Wallenda, On The Job with a DUI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, Jong?"

"I'm cramping, you Motherfucker."

The guys started laughing, and at that moment, the cock that was still in my mouth exploded. Instead of pulling out, the guy started screaming, "swallow it, bitch."

Not so easy to swallow while a big cock is still face fucking. Finally, he pulled out, but I hadn't yet swallowed. He reached forward and, with both hands, slapped me on my cheeks, and his cum went right down my throat.

"Good trick, eh bitch."

I didn't respond. I was still kind of shocked.

"Dolly," said some unknown cop, "you got room somewhere for one more."

I couldn't answer. I was choking on the cum that went down the wrong pipe. Seeing my mouth was temporarily out of business, I could feel another guy had gone behind me, grabbing my hips. Next thing, I felt his stiffy slipping and sliding in my sorry wet ass.

"Hurry up, Binky, the chief will be arriving," said one of the cops.

Binky must have pulled out and started jerking off. Thank God for that because, by this time, I was dripping hot red blood from my ass. I could feel his moving hand pumping. The dude was jerking off! I could feel his fist brushing fast against my ass cheeks. The guy finished jerking and shot his load, creaming my back. I could feel his hot cum as it ran down into my ass crack. He must have caught a bunch of cum still spurting from his dick in his hand and rubbed it into my butt cheeks, and then wiped his hands off in my hair.

"Oh shit," said Blinky, "her ass is bleeding. Am I gonna get Aids?"

"Nah," said Tower, "she's clean. One of you guys busted her butt, that's all. Go wash yo dick off."

Tower helped me to my feet. "Come on, girl."

"I can't do it anymore," I muttered.

"Nope, you're done. You can shower off, and then we'll take you back to your car."

I don't remember much; some guy came into the shower stall and tried to soap me up, but the shower was very weak and cold. He must have been the titty lover cause he spent a long time feeling me up and rubbing his cock against me. He even tried to fuck me standing up. but he couldn't maintain his erection.

"Oh, come on, Kelly, let the girl be. She's been worn out," said Tower, whose steady hand reached into the shower stall and helped me exit. I dried off with two towels, leaving my hair damp. By this time, I'd stopped bleeding, but I was sore as hell back there. It was chilly, so they wrapped a blanket around me and drove me back to my car.

"You know," I said, "I wasn't high when you stopped me. I stink of marijuana 'cause I work in a dispensary."

"Yeah, whatever," said Tower. "You fine now to drive, Skunky? You don't smell so bad now."

"My name is Wallenda."

"Like the high-wire act?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"You're okay, kid, I mean Wallenda. You're good to go."

"Don't forget us next time you get horny," said Purutz, "We are often on Los Feliz near Western."

"Yeah, I'll be sure to find ya," I said under my breath.

THE END

If you enjoyed this story please give it a 5 and favore it. Best regards, Erevtus123