Wamleck's Conqueror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think so," he said, his face turning a bit stern. Harper raised a confused brow but before she even realized what was going on, Jack had risen out of the tub, spun her around, pulled her hands behind her so that they sat comfortably crossed in the small of her back and then bent her over the tub so that her knees were still soaking in the water. "I think a few more spankings were earned in response to your behavior last night."

"You can't be serious. Jack, let me go!" she said, struggling and glaring at him.

"Nope, not when that ass is begging for me to smack it," he smiled, remembering that she had once confided in him that she enjoyed being a bit submissive.

"Jack—AH!" she yelped as his hand slapped harshly against her right cheek.

"What? Sorry, I can't understand you?" he said, obviously playing dumb and enjoying her humiliation.

"I'M—Oh!" This time it was less of a yelp and more of a yelp-moan hybrid. The second smack made her womanhood quiver hard, and she could feel herself getting wetter than before. She loved when Jack was rough with her and used her. However, she would never actually admit that to him verbally. It was far too embarrassing.

"You want to try to say anything else?" he taunted her, but she promptly shook her head and instead wiggled her ass playfully. "That's what I thought." Harper sat patiently waiting for the next slap as Jack admired the image before him. He still couldn't believe that she had chosen him to be her first and that she refused to sleep with anyone else. This was what, the third time he would get to fuck her? Hopefully more were to come, even if she didn't really consider him to be her type. Which he was fine with, she was a bit of a wildcat, and there was no way he would be able to tame her. That and he more preferred girls that were girl and delicate. But until either of them found a mate, they could both fool around and experiment together. Harper produced an impatient moan as she looked back at him. But his gaze was focused on how vulnerable she was before him. He had her hands behind her back, her ass was up and waiting to be slapped, and her body was the picture of perfection. Harper's nether lips had puffed and grown pinker from the slaps. Typically, he'd have her stroke his dick with her hands a little more, but his desire took over. He cupped her mound and found her clit standing at attention. His pointer finger poked at it carefully a few times before finally pressing softly against it and massaging it carefully.

"Oh gods..." he heard her whisper as she unintentionally flexed the muscles in her ass, causing it to jiggle. He pictured the way they'd look once he was pounding into her and the thought cause his dick to ache and flex.

"Your body is so amazing!" he told her as he slipped a finger in between her folds and worked it in deeper. She moaned pleasurably at the intrusion and backed against his finger, trying to get more of it. Her body was raging with desire, and she begged him to put another finger in. He did as he was bid and slid his middle finger in. Another moan escaped as she felt her walls widen. His fingers slid in and out of her slowly, allowing her to adjust accordingly. "Gods you are so wet! I love it when you fuck my fingers with your pussy. I fucking love it. Keep going!" He held his hand still and watched as he bobbed back and forth, her pussy lips tightly hugging him. She loved it when he told her what to do.

"Jack," she whimpered as he started to curl his fingers inside her. "Oh, Jack that feels so good!" Jack smiled down at his fingers which were now drenched in her juices. He slowly pulled them out, making sure to slide his fingers up and across her asshole before he pulled away.

"No," she said sternly, turning back to glare at him.

"I wasn't going to do anything, I promise," he laughed as he gave her a firm smack on the ass. "Plus, I've heard girls find it quite enjoyable."

"This one doesn't."

"I noticed," he replied as he bent over her so that his chest was a few inches above hers. Jack exhaled a long and warm breath against the back of her ear and down onto her neck. "But I do know what you do find enjoyable..." he whispered as he ran the head of his cock up and down her slit. "You're the kind of girl that likes to be fucked her with hands behind her back, aren't you?" Her eyes widened with lust but didn't reply and simply tried to push back onto his manhood. "Uh, uh, uh," he scolded pulling away from her and making her whimper with disappointment. "I want to hear you say it to me, Harper. I want to hear you tell me that you like getting fucked by my big dick while I hold your hands behind your back."

"In your dreams!" She tried pushing back again, harder this time, desperately trying to find his member without having to say the words but Jack held her steady and then slapped her hard on the ass. She yelped.

"Say it," he ordered, playfully poking his dick into her thigh as she fidgeted with desire. "Say it, Harper!" His hand cupped her breast, and his fingers pinched her nipple softly.

"I love it when you fuck me with your big dick while you hold my hands behind my back!" she moaned, not able to control herself any longer.

"Fuck!" he moaned back as he slammed into her, forcing his entire length inside and making her cry out in shock. Harper scrambled to get away but couldn't under his firm grip. He then began pounding away at her, intently watching the way her ass rippled each time he slammed into her, and she began to moan loudly from the pleasure. Jack grabbed her by the shoulder and lifted her up against him before placing his hand over her mouth to silence her cries. The show of control made her even wetter. She loved being used. Her body was basking in the pleasure. Jack then released her wrists and reached to play with her clit. Harper's hands shot forward to catch herself on the tub's edge and held on tight as she was overcome with pleasure as he pounded into her and manipulated her clit. "Quiet down, or they'll hear us," he warned, peeling his hand off her lips and moving down to her breast. Harper pressed her lips together and struggled to keep her mouth closed. Jack increased his speed, and she felt herself nearing climax. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cried as he rubbed her clit even faster.

"Jack! I'm going to—ahhhhhhh," her voice trailed out, and she closed her eyes as her body exploded with pleasure. Her body fell limp, but Jack held her in place before slamming into her hard and then quickly pulling out and resting his cock on her ass. He thrust his cock between her ass cheeks as came all over her back. "Fuuuuuuck." He collapsed back onto his butt and relaxed against the tub's edge. Harper turned around and sat on her butt then slid down to the water until it was up to her nose.

"How was that?" he asked as she raised her lids and stared at him with her beautiful, blue eyes. He laughed as she blew bubbles in the water with her nose. "Better this time?"

"Much better," she smiled as she lifted herself out of the water a bit. "I love the way my body feels after I cum."

"Same here," he agreed before standing up and stepping out of the tub and over to the shower.

"You're leaving me already?" she pouted, peeking over the tub to watch him shower.

"Yeah, come join me. We need to make you presentable, remember?" he said. Harper rolled her eyes and stepped out of the tub and over to the shower with him to clean herself off.

"Are you at all nervous about the Southern Raiders coming?" she asked as he handed her the soap.

"Not at all. They've agreed to a peace treaty and today is basically just them signing the deal. Don't worry," he told her.

"I hope it all goes well," she sighed. They finished washing up, and Jack got dressed and left the room. Harper took her time putting the clothes on that Naira had left out for her and put her hair up in a towel to dry. She walked over to the mirror and scowled at how ridiculous a pink dress looked on her. She felt so restricted, and of course, since Naira picked it out, it was covered in sparkles. She shook her head and told herself that she wasn't going to wear it and that she'd wear something simpler. She walked over to her wardrobe and opened it only to find it empty. "What the hell?" she exclaimed, opening all the drawers and pushing the hangers around. "Where are all my clothes?"

"Hidden so that you can't change out of the dress," said Naira, scowling from across the room. "At first, I thought that you'd just accept the dress and wear it without a problem, but then I remember exactly who you were and knew that there would be an objection and fight. There always is. So, I took the liberty of removing all other choices and forcing you with this one."

"I could just show up naked," she threatened.

"Be my guest," she replied, calling her bluff. Harper rolled her eyes and turned away from her. "That's what I thought. Now, let me help you with your hair."

"I can do it myself," she snapped, slapping her hand away.

"Yeah, I know. But it looks like shit when you do it. Now stand still," she ordered.

"No, stop. Why are you even here? Where are the servants?" she asked as Naira backed her into a corner.

"They're all busy preparing the castle for the Southern Raiders arrival, so you're stuck with me. Plus, even among all the servants, I'm the best at braiding hair. Now come here!" she snapped. Harper tried to dive under the arm and run, but Naira had anticipated her move and tackled her to the ground.

"You're so annoying!" she groaned into the carpet with her arms extended away from her, not bothering to fight Naira as she climbed onto her back and sat down.

"It'll literally take me two seconds to braid your hair. Stop being such a child!" she scolded her. "This is why none of the servants ever want to help you bathe! You're so stressful and immature!" Harper left her face smooshing into the carpet as her hair was tugged and brushed. But, as promised, Naira braided quickly and was hopping off her in no time. She extended a hand down to help her up, but Harper brushed it away and used the bedpost instead. Naira strolled over to a jewelry box and retrieved a diamond necklace with matching earrings. Harper pouted on the bed, refusing to make small talk with Naira as she ornamented her with the jewelry.

"Your tiara looks good on you today," she whispered as she stared out her window blankly.

"Thanks," she replied as she added diamond bobby pins into her braid. "Okay, you're ready."

Jack smiled happily as the too opened the bedroom door and stepped into the hall. "You both look lovely," he said before bowing in appreciation. Naira rolled her eyes, grabbed both of them, and forced them down the hall to await the arrival of their guests.

12