Walking the Dog - New Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What other kind of help are you offering?"

I stood up and wrapped one hand around my cock, stroking it to spread around the precum that was gathered at the crown.

"Well," I began, "it seems like you were taking good care of yourself when I came in, but I was wondering if you wanted something else to play with."

She smiled and half-closed her eyes as she reached her hands toward me. One wrapped around my butt, and the other nudged mine out of the way to grasp the base of my cock.

"Absolutely!" she said hungrily. Then she leaned forward and took just the tip in her mouth, sucking voraciously and swirling her tongue around and around the head. Her thumb, meanwhile, traced a slippery line up and down the underside. I gasped at the heat and suction and sensation she was creating and entwined my fingers in her hair once more.

"Oh, God Meg-that feels fucking incredible!" I moaned.

She hummed happily at her task. Unconsciously, my hips began to move back and forth and she caught my rhythm, sliding her fist up and down and bobbing her head slightly. At the bottom of each stroke, I felt her tongue dart out and lash the underside of my shaft, and at the top, she paused to suck as hard as she could, her cheeks hollowed with the effort, before starting back down again. Soon I was thrusting into her actively, and she took it like a champ. Her hand flattened out on me, her thumb stroking my balls as she smoothly engulfed my thick seven inch cock over and over.

It was my turn to shudder with pleasure, and I let go of her hair with one hand to brace myself on the wall behind her-fortunately, there was a grab bar place strategically there to help me. Meg's free hand was busy as well. She had been grasping my ass and pulling me in, but once her rhythm was established, it moved away without me noticing. What I did notice was that she brought her hand back to my ass covered in slippery gel. I looked down and saw a bottle of body wash beside her on the bench, and figured she hand collected some of that to tease me with. Her fingers reached further back and she spread the cold, slippery lather between my cheeks, running her middle finger vertically and letting it bump along from my ass to the base of my scrotum. I groaned the first time she did that, and she paused in her sucking to look up at me.

"Do you mind if I play with all my toys at once?" she asked.

"Not a bit-what's mine is yours!" I answered blissfully.

She grinned and swallowed me deep again. This time, however, she resumed stroking my perineum from between my legs. After a few repetitions, she let her finger pause at my anus and circle around, applying more and more pressure until it slipped inside. I arched my hips forward in surprise and I felt her chuckle even though her mouth was full of cock.

I paused in my thrusting to get used to this new feeling. Meg took the opportunity to slide her middle finger in further, spreading the lubricating lather deeper inside me. She kept steadily sucking my cock, but began to curl her finger and caress my prostate. As soon as she did that, my cock throbbed mightily and swelled beyond anything I had ever experienced. I was in heaven, and I knew I was about to explode. Precum streamed from me with every nudge of my gland, and she made it disappear like a trouper.

"Meg!" I said urgently, "I'm gonna cum!"

When she heard that news, she retreated until she was just sucking on the tip again. Her hand went back to milking my cock and she continued her merciless assault on my prostate. Within seconds, my balls contracted and I began to cum. Spurt after spurt of cum leapt from my cock-by far the largest load of my life-and she sucked and swallowed quickly to keep up. When the throbbing began to slow, she pushed hard against my inner walls and one final glorious dose traveled the length of my cock and filled her mouth. Then she slid her finger down and out of my ass, returning her hand to my upper thigh while she licked and sucked me all over, cleaning every trace of my fluids she could find.

Finally, when my cock could take no more, she released it from her lips and swallowed one last time. Looking up at me, she grinned happily and said, "I like my new toy!"

12