite fantasies. Way back before we got married, we were here and we went for a beach walk that as I recall involved some degree of newly-enamored sexual activity behind a dune, and when we were done I grabbed for your shorts, but you snatched them right back. After a little tug of war I let them go, but I asked 'didn't you actually ask for this?' You responded something like, 'well, maybe, but I didn't really mean it' and quickly pulled your shorts on. Then, years later, you told me you regretted not submitting and letting me be in control. Well, tonight you get a second chance, oh husband of mine, and I'm not taking no for an answer. Give me your clothes, right now, or don't ever say another thing to me about wanting me to be frisky and assertive about sex or your body ever again!"

Well. She was right about that little episode years ago, and also that I had subsequently shared that I wished she had been more insistent. And more recently, we've had a few other experiences which led to our mutual understanding that, yes, I do fantasize about her being frisky, assertive and in control, and yes, I do actually want her to make those fantasies come true, and finally yes, after some initial reluctance she's concluded that she likes -- in fact embraces -- that whole idea. So here we are.

"Okay, you're right" I say, as I pull my t-shirt over my head. "But this is pretty risky. The beach looks deserted now, but we could still encounter people out walking. And we don't know whether those people might be upset by seeing a naked man walking along the beach. You know I'm fine with being seen nude on a beach where everyone knows clothing-optional is allowed, and there are at least some other naked folks about, but this isn't one of those beaches. And the moon is pretty bright. If someone sees me and is upset enough, I could even get arrested!"

"But that's just part of the fun -- not knowing whether we might run into someone. And anyone out this late is probably not some old fogey, or someone with kids, who might be really ticked off by seeing you naked. Certainly not enough to call the cops. Come on, give me the shorts, now."

So I pull off my shorts, and my underwear, and hand them to her to get stuffed into the bag. "That's better. Okay, let's start back" she says happily.

Now, it is true that I do enjoy the feeling of just being naked. So I have to admit -- to myself - that I'm enjoying the sensation of the walk back up the beach, my hand in Kaci's, my cock swinging in the evening breeze. But ... still .....

Are you liking this" She asks? "Sorta", I respond, looking over at her. "It actually does feel pretty nice."

"Nervous?" she follows up? "Sorta, I reply again. "Aren't you nervous someone will see me? You never want the neighbors to see me at home when I'm naked."

"Well, with my new frisky mindset, and here on vacation where we know almost no one in all these cottages except maybe the last few, I've decided I'm not gonna worry about it. But in truth, you do have options. If we run into someone, you could go hide up in the grass over the dune -- no one would see you over this little hill. Or you could head out into the water for a swim, where the water would shield you. Or, I suppose you could get down on your knees and beg me for your clothes. Or ..... you could just brazenly keep on walking."

"But," she continued, "you should also know that there are consequences to those choices. If you go hide in the dunes or the water ... well, at least you'll still be naked. But I won't be skinny dipping with you, and I don't think you'll get any last-night-of-vacation sex -- you just won't deserve it, for being chicken. If you beg for your clothes, I'll give them to you, but I'm going to be very, very, disappointed. So disappointed that I'm sure I won't be interested in sex with you for at least a month. If fact, I won't even want to sleep next to you, or let you see me naked .... If you ask for your clothes back, when we get home you'll be sleeping downstairs in the guest bedroom and using the guest bathroom for quite awhile."

It only takes me a moment to conclude that THIS isn't a choice I'm going to be making. I could probably live with a hiatus on sex for a little while if I had to, but not sleeping next to my wonderful wife, and not seeing her naked figure getting out of the shower each morning ..... that is impossible to consider.

"But if we do actually run into someone, and you cooperate and keep on walking with me ..... I think you'll deserve a little something extra for having the balls to just do this in the face of knowing for sure you'll be seen. If that happens, after I join you in a skinny dip, I'll give you a blow job up on the dune deck."

Ah Hah! A much more attractive option. The truth is I already knew I would do this -- once I acquiesced to her order to strip naked, the die was cast with respect to whatever consequences that brought. Bailing out and hiding someplace wasn't in the cards for me any more than begging for my clothes. But I decided to play along.

"Well, okay, honey, thanks for giving me some options. Hopefully we just won't run into anyone so I won't have to decide."

Well of course ..... it isn't more than a couple minutes before, in the distance down the beach, a small group of people begins to grow visible in the moonlight. It looks like they are heading our way. "Oh Honey?" Kaci ask in a sweet, yet challenging voice. "Do you see what I see?"

"Yea, I do. You wanted this to happen, didn't you?"

"Of course I did, but I wanted it for you. I know that in some circumstances, where nudity is an accepted condition, you don't care if people see you naked. But this isn't one of those circumstances, and you love being naked, and I want you to be challenged with a little risk, so when I took your clothes, I totally hoped we would run into somebody walking back. So ..... now whatcha going to do? Hide? Beg? Or just keep walking with me?" You better figure it out quickly. With this bright moon, I bet they can already tell you're not wearing much, even from this distance."

"Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, my love, so I guess I'll just have to keep on walking and see what happens. I hear what sounds like happy chatter and laughter, so I don't think they are crotchety old folks who would want me arrested -- probably just friends walking home from a late dinner in town?"

"Maybe. Here, hold my hand?" And Kaci takes my hand in hers -- pretty firmly, in fact, so firmly that it's clear she isn't going to let me change my mind. In another minute, we're close enough to see that the group includes three couples, maybe in their 30s or 40s. Adults, but not as old as us, just having a nice evening walk back up the beach, probably returning to their cottage from dinner in town. By now, I'm sure they can see that on my own nice walk home with my sweetie, I am stark naked. And yes, a few seconds later, I hear one of the women ask "Hey, I think that guy's naked"? There's some chitter chatter amongst them all, which continues until we are just a few seconds from passing one another.

"What happened, did you lose a bet?" A woman calls out. "Choose a dare over a truth?"

I'm flustered and don't know quite how to respond, but Kaci laughs, and just as we're directly beside them, she slows our pace and in a very cheerful voice sings out "Something like that! Isn't he handsome this way? You don't mind, do you?"

"He sure is, and we don't mind a bit", comes a voice back from the group. "Hope you have a wonderful evening!" That comment brings more laughter to both groups, and then we pass each other, they continuing up the beach in their direction, and we in ours. Kaci looks back over her shoulder, and in a satisfied voice says "I think they enjoyed that. They're all walking backwards now, watching your bare butt walk away. You probably made their night!"

The muscles throughout my body, which had unconsciously tensed up over the last minute or so, relax as we keep on walking. "Well, I hope so. I have to admit, it made mine as well. That was incredibly fun. Thank you for challenging me do it."

"Oh, you're welcome, but for you the night is still young. You still have a skinny dip with me and a beachside blow job coming, you know." A short while later we arrive back to our own beach, and with a quick check to make sure no one else is around, Kaci drops the bag that holds my clothes, grabs the hem of her t-shirt, pulls it over her head, strips off her bra, and then sheds her shorts and panties. I get a brief glimpse and can see that she'd been wearing a thong, something she rarely does. She must have been feeling sexy as she planned this evening walk. "Last one in's a rotten egg" Kaci yells out, and she splashes into the lake. Usually, she's one to move slowly into whatever water she's going to swim in, be it the lake, our pool, or the ocean - and take her time before ducking her head under. This time, however, she just charges out, splashing and laughing, her nakedness shining brightly in the moonlight, and dives under as soon as it gets deep enough. I guess she's forgetting that sound carries here really well, especially at night. With nothing to strip off I'm right behind her, and I manage to come to the surface with my arms reaching around her body. I lean in for a kiss.

"Oh, we can play around a little out here, but the main course is up on the dune deck!" Nonetheless, she cooperates with my desire to hold her, and as we frolic around in the lake, she lets my hands roam all over her wet body, caressing her delightful breasts, squeezing those delicious ass cheeks, and she even reaches down herself for a quick cock-squeeze, before we agree that the water isn't really THAT warm and perhaps it's time to get out, so we head back towards the beach. God, she's beautiful when she's naked, especially in moonlight! When we reached the small pile of stuff on the sand, she reaches into the bag, pulles out my t-shirt, and starts drying herself off with it. "Here, you can use this to dry off after me" she offers.

"But then it will be pretty wet for me to put on."

"Oh you're not putting it on. You are staying naked for your blow job. Just let me finish getting dressed, then we can head up and get started."

Well, after what the evening had already brought, this doesn't seem like something to try and push back on, and trying won't get me anywhere anyway. "Whatever you say, my love", I respond, then take the t-shirt, do a quick dry-off, hand it back to her, and head towards the path that leads up over the dune. She stuffs my shirt back into the bag and follows, along the path and up the first set of steps.

"Hah" she laughs. I know you like walking behind me sometimes, now I see why. Nice butt you've got there, sweetie."

When we get to the deck, she wastes no time. "Stand right here, facing out towards the water" she orders, pointing to a spot a few feet back from the front edge of the deck. Now spread your legs really wide ..... yes, like that. Now, put your hands up behind your head, with your elbows pointing out to the side.

I assume the position as directed. She clearly wants me to be almost as helpless as I would be if I was spreadeagled and tied down on our bed. The difference here, of course, is that I'm standing maybe fifty yards above the water's edge, my body brightly lit by the moon, illuminating it for anyone else who might perchance be walking by. From behind, should anyone be looking out from the two or three cottages that could see this deck, I'll be a dark figure standing in silhouette, with my unlit backside sharply contrasted against the white moonlit sand just below the deck in front of me.

"Perfect" Kaci proclaims, sounding very satisfied with herself. She drops the clothes bag just in front of me for padding, settles onto her knees, and aligns her face directly in front of my cock, which despite only recently emerging from the cool water, is already standing tall, at full anticipation. "This looks tasty" she cooes, and putting one hand below my balls, and the other at the base of my shaft, she starts licking my cockhead. I try to look down to watch what she's doing, but she notices that I am bending over a little to do so, and promptly pulls off and exclaims, "No! You have to stand tall for this. No moving, no looking down, just gaze out at the moon and the stars over the water and enjoy. You can tell me if anyone walks by."

This is definitely a new Kaci! She turns back to my mid-section, pulls my cock deeply into her mouth, and begins giving it all her attention. Her tongue wraps itself around the sensitive head end of my cock and twizzles around, her teeth scrape -- gently -- up and down the shaft, and her hands continue to caress and massage the base of my cock and around my balls. At one point, that hand even inches further back and starts to explore the entry to my anus -- she never does that! I guess having it available in the fresh air, instead of hidden against the bed sheets and the mattress, is enabling some inspired new exploring.

We both know this isn't going to take long. After perhaps just three or four minutes, my balls begin to tense up, and she slowly pulls off. "Gotta let this rest a moment", she murmurs, while her fingers somewhat absently-mindedly caress around various sensitive spots. My cock desperately wants her to latch back on and bring me to orgasm, while my head -- the one on my shoulders - is enjoying the idea of making this last. But as Kaci shifts her knees around on the clothes bag over the hard boards of the deck, I realize that this probably isn't the most comfortable position for her to maintain -- way less so than crouching over me in bed -- so my head silently tells my cock not to worry, that it probably won't be much longer.

"Okay, you can look down at me for a moment", Kaci says quietly, and I find her looking up at me, smiling. Then I feel her hands begin to slide around my hips, landing softly on my ass cheeks, one on each side, which they briefly caress before grabbing hold -- firmly and hard. "Do you remember your safe phrase?" she asks. "I hope so, because when I take you back into my mouth, I'm not letting go until you cum. In fact, I'm not letting go until way after you cum. You know what that means, don't you?"

I do. It means that my cock is soon to be aflame with intense sensation. Kaci, like many women even into their 60s, is still able to enjoy multiple orgasms -- sometimes many multiple orgasms - in a single session of sex. I love doing that to her, and she loves it when it happens. But I'm not that way, I'm generally one and done, so I've shared with Kaci that especially when she's using her mouth on me, I would like her for to try and extend the pleasure. The trouble is that after I cum it gets so intense that I can't really take it, so after maybe just a couple seconds, I'm usually pushing her head away from my groin. Last fall, as an anniversary present, Kaci tied me down the bed and, after some very extended preliminaries, informed me that since I was tied down and wouldn't be able to push her off, she was going to make my wish come true. The only way I could make it stop would be to call out "Please Honey, That's Enough". That would be my safe phrase. Apparently, she was going to try it again, with me standing up this time.

Pedrotica
Pedrotica
27 Followers
12