All Comments on 'Walking Wet Dream'

by hopelessdreamer

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now14 days ago

Well told. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Please continue with the story of Jesse and Gage’s marriage and the birth of their child. And maybe Marty can have w relationship with one of the marines and he be her Mr. Right

pummel187pummel187about 1 month ago

Wonderful, just wonderful 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gage is an asshole. You're romanticizing cruel and abusive behaviour, that makes you an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1st Marines never call themselves "solders". 2nd it is Oorah. 3rd Marines do not call them BDU's they are cammies. And 4th specialist is not a rank in the USMC. Good story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m sure that you have been told that Marines are Marines and soldiers are Army. Super story with of ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

-I'm retired Army and have worked with many Marines on both Army and Marine bases. I even dated one for a while, but "mixed marriages" don't work.

-Your story is great; the technical errors are easily overlooked.

-One thing though: I've NEVER heard a Marine refer to fellow Marines as "soldiers". They are always Marines.

-Semper Fi!!

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

Not perfect, but well done. Marines speak a different language and take offense to non-marines if they don't speak it. Five stars "just because."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was really uncertain what I was getting into with the title and the first page. It was well written and I am glad that the story pulled me in and I couldn't stop before finishing it. 5 stars, and now starting on your other story. Keep it up you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Marines!! Not soldiers, Marines!!

Sea going bell hops, jarheads, leathernecks, devil dogs, but MARINES.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Great story but

For me this story is far from being finished there’s sooo much more you can add. My main question is did Marty end up getting her gash filled up by a Marine too? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 months ago

I really enjoyed your story but I only gave you 3 stars. Why? You may ask, because I was a Marine a long time ago and like all other Marines I still consider myself a Marine. One thing we do not have in the Corps is BDU's what we wear are Utilities. We also never call ourselves or the guys in the barracks soldiers. You only address a Marine as soldier if you are looking for a fight. And Sergeant Mawbry was a 31 year old Sergeant? What the hell did he do? I made Sergeant (E-5) when I was 21 years old, so Mawbry really fucked up somewhere. At 31 years old Mawbry should have been at least a Gunnery Sergeant. And the way you describe life in the barracks was different. Of course, back in my day our barracks were open squad bays not the motel rooms the Marines have these days. Oh well times change I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marines are marines. Soldiers are Army.

Aussie1951Aussie195112 months ago
Not bad I suppose

But I too am wandering who the hell Carrie was and what is her roll in this incomplete story…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

**Positive comment** I think it was really great story. It was appropriately romantic, slow burn with lots of cute character building moments. as another “almost” it was just perfect for me. These other people are over the top on the critiques and need to chill out. Don’t pay attention to them:) I like your story style on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must be elderly as you are way to soft on erotica, and backwoodsy on how the folks don't communicate their feelings and leave alot unsaid and plain lack of communication, with expectations that everyone including your audience is just supposed to know. very ambiguous is an understatement.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the fuck didn't Jesse ask him about Carrie? He kissed Carrie on the cheek, she told him to not be a stranger, all happened in front of Jesse yet why didn't Jesse ask him about Carrie? He spent the entire evening with Carrie in the patio chatting contently!!!

FUCKING PATHETIC REALLY!!

HE ONLY GOT INTERESTED IN JESSE AFTER HE GOT SCARRED....AH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SO WHO THE FUCK WAS CARRIE????

AFTER FUCKING JESSE, GAGE IGNORED HER THE WHOLE WEEK AND AT THE DINNER PARTY HE WAS GLUED TO CARRIE IN THE PATIO THE WHOLE EVENING!!

SO WHO THE FUCK WAS CARRIE?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a hopeless, male romantic, I loved the story, full stop!

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The basic storyline is good, but there are a few things that are not. Now, even I do know that plenty of things about those soldiers doesn't add up - no matter what country you are speaking of. There are people willing to tell you more about it, take their offer and do your background research for your next story. It will be worth it.

Then there are plenty of places that need elaborating to make a smooth story. You are not telling this to someone who knows the people and places already, but to complete strangers and the characters aren't even real, so a lot more describing please!

Oh and the sex scenes would certainly pass somewhere else, but I believe all us here at Literotica would appreciate a more thorough description... *wink wink

Also many sentences are far too long, needing a full stop instead of a comma in the middle. It feels like you are scrambling ahead breathless before stopping for air. Maybe even add chapter breaks (even if it just a row of stars) in some places to indicate that you are skipping into another place and time

Oh, and I too wish there will be a sequel about Marty! Or several, if she doesn't find love straight away. Mark seems to be interested...

not_thereal_menot_thereal_meabout 2 years ago

This was really good but I wish Gage communicated his feelings to Jesse more. He didn't apologize after telling Marty he wasn't sure about dating Jesse, he never said I love you, and seemed like he would only marry her after she got pregnant. I wanted to like him but he didnt fully convince me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but please learn the differences between soldiers and Marines. I'm a retired soldier and proud of it but I've worked with and for Marines and have the utmost respect for them... but we ARE different!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel where Marty finds love and I agree that we need an oreo pie recipe! 5*

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Nice story. A 5 star story.

Would be really great if the recipe for oreo pie is shared and given marty a happy ending. Still a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t keep talking about Oreo Pie without giving the recipe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please.

There's enough here to have at least a bunch more chapters.

214edgaR214edgaRover 2 years ago

OMG You're way w/ dialogue rocks! Love all the brilliant & flirty banter too.

You're a very engaging and adept (and we'll edited) writer! Love to see you get paid for your creative efforts and ride up to being an author!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Yes my name says a lot and I liked the story, but.... there are NO specialist in the corps. That is the army. Devildogs, jarheads or marine, but no specialist. If you ever want to continue your story, I can explain to you what a marine wedding ceremony looks like.

ShhnickyShhnickyover 2 years ago

bloody champeeeon.

cheers,

ex-soldier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it loved it loved it! Thank you!

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

Great story!! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quality story, that changed pace and direction well, definitely think there’s a story for Marty & the Sergeant in there still to be drawn out. 5⭐️!

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

Although relevant, I feel the title is misleading. This is such a sweet, rather wholesome story, masterfully written, and personally very nostalgic.

Thank you, it was wonderful, typos and all.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 3 years ago

Masterfully written. A few points of feedback:

1. Quotation marks were missing on a number of occasions.

2. Several words with nonstandard forms were wrong. For example, the correct plural of "loaf" is "loaves."

3. In my personal experience, Marines never refer to themselves as 'soldiers,' and some get snippy if you call them that.

DOC226DOC226about 3 years ago

Well written love story; you should write a sequel. Maybe in the next chapter you can have Marty and Sgt. Mawbry become an item. Then Gage's Top Kick would become his cousin-in-law.

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

A real 5 star story.

Not only a beautiful romance but well written.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 3 years ago

Beautiful story very well written. I'm looking forward to more of your stories including a possible follow-up to Marty. Thank you for sharing. you are a very talented writer!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved this story, but please fact check:

Army - Soldiers

Marines - Marines

Gah!!!!!!

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Epic

A fantastic story. Great loveable characters. Really enjoyed it. 5 plus fav

LiadenLiadenalmost 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

I love this story but I feel it needed more... what happened to Marty? Why introduce Sergeant Mawbry? What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful.

You are a talented author. Thank you for sharing your skill.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 5 years ago
Hoorah

You have a gift of setting the tone of the story you are telling in terms others can relate to. This is the first story of yours I've read and look forward to reading more, especially if you did a sequel with Marty finding a keeper as well.

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years ago
another lovely story

Beautiful story. Your talent for story telling is incredible. My stories aren't half as good and I still found an editor. You should to; a beautiful story, like Jesse, should be properly decked out when on a date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just wanted to say...

Oh my god I can't! I just can't! I read this for the nth time and I still get feels all over! The character development and the flow of the story is just fantastic! Though some have a few grammatical and punctuation errors, the whole story is on point.

I would love to read more of this. Prolly about Sgt. Mawbry and Marty. I sense epic chemistry between the two characters that its hard not to see them ending up together.

Kudos to the writer! I love your work. Probably one of the best I read on this site. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pro & con

I loved the story and the characters. But you badly need a good proof reader. You have no sense of proper punctuation and/or grammar. Somehow, you got better toward the end, but in the 3rd section: No Marine refers to himself or his comrades as a "soldier". They are always and will always be "Marines", even when they are released from the Corps into civilian life. Take it from an old and former soldier - I know of what I speak.You did it again in Section 4.

Keep up the good story telling. I want to read more of your product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thankyou for that

I really enjoyed the story, full stop.

Like another one of the reader I was curious about the introduction of Carrie. I also could not understand why the "dark family secret" that existed between Marty and Gage wasn't explained, maybe I missed something there.

Anyway a really good story and for me the grammatical errors didn't detract from it, I also like the fact the sex scenes were not laboured repetitively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation

This IS such a great story, why don't you continue it, marriage and after, including teaching the big dumb Marine what romance is. You can also start a romance between Marty and Mawbry.

Semper fi

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best stories ever I've read on this site. Hope you don't wait a few yrs to write another as you did between your first and this one. A couple of minor quibbles - first, as an Annapolis Man, Class of '71 & Navy Retiree with the utmost respect for the Corps, Marines are not soldiers. Soldiers are Army. Marines, male & female, remain Marines for life, Semper Fi & 'oorah!! Also, "dessert" not "desert", a common error in spelling for an end of meal treat, whereas "desert" is a typically sandy area with sparse flora & fauna in an arid climate. Minor stuff that detract little from a magnificent story. Mega kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is the love?

I liked the story but the only thing I wish is that Gage showed a bit more emotion at the end. Even though it was implied that he loved her, whenever she said it to him he never said back it to her. & when he gets the idea that he wants to come home to her everyday he just does an impromptu proposal? He didn't even think it out. No ring, no "let's move in together", just marriage right off the bat. Not feeling it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one slight issue

The "scene" with the despondent marine who has burns but is refusing to rehab...

That couldn't happen. Being owned by the US Navy, all equipment is to be kept in good working order as it is owned by the people of the United States. The individual soldier if not mustered out due to injuries is "ordered" to rehab the machine he was prior to the "incident". I don't know of many "units" who don't pull together to get a job done, so the loneliness that is described seems a bit odd if not purposefully misrepresented in order to promote the author's wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is the best story I've read

Really well written to make a guy tear up and CRY!!!

The love story was Great. But being ex military myself I know how a home cooked meal really does a mans moral soar !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

I cried in bars, bed, restaurants.Then came home to finish it and realised I was already on the last paragraph. Well written x

SirReal55SirReal55over 7 years ago

Only one word for this story....

OORAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dear Hopeless, A throughly lovely story. One of the best I have ever read on Lit. Semper Fi! Thank you. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story was absolutely amazing. It's one of best I've ever found in this website. I'm a bit sad it's over but also happy I happened to stumble upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Just superb story telling.

Would love a follow up about marty getting a guy, the sgt maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Can you hook up Marty with the Sergeant pls?

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
loved it

I had a great time reading this.5 stars .Thanks for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I absolutely loved this!

Really good story and ending!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
insecureties abound

first she is just a plain Jane and not good looking enough for a wet dream

and he thinks he is too good looking for just anyone, and believes it

she had a bad relationship and was damaged emotionally

then he was in the fire

and he develops issues of his own

so now it's ok for him to like her?

bah humbug.

just let two people fall in love with each other regardless of how they look on the outside. If their relationship is based on physical appearances it will be short lived at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This story was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I fell in love with Jesse and Gage. He'll I even fell in love with Josh. Maybe you could write one focusing on marty with a side of Jesse and Gage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My heart

Will explode. There's nothing like getting attached to characters and see the process of their falling in love. I literally cried when I read the aftermath of their first kiss, I loved this so much, 5 stars without a doubt. Great writing, Will happily read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great romantic touch

Dear Hopelessdreamer,

It's good to dream, so don't stop. And while you're at it, write them down to share with hopeless dreamers like all of us. Well done! I loved the way Jesse found a family at long last. No one should be an orphan, no one. Rare women, indeed.

Great story,

Christopher from CA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

I loved how they got to know eachother before they went for it. I loved how heartwarming this story is. And how is showed them falling in love. Great story!

mnstk76mnstk76over 8 years ago
Perfect!!

This was one of the best stories I have read!! Look forward to more from you!

THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it!!

I am in shock of how amazing it was. Please make a second part!! ❤❤❤

TessRhymesWithMmmYesTessRhymesWithMmmYesover 8 years ago
loved it

What a wonderful story. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Specialist? It's a wonder they didn't have to use the Latrine. Try a bit harder...Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Third time reading this story and it won't be my last. Love the drama in it hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A tale of two stories

A lot of really great character development. And then an abrupt "no panties" event. Just seemed too abrupt a transition. And out of character. One kiss and ...

Also Gage as an attractive attentive potential mate was less a developed character than the two girls. His off again on again attention to her was off putting.

For that, I really enjoyed the story. Thank you.

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 8 years ago
love it

I have read this story so many times. Love it please hurry with the next part

BB_BluntsBB_Bluntsover 8 years ago
Official

Yup it official. I loved the story, you should write more like this. It was amazing to say the least.💙💙

Sak77Sak77almost 9 years ago
Wait! WAIT!

We needs Marty to fall in love with and get hitched to the Sarge! Yar! Then deploy them overseas, and write some romance stories and some loving wives stories about how Marty and Jesse set a couple of cheating wives straight or just kick their asses in the absence of their Marine husbands who are overseas.

Senior819Senior819almost 9 years ago
sometimes I wonder.....

Do you people ever read the story? rlh100 wrote like he didn't. When Jesse discovered she was pregnant he was standing right there. She asked how he felt about babies. He hugged her. REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their relationship was already decided by then.

rlh100rlh100about 9 years ago
A nice romance

A good read that I enjoyed. The only think that did not seem real was Jesse telling the guys she was pregnant before she and Gage had figured out what they were going to do with the child and their relationship.

Please post more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Could use a bit of cleaning up but loved it otherwise .. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2??

I would love a second chapter to this including Marty finding her "happily ever after" possibly with Sgt. Mawbry?? Everyone else is too afraid of Gage to indulge her. You eluded to possible interest:

"Damn they sure knew how to cook and Gage was a lucky son of a bitch thought Mawbry."

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the story and would adore more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I grade the srtory not the comments dear annony

so I gave it a 5 to help piss you off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lmfao at comments

I seriously question the literacy skills of our society when I read so many stupid comments that show a person lacks the capacity to comprehend a story. Here's a little breakdown, who Carrie is doesn't matter, she was a mere tool used as a way of diverting attention. Spelling a name Jesse doesn't make it the name of a man, there are multitudes of names spelt the same weather female of male. Gage showed interest from the start of the story, finding her different, then there's the part where he she appears dressed for work. Read and you'll find loads of interest in Jesse from Gage. He doesn't say he loves her but acknowledges and wants her to love him thus giving the implication he has feelings for her. Read and comprehend the story, don't make the author write out everything, think and see what the author implies by actions taken or words spoken.

Author, Great story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Cute story but I've got to agree with the others, way too many plot holes, he never said "I love you", people got mixed up a bit, and because of punctuation and sentence structure some parts were hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too many plot holes. Who the fuck is Carrie, why didn't Jesse call him out on it, that's another thing, spelled that way is a guys name. Gage never told her he loved her, why? Gage never even showed he was even remotely interested til he was scarred. The 'guys' thought she was plain, nothing, til they all got scarred, WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love it

Soo sweet. I really love every part of the story. I was touched when she gave him a sponge bath. Though he never mentioned that he loves her, i still feel that he care and love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really enjoyed this :)

I really enjoyed this, it was really sweet. Only bit that kinda freaked me was when she got preggers....why no safe sex!!! But other than that I really loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really hope there is a part two only because there is so much left unanswered and a lot of room for drama. I hope Marty gets with the Sargent. I can only assume that's who you would pair her up with. Who is Carrie? What happened with that psycho Gage dated? Why can't he say "I love you" back? Is he really in love with Jesse? because as romantic as he seems, he treats her like she's convenient. However, I still love the story which is why I hope you continue it. The characters are so real to me. Jesse and I are so alike, it's crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

He doesn't get sexually interested in her till after his face is scarred. He never says I love not even when he proposes. Who the fuck is Carrie and why does Jesse (named spelled like she's a dude) act like a cock addicted moron never questioning or calling him out on any of this? Oh, and if she and his cuz are so tight how did she not know about Jesses' lack of a family? Good job! The story is too long, frustrating in its lack of plot details, and the title is distasteful for a "romance".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

the story is great, and really sweet. I'm sure there's more where that came from ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

sweet story overall but a lot of the punctuation errors got a bit much.

Also, the constant talk of women being catty, or slutty, or Jesse being "rare" and "not like other girls" was way over the top. It was like all except for jesse and marty were being demonised a bit. meanwhile those whorish marine guys were doing all the same stuff and barely being called out on it. Plus jesse saying "what if guys don't like that" and talking about what magazines say, but i guess that plays into her naivety; it just shouldn't be the driving factor of her behaviour.

i did like their friendships and the tension when he was carrying her, or she was bathing him. it was cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cute

Seriously don't read this when you're hungry/on a diet!

Other than that a good effort. I think though that a few punctuation and grammar issues need to be resolved. And the thing about marines being called "soldiers" too. They really take offense. I would have liked to see a bit more of the character development, as in what negative things and darker places they had to go to come to the end result. It was there but I feel it could have been explored more deeply. Also it would have been good if the sex was a tad bit more graphic. The reader is teased so often- indeed from the get-go with the title so just the carnality of a more explicit description would have added greatly.

Good job in other words.

thraxmorethraxmoreover 10 years ago
Tearjerker

A real tear-jerker. Why couldn't I have found someone like Jessi?

browneyes213browneyes213over 10 years ago
Love it!

I've tea this story countless times! Love it so much!!!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love your story. I hope we see some more.

ronnymueronnymueover 10 years ago
Very good.

I hope it's not hopeless to dream of some more stories from you? 5 stars from me and a big thank you.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
excellent

one of the very best. well developed characters. one thing. i am not a marine but i am very sure they do not like bbeing called soldiers. marines are marines. not soldiers. still loved the story. well written.

irishgirl1965irishgirl1965over 10 years ago
Loved It

I couldn't stop reading!!!! Looking forward to more of your writing.

PatchumzPatchumzover 10 years ago

The only sad part about this story is that it's lonely on your list. I desperately want more stories out of you, this was fantastic.

fishnets1fishnets1over 10 years ago
a little disappointed!

A little annoyed that Gage never told Jesse that he loved her, great build up but left a little sad. Hope you write a sequel

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous