All Comments on 'Walt's Gift Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a way to end it!

I loved this story when it was on your other listing and have really enjoyed Ch 2-4. I was wondering how you were going to end this ride and I really like the way you did it. I have enjoyed all your stories and look forward to them each and every time. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next adventure.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 15 years ago
A Smashing Good Story

This story is one of the best you've written. Congratulations. I wish I could join the family too - the highest compliment I can pay. Then again, perhaps I already have by just wishing it was so. A great read - like all your work. Now get busy with the next great story! Hooray!

ofLebanonofLebanonover 12 years ago
Sweet

So much love. If only it would work... Thank you for writing out this little dream.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
excellent

"Then she kissed him. I took the fire extinguisher off the wall" I nearly pissed myself laughing, top quality writing. I'm working through everything in your listing and haven't found one that doesn't have a beautiful mix of emotions from humour to sadness to love. A really wonderful blend that deserves much wider publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good I hope you finish the story

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 8 years ago

Everything this author writes is wonderful. He touches upon so many different emotions; love, sadness, revenge, honesty and so much more. I've always believed that in a body of work such as Scorpio's you can see the character of the writer. There is that common thread in all of his stories, love, honesty, integrity. I haven't yet read all of his stories, maybe only about 40% from both sites, but I believe him to be one of the best writers I've ever seen, either here on this site or in published books. And I also believe him to be a good man. His stories show that to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In 2022 I find it hard to believe you have only 6 comments on this story. Possibly the group sex scuppered your readers, they missed out on a really good story. You are far to clever in your writing and your humour is brilliant. I hope you are well even if you don't write any more. Thank you for your stories that I am belatedly reading my way through. Most are just amazing. This one was one of my favourites. Thank you again, Mel Booth, known as Hornydevil47.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous