Wanda Bachelor Party Game

Story Info
Bachelor party continues with a fun game.
3.8k words
4.14
29.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Bachelor Party Surprise.

***

Wanda and her cousins regrouped in the kitchen of Julie's bail bondsman boss where the bachelor party was being held. Tanya and Diana were quickly getting dressed after things had unexpectedly gotten out of hand very quickly.

Tanya hadn't expected Julie's boss to start throwing big money at her to actually have her top off for this gathering of rowdy men. The money was too good to turn down and she had ended up with her torn panties around her ankles. She was a little embarrassed but mostly turned on. Julie's circle of guy friends were unlike anything she had experienced before. The boxers and bail recovery agents that made up the guest list were beyond rugged tough guys. Tanya had plenty of experience with the children of her parents upwardly mobile black friends who faked being gangster tough guys but these guys were the real deal. Not just that, these guys ate real gangsters for breakfast. Hardcore killers ran and hid when these guys came knocking. Tanya was so jealous of her cousin for landing a guy like Julie.

Diana was furious. She hadn't worked the room the way her sister had. She was mostly following the spirit of the event in dancing for what she thought was going to be a very shy and embarrassed Julie. She had not realized Julie was going to be drunk off his ass and tripping off cough syrup to the level that he couldn't distinguish one pair of big black breasts from another. Julie latched on to her nipple like a pit bull. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the sensation of Julie working her chocolate nip over but it was her cousin's fiance. She tried to pull away only for Julie's sleazy cousin Raphie to hold her in place. Diana was fuming at Raphie for doing that to her. Diana wasn't sure what finally clicked in Julie's head about the situation but all of a sudden he was manhandling his cousin.

Wanda had walked into a complete circus of her naked screaming cousins and rowdy onlookers. Julie was fighting his friends to land another blow on cousin. Her sexy strip show had been ruined. Wanda had agreed to the whole thing as a way to surprise her fiance and give him a sexy new memory as he had developed a kink for her showing off in public.

As the girls were dressing in the kitchen trying to piece together what had happened. Cousin Raphie entered bruised and bloodied from his scuffle with Julie. His presence was not welcome.

"Get out. We're changing." Wanda yelled at Raphie with her back turned so he couldn't see her bra.

"Girls, don't leave." he pleaded clearly looking at his cousin's future wife's bra clad tits.

"Are you out of your mind, you creepy little perve?" Diana asked clearly mad at the assault on her breasts Raphie had participated in.

"You guys were a huge hit." Raphie said.

"I'm sure we were. But that doesn't excuse anything that just happened." Wanda told him with her hands now angerly on her hips.

"This was all one big misunderstanding," Raphie said trying very unsuccessfully not to stare at Wanda's breasts.

"Your rapist cousin just tried to suck my tits inside out, and that's a misunderstanding." Diana said poking Raphie in the chest.

"He just had too much to drink. I don't think he knew the purple shots were laced with syrup. I think he thought you were Wanda." Raphie explained.

"Yeah, cuz that makes sense. You kept that boy on a short leash I don't think he's handled a whole bunch of outside titties." Tanya said seeing an opportunity to make some more money.

"It's not that hard to see him getting confused in the moment." Raphie continued sensing Wanda coming around.

"What?" Wanda asked.

"You three kinda have similar breasts," Raphie stated looking from rack to rack.

Wanda turned away from Raphie's direct gaze and covered her chest with her arms. She was less embarrassed about the comment about her chest than she was about her excitement level from seeing Julie's sexy cousin look over her chest. Even slightly battered he was beautiful.

"So that excuses him sucking my tits like that?" Diana asked not buying what Raphie was selling.

"Someone is forgetting who stuck whose tits in whose face." Raphie said making an excellent point.

"You shoved me into him." Diana protested.

"That was after. You thought it was funny grinding your ass into him and smothering him with your boobies." Raphie corrected.

"Sis, that's exactly what happened." Tanya said really seeing an opportunity to get back on the dance floor.

Diana didn't continue to protest, half because she knew Raphie was right she had escalated the events and half because she didn't want to discuss grinding on Julie's erection.

"What is it you want to happen now?" Wanda asked now considering ways to salvage the night.

"Well, Julie's boss keeps large amounts of cash on hand in case he needs to bail someone out." Raphie started.

"He's not worried about people knowing that?" Tanya asked intrigued at the idea of large sums of cash in the house.

"Bail bondsman are kind of untouchable in the criminal world. You wouldn't have a very long lifespan in lock up if you victimized a bondsman. Prisoners are always looking to score points with bondsmen." Wanda pointed out having learned that from Julie.

"That's right." Raphie agreed.

"So we're gonna get paid to strip now?" Diana asked not sounding too enthused.

"I have a better idea." Tanya stated a plan coming together to get her reluctant sister and Wanda onboard.

"What do you suggest?" Raphie asked sensing the tide turning his way.

"Let's make it a bachelor party game." Tanya suggested.

"What kind of game?" Wanda asked herself eager to show off some and save the party for her man. She also was intrigued by the idea of Raphie seeing her topless after witnessing him sneak glances at her bra.

"Like the match game, we bet money on if Julie and you get matching answers." Tanya said.

"How is that sexy?" Raphie asked.

"The three of us get our gambling money by selling clothes or giving lap dances." Tanya said.

"So we don't have to go further than we want to?" Diana asked.

"You don't have to do hardly anything we'll make the value of your clothes go progressively bigger." Raphie said his mind operating at lightning speed when it came to getting a girl's clothes off.

"What?" Wanda asked confused.

"You each start with a hundred dollars to bet. You have shirt, bra, bottoms and panties, Your shirt is two fifty your bottoms are five and your bra is a grand. If you want to call a bid for a three minute lap dance instead of selling your clothes, you can let the crowd bid and the biggest bid gets the pleasure." Raphie reasoned.

"Do they get to touch us during the lap dance?" Diana asked.

"It's your choice. If you do a crappy dance don't expect an abundance of takers next time." Raphie explained making perfect sense.

The three girls looked back and forth at each other. Were they really considering this? Wanda wasn't sure how Julie would feel about it but in his intoxicated state, it was impossible to gauge his reaction. He had what was probably his biggest orgasm of his life when Wanda had described her exposure at the beach to him. She had figured Julie had a kinky side that liked showing her off so she could always fall back on that. She really wanted Raphie to see her tits. She was sure he was going to love them.

"I am in." Wanda announced.

Tanya was right behind her. She had done the math and was easily going to make several grand on top of what she had already made in tips. These white guys were in a spending mood and she was going to make the money while the money was good.

"You know I'm down." Tanya announced confidentially.

Diana thought it over and figured she could bail early if she wasn't happy about it. She did enjoy herself while she preformed for Julie before. It was very sexy being leered at by all these guys. Plus the money was pretty good. She had done booty dances at parties before for free.

"Okay." She agreed.

"Great, You work out the questions while I go set it up with the guys." Raphie said and excited before anyone could get cold feet.

Fifteen minutes later Julie and the girls are seated in kitchen chairs with an empty chair for lap dances. Raphie is playing the part of game show host.

"The first question is when is Wanda's birthday?" Raphie read from the list he was given.

"He knows. One hundred dollars." Wanda announced confidentially.

"If my cousin says he knows, then he knows, a hundred." Tanya said.

Diana looked at Julie's condition and thought she saw something was off.

"He doesn't, one hundred" she bet.

Julie nailed the question, February 17, 1980 at General Hospital. Just like that Diana was out of money. She didn't want to be the first one undressed so she opted to bid a lap dance. The fact that she was fully clothed didn't do a lot for the bidding. There were no one hundred dollar takers or fifty dollar takers. At twenty-five dollar mark Raphie stepped in and bought the groom the first lap dance.

Diana was actually enjoying playing the game and the fact that Julie knew the hospital let her know Julie was going to be a solid player. She had the opportunity to make some serious money if she could get back into the game. With only twenty-five dollars it would be slow going. She decided to go all out on the lap dance to drive up the price next time.

Diana had chosen the right skirt and underwear. The white cotton panties contrasted perfectly with her dark brown thighs. Even though Julie was clearly a breast man the contrast of light material as she flashed her undies had an instant effect on the groom. The edges of her skirt slipped over his erection and she started riding his crotch hard. Next time around there was going to be a serious bidding war for Diana's services clothes or no clothes.

"What does Wanda think is Julie's favorite color?" Raphie asked.

This time it was on Wanda to anticipate what Julie was going to answer ahead of time.

"He'll get it, two hundred." Wanda said.

"Agree. twenty-five." Diana bet.

"Not only will the answers match but I am selling my shirt. Four hundred." Tanya bet pulling her shirt over her head as the crowd buzzed with excitement. Tanya did a quick juggling act with her bra covered tits. Her big areolas peaked out of the top of the red material.

Light brown was the answer and Wanda, of course, knew it.

"Who doesn't like brown?" Tanya asked shaking her bra covered boobs and taking note of how hard Julie's boss was staring at her.

"I am kind of fond of green." Wanda responded waving her cash.

"Lap dance time." Diana announced. This time there was a bidding war and one of the fighters from Julie's gym took the round for two-fifty.

The fighter was way more handsy than Julie had been. He went right for Diana's skirt pulling it up over her waist. Diana wasn't happy about that but didn't protest because the audience was clearly loving it. She felt him poking her in the ass and tried to move off of his stiff cock but he gripped her hips and started moving her across his clothed erection. The dance ended and the fighter was clearly disappointed that it was over.

"What is Julie's favorite feature on your body?" Raphie continued as the crowd groaned at how obvious the answer would be.

"Bet it all." Diana said.

"Yup," Wanda agreed

"Me too but I'm throwing my pants in the pot." Tanya said not hesitating to drop her jeans to the floor for the extra five hundred.

Julie answered nips when the answer Wanda gave was breasts.

"Judges call?" Raphie asked the crowd who was clearly not buying it.

"Buzz and everyone is broke." Raphie said with glee as the game was about to get really interesting.

"Lap dance." Tanya announced

"Shirt and lap dance." Diana chose

"Shirt and pants." Wanda said.

"One at a time ladies." Raphie said not wanting to miss anything.

Tanya knew who was going to win the bidding before it even started. Julie's boss went a grand to open the bidding and no one else tried him. He couldn't take his eyes off of Tanya's tits. He had already given her two grand to take her top off from before so Tanya knew she had him on the hook. He went straight at her boobs. Tanya let him stick his face in her bra and he never took his face from her cleavage. He nuzzled her breasts back and forth. He was rock hard. Tanya tried to pull back so she could slide her bra covered breasts into his bulge but he just hooked the center of her bra and pulled her back to his face. Tanya figured he was happy and let him continue confident he would be back for more.

Wanda went next The crowd watched excitedly as she shimmied out of her jeans. Wanda had a high cut pair of black lace panties on that blurred the lines of what was pubic hair and what was the pattern of the material. Julie's eyes bugged out as his woman shook her almost naked ass from side to side as she walked the room playing with the hem of her shirt. Julie's crew of guy friends were blown away with jealousy and shock at the fact Julie allowed his future wife to tease like that. Wanda pulled her shirt over her head as the crew gave a polite but muted response as they observed Julie's reaction. Wanda made direct eye contact with Raphie and took note of how hard he stared at breasts. Wanda was really losing her self in the fantasy of dropping her bra infront of Julie's cousin.

Wanda was debating the sexiest way to take her bra off for him when Diana quickly pulled her shirt off. The bidding started and this time she got three hundred from the same fighter as the last go around. Diana was hoping that with her shirt off the boxer might be a little less focused on her ass and her grinding. That wasn't the case at all. Even though the audience was having a great time looking at her bright blue satin bra the fighter again zeroed in on her ass. Diana immediately regretted not selling her skirt, she might have run up the price of the lap dance and since the fighter instantly had her skirt pulled up to her waist there wasn't any difference in having a skirt or not having a skirt. The boxer again put his hands on Diana's hips and used them to grind Diana into his hard cock. The speed and intensity that he slid between Diana's panty-clad ass cheeks gave away the fact that he was close to blowing a load in his pants. Diana had no interest in getting splattered in front of an audience roughly pushed herself off his lap before it was too late. The fighter didn't look happy that the dance had ended prematurely. Diana didn't care she had no intention of doing another lap dance.

"And the score is now Double Dee Dangerous Diana with five-fifty. The big breasted bride to be with seven-fifty. And way out in the lead we have the Titanic titted Tanya with a grand." Raphie announced.

"These are triple dees." Diana said shaking her boobs with her hands.

The crowd cheered the sexy motion of Diana's bouncing breasts. Diana got caught in the excitement and announced she was selling her skirt for five.

"And Diana takes the lead with a thousand fifty." Raphie updated as Diana dropped her shirt and stepped out of it. Her white cotton panties drew lusty gazes from the guys as it hugged her big round ass.

"Next round, what is Wanda's favorite food?" Raphie asked.

"Seven-fifty he knows." Wanda said confidently

"I think he knows but I don't bet anything." Diana said ignoring the boos from the crowd.

"Let's make it interesting his drunk ass doesn't know and I bet five." Tanya announced.

Julie said butter pecan ice cream which was correct.

"There goes the pants and lap dance time." Tanya said as she unbuttoned her jeans.

There was a clamoring of excitement as the crowd realized Tanya's ripped panties were tied together there was a good chance that the panties weren't going to hold up to a good lap grinding. Julie's boss made it pretty clear that he was going to be angry if he didn't get the dance and Julie's co workers backed off the bidding. That didn't stop the boxers or Raphie from running up the bids.

Diana was a little jealous as her boxer admirer jumped at the opportunity to get her sister in his lap with a flimsy pair of panties grinding his dick. Wanda was also jealous that Raphie was so excited about getting a lap dance from Tanya. She was more jealous about Raphie getting a lap dance than she had been about Julie grinding with Diana. Tanya was getting a little concerned about Julie's boss. He had already paid her more than three grand tonite and was bidding like a mad man. This middle-aged white guy was crossing the line between good fun and creepy obsession.

Unfortunately for Tanya Julie's boss was the high bidder again. The three grand he paid for the opportunity to have Tanya grind on him for three minutes was offset by the implication that Tanya needed to make it worth the price. The guy had already paid Tanya seventy five hundred dollars for lap dances and the opportunity to fondle her topless juggs. If Julie's boss tried any of the forced grinding that Diana's boxer fan had she knew her damaged panties wouldn't hold up to the stress and she would once again have her pussy on display. Tanya had the brilliant idea of selling her bra as well. Julie's boss was clearly enamored with her boobs. Maybe if she were topless he might forget about her vulnerable panties and focus on her huge naked tits.

"I am selling my bra." Tanya announced.

That set off an argument with the boxer who had bid on a lap dance with Tanya. He argued he might have been willing to go higher if Tanya was going to be topless. Julie's boss settled things by dropping an extra five hundred for the privilege of a lap dance with Tanya. The boxer was unwilling to match the price and was told to stop being a baby about the whole thing.

Tanya now had eighty-five hundred dollars for a nights work. She was blown away by how much these guys were willing to pay to see her naked and grinding. Wanda gave Julian's boss the honor of peeling her bra off. The middle-aged man was thrilled as he slipped his fingers under the straps of her red bra. He lowered the material slowly. The way he was looking at Tanya and the air hitting her areolas as the material slip over her tips caused her nipples to harden instantly. Tanya reached behind her back and unhooke her bra. The garment hung from her nips for several sexy seconds before Julie's boss pulled it off with a quick motion.

Tanya wondered how long he was going to stare at her big firm tits when he pounced on her left nip. His mouth was like a blast furnace it was so hot. Tanya's knees almost gave out in her it felt so good. Then while she was realing from the heat on her tip his tingue hit her. The swirling heat caused her to feel light-headed. Tanya now was understanding what it must be like for a guy to get wood as all the blood in her head rushed to her clitoris. Instead of Julie's boss sitting in the chair, Tanya needed to sit down. Tanya only had a second to get her senses when the old man latched on to her right nip. Tanya wasn't ready for it to feal as good as the left and shuddered from the hot pressure of the mans mouth. As her tip brushed the hard sharp edge of his upper teeth Tanya almost had an orgasm. The only thing stopping her was the audience of whooping bystanders. Tanya embarrassedly realized how wet she was making the chair as she melted under the assault on her titties. This was Tanya's first sexual encounter with a white guy and Tanya couldn't believe how into tits this guy was.

Tanya was used to guys being all about her ass. Tanya didn't even realize how sensitive her nipples were until now. She was about to have a full-on orgasm just from getting her tits sucked. No wonder her cousin was always going on about the attention her man showed her breasts. Tanya promised herself that she was going to get herself her own big titty baby white boys to take care of her the first chance she got. Tanya opened her eyes and looked into her sister's shocked face. Tanya was having an orgasm infront of all these people. She had been worried about all these guys seeing her pussy again she hadn't even considered cumming in front of these guys. The ruthless Raphie recognized Tanya's predicament and hushed the room to hear Tanya's soft whimpers as she tried to fight the flashbulbs going off inside her pussy. Tanya crested embarrassed that she couldn't control her reaction to the skilled older man.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12