Wallenda, On The Job with a DUI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six months of weekly orgies, I began to realize my vagina was too sore to continue. I needed a break. I felt mentally healed due to the rape therapy sessions and ready to pursue a useful, healthy life.

My friend Leslie Dunning was going home for two weeks to visit with her parents in Los Angeles. The Commune had good relations with this member's parents, so they encouraged Leslie's brief trips back home. Most cults face problems because they try isolating commune members from their families. Of course, we were told not to discuss the sex orgies that went on at the commune or what our agricultural produce was.

When I arrived in Los Angeles, I stayed with the Dunnings. When I was ready to leave, I told them I was going off to see my Dad, but that was a lame excuse. I wasn't even sure who the bugger was. Instead, I looked for a job and a new place to stay, hoping to start a new life.

I don't know if Los Angeles was the best place to search for normalcy, but it seemed an excellent place to get started. I seemed to be a hit with the male population, who would wave and shout to me on my morning jogs along the Sunset Strip in my short shorts and bouncing titty halter. Sometimes, I'd wear roller skates, which caused a few traffic accidents by lookie-loos.

Since I knew so much about marijuana, it was easy to get a job in a marijuana dispensary. I walked into a Green Cross store and asked Mitch, the frontman, if they were hiring. He sent me to the backroom to talk with Dominic. We hit it off right away. When I told him where I learned about weed, he said he knew about the farm and had bought pot from the Utah commune off the books.

"Is that place as wild as I've heard?" Dom asked.

"It's all you've heard and then some," I responded.

"Only in America," Dom said under his breath.

I started work on Monday morning at the dispensary. It was like a retail store with a big green cross on the front window. Some people thought we were a pharmacy. Long lines formed early, in the morning, but we were not the Red Cross. We were the Green Cross. Unlike the many social services the Red Cross practiced, we just sold pot and collected money. Even though the buds were in glass-closed containers, the place smelled pretty intense once you got inside.

My job was to sort the buds by size and subspecies. The Sativa buds are of one shape, and the Indica buds are another. Hybrid cannabis varies in size and color.. The Ruderalis hybrid thrives in harsh weather and was among the most popular choices. The tremendous hybrid diversification resulted from botanists, set loose in the fields and laboratories, practicing selective plant breeding.

As the months passed, I became a trusted member of the dispensary family. My boss and co-worker were now my best friends. At the end of the day, Dom, Mitch, and I would light up and relax once the iron security gates were locked. Since crime directed against dispensaries was rampant, security was imperative.

As is the case in most sexual activities, once you lower the barriers and become lax, sexual behavior moves quickly to completion. One compromising act leads to another. We were all stoned on Saturday night. I was sitting on Mitch's lap when he put his hand under my skirt. He pushed aside my thong strap and began fingering my pussy. It felt so good I let him continue. I got very horny. I leaned back on the sofa. Even though I was stoned, I could feel Mitch's fingers guiding his erect cock inside me. I was used to frequent sex on the commune, and it had been a while since I had any. Now, it looked like I was going to be treated to a threesome.

While Mitch was slowly fucking me, Dom, seeing what was going on, walked over, and pulled out his dick. As spacey as I was, I pulled his cock closer to my head and started to blow him, saying,

"What are friends for,"

Wasn't that Whitney's song, or was it? Before the threesome concluded, I was treated to the proverbial "big sperm gulp" from Dom and a very wet pussy from Mitch.

The week after that, what had begun as a one-night stand became a habit. We'd all get high, and group sex became integral to our toking. When Mitch would fall asleep, it seemed only fair to let Dom, who was wide awake playing with his cock, fuck me on the Lazy-Boy recliner. These little sex parties, as you might expect, continued, and the three of us bonded like peanut butter and jelly. I didn't mind having sex with my co-workers and enjoyed letting both of them fuck me. After all, why do girls have pussies? Use it or lose it, they say. Both guys were gentle and had normal-sized cocks, so letting them use me was painless. Why let a good erection go to waste?

Having sex together was a good thing. It didn't interfere with the job. We were all serious and business-like from nine to six, and never asked for favors. The only bonus was the guys would often buy me lunch. Of course, the after-work bong hits or joints were on the house, as was my pussy. It was just me and these two guys, kind of a worker's ménage à trios.

So there I was, stinking of cannabis. Weed tends to work its way into your clothes, your hair, and every pore of your skin. If you've been smoking the super intoxicating hybrid Sativa, it takes a few hours to come down. Once that time had passed, I felt sober enough to drive home. I skipped tidying myself in the office bathroom, I was tired and figured I'd wash up and shower at home. It was only a ten-minute drive on Los Feliz Boulevard. As soon as I left the shop, I was soon aware of my error. When the fresh air hit my crotch, I realized I'd leaked the guy's sperm all over my panties.

I got in my little car and took the Griffith Park route. I drove past the zoo entrance and out of the Park, past the mansions and gated streets where the wealthy enclaves with private guards were. I was passing the intersection of Vermont Avenue when a cop car with two rookies put on their siren and pulled me over.

I rolled down the window and said,

"Good evening, Officers. Did I do anything wrong?"

"No, Mam, we are doing preventive stops. After two o'clock, the bars are all closing, so we stop drivers to make sure they are sober."

"Well, sir, I haven't had a thing to drink. In fact, I don't drink."

"That may be, but there is a potent odor of pot in your car. Would you step out of your vehicle? Please."

Then the cops had me walk a line, put my finger on my nose, and a bunch of other stupid things.

When it was over, I said,

"OK, I said, I played your games. Now I want to go home."

"Not before we give you a ticket for driving under the influence of cannabis, " said the tall cop."

"We are going to have to take you down to the station. When the booking officer smells you, there is no doubt you will go to the lock-up."

Something told me I was in trouble, big time. How could I get out of this?

"Listen, officers, if I gave you each a blow job, could we call it even."

The two guys walked about ten feet away and consulted. Then they came back.

"OK, Miss, based on your suggestion, we will accept your explanation that you were smoking several hours ago but are now sober. Please follow me back to the squad car, where you can keep your part of the bargain."

Oh boy, I'd gotten out of the DYI! I just had to pay the piper.

The bigger cop was black. I was able to read the big guy's name tag, Officer Tower. He opened the rear door, rolled down the window, and seated me inside. The next thing I knew, he was standing outside the car. He unzipped his fly and stuck his big red cock through the window right into my headspace.

"You can start sucking now."

I made the bargain, and now it was sink or swim. I licked Tower's cock's head and started to get it into my mouth. But this wasn't to be. He was just checking to see if I'd blow him. As soon as I got a taste of his precum, Gerutz, the white cop, started whimpering something, and Officer Tower pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Both police got into the front seats and fired up the car. I was scared they were going to kill me.

"What's wrong? I said. I was sucking your dick, wasn't I?"

"It was just a test, Skunky. Lot's a time, a gal promises a cock suck and then reneges. That's why we test first and fuck second."

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"Oh, don't worry, Honey, we're going to the Police Garage around the corner. You got any good weed with ya, hon?"

I rummaged around in my bag and felt the plastic container with pre-rolled super joints from the store.

"Yes, sir, Sirs, I do."

"Well, hold on to them; we might have a smoke-off together before fooling around with you."

"What do you mean, fooling?"

"Well, you agreed to have sex with us. That ain't no big surprise."

"Oh yeah, sure. A blow job each."

"Well, we might want to take it a little further, and some of the guys at the garage sure merit a shot, if you can swallow all that?"

They both laughed like they were Heckle and Jeckle.

"But don't you worry, we got a bathroom there where you can clean up after, then we'll take you back to your car."

"Listen to me, Sirs. I'll do whatever you want. Please, just don't kill me."

"We ain't going to kill ya, Honey," Tower spoke up, "We just gonna sex you up a bit, skunk girl."

"Jesus Cristo," said Gerutz, "She's got the fucken squad car stinking like a dope house."

"OK, guys, whatever you want. I'm good at cock sucking. I promise I won't say a word afterward."

"Of course, you won't," said Tower, "cause we'll have you on camera when you are asking for sex."

"Yeah, sure, guys, no problem."

"And we ain't letting the memory card out of our hands because we'll be seen smoking and fucking. If the captain sees that, it's a good combo for a fast retirement."

I decided it was time to shut up. In two minutes, we were at the back of the cop compound. The car stopped in front of a high gate that slid open so we could park inside.

Moments later, we were at the Police Garage. The gate guy came over and looked through the squad car window,

"Who Dat in the back seat, Big Guy."

"Just another cop groupie,'' said Tower, and they all ginned.

"You can use the Swat BearCat; it's empty, and no one will see ya," said the gate cop.

The metal gate rolled sideways to let us drive through and then slammed shut with a loud clanging noise.

Tower parked the squad car behind a large black military vehicle.

"Come on, get yo ass out of there," said Gerutz. We all got out of the squad car, and Gerutz took me by the hand,

"Come on, Honey, that vehicle over there," he pointed at a large black tank-like truck, "that cost close to $300,000. It'll seat ten inside, and the armor will hold up to a high-powered hunting rifle bullet. Skunky, you can feel safe getting fucked inside there."

"The deal was a blow job, sir."

"Oh shut up, Skunky."

"Who's still around here?" Tower asked the gate cop who'd followed us inside.

"Oh, only a few guys who are bullshitting around the coffee machine."

"Well, if any of them want a piece of Honey Skunk here, tell them to come on out. We ain't gonna be all night with this."

Gerutz walked over to the enormous Swat truck and opened the back door that automatically switched on a bright light inside. I could see there were long bunk seats arranged along the right and left sides of the BearCat and a wide, flat floor area in the middle. I guessed it was for standing room. I could see there were cameras attached to the outside of the roof that could record everything and additional ones inside. Tower opened a storage box, took out many thick brown blankets, unfolded them, and spread them out on the floor.

I realized I was going to perform in that center aisle.

"This way, you won't hurt your knees, Skunky."

"I nodded my head. What the fuck had I gotten myself into? I walked ahead and stood on the doubled-up blankets."

"Don't be getting the blanket dirty, Skunky. Take off your fuck 'en shoes. and kneel down."

"You can take off your clothes too," said Tower.

Gerutz chimed in, "Get nude bitch, we ain't your boyfriends, so we ain't gonna undress ya, you gotta do it. yourself."

"Turn on the internal camera, " said Tower as his partner was fooling with a switch panel."

It was cold inside the swat vehicle, but I laid off my duds in a pile on the bunk seat up front. The two cops weren't getting naked. They undid their belts, let their trousers drop below their knees, and pulled down their tighty whities.

"Hey," said Tower, turning to me," don't forget the weed."

I went back into my bag at the bottom of my clothes pile and pulled out two joints and my flick lighter.

"This is powerful stuff, guys." I handed each guy a joint.

"Ain't you gonna join us, Skunky," said Gerutz.

"Sure, if that's OK."

"No, dumb ass, it's against the law," Tower laughed, "Of course, it's legal because what we are doing here is consensual. Isn't it?"

"Before we light up, Honey, look into the camera and say you have asked the two officers to have sex with you."

I did what Tower told me, adding that the sex was consensual, although I don't know why I said that.

By then, I was beginning to relax. I took a few deep inhales from each guy's joint, then I looked down and saw they had their cocks hanging out. Tower was a monster, just what you'd expect for a big black guy. It was flaccid, dangled a good eight inches, it was as thick as a baseball bat's handgrip and gloriously uncut. I kind of prefer the uncut variety, although many black guys are circumcised. Having sucked Tower's cock for a short while, I knew it would firm up and expand. His balls were bigger than any meatballs I'd ever eaten.

I turned to take a look at Gerutz. His name tag was on his blue shirt. What kind of name was that? I had no idea. But the surprise was his dick. Not as wide as his partner's, but it was longer. His foreskin draped around his cock's head like a hooker's plastic skirt or like one of the sea creatures with their transparent tentacles hanging down.

"Well, let's get this show on the road," I said

"Good attitude," said Tower.

"Superb," said Gerutz as he pointed for me to get on all fours on the pile of blankets and came around behind me.

"Do you know what we call this?"

"Nope, I answered, "A fuck fest?"

"Spit roasting," said Gerutz, "I'm gonna fuck you doggy style while you blow Tower."

"OK, whatever." I didn't bother reminding them it was for a blow job. By now, I was very agreeable and high from the weed I'd smoked.

"Do I need a rubber, Skunky? Are you clean? I don't wanna bring any STDs home to my wife, said the white guy."

"Nope, for sure, I'm good to go. I'm on the pill. Fucking with a glove, it doesn't feel no good."

"Yep," said Tower, "it sucks."

By now, Tower was standing in front of me. I reached out for his soft dick and started licking the large mushroom head. It firmed up quickly. I felt a push from behind. His partner was holding tight to my naked thighs, and I could hear him spit on his cock before he shoved his long snake between my legs. I reached back to cup it and guide it into my very wet pussy. Thanks to my two co-workers, I was pre-lubed.

"What the fuck," said Perutz, "the bitch's cunt is filled with cum."

"Sorry, I was on my way home to wash up."

"Just shut up and fuck her," said Tower.

"But she's pre-lubed."

"It doesn't matter, dude. Finish what you started."

Maybe all the pot I'd smoked, played havoc with my perception of time. It seemed like this was taking forever.

My vag was getting a workout. It felt very juicy down there. I could feel Perutz's long dick's precum flowing, and the dispensary guy's leftover cum from work was being pumped out with each deep thrust and was dripping down and plastering my thighs. At the same time, Tower's dick was leaking. The taste of his sperm filled my mouth.

My backside buddy grabbed tightly at my thighs as he shoved his snake as deep as it could go in my pussy, and he was holding on tight. Bam, he shot his load. It felt like it must have been a cup of jizz.

Tower surprised me when he pulled out of my mouth without cuming and jumped behind me to take the other guy's place.

"Why'd you pull out? You didn't cum yet," I mumbled.

"You gotta suck my balls if you want me to cum, Skunky, but now I gotta get me some pussy," Tower said, "even if its sloppy seconds."

"More like sloppy thirds," said Perutz.

"Actually, it's sloppy fourths," I said quite seriously.

"Oh shut the fuck up," said Perutz, as Tower pushed his full dick into me like he was going through an elevator door, his width cut through Perutz's cum load, and what was left of the other guy's loads as he was scraping my vagina lining.

"Shit, girl, my partner was right; you are like a jelly donut filled with jizz."

His penis staff felt rough as he plowed into me. I could feel every nuance of his fat cock's head as it filled me. He began to pump slowly. Since I'd almost sucked him to completion, it didn't take long for him to cum. Tower shot a load worthy of the Lion King and stayed deep inside me as his many penis pulsations spewed more sperm inside me. I thanked God I was on the pill. When he finally pulled out, he reached between my legs, grabbed my vulva between his two fingers, and pinched me.

"Ow, what'd you do that for?"

"Just a little something to remember me by, you little whore," said Tower.

The pain mixed with the pleasure went through me. I fell forward.

I felt a slap on my ass,

"Get up, Skunky. You ain't done yet."

I lifted myself off the floor and looked behind me. Oh no, I could see several cops waiting in line.

"What up," I said, but a burly guy grabbed me by my hair and stuffed his pissy cock between my lips.

"Suck it, bitch."

I wasn't about to argue. Some other guy reached around from the side and was squeezing my tits. At some point, he scooted underneath and began sucking and chewing on my nipples. While the titty guy was distracting me, the guy with his dick in my mouth was jerking my head back and forth, which is a no-no when a girl is blowing you.

Then there was another guy. That someone was sticking his fingers in my ass. I tried to shout "no," but with my mouth full of swollen dick, it must have sounded like I was enjoying myself. The butt bandit kept at it, working in two fingers and then three. He pulled them out, and I guess he spat on them and got back to work until he got three fingers inside my asshole. I was afraid he was aiming to get his whole hand inside, and then I think he did.

If I had to give this Johnny cum lately a name, it would be "tightwad," cause as soon as he pulled his hand out, he started shoving his dick inside. My butt hole was offering a strong resistance because his dick must have been as wide as a beer

can. Talk about getting ripped a new one. That mother fucker almost ripped me in half, trying to stuff his hard-on inside me.

I heard him say,

"Give me some of the Brylcreem. It will do for a butt lube," and moments later, he was blasting his wide greasy dick inside me. I guess Brylcreem is a valid lube. At first, his big dick hurt a lot. I hadn't been fucked in the ass for several months. I guess my ass hole had tightened up, or maybe it was because his dick was so thick.

I could hear his comrades urging him on,

"Go, China boy, if you keep digging your cock in her ass, the two of you will end up in Hong Kong."

This Chinese guy, or whoever he was, seemed determined to shaft me at a super-fast speed. I'd been ass dicked before, but this guy was like a marathon runner. The fast humping was getting hot. Finally, the friction burn was interrupted. I could feel his penis pulsating, but he didn't pause like most guys; he kept on humping me as he shot his load into my butt.

The bad thing was, now my ass hole was burning, which meant the fucker had ripped me open. My asshole felt on fire. I could feel the pulsation that was caused by my blood flow. Finally, the Chinese cop collapsed and fell behind me.