Walter & Dotty - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my fiancé a long, slow, passionate kiss, then said "Walter, I love you, babe. You're such a handsome and wonderful man, I'm lucky to have you. I'm sorry I got mad, I was being a moody bitch, and I'm never breaking up with you again. I can't wait to marry you."

"Wait, Dotty, I'm confused," he said gently, "I thought I was the one who was supposed to apologize." I kissed him again, partly to show how sorry I was, and partly because I just wanted to. I really loved kissing this man.

"I was being insecure and stupid, Walter. I mean, you can't blame me for being jealous of Miriam, she's gorgeous, but I should have trusted you. I'm so sorry."

He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me in his arms. "You have nothing to be insecure about Babe. You're my fiancée. I'll never just let you go without a fight." It felt good to hear his deep voice reassuring me. When we went to bed, I'd really show him how sorry I was.

A few days later Walter signed the new apartment lease and we moved into our new 3-bedroom apartment. The three of us spent four hours at the furniture store picking out new furniture for it, and Trent was over the moon when we said he could have a bed that looked like a red race car for his room.

We picked out a king-sized bed for the two of us; when Walter insisted that we pick out a crib for the baby's room, it was all I could do to not throw him on one of the beds on the showroom floor and screw his brains out. I wasn't even pregnant yet, but I sure wanted to be! And I couldn't wait for September to come when my divorce would be finalized, and I could actually marry Walter.

We were already acting like newlyweds. He'd figured out how turned on I got when he put his hands on my butt, and he took every opportunity to do so. He seemed to especially relish doing it when I was in the kitchen cleaning up. He'd sneak up on me and squeeze my butt cheeks, then turn me around and give me a big kiss. I scolded him one night, "Walter, please, what if Trent's watching?"

He looked at me, suddenly serious. "So what if he sees, Dotty? Our boy needs to see how much we love each other so he can do the same when he grows up. I don't want him to learn when he's old, like I had to."

Those words hit me like a sledgehammer. As the days had gone by, he'd opened up to me gradually, so I now knew his father died when he was young and his time in foster care had been very lonely. My poor, sad Walter; despite everything he'd experienced, he was turning out to be the best father Trent could ever hope for. I sighed and smiled, "You know what, you're right."

A look of surprise crossed Walter's face. "I am?" Before he could say anymore, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave my man a smooch for the record books. Then I heard Trent's voice, and felt him working his way between us so he was surrounded by our legs.

"Mommy, are you and Daddy going to make a baby? Daddy says if you kiss him a lot, you'll make a baby. I want to be a big brother like TJ!"

"We're working on it, little man," I told him, and kissed Walter again.

++++++++++

Walter

When Sal Bartolo heard I was engaged to Dotty in July, he sent over a new Ford Expedition as a gift. If there was anyone who loved my red 2002 Cadillac Eldorado as much as me it was Trent, but it was only a two-door and unsuitable for a growing family. So, I rented a garage in town to put it in storage for him until he was old enough to drive it. I had it detailed, put fresh oil in it, drained the gas out, took the wheels off and put it up on jack stands until he got his license.

After talking with Dotty, she liked my idea of having our September wedding in Tom's barn. It had become kind of a family tradition. We planned it the Saturday after her divorce became finalized. Frankly, I was looking forward to it. Dotty was getting prettier every day, and I wasn't getting any younger.

I never said nothing to her about it, but I was still worried that some handsome guy younger than me might take her away from me. I mean, she'd told me a million times that she loved me, but I was a realist. I was an old guy with gray hair, bad knees, and wrinkles; it took me so long to find her, and to top that off I knew I'd never find another woman like her. I wouldn't stop worrying until she finally said, "I do." Even if it was only 60 days, it seemed like forever.

++++++++++

Dotty

Although my sister and my mother were incredibly fertile, despite our best efforts I had nothing to show for it. My sister had recommended I visit her OB/GYN, Dr. Halpern, who she had been seeing for over 10 years. She was a tiny woman, but very intense.

I felt at ease with her almost right away, and was reassured when she told me, "You're 43 years old, Mrs. Harmon, so hormonal changes may be slowing things down a bit but given your family history I'm highly confident that things will take their natural course. If they don't there are alternative ways to promote fertility, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it. If you haven't conceived by September, we'll explore options then."

When Walter got home from work that night, he seemed in a pensive mood. Since he wasn't a big talker to begin with, that concerned me. After dinner, while I cleaned up the dishes he sat on the floor and played trucks with Trent, which seemed to lighten him up somewhat. Given his history of being alone so much in foster care, I figured playing with Trent allowed Walter to be a kid again, even if just for a few minutes.

I finished kitchen cleanup just as Walter came in from tucking Trent in and reading him a story. He didn't say anything, just took me in his big arms and held me close. "Dotty, I'm sorry I don't tell you I love you enough," he said softly, "but you know I love you, right?"

Buried in his grasp, I turned my head up to him, "Walter Connor, even if you don't say it a lot, you show me how much you love me every day. What's this about?"

"I dunno," he mumbled, "I just wish I was younger and better looking. I know if you wanted to, you could trade me in anytime."

I reached around and slapped his butt, scolding him. "Walter! You stop that talk this instant. You're the man I love, and the man I'm going to marry in a couple of months. Do you really think I'm such a cold-hearted bitch that I'd dump you for a younger man? Do you really think I'm that shallow?" My red-haired temper was beginning to flare up.

I knew my anger had shocked him, because with him holding me so close, I could feel him stop breathing and hold his breath for a few seconds. Then, he started breathing and answered me softly, "Well, no, Dotty, you ain't none of that! You never been like that."

The first time we'd had a fight, I'd totally messed up and risked losing him. Not this time. If he was feeling insecure, well, we were emotionally in tune enough by now that I knew how to fix it. I snapped, "Kiss me like you mean it, mister!"

He reached down and put his hands on my butt, then lifted me up so we were face to face. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and pulled his lips into mine. We kissed for a minute, and it was hot stuff. I could feel my panties begin to get damp in the crotch. Despite our lips pressed together, he managed to say, "Baby, I'm sorry."

I pulled away from his mouth for a second. "Saying you're sorry is not good enough, Walter," I scolded, "you hurt my feelings, thinking I'm some shallow whore."

"Baby, please, I didn't say -" I pressed my hand over his mouth.

"Hush, Walter, that's what I heard. This is serious, and there's only one thing you can do that will get me to forgive you."

I wasn't sure if it was accidently or deliberately, but I felt those big hands of his gently squeezing my bottom, which sent my libido into overdrive. Damn, this gorgeous man of mine definitely knew my weaknesses. It was hard, but I tried to stay focused.

"You're going to take me into our bedroom, lock the door, strip me naked and fuck the shit out of me. I want you to fuck me so hard I'll be walking funny for two days. Are you man enough for that, Mister Walter Tough Guy Connor? Or are you some scared candy ass pansy afraid to fuck his woman?"

Even at his age, for a big man Walter could still move pretty fast, especially when he had a full-on steel beam erection from being teased by his horny fiancée. We were both undressed and on our bed in a matter seconds, his face buried deep between my thighs. I was primed and ready just from him squeezing my butt and carrying me, so he brought me to a climax with his tongue in what felt like under two minutes. I was on fire, and my fiancé was the spark that started it.

That was just the warmup. He moved into missionary position and thrust into me, hard and deep. It was a good thing I was already plenty wet because his dick moved in like an express train. I tried to call his name, but he planted his lips firmly on mine and kissed me, his tongue filling my mouth. All I could do was groan in pleasure, which seemed to egg him on even more.

After I'd had two quick back-to-back climaxes, he flipped me over like a rag doll, shoved a pillow under my hips, and entered my womanhood from behind.

When we usually made love, it was almost always in a face-to-face position, like missionary or cowgirl, because Walter loved seeing the pleasure in my expression as we moved together. Not tonight. He wasn't thinking about my pleasure, just his own, and he just out-and-out took me. I was all his, a helpless living doll to satisfy his desires. All my senses were on fire from my lips to my toes; I never felt sexier than I did then, pushing back against him, my lust matching his.

Still quivering from the aftershocks of my earlier orgasms, I was hit by another intense climax. I went stiff as a board, my pussy muscled clenched around his hardness and my fingers and toes curled tightly until it finally passed. I was still shuddering from my orgasm receding when he finally released in me, pushing himself so hard I felt his stiffness deeper in me than he'd ever been before. I felt the warmth of his release flood me, and even felt some of the overflow trickling down the inside of my thighs.

He slid out of me as his cock softened. We rolled onto our sides, facing each other, both of us dripping with sweat. I gave him a soft kiss, and told him, "Baby, that was the hottest sex I've ever had. No other man has ever satisfied me like that."

I reached down and caressed his soft member, still wet with our juices. "I'm not ever giving this up for anyone, do you understand me? You're my man, forever, Walter Connor. There's nothing and no one in this world that will change that. How does THAT make you feel?"

I wasn't sure what his reaction would be but was pleasantly surprised as he pulled my sweaty body close and kissed me softly. He whispered, "Dotty, I've been so stupid. I was afraid I'd lose you before we made it to September. I should have said something to you. I'm never gonna hold things in again. You're the best woman in the world, and I just want to be married to you so bad."

I kissed his bare sweaty chest; his skin had a salty tang. I loved it. I whispered back, "You're a successful businessman, a great father to Trent, and the sexiest man I ever met, Walter. I can't wait to walk down that aisle with you."

In early August, I began to feel odd. I was constantly fatigued; my breasts were tender, and I was peeing a lot more than usual. My hopes up, I stopped in the drug store and brought home a pregnancy test stick. Ten minutes later, I was looking at two lines. Finally!

++++++++++

Walter

Dotty had to run some errands and needed the Expedition, so that morning I had her drop me off over at Tom's for work, then Tom drove me home after we decided to call it a day at 3:30pm. When I walked in, Dotty wasn't in the kitchen. I checked in on Trent in his room, he was playing with his trucks. I asked him "Where's Mommy?"

He answered, "Mommy wasn't feeling good, so she said she was lying down for a nap." Then he asked, "Daddy, can we order pizza tonight?" I wasn't officially his father, not for a couple of months yet, but when Dotty and I told him we were getting married, he asked if he could call me Daddy, and I said yes.

"Sure, little buddy. I'll order some right after I check on Mommy."

Sure enough, Dotty was on top of the bed, asleep in a sweatshirt and leggings. I took off my shoes and hung up my work clothes, then put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants and lay down to spoon with my fiancée. I pulled her in close to me. She looked hot, smelled great, and only my promise to Trent about ordering a pizza kept me from cuddling up and napping with her.

Her eyes fluttered open, and when she saw my face, she smiled. "What are you looking at?"

"You. I always like looking at you." This was true. Sometimes I looked at her in total disbelief that she would love an old guy like me.

"Well, looking isn't enough for me. I like kissing you." Obeying her wishes, I bent down and kissed her. Suddenly I heard Trent's little voice.

"You're kissing! Are you guys making a baby now?"

I chuckled, "We're trying, pal."

Dotty interrupted, saying "Sweetie, we're not trying anymore."

I looked at her, stunned. "We're not? I thought we both wanted a baby!"

"We still do, silly, we just don't have to try anymore."

Since I'm sometimes a little slow when it came to women, I replied, "I don't understand, Dotty, what are you saying?"

"Open the nightstand drawer." I did, finding a pregnancy test stick. The display showed two stripes.

Dotty gushed "Congratulations, Daddy and big brother. We're finally going to put that crib to good use."

I couldn't breathe for a minute. A baby. Our baby. It felt like Christmas, New Years, and the Fourth of July all at once inside me. I leapt onto the bed next to Dotty and held her close, and Trent hopped sideways across both of us. I wrapped my arms around Trent and pulled him in close as well, never wanting to let either of them go. My family.

Once upon a time, I'd showed up at Olivia and Brad's reception and decided that I wanted what Tom and Laura had. Now, 15 years later, I had it. Well, almost. Come September 15th, we'd be married, and I'd have it all.

++++++++++

Dotty

My being nervous made no sense. I'd been married before, I'd been living with Walter for months and was even pregnant with his baby, marrying him shouldn't be a big deal, so why the jitters? And yet, standing in my simple beige wedding dress waiting to walk up to my fiancée and Minister Barksdale, I was shaking like a leaf.

I guess I was shaking because it was the final step for me. I'd started out living hand-to-mouth, barely getting by while taking care of my parents in Texas, then being married to a man who eventually turned into a drug-crazed monster, who forced me to run away with my young son to save our lives. That was all far behind me now.

Walter Connor was waiting 20 feet in front of me, the man who truly worshipped me, a stable and dedicated man who had proven himself a loving father to my son and our unborn baby. Now I was about to marry him. It was like waking up from a wonderful dream but finding out it wasn't a dream at all, it was real.

My oldest sister Laura was my Matron of Honor, and my niece Natalie, who I'd gotten to know while staying at Laura's, was my bridesmaid. I wasn't showing yet, but all of us were pregnant. I pictured our kids growing up together, three peas in a pod.

I walked up to Walter, took his hands in mine, and said the vows that made him mine forever.

++++++++++

Walter

Before my wedding, I put on two undershirts under my shirt because I figured I'd be sweating. Not from heat, but from nerves. Dotty wanted to keep things simple, so she was wearing a simple cream-colored dress. She could have been wearing an old bathrobe and still looked beautiful.

Tom was my best man, and his son Elijah was my groomsman. The ceremony was short, but I was so nervous I don't remember everything. I do remember how Dotty looked great, how she cried saying her vows, and hearing her tell our guests how much she loved me and thought I was perfect. And I kind if remember saying my vows, telling her now that I'd found her, she was worth waiting for. I also told her how she, Trent, and our baby meant everything to me.

For me, the biggest memory was the huge sense of relief I felt when Minister Barksdale pronounced us husband and wife. I didn't have to worry no more about somebody stealing Dotty away. We were officially Walter and Dorothy Connor.

++++++++++

Dotty

I grew up in Texas and only made it as far as Oklahoma, never so much had been on an airplane, but Walter booked us a honeymoon in the Bahamas. I had some anxiety leaving Trent for the first time, but he stayed at Liam and Miriam's with their three children for the week, and he did just fine.

I know Walter missed Trent terribly; we had to buy a small suitcase to carry all the toys, t-shirts, and souvenirs his new Daddy bought for him. "Just one more," became Walter's standard plea when I scolded him about spoiling our son.

Our stay basically consisted of swimming at one of the resort's four pools and 2 beaches on the island, drinking virgin daiquiris, (baby on board!), and devouring meals of conch fritters and fresh seafood from every local spot. One day we went snorkeling, which was super fun!

Pretty much the whole time Walter treated me like his queen. In the mornings, knowing how quickly my pale skin would burn, he put sunscreen on me. At night he rubbed me down with cocoa butter to keep my skin healthy. I suspect he was partially using my skincare health regimen as an excuse to keep his hands on me, but who was I to complain? Walter had wanted to be married to me for so long, he was making up for lost time.

The resort housekeepers certainly benefitted, tip-wise. It became embarrassing, most days we had to have our sheets changed at least twice. Ladies, let me tell you from personal experience - nothing will boost your self-esteem like an insatiable new husband.

++++++++++

Walter

When we got back from our honeymoon, life was good. I had a wife, son, and new baby on the way, so I busted my ass. Miriam and I set up three local 2-day beta sessions of our new women-only firearms classes, with Miriam as the instructor. They sold out quickly, and the magazine and web reviews resulted in the phones ringing off the hook.

Although she was able to do the first three sessions, Miriam's availability was limited with three grade-school kids. She suggested that we hire some recently discharged women veterans as trainers to keep up with demand, so we got in touch with the local Veteran's Administration office to do just that.

With Tom's help, I won three new security system contracts. My new employee Elijah stuck to me like clue, and as promised I made him work his fucking ass off. He made a few errors, but nothing major, and after 90 days I gave him a nice raise. From the goofy smile on his face the next day, I'm sure Natalie give him a nice reward that night. I also think it made his old man proud to see Eli go from a being a deadbeat dad to a good husband and father.

We also moved ahead with Tom's plan to switch us away from architecture consulting into corporate security systems. He got us a guy to set us up with a website and all that internet stuff, and we changed the name from McFarland Consulting to Stronghold Corporate Security.

Because of Laura's health, he made me the Chief Executive Officer, and he became the Chief Operations Officer so he could spend more time taking care of Laura. When I called and told Dotty I was the new CEO, she was real excited and happy for me. She told me to hurry home because she'd never screwed a corporate executive and was looking forward to it. You'd better believe I left work early that day.