Wallz Owns Us

Story Info
Arab Man Enjoys British Cuckold Couple.
916 words
3.75
8.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered one of My cuckold couple from Leeds (UK) to write a nice story about me and here is the story written by the Subbyhubby on my behalf.

My sweet Ana had met a Arab guy in a date site on the internet.

She had been dating him during a couple of months. Every week he came to our house to fuck Ana in front of me. Sometimes this guy took my sensual wife out to dinner and he used to bring her back home absolutely wasted...

His name was Wallz. He had a very huge Arab cock about ten inches' long. His sticky semen was thick and the Alpha could come sending several jets directly inside Ana's stretched cunt...

Sometimes Ana enjoyed watching me suck her lover's cock after he had fucked her sweet cunt.

Wallz did not want me to witness how he wasted my sensual wife; so, sometimes I had to wait outside our bedroom, just hearing Ana's desperate screams and cries, as this Arab dominant pounded her cunt with all his powerful Alpha cock.

After fucking like crazy, they used to go downstairs and join me in the kitchen, where I would make them a cup of tea.

Ana had a rule for me: I should not speak unless I asked her permission to do so or was asked a question by any of them...

While they sipped their tea, I usually knelt between Wallz spread thighs and sucked his dick clean with my tongue. Sometimes he let out some remaining drops of semen into my mouth...

Sometimes, this Alpha Arab grabbed my neck and pulled my face towards his crotch, making me gag on his thick massive dick.

He laughed, saying I was even a better cocksucker than my wife...

When he was finally done, I had to thank him by letting me suck his Arab cock.

One evening, Wallz came early. We all went to the kitchen and shared some red wine. All of a sudden, Ana pulled her tiny thong aside and ordered me to get ready her pussy for her Arab lover...

I knelt between her spread thighs and started sucking her wet cunt, until she pushed me away. Ana then took Wallz's hand and led him upstairs to our marital bedroom.

Ana warned me this time she would let the door open, so I could hear them clearly as they fucked inside, in our own marital bed...

I stayed downstairs, hearing the loud screams and pain cries from my sexy wife, as this lucky Arab enjoyed her body.

After all sound stopped, Wallz's deep voice called me upstairs.

I went there and sucked him off, until his Arab dick was hard again. He then told me I could leave. A I was reaching the door, I saw Ana smiling and getting on all fours...

Again I heard my sexy wife screaming loud as this Alpha enjoyed her sweet cunt. This time it was very quick...

Wallz call me again and I sucked his spent dick; but this time, it got hard and the Arab guy did not pull out until he came in my mouth. I felt totally humiliated in front of Ana, who had witnessed everything with an evil smile in her face.

Wallz made me swallow every drop of his salty semen...

I thanked him for letting me enjoy his monster Arab cock and Ana told me I was a good boy and the best cuckold hubby of the world.

He then surprised me, by ordering me to strip off and get on all fours. I looked at Ana and she smiled, saying I should be an obedient boy with our Arab Master...

So I did it and Wallz knelt behind me.

He grabbed my buttocks and spat on the crack of my ass.

I looked at my wife and she nodded at me.

Then the pain in my asshole just let me know that his huge Arab cock was invading my very tight anal ring. The Alpha pushed even deeper and I cried in pain, which was unbearable.

Ana smiled at me, saying I should relax and enjoy the anal fuck.

Wallz pumped me brutally and he finally came inside my anus.

He pulled out from my stretched poor anus and he laughed.

That same night I had to fly away from town in a business trip: so I just had a quick shower and my wife got ready to drive me to the airport.

Wallz said he would drive; Ana pushed me into the back seat with her. As we got in my sexy wife told me I had been such a good cuckold and pussy boy; so now I deserved a good treatment from her red lips, tongue and mouth...

Ana made me cum in just a couple minutes as she sucked on me...

As we reached the parking lot at the airport, Wallz told me to get into the passenger seat. He unzipped his trousers and I could see again his huge Arab cock, totally hard and erected.

Wallz grabbed my neck and made me lean on his cock.

His hand on my neck picked up pace and he whispered I had only two minutes to make him cum, or I would miss my flight...

After I swallowed all his salty cum, Ana smiled, saying I should not worry about her during my trip... Wallz would take good care of her body and mind until I would come back home...