Walt and Rhonda Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda let out a loud groan and advised him to wait and he held his position inside her while she became accustomed to the feeling, her tight ass relaxing and pulsing on his cock. Fuck, it was so good, so incredibly tight, and he wallowed in the sensation of being in her ass for only the second time, this time with a fat dildo on her pussy, increasing the friction.

"Okay, you go first," he heard, and was about to start pumping when Danielle began sliding her cock out, slowly, and then back in, fuck, he could feel her dildo moving against his cock, pushing against the underside of his shaft! He waited until Danielle had built up a rhythm, and didn't wait for the go-ahead, but slid his shaft out about halfway and slowly pushed back in, and heard his wife moan in glorious appreciation.

She began stuttering phrases between grunts then, as Walt fucked her ass. "Oh,fuck .... Fuck me ... Fuck me... Oh, fuck," she repeated. Walt occasionally sensed the fat dildo in her cunt pressing against his own cock, but there was no effort on his part to develop a rhythm, or to concentrate on the differences between this time and the first time he'd fucked her back door; instead he reveled in the sensations, and concentrated on his own stimulation and his wife's reactions as she climbed the ecstasy ladder to her climax.

Her groans became louder, sharper, shorter. Her words fell off, her narration of her penetration devolving into syllables, then sounds, and then her body clenched and froze as she cried out, and he slowed his thrusts, enjoying the feeling of her anal muscles as they clutched his shaft, and he felt his orgasm approach, inspired by her excitement and thrill. His balls boiled and clenched and his stomach tightened as he passed the point of no return, and then he was shouting as he spewed his cream into her anal cavity, feeling the spurts shoot from him, feeling her hole become hotter, more slick, but still tight on him, and he pushed all the way in and held there, pulsing his hips as his ejaculation completed. He heaved a loud sigh and lowered himself to her back, his arm wrapping around her, hands at her breasts, and he nuzzled the back of her neck, his heavy breaths matching hers.

After a few minutes he slipped his cock from her, still half hard, and eased off the bed to retrieve towels from the bathroom. He cleaned himself, and brought one for Rhonda. When he returned they were lying next to each other, wrapped in each other's arms. Rhonda's eyes were closed, her head on Danielle's shoulder, they way she would normally embrace him, and he had a moment of conflict, admiring her contented status at the same time fearing he was replaced. He brushed it away, and proceeded to clean his wife, taking a moment to notice the semen leaking from her anus, and the swollen, open state of her used and sated pussy. He grinned, conflict forgotten.

Danielle's dildo still stood angry and wet from her groin, and he noted the slick juices on the permanently erect toy. He looked at Danielle, who was watching him as he lovingly tended to his wife.

"You're still hard," he joked.

"Yeah, it never goes soft," she returned. She sat up, extricating herself from Rhonda's embrace, and began slipping the harness off. He noted that there was a smaller, curved dildo inside, and he watch as she slipped it from her beautiful shaved pussy, and looked as she held her legs open for him. Her fingers went to her labia and spread them for his eyes. "This is still hard, too," she added as she pulled back the hood and exposed her swollen clit, standing proud and pink at the top of her treasure. "Could you take care of that for me? I don't think Ronnie is up to it."

He looked at his wife, her eyes closed, her breathing easy and regular, and realized she had fallen asleep in her exhaustion and release. He looked back at Danielle, glanced down to her pussy, then back to her face.

"My pleasure," he confirmed, and lay prone on the bed, and began working a finger inside her as his tongue danced at her clit. She was close, and he went straight for her orgasm, not dallying and exploring, but trying to get her off. She responded immediately, and pulled his head into her pussy with both hands.

"Fuck, yeah, Walt, lick my clit, baby," she cooed softly. Her hips pulsed up to meet his tongue, and he applied pressure and speed, flicking her button as his fingers caressed her g-spot. He heard her grunt softly, and realized she was holding her volume down, trying not to wake his wife. He focused his efforts, responding to her vocal and physical cues, until her thighs clamped on his head as her hips lifted off the bed and she pulled his hair, her sweet body shaking slightly as she pushed her shaved cunt into his face, her juices running over his hand and chin. He hung on, holding his breath until she released him with an audible exhale.

He lifted his head and looked at her over her lovely, soaking shaved mound. Her eyes opened and she met his gaze, the twinkle still peeking from under her eyelids, but more subdued after her release. He took an exaggerated swipe of his lips with his tongue, and she smiled.

"Tasty," he whispered, matching her concern for his sleeping wife.

"Rhonda thinks so too," she returned, and he grinned. He wasn't sleepy, and motioned with his head, and they silently climbed off the bed, leaving Rhonda in her slumber. He offered her a robe from the closet and pulled a pair of sweatpants from a drawer and they made their way downstairs.

Sipping water in the kitchen, he leaned against the counter, looking at Danielle who sat, her legs crossed at the knee, her exposed leg elegant and luxurious from the parted robe, her foot bouncing lightly. He held his glass and toasted her, and she returned it.

"That was something," he offered.

"Very exciting," she agreed. "Ronnie is a special lady; you're a lucky man." Her eyes narrowed. "She's a lucky woman," she added.

"You're not going to steal her from me, are you?" he asked, then added with a smile, "Turn her into your lesbian slave, or something?"

"You're an ass," she quipped, "but a nice one." She sipped her water. "No, I think I have enough lesbian slaves, Walt," she kidded. "I'll leave her with you." Her smile beamed brightly and honestly on her face. "Besides, she likes getting fucked way too much to turn lesbian." She shook her head, her blonde ringlets dancing with the motion. "She was amazing, the way she took both of us, huh?"

"You're telling me," he laughed. "I think you ruined her with that giant toy of yours. I'll probably never feel the sides again!"

"Nonsense," she denied, "I use fat ones all the time." she grinned, her dimples pronounced and endearing. "It shrinks back," she told him.

"Good to know," he answered. He looked at her, admiring her comfort level, her ease and acceptance of who she was, what they had just done, and shook his head. "You're amazing, you know," he told her. "It's a pretty fair bet that we're going to want to do this again, with you." He added quickly, "If you're up for it, of course."

"You bet, Walt," she replied, and raised her glass in a toast. "But maybe next time you should bring some help!"

Walt had a fleeting image in his head of Rhonda sucking his cock while riding Danielle's toy and Frank sliding into her ass, and he trembled inside.