All Comments on 'Walking the Dogs Ch. 03'

by DiamondGirlxx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful story

i am looking forward to more stories from you. keep up the good work.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Have loved these chapters, and it truly is a lovely story filled with love and tenderness!

As for the previous comment, Jess can be short for Jessica, so give the girl a break. Its her story, so she can name her characters how she wants!

Hope there are more stories in the making!

:)

MDA

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!!!!

A great first 3 chapters. More will be appreciated with the same two pals and their friendly dogs. Hot, hotter, and hotest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

I love this story sooo much! You are a great writer and really know how to make this story and the characters cum alive - pun intended...sorry. ;) I also agree with the comment that Jess is perfectly fine as being short for Jessica. The friends and people that I know that are named Jessica either go by Jess or Jessie for short...nothing wrong with that at all! Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please don't end it

I loved this story, and waited impatiently for the third chapter. Please don't end it here, I want to hear more about the lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
'bout time

Part three was published about a year ago. I believe it is about time for a review of this lovely relationship as it matures and ripens.

1montoya1montoyaover 12 years ago
One of the best

This is definitely one of the very best stories on here. Tasteful, believeable, sensual and erotic all at the same time. I absolutely loved the build up and the pace was perfect Thank you and please write some more . . .

VennicVennicover 10 years ago
Loved it

Sweet, very romantic and a fantastic slow build up over the three chapters. Made me smile and sigh all the way through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why did you stop?

DiamondGirl, not only is this a lovely, warm-hearted, thoroughly enjoyable story but you can write well (and I can't say that about every writer on this site). So why the hell have you stopped (or stopped on here at least)? You have talent---please use it. I'm sure that many of your readers would enjoy more stories about Jess and Hannah, or if not about them, about new characters. Think about it.

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago

That was a great story! I'm so glad they got together and I hope the relationship continues. That would be great if there was another chapter so we can see how its going between them and their dogs. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

sorry, this did not do this for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved every chapter I hope there will be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous