Wanda a Rescued Cousin

Story Info
The follow up to "Wanda Cousin's G-spot".
2.8k words
4.44
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This is the second part of "Wanda cousin g-spot"

Tanya's terror was building by the second as she heard the phone ring.

"Hello this is..." Tanya heard a voice answer before she cut him off.

"This is Tanya. I'm in trouble at the G-spot strip club. They're gonna hurt me." Tanya said into the receiver of the phone.

"I'm on my way." Was all Tanya heard before the line went dead.

In Tanya's altered state time seemed to stand still. There was no way for her to tell how long it had been since she hung up the phone or how long the pounding on the door lasted before the lock gave way and splintered the door frame.

Donnie and Dillon filled the door frame. Tanya could hear her heart pound in fear as the crept into the room. They were pure predators as they looked over her half-naked body. They reminded Tanya of fat cannibals the way they looked her over.

Tanya didn't even bother to scream as she knew it would do no good as they bent her over a chair. She yelped in pain as her leopard panties were yanked down her thighs causing rope burns on her hips. She quickly closed her mouth as she looked at Donnie "The Dick" pull his massive erection out of his pants.

As much as Tanya didn't want to suck Donnie off she was glad he wasn't behind her threatening to use that massive cock on her pussy or even worse her virgin asshole. Donnie was freakishly large dwarfing ant guy Tanya had ever been with.

In contrast, Dillon's erection was not much bigger than his flaccid penis even though the Tanya was stunned by how hard he was as he pressed into the side of her hip.

Her assailants mauled her hanging black breasts, painfully squeezing her nipples.

"No milk in those huge brown udders?" Dillon questioned in her ear.

"She's about to get a mouthful of milk." Donnie said with an evil smirk.

"Holy shit this bitch is wet!" Dillon said surprised at the effects the chemical they had slipped Tanya had on her.

"She wants it." Donnie said pressing Tanya's chin down to open her mouth.

There was a click of a Glock safety in Dillon's ear.

"If you move that tiny penis of yours an inch closer to her, I'm gonna air condition your head." A rage-filled voice boomed.

"Springer!?!" Donnie exclaimed in surprise as the bail bondsman looked at him with hate.

"Let her up." Springer ordered the drug dealer.

Donnie released Tanya without haste after seeing the anger in Springer's face.

"Tanya baby stand up. Pull up your panties and Walk over to the door. You're safe now." Springer said his voice cracking as he fought the urge to squeeze the trigger in the faces of these monsters.

Springer backed out the door after Tanya his gun at the ready.

"Next time I see either of you I'm gonna kill you." Springer said.

Springer was sorry that Tanya had to walk to his Mercedes in just her panties but he didn't want to spend a second more in the strip club. When he got to the first red light he peeled off his windbreaker and wrapped it around Tanya in the passenger seat.

Springer didn't even bother to ask Tanya where she wanted to go. He just took her to his house. He set Tanya up in his guest bedroom and brought her a long-sleeve button-up shirt and a pair of silk boxer shorts to put on after her shower.

"You didn't even ask if I got raped. If I had wouldn't a shower wash away any evidence?" Tanya asked still feeling the effects of the chemicals she had ingested and not understanding what she was saying.

"If those animals raped you we won't need the police. I'll make sure it gets taken care of." Springer said with murder in his eyes.

"Why would you do that for me?" Tanya asked.

The look Springer gave her cut through the blur that was in her head. She had made out with this older man when she stripped for her cousin's husband's bachelor party but had written him off as a creepy man twice her age looking for a cheap thrill. She was now understanding how much that night had meant to Springer.

Tanya reminded Springer of a girl he dated when he was a young man. Springer had wanted to be a police officer. His father had been an accountant for the local mob and the association caused his application to the police academy.

While training for the academy he had started dating a beautiful dark-skinned black girl who had the same deep mahogany coloring as Tanya. This wasn't done back in Springer's youth and they had been assaulted and Springer was hospitalized when a bottle was broken over his head and shoved into his throat. He almost died and his girl didn't want to ever see something like that again and broke it off.

The guy who attacked Springer was mixed in with the concrete used in the new bridge by associates of his father. Springer was ordered by his father to never date a black girl again.

Tanya represented the path Springer didn't take. Springer could have been a cop living happily with his black sweetheart. Instead, he worked in an industry that returned criminals to the street and got divorced from a woman he never really loved.

Tanya's eyes went wide as it dawned on her that she didn't have her purse. Her car was still at the strip club and her ID and credit cards were all in the club dressing room along with her keys.

"Oh my god, all my stuff is still at the club." Tanya said going into a panic.

"Don't worry about it." Springer said in a confident assuring tone.

"My purse has my ID and personal info. I don't want those guys having my keys knowing where I live." Tanya said still panicking.

"Trust me, I got this. I'll send Julie right over to pick up your stuff." Springer said trying to calm her down.

"I don't want Julie involved in this." Tanya continued.

"Julie is perfect for this. That Brazillian with the scarred up bashed in face, Julie was the one that caved half his face in." Springer told her.

"Really?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah, and the scars he actually got from your cousin." Springer continued with a slight smirk.

Tanya cocked her head to the side with a quizzical look that indicated she didn't know what the bail bondsman was talking about.

"You never heard the story?" Springer asked.

"No." Tanya said shaking her head.

"It actually all started with Julie getting locked up in county. That Brazillian animal has a twin brother who was in jail at the same time as Julie. The brother was hassling this small young kid. That lawyer's kid he's friends with that was at the wedding." Springer began.

"Jacob." Tanya said.

"Yeah, Jacob. Jacob was getting harassed and Julie defended him. He ended up having to kick the shit out of the twin brother in the showers." Springer said knowing the prison shower comment would inspire a wisecrack out of Tanya.

"Did someone drop the soap?" Tanya asked smiling like she was the first one to make that joke.

Springer smiled back happy at the sign that Tanya's mood was improving.

"That's actually the reason I hired Julie. Those Brazillian brothers are actually pretty scary dangerous guys and Julie manhandled the one." Springer remarked.

"Yeah, my cousin must have some kind of weird fetish for tough guys." Tanya said.

"Well she chose well cause Julie is a beast." Springer said, obviously impressed thinking about Julie.

"How did my cousin scar someone up then?" Tanya asked.

"Well the brother on the outside, the one from the stripclub tonite, ambushed Julie and your cousin." Springer continued.

"Ambushed?" Tanya asked.

Yea, they actually fought in the showers again I think Julie and your cousin were naked at the time." Springer remarked.

"So Julie and Wanda beat him down naked in the shower?" Tanya asked.

"No Donny used a chloroform rag on Julie to put him out but your cousin clawed up his face while Donny was focused on Julie." Springer continued.

"So Wanda fought that guy off herself?"

"No, she got taken down too. They had help from some high school kids and kidnapped Julie and your cousin."

"Really?"

"They were going to run a train on your cousin and make Julie watch."

"Whoa!" Tanya exclaimed taking in the similarities between her cousin's experience and her own that night.

"Julie managed to break free through some kind of freak strength they had underestimated and just destroyed a room full of guys, including that South American animal from tonite." Springer said.

Tanya had never heard that story. It kind of made her understand what her cousin Wanda saw in Julie. Julie was big and built like a tank but Tanya always thought he was kind of homely. He had bad skin and scars from the ring already and he was still not even twenty. Tanya had only seen him box twice and wasn't that impressed. Tanya was just now getting an understanding of how tough her cousin's husband was.

"Go take your shower and lie down, I'll make sure everything is handled." Springer told her interrupting Tanya's thoughts of her cousin's husband.

Springer closed the bathroom door. Leaving Tanya alone in the master bathroom. Tanya saw herself in the huge mirror and realized what a mess she was. Springer's windbreaker dwarfed her body but her legs were bare under the jacket. Her make u was a total disaster after crying and her hair was even worse from being manhandled by those two monsters. The jacket hit the floor and Tanya saw her jungle print thong in the mirror and wondered how she ever thought this was good idea.

Springer had a great shower. There was an overhead nozzle that rained down hot water and a detachable hand wand that hung off the wall. The hand wand had amazing water pressure and Tanya fiddled with the different pulse settings. The effects of the chemical from Tanya's dosing were mostly passed but she couldn't help but focus the blast from the shower wand on her sensitive pussy.

The pulsing pressure of the hot water slowly drove Tanya to the edge. As she got closer to the tipping point she closed her eyes and a series of images flashed in her mind. She imagined Julie smashing her attackers' faces in. The way his back flexed as he rained blows on the villains who tried to take her sex. Then she saw Springer gun in hand coming to her rescue. The way her victimizers turned from predator to prey in the instant he entered the room. The way Springer looked at her in her memory started a tremor in her pulsing womanhood. Tanya's thoughts flicked to the night she let Springer suck on her nipples at Julie's bachelor party.

Tanya could feel Springer's warm tongue swirl around her sensitive nipples in her mind. Tanya's knees went weak and she almost fell over as the first wave of orgasm hit. Tanya dropped the wand before she reached the biggest climax of her life.

Trembling Tanya turned the shower off. She heard Springer yelling on the phone.

"Rich, my man's coming over right now to pick up the girl's stuff. If anything is missing he's gonna come back and turn the place upside down to find it." Springer yelled into the phone.

"If any employee or associate of yours comes within one hundred yards of the girl ever again I will make it a point to buy every bond from every bondsman in the state that would give us an excuse t be in your life." Springer threatened.

"Just for shits and giggles ask either of your drug supplying brothers what happens when my pick up man comes into your life. Or don't ask them just look at their bashed in faces." Springer said before slamming down the phone.

Tanya put on the clothes Springer had left for her. She was impressed at how comfortable the silk boxershorts felt as she slipped them on. The button-up shirt was too tight on her massive chest to button up and she settled on just tying up the shirt closed.

Tanya expected to hear a knock on the door to the bedroom from Springer. As the minutes ticked by with no knock, Tanya realized that she wanted him to knock. Her disappointment grew by the second. The fact that Springer wasn't knocking was because he had integrity and didn't want to take advantage of Tanya only made Tanya want him to come more.

Finally, Tanya could wait no more. She needed to see him again tonite. She saw him sitting on his couch in his living room. His eyes turned to her silhouette in the doorway. Tanya stepped into the light and Springer couldn't take his eyes off of her chest barely constrained by the tied-up shirt.

Springer started to say something but Tanya quickly straddled his lap and pressed her lips to his before he could speak. Springer's eyes were wide as saucers as this goddess pressed into his erection through his slacks. Tanya left no doubt to her attention as she ran her hand over the bulge in his pants.

Springer's hand dropped to the knot holding her shirt in place over Tanya's massive chest. With one tug the knot came apart. Tanya's massive dark chocolate breasts came into view. Tanya had always been self-conscious about how dark her skin was. Dark girls were considered less attractive in the black world. The way that Springer looked at her though she felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. Springer was in heaven as he palmed the inky dark smooth skin on her shoulders as she shrugged off the shirt.

Springer was almost hypnotized by Tanya's nips. They were the same dark color as the rest of her giant breasts. Springer was barely blinking as he took in Tanya's beauty. He watched intently as Tanya's areolas and nipples got visibly harder while Springer stared.

Tanya's nips were so sensitive at that point that she could feel the airconditioning blowing in the room. Her body seized when Springer raised his fingers to her right breast. The warmth from his hands shot through her body. She pulled his shirt from the front of his pants and lifted it over his head. Springer was self-conscious about his middle-aged body. Tanya didn't care though she was mostly wrapped up in the look of pure desire behind his eyes. Tanya felt like an absolute goddess.

Tanya worked the zipper on his pants down and wrapped her hands around his throbbing manhood. Tanya was surprised by how full Springer's cock was in her hand. She had ever been with a white guy before. She had always believed the stereotype that white guys weren't as big as black guys but Springer could hold his own with any guy Tanya had ever been with.

Springer's pants fell around his ankles and he worked them off his feet. Tanya and Springer both slid off there boxer shorts. Tanya pushed hi on his back on the sofa and sat across his pelvis. Tanya bent forward to kiss him. She teased his mouth with her tongue. His warm head of his cock pressed against her pussy. Tanya felt herself melt around the heat of is member.

Her mouth fell open in a rush of pleasure as the heat of Springer's sex penetrated her. Tanya leaned back and rode her lover slowly. Springer's eyes locked on Tanya's massive heaving chest. Tanya could feel his cock throb as he enjoyed her dark conical nips.

Tanya bent her waist and hefted her huge left breast so Springer could reach it with his mouth. That was the missing ingredient for both of them. Tanya had to admit she had never had her tits sucked as good as Springer did. He used the perfect amount of steady pressure that allowed the heat from his mouth to spread and send her pussy into spasms. Springer shook at his spine as his tongue ran over her puckered nipples.

They both reached their explosive climax at the same time. The heat from their simultaneous orgasms was scalding. Tanya collapsed onto Springer's chest. Both of them tried to regain their breath.

The realization that this older man had just smoked all her previous lovers scared Tanya. She worried that this was a one-time thing. That she had just been an exotic one night stand for this older man.

Springer was worried about the same thing. He was worried that Tanya had just gotten caught up in the emotions of almost getting raped. That he would never be as happy as he was at this moment. He focused all his attention on Tanya's naked breasts pressed into his chest, the firmness of her post-orgasm nipples against his skin.

The two lay in each others arms enjoying the moment fearful for the end.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers