All Comments on 'Walls'

by Fucktoy92

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

That was such a hot sexy story, well written and balanced story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good story and arousing

It is well done for the most part, definetly needs a second story to follow all that is left to be imagined by all the family. please send one soon waiting w/hardened need

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
cute story

nice tease - but we need more!! i gave it 5 stars and hope chapter 2 is out soon!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Ok

But nothing special

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Nice start. A followup chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok

The sexual parts were ok....just not realistic....what house has the master bedroom and child bedroom with walls butted up with nothing separating them to dull noise..like my brothers room was next to my parents but his closet and theirs separated the room...and thin walls where you hear a sigh? No fans or AC just sweat? She's 20 so she's listened to them all her life, why feel guilty now? Parents who fuck with the door cracked all the time? That you could have used for her spying or hearing them....Then a grown women gets into the middle of the bed between both parents and neither ever wakes up or notices until after the dad is fucking her? No one says a word and dad just starts fucking the mom after knowing he fucked his daughter? Then all the nonsense about school for what??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for chapter 2

Please don’t make it a threesome. Make it something forbidden between father and a daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

For a first writing this story was very well done and highly erotic. Man's, or Woman's, struggle is the primary basis of most literature. This story covers that subject matter quite well. Like most comments a follow-up is needed, (and I suspect based on the closing paragraph already on your mind). Dad knew & Mom got hot as well ?!?!?!?

To the anonymous commentator, it is called fantasy for a reason. Some amount of reality is sacrificed to reach the climax (yes) in an escalating fashion. Keep it up.

Fucktoy92Fucktoy92over 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Realism

The layout of the house, the ability to hear through the walls, the parents fucking with their door cracked open etc are all exactly how I grew up. And no, there was, and is, no AC, it's fairly rare for house in Europe (in my experience in various countries in the N/W at least) to have that because it's rarely necessary, especially at night one opens some windows and cracks the doors.

Yes I took an artistic liberty with the idea that an 18-year-old could climb in to bed between her parents without waking them, which I'll acknowledge is unlikely. It's a fantasy.

If you want to really pick holes I'd say the most ridiculous thing is that I could sit, working on my laptop, unsure of the time, and exercise the necessary restraint to keep my eyes from flicking to the clock on the screen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pillow

Tell the parents to stuff a pillow between the bed's headboard and the wall, that will stop the noise. Worked OK for me.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great story

So real and not like all the others. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent story, and very well-written! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mr

Simply excellent, hope there are more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Keep this going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up!

I LOVE your writing style!! You’re so descriptive, and not in an overly fake way. Please keep writing!!!

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Oh Hell No!

Don't stop now!! Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Please write more of this, i want to see where this is going so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please continue this!!! Pleaseee, I came so hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Your story writing really helps me become immersed in the perspective of the main character. Really well done, cant wait for more of both this story and by you as a whole.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Absolutely love this type of fantasy especially told from the daughter's perspective,I especially liked the little scene where the dad was talking to her in her room ;) I personally love seeing women crossing their legs(gets me so hot) and it being his own daughter,while she was looking at his hard on & smelling her mom on him! That little part almost made me come alone lol thanks for this wonderfully written gem and please continue more of this naughty family.....

Kelly92Kelly92over 5 years ago
Hi,

I really like this story, can you write one for me?

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
nice

I enjoyed the story. It made me damp but hoping the morning romp would be in her room and not her parents ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs a second chapter. Where they end up in a 3some

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just luv it....it needs a conclusion

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Gawd . ..I just loved it. The POV writing style is absolutely perfect for this narrative. Please; MORE . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFucktoy92@Fucktoy92
Hi, I'm Jodie. Bi woman born in 1992. 5'6"/152cm 67kg/147lb. Dark hair, eyes that look like trouble. 36c. N/W Europe. "Hi" or similar just tells me you've seen me. If I'm looking there's a fair chance I've seen you too and if I didn't already message you it's because I didn'...