Walt and Rhonda Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spent a moment gazing in wonder at them, and then heard Rhonda's moans escalating, signaling the onset of her climax. He moved to her head and looked down at her between the smooth globes of Danielle's fine young hairless ass. He had a quick glimpse of Rhonda's tongue caressing between the younger girl's labia, but then she stopped, and her eyes and mouth opened wide, and she called out her climax, her sudden exclamation shattering the soft silence of moans and grunts. He felt the same warm, tight feeling inside him watching her cum as he did when it was at his own hands, and he waited as it passed, and her face relaxed, and her eyes regained focus, looking back up at him.

"That was beautiful, baby," he cooed to her, and dipped his head down, upside down over her, his forehead pressed into the soft ass cheeks above her and kissed her, soft and wet, tasting the flavor of Danielle on her lips. "Now finish what you started, baby, make her cum."

"I will if you help me," she whispered back, and she spread the taut ass cheeks above her with her fingers, exposing her tight crinkled hole. Walt grinned at his wife.

"Dirty girl," he told her, "it would be my pleasure!"

He waited to watch his loving wife begin licking the pussy in her face again, and then pushed his face between the spread cheeks, taking a long swipe up the crack, hearing the sound of Danielle's reaction.

"Oh, fuck," he heard, "lick my ass, Walt, lick my asshole while you wife licks my cunt! Fuck, make me cum on her face!"

After a few more slow licks he centered on her hole, playing around the outside, feeling the rubbery tight skin on his tongue, tasting her sweat, and her slightly spunky scent under the fresh smell of hot flesh and soap. He worked it, felt it loosen under his efforts, and then pushed his tongue into her back door, eliciting a squeal of delight.

"Fuck my ass with your tongue, oh, that's so good, fuck; suck my clit, bitch, so close, so close, here it comes!"

Walt redoubled his efforts, hearing the increasing volume of her cries, knowing that his wife was working her clit beneath him, and was struck by the idea that they were servicing the same person, both of them having sex, but not with each other, and not with other people, but with one person, at once. He pushed his tongue deeper, sucked her outer skin, and then she came, screaming and crying out in her passionate release.

He eased back out, caressing the outside of her asshole as it clenched and twitched through her climax, then gave a few slow licks to the area as her climax rolled over and receded, before pulling his head back, and looking down at Rhonda. She looked up at him, her face a display of wonder and pride, biting her lower lip, eyes twinkling and slightly crinkled at the corners. From her nose down her face glistened wetly, and the scent of Danielle's pussy wafted up on her hot breath.

"You are amazing," he told her, and leaned down to kiss her as he felt Danielle move up and off his wife, feeling her weight shifting around. He tasted her pussy on his wife's lips as he poked his tongue, fresh from Danielle's anus, into his wife's mouth. When he pulled back from the kiss Danielle was at her side, her face buried in Rhonda's neck, nuzzling her, her hand on a breast. He caught her eye and she smiled at him.

"She IS amazing, isn't she?" she asked, and kissed his wife's shoulder.

"Incredible," he confirmed, then to his wife he joked, "so, are you going to go lez on me?"

"I doubt it," she grinned, "I like cock too much." she blew out a laugh. "But I'd definitely do that again!" Danielle squeezed her to herself, and Rhonda shifted to put her arm around her for a gentle hug. Walt sat back onto his feet and watched them embrace.

"Well, don't think that the next time Frank is over I'm going to suck his dick!"

"Afraid you'll turn gay, Walt?" Danielle quipped, and they shared a chuckle.

"I have no urge to suck another man's cock," he stated, "as much fun as it is to watch him fucking Rhonda, or watching her suck him." He looked at his wife with admiration. "But YOU clearly had the urge!"

"It's different for girls," she defended, and turned to Danielle and kissed her softly on the lips, their tongues playing on each other's lips. Walt licked his own lips, realized his mouth was completely dry from all the mouth breathing he'd done.

"I'm going to get us some water," he said, and eased himself off the bed. "Why don't you ladies just relax; I'll be right back."

"M-mm, okay," Rhonda murmured, still kissing their girlfriend, their fingertips playing lightly at each other's breasts and faces, relaxed and tender in the afterglow of orgasm. He gazed at them, allowing the vision of them together to burn into his memory as they loved each other, and left the room smiling to himself.

When he returned they drank water and laughed and talked and kissed, the three of them, until Rhonda needed to go to the bathroom, and announced that she was going to jump in the shower and clean up a bit. Danielle was sitting cross-legged and unashamed of her nakedness on the bed, and she flicked a playful glance at Rhonda.

"You trust me enough to leave me alone with your husband, naked?" she asked with a smile, brushing her hair from in front of her face.

"I don't know, should I?" Rhonda joked back. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she added and made for the door of the bathroom.

"That doesn't leave much out!" Danielle called after her, laughing.

"More water?" Walt offered, suddenly feeling slightly awkward to be alone with Danielle in a non-sexual situation, although they were both still naked, and moved to get up.

"No, stay and talk," she entreated, her expression open and welcome, her perfect straight teeth shining in her smile, her eyes twinkling brightly. She seemed to always be smiling, and he mentioned it.

"I'm very happy," she explained. "I'm naturally a happy person. Life is good," she told him. "Don't get me wrong," she added, motioning with her hand, "I have complications in my life, just like anyone, and I don't walk around with a goofy dumb smile all the time." She paused and touched his forearm. "But I'm not thinking about those things right now. Being with you, and Rhonda; this is good. No?"

Walt felt his smile erupt, as though hers was contagious. "I'm pretty happy myself, yes." he agreed. He watched her face become wistful, and asked. "What? All of a sudden you stop smiling?"

"It's you two," she said, and bit her bottom lip as she considered, her mouth curled a little at the edges, just enough to dimple her cheeks. "You're so wonderful together, so comfortable and at ease. So sharing, and considerate, and so... I don't know ... together." her eyes dropped a little. "I think I'm a little jealous."

"Of me and Rhonda? You're jealous of US?"

"God, yes, look at you two!" she blurted. "Besides that you're both good looking, you look young, you act young, you have great sex; with each other, with other people, and you're so in love, so married and perfect together..." She trailed off, and looked at the closed bathroom door. "It's like my dream, to be that happy, as happy as you guys are, to do what you do." she turned back to him. "Are there more guys like you in the world? 'Cause I haven't found one."

"I think I recall you telling us that you've had adventures like this before," he pointed out.

"Yes, but not WITH someone," she countered, then laughed. "I mean, yeah, with other people, but not with someone I could share the adventure with. Someone to go home with, and sleep with, and talk to afterwards," she trailed off, her voice turning softer as her head dropped down to her chest. "Some to love, and who loves me. Someone to share my life with." She lifted her head up, her expression one of longing and earnest desire, but not sexual. "I want to get married; fall in love with a great guy, and get married; someone who will share my desires, share my wants," she said, almost pleading, "someone who understands me, who wants what I want, who I can have adventures with, like you guys do." She lifted her head and looked at him, and broke into a sheepish grin. "Listen to me, I sound like a little girl," she laughed. "It's silly."

"It's not silly," he reassured her, and without thinking reached out to her and hugged her, holding her close, wanting her to feel safe and secure. "It's not silly at all," he whispered into her hair, inhaling her wonderful, clean scent, enhanced by a slightly musky residue. He felt her arms wrap around him, holding him to her, and they sat in each other's arms for a few minutes before she pulled back. She looked at him and put her hand on his chest.

"Maybe I should marry you," she said with an impish grin.

"I'm already married, honey," he reminded her.

"Not just you, Walt; both of you!" she laughed.

He laughed with her then, understanding her joke. "I'm not sure that's legal," he added, and they laughed more, and were still laughing when the bathroom door opened and Rhonda emerged, toweling her hair dry.

"What's so funny, you two?" she asked as she settled on the bed beside them, one foot tucked up underneath her.

"Danielle, she," Walt spurted between laughs, "she, she wants to marry us!" Danielle hid her face behind her hands, laughing uncontrollable, her slim shoulders shaking in delicate tremors.

"Oh, how cute!" Rhonda chirped, and climbed onto the bed to pull the younger girl to her and hold her tenderly. She kissed her hair and her hands stroked her back. "Poor thing," she said to Walt over Danielle's head. "She needs a man like you, Walt," and looked down at Danielle, putting her fingers under the girls chin and lifting her face. "Don't you, sweetie?"

"He's so wonderful," Danielle said, and her face turned wistful. "I'll never find a man like him."

"Of course you will, baby," she said soothing the younger girls yearning. She wrapped her arms around her, then pulled away and sat back against the headboard, and pulled Danielle to her, turning her so her back settled against Rhonda's chest, and she wrapped her arms around the younger woman and nuzzled her ear. "Remember, Walter and I found each other years ago, but didn't find THIS version of us until recently," she joked, producing a half smile from their guest. "Make sure you're looking for the right thing in a man; a good, caring man who loves you, who would do anything for you, and who you would do anything for. And let the rest come to you." She looked up at Walt as if she wanted to say more, only to him, but held her tongue.

Danielle was silent for a moment, then turned her head and kissed Rhonda, a loving, tender caress of lips and tongue, and as Walt watched, Rhonda's hands moved; one sliding up to cup a breast, the other slipping down between her legs. He felt his cock stirring as his wife fondled the younger girl.

"That's beautiful," he told them, and they broke the kiss to look at him.

"Why don't you join us?" Rhonda asked, but then Danielle broke away.

"No," she said, a sense of urgent anticipation in her voice. "No, I have a better idea, a special treat." She clambered off the bed, her naked lanky form all limbs and motion. "I brought a surprise," she said heading for the door, and turned. "Be right back!" she told them and disappeared.

They looked at each other. "Poor kid, she needs a good man," Rhonda observed pensively.

"What are you thinking, Ronnie?" Walt asked, but Rhonda remained silent, lost in her private thoughts, and Walt gazed at her until she squealed in delight, looking over his shoulder. He turned to see Danielle walking to the bed wearing a strap on dildo.

"You like it?" she asked, climbing back on the bed. "I bought it just for you!" Her fake cock bounced in front of her. She knelt upright on the bed, thrusting her hips forward, showing it off to Rhonda. It was lifelike, with a full head, and a little thicker around than his own, Walt observed, and he watched Rhonda's eyes widen slightly as her face broke into a grin.

"It's wonderful," Rhonda confirmed, "What are you going - are you going to..."

"I plan to fuck you with it!" Danielle blurted, and tossed herself on the bed on her back, her cock sticking straight up in the air. She stroked it, like she was jerking slowly. "Get that pussy over here baby, and ride my dick!"

Walt watched Rhonda's face light up as she crawled to the younger woman and threw her leg over her abdomen, facing her, and positioned her pussy over the head of the fake phallus. She reached between them and lined herself up, rubbing the head on her lips. Walt leaned over to look behind her, seeing her labia part around the head, smearing her juices on it. She was wet, but he only saw for a moment before Rhonda lowered herself, taking the head inside.

"Oh, sweetie, your cock feels so good in my pussy," Rhonda told the girl beneath her, and wriggled her hips, settling herself about half way down the shaft. "So fat, fuck, that feels good." she turned her head over her shoulder to look at Walt. "Honey, you see my cunt taking her cock?"

"Fucking A; it's so hot," he answered, and then Rhonda settled her hips down, and he watched her lips pull inside as she took the full length inside her, and began shifting forward and back, nestling it all the way in, and heaving a loud sigh. He watched as she began rising and falling on the shift, taking long, full strokes on it, fucking her wet pussy on the younger girl's dick. He cock was fully hard now, and he absently stroked himself until Danielle called to him.

"Don't waste it, Walt," she advised, "get over here so me and Rhonda can suck your dick!" Needing no additional beckoning, Walt scooted himself to top of the bed and laid his cock across Danielle's face. Her mouth opened and her tongue slicked the underside of his shaft as his wife dropped her body lower, and ran her tongue across the top. The delicious sensation of two tongues licking him squirreled through him, making him squirm in anticipation and delight. The fact that they were doing it while his wife was riding the other girl's strap-on cock amplified his excitement.

Rhonda reached for his shaft, pointing it up and taking the head into her mouth. As she did Danielle craned her neck to lick his ball sack. After coating his scrotum she sucked a testicle into her mouth while his wife sucked his head. He looked down to see a look pass between them, the same lusty, secretive look they had been giving each other all night. He cared very little as the two wet mouths worked his cock and balls, but in the back of his mind he knew that they were getting off on this as much as he was, and it thrilled him.

He shifted himself over Danielle's head, pointing his cock at his wife as he settled his ball sack over Danielle's face, allowing her to drop her head back to the bed while still servicing his balls, and giving his wife better access to his cock. She was only giving him half a blowjob, most of her concentration was on the fat dildo she was riding, but she pulled off and looked down at Danielle.

"Fuck, me, baby," she cooed, "I'm taking a cock at both ends, two cocks at once, fuck, I'm so horny." she rubbed her face on his slick shaft. "One in my mouth and one in my cunt, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Walt watched Danielle's eyes light up with lust and desire, and he pulled his balls off her face to watch as she began thrusting up into his wife, fucking her hard, driving the cock into her cunt forcefully. Rhonda groaned and her mouth dropped open, and Walt raised himself up on his knees to drive his cock into her open maw. She held her head still and looked up at him, holding her mouth open, and he began fucking into her mouth, struggling not to push too far and make her choke, but testing her limits, ensuring she was feeling fucked at both end.

"Yeah, Ronnie," Danielle encouraged, "take my cock, feel me fucking you while your wonderful man fucks your face. You're such a slut, taking two cocks at once!" Her dirty talk reached into his brain and he pushed a little deeper, making Rhonda gag a little, and she coughed out a string of spit around his shaft. He pulled back a little, leaving the head inside her mouth, and watched the thick string of saliva hang from his shaft around her lips, and fall into Danielle's face. He swooned at the image.

"Yeah, get it nice and wet, Ronnie," she urged, "Make his dick nice and slick and hard, so he can fuck your ass while I fuck your cunt!" Rhonda froze at the words, and so did Walt, though likely not for the same reason. His wife's eyes went wide and her mouth hung slack as her hips held motionless, raised slightly. Walt looked at her, then down at the grinning Danielle, who stared at him, her eyes hot with mischief. She gave him a nod and a tight grin as she resumed fucking the immobile Rhonda, and he pushed his cock into his wife's mouth one more time, sliding it slowly into her face until she gagged out of her stupor, and coughed a stream of spit onto his shaft. He pulled out and held it in front or her face as tears formed on her eyes.

"Take a good look at it, Rhonda," he told her, casting a quick glance at Danielle's grinning face. "Next time you feel it will be at your back door!" He leaned in and kissed her wet mouth, and she sucked his tongue greedily.

He pulled away and made his way to the end of the bed, situating himself behind his wife. Danielle called out that she had left a bottle of lube on the floor and he scrambled after it, climbing back on the bed, his cock hard and bouncing in front of him. He paused for a second to watch the cock penetrating his wife's pussy, her legs spread wide over the thick shaft as it plunged up into her. He stroked her ass cheeks, and heard her sigh. Holding his hands still, he pressed on her cheeks, spreading them, exposing her crinkled winking knot. He felt the impact of Danielle's thrusts through her body, and something else, a twitch, a tremble of excitement in Rhonda's hips. And he smiled, knowing she was as excited as he was.

He flipped the cap on the lube and drizzled it down her crack, watching it pool in the shallow of her anus, and touched a finger to the tight opening. He felt the tremble again, and played lightly at her hole, spreading the lube, before adding pressure, and watching his finger open her and push inside. He teased his fingertip at the opening, and then slid it inside her, getting a moan from his wife.

"He must have his finger in you," Danielle told Rhonda, "I wish I had a real cock so I could feel it!"

Walt pushed all the way into her ass, feeling the tightness of the muscle, the heat, and the gradual relaxation as she opened her back door for him. He stroked more, added more lube, then slipped a second finger inside her, feeling the muscle clench first, then relax, and accept the digits. He stroked in and out while he drizzled lube on his cock and flipped the top closed, coated his shaft, and wiped it on her ass crack. He spread his fingers inside her, widening her, allowing her back door to open and adjust, careful not to move too quickly. Rhonda grunted with each penetration. When he slipped a third finger into her and pushed, she groaned.

"Oh, fuck, my ass," she called out, "Fuck me Walt, fuck my ass while she fucks my cunt! Do it! Fuck my ass now, I want your cock in my ass!"

Walt head spun at her filthy beckonings and lined himself up, removing his fingers and pressing the spongy head of his dick to her back door. Danielle slowed, and then stopped thrusting, and reached behind Rhonda to spread her cheeks as Walt braced his hips, and pushed. The head popped inside.

"Oh, Christ, he's in me, his cock is inside me," he heard his wife tell their girlfriend. The thought gave him pause, is that want he was doing? Double penetrating his wife with their girlfriend? He grinned at the thought and pushed a little deeper, seating about half his shaft inside, feeling the tight gripping heat of her ass clenching his cock. He reached for the lube, pulled out a little, and dripped a little more on her ring where it circled his shaft, and then slowly pressed fully inside her.