Walter & Dotty - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dotty, you look like one of them Hummer figurines," I told her.

She giggled, "I think you mean Hummel."

I took off my t-shirt and stripped off my pants and skivvies, and she looked me up and down. "Walter, you're magnificent," she gasped. I was a little surprised when she said this; I was no 20-something hardbody, I was just a 50-year-old guy with a small paunch around my middle and a bunch of scars earned while working for Mr. Bartolo. Oh, and also in some patches of gray in my pubic hairs as well. I felt more like a horse past his prime and on my way to the glue factory, but if this naked beauty thought I was magnificent, well, I wasn't about to argue with her.

Impulsively, I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I was strong enough that she felt like a feather to me. Dotty shrieked with laughter, then hugged my neck and kissed me again. "You wanted to be claimed? I'm claiming you," I told her, and laid her gently on the bed.

I laid down next to her and kissed her neck. "I meant what I said, Dotty," I whispered, "From now on, I don't want no woman but you. And I don't want no other man to have you." I gently kissed her lips and told her, "Promise me."

Dotty took my hand and, parting her thighs slightly, placed it on the patch of red hair on her mound. "I promise, Walter," she told me. "I'm yours. Please take me."

I moved around so I was on top of her, my erection almost painfully hard. I felt her hand guiding it, so the tip was positioned in between her wet labia. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to have her, so I moved forward, and entered her. I fought the urge to plunge in, instead moving gently deeper in small increments.

I was about halfway in when Dotty put her hands on my chest and said, "Hold up a few seconds, Walter, let me get used to you. It's been a while." I stopped and we exchanged gentle kisses while she began to relax.

"OK, go ahead darling." I got a sudden thrill from her calling me 'darling'! I'd been called a lot of things in my life, most of them negative, but no woman ever called me 'darling'. I moved forward, and suddenly I was all the way in.

Dotty moaned, "Oh, Walter, you feel so good! Please, baby, make me yours!" She began rubbing her hands up and down the muscles of my back, and as her hips thrust in rhythm back against mine, I felt her pelvic muscles squeezing me. Holy shit she was a wild ride!

"Dotty, I'm getting close," I cried out, "I can't hold back!"

"DON'T," she shrieked, "give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I don't know the words to describe what happened next, but I can tell you it was the best climax I'd ever had. It'd been several years since I'd had sex, so there must have been a lot built up inside me. At some point as I was squirting jets of cum into her I heard her cry out, but by that point it was hard to focus.

Let me just say that I came so hard and so long I damned near went blind. I stayed hard inside Dotty but rolled us both onto one side and closed my eyes and rested for a bit. I mean hell, at 50 years old my stamina wasn't what it used to be.

As I lay there, I felt Dotty planting tiny kisses on my face, and it felt wonderful. When my eyes managed to focus again, we were both dripping in sweat. "Nobody but you from now on," I whispered, pulling her sweaty body into mine, "you're my woman now. Promise me again."

My member had finally softened and slipped out. She whispered, "I promise, Walter." Tracing a finger across an 8" knife scar on my chest, she kissed my neck and whispered, "How could I not? I claimed you first."

"Dotty, can I call you 'Baby' now?"

"Walter, darling, I'm all yours, you can call me anything you want." She kissed me again. As far as I was concerned, the only woman in the world right now was the one next to me. She looked down, giggled and said, "Whoops! Looks like I need to change the sheets. There's a wet spot the size of the Bermuda Triangle down there. When I asked that you give it to me, you really delivered." She patted my cheek and said, "I love a man who listens to me."

Then it occurred to me to ask, "Dotty, are you on the pill or anything?"

She smiled, "Nope. I stopped taking them when I ran away from Sonny, never got my prescription refilled."

I wasn't expecting that, so I asked, "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

Dotty whispered in my ear, "Afraid? More like I'm looking forward to it! Do you have a problem with that?"

Wow, this was moving fast. Then again, Tom told me he and Laura got together in the space of a few weeks, and on top of that she was knocked up when they got married. They'd turned out all right, hadn't they? Now here I'd found the perfect woman and I sure as hell wasn't getting any younger. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing.

"No, no problem at all." Dotty put her arms around me and kissed me again and removed any doubt. So, this was what it felt like to be in love. I didn't need Tom to explain things anymore; after last night, I was beginning to understand on my own.

++++++++++

Dotty

Once I'd changed the sheets, I kissed my man and let him snooze while I went to fetch him breakfast. I'd fixed Walter a tray, but Tom asked me to take breakfast up to my sister Laura. He needed to talk to Walter, so he took Walter's tray while I took Laura's tray and headed upstairs.

When I walked in, my sister was sitting up in bed reading a magazine. Seeing me, she smiled and teased, "You're not my stud husband. What have you done with him?"

"He's over at the cabin, talking business with my stud boyfriend."

"Things going well?"

"Oh, yes, very well. Walter really opened his heart to me." I blushed.

"The way you're walking, I take it you opened a few things to him as well."

"As a matter of fact, yes. Which reminds me, do you have any pads? I tried to clean up, but Walter's, um, 'goodness' is still leaking out of me."

"Wow. Are you using birth control Dotty?"

I whispered, "The thing is, Laura, I don't want to. Walter loves Trent, and I get the distinct feeling he's aching for a family. I want to be the one that gives it to him. He's so different from Sonny, he makes me feel like I'm his treasure, like he'll never let me go."

My sister smiled and nodded, "I get it, Dotty. When my third husband Chris ran off, I felt like damaged goods, like nobody would ever love me again. Then this cute goofball in a motorhome came in out of the rain and showed me how wrong I was. It's been 15 years, Dotty, and he still shows me every day. If Walter makes you feel that way, I'm happy for you. You and Trent deserve it."

I bent down and hugged my big sister, and we both began to cry from our shared happiness.

"I love you, Laura. Thank you for taking me in."

"I love you, too, Dotty. After being on my own for so long, it's nice to have my sister with me." She grabbed a facial tissue off the nightstand and wiped away my tears, then kissed my cheek. "Those pads you need are in the bathroom under the sink. Grab a few and go back to your man, I'm guessing he's missing you. And while you're at it, tell that hot husband of mine to get his ass up here, his trophy wife wants her feet rubbed!"

++++++++++

Walter

Instead of Dotty, it was Tom who brought me my breakfast. He wanted to talk about business, and how I had to do interviews with the media after the attack on the farmhouse. I was trying to concentrate, but I had Dotty on my mind -- how she sounded, how soft her skin was, how she smelled. I was also thinking about us being together, and where I could find an apartment big enough for her, Trent, me, and if she wasn't kidding about no birth control, maybe one more.

Then Tom asked me about his son Elijah. The poor kid had gotten this girl Natalie pregnant, then did a runner like Brad done on Olivia. Tom, being a stand-up guy, took the girl in and kicked Elijah out, banning him from living in their house. Of course, when you tell a teenage boy he can't do something, he'll turn right around and do it, which is what Tom was counting on.

He wanted Elijah to step up and marry this girl. I have to say, the first time I met Natalie I immediately thought Eli was a fucking idiot. Natalie was so sweet, not to mention very pretty. One night Tom and I had been working late on a proposal and as I was getting in my car to go home, I heard a strange noise over by the house. I whipped out the big LED cop flashlight from under my driver's seat and turned it on, and there was Eli, frozen like a deer.

I sat him down in my car and he poured out his heart. He'd seen how stupid he'd been and won Natalie's heart back, but after paying for gas and rent he was so broke he didn't have a damned pot to piss in. He wanted to move back on the farm and be with Natalie and his family, but Tom had laid down the law and wouldn't let him back without a ring. Elijah was unemployed, and the weekly allowance Tom allowed him barely kept him fed. No way could he buy a ring.

It took me back to when I got kicked out of the Army, and I was lucky enough to be taken under Mr. Bartolo's wing. So, I did the same for Eli. I said to him, "Your Dad and I are doing security consulting. I need help, so starting Monday you work for me. I'll pay you minimum wage for 3 months. If you work hard and don't screw up, I'll give you a raise. If you slack off, I'll fire your ass, understand?"

He nodded in agreement, then he asked, "What are my job duties?" I hadn't thought about it much, honestly, since I'd only just had the idea to hire him. So, I took Mr. Bartolo's approach.

"You'll do whatever I fucking need you to do. Run wires, climb a ladder, install cameras, go into crawl spaces, all that. And you'd damn well better be doing it with a smile on your face." Then I pulled out my wallet and gave him three Benjamins.

"Those jeans you're wearing with fucking holes in them look like shit. Go buy yourself some khakis and polo shirts to work in. First lesson I learned when I started working was take pride in your appearance and dress nice, so I want you to learn it too. People respect you if you don't dress like a fucking bum."

Then I thought a little more, grabbed a pen out of my pocket and wrote the address of a jewelry store in OKC -- one of several where I knew the owner - on the back of Elijah's hand.

"Go to this store and pick out a ring for that girl. Tell him to charge it to Mr. Connor's account. You need to do right by that girl and ask her to marry you, so when you come to work for me, you're not distracted from worrying about getting engaged and all that shit. You pay me back later. Now stop asking questions and get off your dead ass!" The sad kid who hauled his ass away from the farmhouse that night was one happy bastard now.

After I'd told Tom all this and explained my rationale, he was skeptical, but he let it go.

After Tom left, Dotty came into the cabin, and instead of sitting in a chair, she went straight for my lap. Giving me a big kiss, she said, "I missed you, baby." I was still in a tizzy from what we did earlier this morning, and Dotty sitting on my lap just made me, um, tizzier.

I couldn't believe how crazy I was about her, and really couldn't believe how crazy she was acting about me! I mean, I had a body like a big plate of donuts, but Dotty treated me like some kind of Brad Pittman or George Clooner. "I missed you too, Baby. Welcome back!"

She started kissing me again, but before she went too far and got me all excited, I stopped her.

"Dotty, sweetie, I have something important to discuss with you." The disappointed look on her face nearly killed me, but I continued, "My apartment is only a one-bedroom right now. If you and Trent are going to move in with me, I need -- we need - to find a bigger place. That is, if you want to move in with me. I'd never force you to do anything you don't want to, and I'm sure Tom and Laura like having you here, what with you being Laura's sister and all, but I want you and Trent with me now."

She exhaled, smiling slightly. "Walter, my sweet man, thank you for asking, but there's no need to ask - we belong together now." Planting a soft kiss on my lips she then whispered, "You're all mine, and I'm all yours. We're stuck together."

I showed her an address I'd scrawled on a piece of scrap paper. "I found a three-bedroom apartment over in Luther, about 10 miles from here. I'd like to take you to see it this afternoon, then afterwards we have another important errand to run. When that's done, I'm taking you out to a nice dinner. Is this OK with you?"

Dotty responded by laying her head against my chest, "Of course, but I don't have any nice clothes, so if were going out to dinner, I'll need to borrow a nice dress from Laura."

"You could wear a burlap bag and look great, Dotty. You know that, right?"

She hugged me closer and squeezed her eyes shut, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Rather than say anything stupid, I just held her tighter. Her feelings remained a mystery to me, but I realized there were times when Dotty was crying that the best thing for me to say was nothing at all.

++++++++++

Dotty

It was wonderful making passionate love and exchanging promises of devotion with him, but part of me was in disbelief that this was actually happening. Walter talking to me about finding a place for the three of us to live put that disbelief to rest. I was thrilled, but after we visited the apartment complex, I had a question.

"Baby why did you ask for three bedrooms? We need one and Trent needs one. Are you going to use it for a home office or something?"

A partial smirk crossed Walter's face. "Dotty, it was you who said you wanted a baby, remember? The baby's got to have its own room, Trent can't share the same room as a baby." If I hadn't been sitting in the car, I swear would have swooned.

This man was not just thinking about me and my son, he was thinking about the baby we hadn't even conceived yet. We hadn't known each other that long, but the things Walter did showed me he was committed to us being together. For the first time in a long time, I felt loved and secure.

Getting ready for my outing with Walter, Laura and I had dug through her closet and found a dress that no longer fit her - pregnancy will do that to a woman - but fit me fine. It was a shiny green silk shoulderless dress with spaghetti straps that set off my red hair nicely. Since we both had the same sized feet, I also borrowed a pair of matching green shoes with modest 2-inch heels.

Finally, Laura brushed my hair like she used to do back when we were kids, plaiting it into a loose French braid. When Walter came to pick me up, he was wearing a black tailored suit with white shirt (French cuffs with onyx cufflinks, of course) and black silk tie. Tom commented on how we looked like we were a couple of kids going to prom and took our first-ever picture as a couple!

We drove for a while until we passed a 'Welcome to Kansas' sign. "Almost there," Walter remarked, a grin creeping over his face. We took the exit to a town called Coffeyville and drove down Main Street. Walter parked in front of a storefront with a sign hanging over it that said, "Sednicki Jewelers -- Fine Jewelry Since 1953".

To my surprise, he got out, ran around the front of the car, and opened my door for me. He graciously extended his arm, and I took it. We walked into the jewelry store like we were walking into a royal ball.

++++++++++

Walter

Aaron Sednicki was a great jeweler, renowned for making custom pieces. He was also a man with a gambling addiction who got into some heavy debt with Mr. Bartolo. Eventually he beat his addiction and paid off his debts. I knew him because I used to be the guy that collected his payments for Mr. Bartolo. Since I'd seen his merchandise, he was the guy I wanted to take care of Dotty's ring.

He wasn't behind the counter when we walked in. Instead, it was some young kid I didn't know, in a suit trying to look older. He said, "How can I help you, sir?" The expression on his face was smug, and his voice was annoying. Back when I was working for Mr. Bartolo, this was the kind of guy I would have loved to punch out just for the fun of it. I reminded myself I was more civilized now, plus I had the classiest woman in the world on my arm.

I told him, "This is Dotty. I'm going to marry her, but first I gotta ask her. I can't ask, her, though, until I got a ring. So, you can help by finding her a ring that makes her happy."

The smug guy said, "And what price range did you have in mind, sir?" The way he said it sounded like I was broke or something. People had been talking down to me most of my life, so when he did this I began to get pissed.

I leaned forward and quietly said to the smug guy, "What are you not getting here? Did I not make it clear that I want this woman to be happy? Do you think I give a fucking shit about the cost? I told you to find her a ring and make her happy, and that's what I meant. So fucking DO IT!"

The smug guy took a step back, looking a little intimidated now. It was nice to know I still had the touch.

Dotty stepped up next to me and whispered, "Walter, sweetheart, no need to get worked up. I'll be happy with whatever ring you give me."

I put an arm around her, and immediately began to cool off. She was already having a positive effect on me. In the old days I had a reputation as a hothead. When I got heated, I'd stay that way for hours. I calmly told her, "No good, Dotty. You're my queen, so only the best for you."

Then I heard a familiar voice, "Mr. Connor! How nice to see you!" It was Aaron Sednicki himself, coming out of the back of the shop and extending his hand. "What can I do for you today? Are you here on business?" He turned and shooed away his helper.

I was relieved now that I had a grown-up in front of me. I shook his hand, and noticed his palm was a little sweaty. I was making him nervous, so I assured him, "Aaron, I don't work for Mr. Bartolo no more. I'm a security consultant now. I was explaining to your associate how I want to get an engagement ring for this lovely lady. You're the best jeweler I know, and I want to make her happy."

A look of relief swept over his face. "Why of course!" He laid a smile on Dotty that made her blush. "Only the best will do for Mr. Connor's beloved! Tell me, my dear, what cut diamond do you prefer? Round, Princess, Pear shaped, perhaps?" He took Dotty's hand and examined her little fingers. "Ah! I think given the shape of your fingers, an oval cut diamond would be best, wouldn't you agree?"

I stood back and watched Sednicki do his thing. By the look on Dotty's face, I could tell he was buttering her up good, making her feel like a queen. It took them about half an hour, but in the end, she'd chosen an oval-cut diamond, set in 18 karat gold, flanked by two smaller rubies. I paid for it and had him put it in a ring box, then put it in my pocket.

"You probably want to wear it," I told Dotty, "but I have to propose first, so you'll just have to wait."

++++++++++

Dotty

I was a happy emotional wreck wanting to scream and cry for joy, but somehow managed to contain my emotions. Walter had just bought me an engagement a ring, a real ring from a custom jeweler, not some cheap little thing you'd buy at the jewelry counter of a discount department store. I had a hard time breathing when I'd tried it on, the diamond sparkled so beautifully, highlighted by the tiny red rubies on either side.

While our lover's chats and the discussion about finding an apartment big enough for our family made me fairly sure marriage was on the horizon, his buying me a beautiful ring definitely set it in concrete for me. It seemed like a million years ago that I'd loaded my crying son into a dilapidated minivan to escape my abusive soon-to-be-ex.

My hands were still shaking when we got into the car, so, not wanting Walter to see what a mess I was, I sat on them. I realized later I was being silly; this man had told the jeweler to make me happy, and that price was not a concern. He would hardly dump me because of shaking hands, but that was my state of mind at the time -- madly in love but also insecure, like a high school girl with a new boyfriend. Here I was at 43, but being with him made me feel like I was 14 again.