Walking the Beach at Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see from your expression that you do. That's good. The difference this time is that you're not tied down, so you are going to have to exercise some self-control to keep your hands in place. Oh, wait, maybe not!" she exclaims, and she gets up off the clothes bag, pokes around inside, and pulls out her bra, which I had already noticed with some pleasure she hadn't put back on after the swim. "I can use this!" Kaci stands up and walks around behind me, then starts wrapping her bra around my wrists, effectively tying them together. But, then, testing out her binding job, she realizes that I can still get my bound hands up over my head and down to where they could push her away. So, she undoes the bra, and says "Put your hands behind your back." Once again she wraps her bra in several loops around my wrists, using the little hooks and eyes to secure it, pretty tightly. I test it a bit and my arms are immobilized. "There! That should do the trick. I'm sorry honey, I would have liked to trust that you could control your hands all by yourself, but I just don't think you can do it."

And with that, she settles back down with her mouth poised in front of my cock, places her hands back on each of my ass cheeks, and grabs hold, hard, in all three places. She's never been able to get me all the way in, but she's trying for as much as she can, and her tongue is twizzling around with abandon. Meanwhile, her grip on my butt limits any movement of my torso. Literally within seconds, I can feel the pressure in my cock starting to build again. Oh, My God! She is really good at this!!! She backs her mouth off a bit, then starts bobbing back and forth as fast as she can while still keeping a firm grip on me from behind. OH, MY GOD!!!

With all the sensations building in my cock, I haven't been paying much attention to our surroundings, but suddenly, I notice a couple standing arm in arm down at the water's edge, literally just where the reflection from the moon in the water strikes dies into the sand. I can't really tell much about them, other than it's a guy and a woman, but they have obviously noticed us up here in the deck and stopped to watch.

"Oh shit, Honey, we have an audience down on the beach!" I exclaim, trying to keep my voice low but still make sure Kaci hears me. She slowly pulls off my cock.

"We do? Oh, that's nice. I hope they enjoy the show." Then she pulls me right back in again.

I can't believe Kaci is being this nonchalant about the fact that these people are just watching her give me a blow job. It's true they are quite some ways away so they can't see any detail -- other than that I am standing naked in the moonlight, and a fully dressed woman is clearly kneeling at my groin moving her head back and forth -- but still! Her very active attention to my cock quickly distracts me from any more conversation on that topic, however, as I feel the pressure again start to build. So far I'd been enjoying her ministrations and my reactions in silence, conscious of the fact that I was outdoors, and someone might be around, and now I'm very aware that there really are a couple of people who will likely hear me if I cry out, but as my cock began to pulse into Kaci's mouth, I can't stay quiet any longer. "OH FUCK!" I exclaim, loudly. OH, OHH, OOOHHHHH!!! Involuntarily, I try and pull my arms apart so I can hold her head, but that proves impossible; all I can do is stand there and writhe as my incredibly sensitized cock spurts into her. I can actually feel her hum in satisfaction as she swallows my cum. And true to her word, after my core orgasm has run its course, she keeps right on at it, using her hands on my ass to press my cock as deeply into her mouth as she can. The intensity is ... Oh God, it's excruciating! My cock feels aflame with vibrant stimulation! She hasn't done this in awhile -- really since that experience last fall -- and I've forgotten how extremely concentrated and painfully exquisite the sensations are! I try to pull away, but she isn't having any of that. My knees start buckling, my torso involuntarily trying to twist away, but her grip on my ass is firm and unrelenting. "OHHHHHWWWW," I can't help yelling out. Finally, when I can take no more, I succumb and call it out. "Please Honey, That's Enough!"

And then she withdraws, slowly, smoothly, simultaneously releasing the pressure on my ass cheeks, until only my cock head was still in her mouth. She gives it one brief suck, pulls off, then circles back with a soft and loving kiss on its very tip. "Was that good? Did you enjoy it? And did our audience like it?"

"Oh, I can't even answer. Shit, yes, it was incredibly good. And I wasn't really paying attention to our audience." I refocus my eyes and look down towards the beach, where I see the guy pull his one arm off his partner's shoulder, stretch both arms out and offer several symbolic claps of, I guess, appreciation. "Yes, I think they liked it. They are applauding."

Kaci gives my cock one more quick lick with her tongue, waves her arm in acknowledgement towards the couple on the beach behind her, fondles my balls one final time, then gets up from her kneeling position and goes around back to undo her bra and release my hands, which of course means my cock is now fully on display for the couple on the beach. I watch them kiss briefly, then set off down the beach arm in arm to finish their own walk. I quickly spread my arms out to the side to extend and stretch my muscles. Shit, I haven't felt this drained in a long time. I settle down on the bench for a moment to give my legs a rest.

Kaci sits next to me, putting her arm around my shoulders. "Well, I enjoyed it too. But you know what? I haven't cum yet, and I would really like to, so when we get up to the cottage and into bed, I want to ride your cock, hard, until I get mine. I just hope you can get it up enough for that to happen.

"Wow. I don't know if I can do that, but if you give me a little time, I'll try. Let me have my clothes so I can get dressed before we go up."

"No, that's not gonna happen. You are staying naked, I like you this way."

I look up to cottage, and can see there will still some lights on. "But ... but ... I think people are still awake up there."

"Don't worry, I'll let you sneak in the back door, and hopefully you can scramble up the stairs to our bedroom without anyone seeing you. And if someone does? Well, they're all family. I guess it will just be what it will be."

Once again, this is something I hadn't ever expected she would make me do. No one in my family really knows about the frisky, assertive fun I love for my wife to inflict on me. Years ago my brother dropped by unexpectedly once and caught me naked in a chair by the pool, but I promptly reached for my towel and nonchalantly covered up. I don't think this is a group that goes in much for mixed-company skinny-dipping. But, clearly there's no way around it, and I'm still secretly pleased that Kaci is being so fun and assertive.

"You can wear your sandals. Put them on, and then let's head up." And with that, we start up the long set of steps. They are dimly lit, and I briefly give thought to the risk that a neighbor might still be going out late, but that isn't likely. And it doesn't happen. We make it up to the cottage, head around to the back door, and I quietly start to sorta sneak in, unsure of what I will find. The coast is clear in the kitchen. I peer around the door to the dining room, and that looks clear too, so I head through. A second later, however, my sister comes through the door on the other side of the room, leading from the front porch. I start to scramble towards the stairs when she asks "Have a nice walk? Oh .... You're ... um ..."

Nothing to do but stop and respond, so I turn towards her and admit "Well, it's such a gorgeous night, I just couldn't resist taking one last swim in the lake."

"And since there was no one around, he made the most of it and skinny dipped", Kaci adds. "Of course, we didn't have a towel he could use to dry off, so when he came out, I couldn't resist having a little fun with him." "I just gathered up his clothes, then dared him to walk back up to the cottage naked. I didn't really think he would do it, so I told him if he did, I would reward him later. As you can see ....."

Oh, Kaci, that's TMI for me" my sister laughingly responds. "But ..... you go, girl. Hope you enjoy rewarding him!"

"Oh, I will! We'll try and stay quiet", Kaci says with a wicked smile, as we turn towards the stairs and hightail it up and into the bedroom lest someone else emerge from another room and surprise me again.

Once we're safely behind a closed door, I shake my head and admit, "Well, as you said -- she's family. No harm I guess ... now they'll know we're not too old to still have sexy fun with each other."

"Yep. But I didn't exactly tell the truth -- your reward already happened down on the deck, and I'm the one about to be rewarded here. Lie down on that bed. I have to harden up that saddle horn of yours before I climb on and ride you into my own sunset!" She's removing her clothes as she says this -- it doesn't take long as she hadn't bothered putting any of her underwear back on -- and then pushes me down onto my back on the bed. My cock, which only a few minutes ago had experienced some very rigorous exercise and should have been exhausted, apparently seems to like the idea of what's coming, as it has already started to thicken up. Kaci kneels next to me, takes my cock back into her mouth, and goes to work trying to get me firm enough for her to ride. Helped along by the view of her exquisite breasts hanging over my face, it doesn't take long. When I'm pointing at the ceiling, she swings a leg over and straddles my legs.

"Okay, now put your hands up above your head, and pretend they are tied together again. I know you love playing with my breasts while I ride you this way, and though I do like that feeling, I think right now I want the focus to be totally on my pussy and my clit. And on me, not on anything you might happen to want. So, you're not allowed to touch me. If you break the rule, I'll find some way to punish you .... perhaps a spanking after we get home tomorrow. For tonight, you can watch my tits bounce around all you want, but I get to do all the riding, all the touching, and all the rest of the cumming."

And with that, Kaci lifts herself up, positions herself right over my cock, sets the tip between her pussy lips, and sinks down onto me. I penetrate easily, as she's already really, really wet. Clearly, she has been looking forward to this. Then she shifts her legs around a bit, getting comfortable. "Ooohhhh, that already feels good", she murmurs breathily. It felt good to me, too, and I can feel myself growing still harder. She rocks up and down a couple times, making sure her lubricating gel was well distributed. "Okay, let's go", she exclaims, and she leans over my chest -- bringing her breasts exquisitely close to my eager eyes, I just love that view -- and starts rocking up and down, back and forth, in and out, first slowly, but after just a few moments increasing in speed until she's rocking about as vigorously as she can. "Oh, Yes, That's It", she whispers. I really have to struggle to keep my hands raised as instructed -- she is sooooo tempting to touch! Suddenly, she moves her left hand onto my chest, squarely between my two nipples, positioned to be able to support her weight as she leans over me, while her right hand slips in between the two of us, finds her clit, and her middle finger starts whipping back and forth, around and around. I can feel every movement as her knuckle is pressed into my groin. "Oh Yes, Yes, YES! GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!" Knowing that the walls in this cottage are very thin, Kaci was doing her best to whisper all this, but it wasn't really working. If my sister was in earshot, and she has the next bedroom over, she surely knows what is going on. Kaci keeps on bouncing, bouncing, bouncing back and forth on my cock until suddenly, with an "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" her torso starts shaking with orgasmic pleasure. She keeps on going, twirling her finger around her clit and moving herself back and forth and around and around on my cock, until finally, with a very satisfied "Ooohhhhhh MY GOD!" she lets herself fall forward onto my body.

There is silence in the room. "Am I allowed to touch you now" I ask, as, anticipating an affirmative answer, I began to move my arms down around her back to give her a warm hug. "Yes, please do" she answered with a mixture of exhaustion and content. "Please do hug me. Oh, my oh my, that felt so good. I love riding your cock."

Kaci moves around so that she is nestled next to me, right under my arm, her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, honey, for letting me ride you. I hope everything I did to you tonight was okay? Did you have fun walking naked on the beach, being seen naked by that group of people, and having your cock tormented while you stood naked in the moonlight with an audience watching?"

"It was all amazing," I responded. "You are a fantastic wife, and I love you intensely. I can't wait to come back here next year, and find out whether you've got anything up your sleeve to top this.

"Oh, I don't think you're going to have to wait that long ....."

12